Just One of the Guys Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn’t want to even think about that.

“Did you shoot any in your mouth?” she asked. I nodded. “Did you swallow it?” I didn’t know what to do, so I just nodded again. “Wow, that’s so hot. Here, I can help you with the rest.” She scooped some more of Kyle’s cum off my face with her fingers and stuck them in my mouth. I sucked them clean and swallowed. The taste was unpleasant but for some reason I couldn’t stop myself.

“We have to get cleaned up anyway before we go back to sleep,” she said, scooping the rest of Kyle’s cum off my face and into my mouth. I swallowed. Then she gathered up my cum on my belly and fed it to me too. Finally, she scooped up the rest of Kyle’s load off her front and fed it to me. “Oh wait, this is Kyle’s cum, not yours,” she said as I sucked her fingers clean. I’d forgotten she didn’t know all the cum on my face was his too. I hadn’t wanted her to know I’d swallowed his cum, but I guess that ship had sailed now.

“Oops,” I said.

“You’re so kinky,” she said. “I love it. And I love you.” She rolled over and kissed me. Her mouth tasted like Kyle’s dick and mine tasted like his spunk. She rolled back over.

I stared at the ceiling and wondered what was happening to me.