Just One Of These Days…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly started to kiss down her body, mouthed her nipples through the lace of her bra, and continued my trail to move South over her belly to her beautiful bald crotch. I pulled down the lacy knickers and freed her cock, then sat her down on the bed. I took off her mules and kissed her toes with her bright red painted toenails through her nylons.

I knelt, took her erect cock, and licked from the base to the mushroom head, which was producing copious precum by now. I closed my lipstick coated lips around her cock and swirled my tongue around the head. By now Janine was sighing deeply, mixed with some low moans.

I pulled back from her cock and laid down on my back on the bed.

I quietly said: "Kneel over me, Janine, my darling...!"

She swung her nyloned leg over, facing my feet. I held both her hips and slowly pulled her back towards my face until her pink anal star with the blue jewelled butt plug was directly above me. I asked her to spread her ass cheeks and gently pulled the butt plug. I watched her anus spreading to accommodate the girth of the plug, then I reinserted it. I repeated this a few times, with Janine's moans getting increasingly louder. Finally I slowly removed the butt plug, watching her anus open and close once or twice. With the washcloth I cleaned off the surplus lube. Her pink puckered star looked very pretty and was still slightly open when I pulled her down on my face and gently started to lick her anus.

The moment my tongue touched her anus she let off a little scream and her moans intensified further. My hands stroked up and down her nyloned thighs. I inserted my tongue into her relaxed hole and began to slowly moving in and out, swirling my tongue on the inside. She tasted clean, with a hint of cherry from the lube.

Between her moans, Janine rasped: "Oooh god Honey...this feels incredible...this is soo hot...ooh my baby...I'm so horny...please put your tongue in...high...yes, right there, right there...ooh..."

She started to grind her asshole on my tongue and her moans turned into little squeaks and screams.

After a while I gently lifted her off my face, and, still kneeling on the bed, she pulled up a pillow, put it on my nyloned legs in front of herself, bent forward, and rested her head between her arms.

She groaned, between breaths: "Oooh Honey, baby, what are you doing to me...ooh my god..."

Her anus was glistening with her juices and my saliva. I put some lube on my index finger and gently inserted it into her hole, slowly moving it in and out. Her breathing started to speed up again, and she started gasping and moaning. I added my middle finger, and by now I was moving them in and out all the way. Her ass was rotating and moving back and forth on my fingers, and her noises had become continuously louder.

"This feels soo good, my Honey...I never knew...please put your sweet cock inside me...oh, please, take me...I want to feel you come in my ass..."

I put some lube on my cock. Then I moved up, in order to line up my cock with her anus, and when my cock touched her sweet and wet little star, she sat up.

Her anus parted and I watched, with eyes wide, as my mushroom head slowly popped through her sphincter. She let off a long, deep sigh.

"Yes, that's it, baby...I've been waiting for this...be gentle...this feels amazing..."

My cock was rock hard. I groaned, but kept absolutely still, and she slowly started to move up and down. Her little squeaks and screams started again, and she looked over her shoulder and into my eyes.

"Oooh baby...oooh baby....your cock feels so good inside me....so full....soo deep...this is heaven...stay as you are....oooh my god...please don't move..."

I watched her sphincter open and tighten around my cock. With each of the small rotating movements of her ass my cock entered her a little further. After a few minutes she sat on me, with the entire length of my cock buried in her. She continued her little rotating movements, and I nearly fainted with pleasure and lust, moaning constantly.

"My god, Janine...my cock is completely inside you...this is so hot...oooh Jesus...if you keep moving you ass like this, I wont last long...you feel soo tight...I can feel you squeezing my cock...ooh..."

She gasped: " Honey, I love your cock inside me...it touches me in all the right places...ooh I've got goosebumps everywhere...ooh Honey, I want you to fuck me now..."

She lifted herself slowly off my cock until only the head was left inside her, then, equally slowly, moved down again, with her ass in a rotating movement. We both moaned loudly.

She repeated this several times, and her body started to shake. I was half crazy, with indescribable feelings coursing through me.

I sat up, my cock inside her, put my arms around her, and moved us, gently rolling us onto our right side.

My cock remained inside her, and I reached around and started to caress her nipples through the lace cups of the bra. She looked over her shoulder, and we kissed deeply, tongues playing, my cock deep in her ass. Our legs tangled, our nylon stockings gliding against each other, further enhancing our erotic sensations.

I started kissing her neck and shoulders, she was still shaking and the room was filled with our deep sighs, low moans and little screams.

She continued to rotate her ass as I started to gently move my cock in and out of her. My hand moved to Janine's hard cock, and her body spasmed as I touched it. With a loud moan, she came all over my hand, and I felt her sphincter tightening around my cock as she did.

This, combined with the swishing of our nylons, pushed me over the edge: "Janine, I'm coming...oh god I'm coming...soo deep inside you..."

"Yes...oh yeah...Honey...come inside me, my lover...deep...I want to feel your come inside me...ooh...this feels so good..."

We both slowly came down from our high, our breathing slowing down. We tenderly kissed again, my cock still inside her. She took my hand, that was covered in her come, and brought it up to our mouths. Between our kisses, we started licking off her come, our tongues sharing it between us. It felt incredibly intimate.

By now my cock had softened and slowly slipped out of her. I moved down, kissing a trail on her back on my way. She was on her right side, I lifted her nyloned left leg, kissed it and placed it over the right leg to expose her little pink star.

A little pearl of white come appeared on her anus, and I bent my head and licked it up. I continued to lick Janine's anus, and in a low voice she groaned: "Oooh Honey...what are you doing?...nobody ever has done this to me...nobody ever has made me feel like this...oooh this is so special...I love you, baby..."

"Let me clean you out, my love...I love to do this to you, and to make you feel special...like you've never felt before...I love you too, Janine!"

I stiffened my tongue and penetrated her sphincter. I asked her to push a little and her anus opened and I could see my come inside. I put my tongue inside her and cleaned her out, accompanied by her loud moans.

Once she was clean, I found her butt plug, lubed and gently reinserted it. I rolled her onto her back, and started licking the remainder of her come from her cock. I then moved up, she pulled me toward her and we kissed, our tongues sharing the remnants of our semen.

Our nyloned legs tangled, and we continued kissing. Eventually, she said: "Wow, Honey...this was the full service! I never knew I could feel this kind of pleasure. I never knew sex could be like this. Thank you so much, my love!"

I gave her my biggest smile and said: "I aim to please, sweetie! But I reckon this was down to both of us, I can't imagine having pleasure as great as this with anyone else. I've never come as intensely as this before, and I've never even dreamed of doing, what we did, with anyone else. Thanks a million for opening my mind and introducing me to all these new things, Janine. I love you so much!"

We cuddled up together, kissing and stroking each other, nyloned legs entwined. We turned the bedside light low and fell asleep in each others arms.

(5)

I woke up and felt Janine cuddled up close, softly kissing my lips. Her hand had reached around my waist and she was playing with my butt plug, rocking it, then pulling it gently, then letting it pop back in. Her anal play made my cock stir and I could feel her cock rock hard between our bellies.

"You look so sweet when you're asleep, I'm sorry, Honey. I just couldn't keep my hands off you, you turn me on so much..."

She pushed up the fabric of my bra and started licking and sucking my nipples.

As I enjoyed her anal play so much, and felt adventurous, I whispered, between low groans: "Are you ready to pop my anal cherry, Janine...? I would love to feel what it's like to have your beautiful cock in my ass, and feel you come deep inside me..."

She looked at me with big eyes, a slight worry in her voice, and said: "Are you sure, Honey? You don't have to do this. Just because I wanted you to be my first, it doesn't mean you have to return the favour. I wanted you to take me anally, and you were so kind and gentle and sexy, that it was my most intense and wonderful sexual experience ever. But that's me and my choice, and I'm so happy to have made it. It doesn't mean you have to reciprocate, though...Honestly! I won't love you any less..."

I put a finger to her lips and said: "Ssshh, my beautiful lover. Just like you, I want to experience what it's like, and I wouldn't choose anyone else in the world to be with. I would love you to make love to me and take my anal virginity. You are a wonderful lover, and, same as you, this night has been the most beautiful sexual experience of my life so far. On several occasions you made me almost faint with pleasure. Nobody has ever done this to me, and I totally trust you. Please, I'm serious. Be my first...give me anal pleasure...I want you to come inside me..."

She looked at me with a serious expression on her face, then her lips found mine again and our tongues swirled. She continued to gently stimulate my anus by slowly pulling and twisting my butt plug, then allow my sphincter to close around it again. My cock was now hard, touching hers between us.

She found the lube, put some on her fingers, and reached around me. I felt her finger penetrating my anus alongside the butt plug, wiggling and twisting, spreading lube inside me. Janine then gently removed the plug and replaced it with a second lubed finger, this was greeted with a hoarse little squeak from me.

She went back to suck on my nipples, which quickly became rock hard, while slowly started to move her fingers in and out of my ass, giving me the most joyful, erotic sensations.

After a while I sat up and rolled her on her back. Janine, laying on her back, arms over her head, hair tousled, in bra, suspender belt and tan nylons, was a sight to behold. The most beautiful sight I've ever seen, anyway...

Her cock pointed straight up, and I generously spread lube over it.

I straddled her, folding my legs under me, so I was on my knees. I reached behind me, lining up her delicious cock with my rear hole, and softly rubbed her mushroom head over my lubricated anus. My cock was as hard as hers, as I slowly descended. I felt my sphincter part and the tip of her cock popped inside me, giving me incredible sensations.

"Oh my god, baby, I've got your cock in my ass...I've never felt anything like it...your cock feels fantastic, Janine..." I groaned.

I slowly lowered myself further and her cock penetrated me inch by inch. I was moaning loudly, loving every moment. Finally I was all the way sat on her and could feel her balls against my ass. My nylon feet rubbed against her thighs.

Janine gasped: "Honey, this is soo hot...I can feel your sphincter massaging my cock...oooh, yes, like that....I don't think I'll last long...oooh Jesus, Honey...you look so sexy...

I had started rocking on her cock, and slowly started to rotate my ass and move up and down. I shuddered, my whole body came out in goosebumps. I revelled in the new and amazing feelings coursing through my body.

We both sighed and moaned and babbled incomprehensible noises. My head was spinning.

I felt Janine's body stiffening under me: "Baby, this is so sexy...I can't hold it any longer...baby, I'm coming...ohh I'm coming...oooh god...coming....coming...."

I sat back to get her as deep in my ass as I could and her come erupted, filling my anal cavity. I started rocking and gyrating my ass again, clenched my sphincter on her twitching cock and, with a loud moan, came myself. My come hit her chest and one spurt went all the way up to her neck. After my orgasm had run through me, I bent down and started licking my come from her nipples and neck, kissing her in between licks. Our tongues swapped my cum, and our breathing slowed gradually.

"I love you, Janine...this was the most wonderful way to lose my anal virginity...I love you...soo much!"

I looked at her and she had tears in her eyes: "I've never been with anyone with whom I felt so intimate and so loved...thank you so much, Honey...I love you, too...oooh kiss me, love..."

Her cock had slowly softened inside me and finally, she slipped out and I collapsed beside her on the bed. She got a damp washcloth and came back, rolled me on my right side and draped my left leg over my right, my nylons swishing.

She wiped all the surplus lube from my ass cheeks, then laid down and lowered her head. She began to slowly run her tongue over my still slightly dilated sphincter. I felt her tongue starting to penetrate my relaxed anus and licking the inside, cleaning out her cum. I was going crazy with pleasure and lust, my body started to shake and I groaned: "This is delicious, Janine...keep licking...like this, yes...put your tongue inside me...oooh...high...like this...oooh..."

After she had cleaned out my anus she rolled me on my back, straddled me with her cock over my face in a 69, and started to clean up my cock. I started licking our juices from her soft, beautiful cock, my tongue laving with broad strokes.

She turned over and cuddled up to me. We tenderly held our faces and kissed, our tongues gently exchanging juices.

We slept.

(6)

I woke up early in the morning, with a bright morning sun through the bedroom window indicating a beautiful day.

I felt Janine licking and sucking my nipples, that were rapidly hardening. I slowly opened my eyes, revelling in the luxurious feelings, slowly pulled up my hands and started to caress and gently twirl her nipples.

When she realised I was awake, she kissed me on my lips and whispered: "Good morning, Sleepyhead. Sorry to wake you, but I woke up a little earlier and just watched you sleeping. You are so beautiful in your sleep, wearing lingerie and nylons. I got so horny again...sorry!"

"Don't be sorry, Janine. You made me wake up to the most delicious feelings. You can do that anytime...and concerning your horniness...I think I can help!"

I turned to my side, so she was spooning me, then reached behind me to find her erect cock. I pushed out my ass and lined up her cock. She had found the lube and gently spread some on my anus and her cock. When I felt her mushroom head at my sphincter, I pushed out a little and my anus relaxed and opened for her.

I felt the tip of her cock pop through and immediately was hit by a wonderful sensation of fullness, that made me sigh deeply. Our legs tangled, and the feeling of our nylons gliding against each other aroused us even more.

Janine started to slowly move her cock inside me, then pulled out again until only her mushroom head was left inside. She slowly repeated her movements, and with every gentle stroke her cock went a little deeper. My sighs turned into urgent moans.

"Oh my god, keep doing this, Janine...you're touching me in all the right places...oooh yes, right there....right there...ooh baby, you're so hot...please come inside me again...I want your cum...yes...like this...soo sexy...please..."

Janine had bottomed out and was fucking me with slow, full strokes, letting off long sighs and low moans. She reached around and found my cock, now rock hard, and gently started to caress it, moving her hand bock and forth.

I only lasted a couple of minutes and, with a hoarse groan, I came all over her hand. My sphincter clenched around her cock, setting her off: "Ooh baby...yes...your ass is holding on to my cock...oooh this feels incredible...ooh my god, Honey, I'm gonna come...oh Jesus, I'm coming...I'm coming..."

I turned my head and we kissed, her cock slowly softening in my ass. She brought her hand, covered in my come, up to our faces and we started licking, our tongues playing with each others.

I felt her cock slip out of me and some of her come oozing down my ass cheek. I turned to face Janine and we continued licking her hand and kissing.

Then her hand reached down and I felt her finger penetrating my slick, relaxed and come covered anus. She looked at me with bright eyes and licked her red lips. She pulled out her finger, brought up her hand and licked the drops of semen from her finger.

She gently put her finger back in my ass, swirled it a little, and brought it back up in front of our faces. This time, we both licked, our tongues sharing her yield.

We went back to kissing, swirling our tongues, until she finally exclaimed: "Clean-up time. Then dressing. Then breakfast. What do you say, lover...?"

"Sounds good to me" I replied. I found the washcloth and put it on my ass before sitting up, as Janine's little present was still slowly making its way out of me.

She sat next to me, and after some more kissing we both carefully slipped out of our nylons and lingerie.

Janine took the sexy garments off me and said: "You'll get some fresh things for today, if you're okay with dressing up again. I certainly love seeing you in lingerie, nylons, heels and a dress. You look incredibly sexy and it gets me soo hot!"

"Thank you so much, Janine, I'd love to be dressed up with you for the rest of the weekend. Or our lives. I had so much fun and had pleasure and intimacy last night I didn't think was possible..."

She gave me a big smile, took me by the hand, and we went to the bathroom, both of us completely naked.

(7)

After a close shave we made liberal use of the douche, then we went in the shower together and thoroughly lathered up and rinsed. And, of course kissed, caressed and played with each other accompanied by squeaks and sighs.

Janine then restored our hair to full glory and did her make-up magic. She looked ravishing.

We thought about the butt plugs, but decided to give ourselves a little break, and we went to the bedroom to get dressed.

She went to the wardrobe and produced a light brown set with a bra with AA size cups, French lace knickers and a suspender belt. With it came a pack of new nylons: French, Vintage RHT, Capri, 7 Denier, Tan. The shade Janine wore yesterday. They had looked very sexy on her.

"These are my favourite nylons," Janine said, "they're French and mum always wore them. She told me to try them, and I never looked back. They feel absolutely gorgeous and look so beautiful. Sadly, there's only one or two companies still producing these kinds of stockings. I'll be bereft if they ever stop. I'd love to watch you putting them on, Honey!"

"I'll be delighted to be performing for you!" I said with a giggle.

I put my arms through the shoulder straps of the bra, turned and Janine fastened the clasp for me. She wrapped the suspender belt around my waist and clipped it. Then she unwrapped the nylons, gently stretched each stocking and handed them to me.

I sat down on the bed, gathered one of the nylons, lifted my leg and pointed my toe. I looked up and watched Janine run her tongue over her red lips. This made both of us laugh.