Just One Of These Days…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my toes with dark red painted nails in nylon, slowly working the stocking up my leg, keeping my eyes locked on Janine's. Her cock twitched. Another burst of laughter and giggles from both of us. When the welt of the stocking rested high up on my thigh, I clipped it to the front suspender clip, then stood up to fasten the rear one.

"You've been very observant," she remarked, "and you're already quite proficient, I must say! You look really sexy and feminine when you put on your nylons!"

I gave her my biggest, brightest smile and put on my other stocking. Once it was secured to the suspender belt, I slipped into the light brown lacy French knickers and tucked away my cock.

Janine brought me a beautiful green and blue floral wrap dress with short sleeves and a pair of dark brown, peep-toe mules with a 3 inch heel.

I put my arms through the sleeves of the dress, wrapped it around me and tied it. The hem ended just above my knees.

I slipped into my heels and was ready for the day. I walked in front of the full-length mirror, and again I was lost for words seeing a gorgeous lady looking at me.

She asked me to sit down in the chair and watch her getting dressed: "It turns me on, you know. Only if it's you, though. I couldn't do it in front of anyone."

I sat down and crossed my legs, relishing the sensation of my nylons and the hem of my dress on my stockinged legs.

She got a dark green lacy lingerie set and wrapped the bra around herself, fastened it at the front, then turned it, so the clasp was at her back, and slipped her arms through the shoulder straps. I made a mental note to myself to remember this technique.

She then put the suspender belt on and gave me a new pack of nylons to unwrap. The same as mine. She had chosen a shade called chocolate, a mid-brown. Like her, I carefully stretched each stocking, then gave them to her.

She sat down on the bed and started the erotic ritual of wrapping her legs in nylon, clipping the stockings to the suspender belt. It is difficult to put in words, how much I enjoyed watching this very feminine and sexy woman getting dressed. She stepped into her lacy knickers and pulled them up, tucking away her cock.

Janine went to the wardrobe, produced a gorgeous dark green midi wrap dress, slipped into it and tied it. The dress had a single side split, that ended just below the welt of her stocking. She found a pair of black peep-toe court shoes with 4 inch heels and stepped into them. She looked devastating.

We hugged and kissed, and it felt wonderful. We went to the kitchen, our heels clicking on the hardwood floor. I got the coffeemaker going while Janine opened the door to the roof terrace.

It was a beautiful warm spring day, and we decided to have breakfast outside. As there were no direct neighbours, nobody could watch us and we felt safe. I could feel a gentle breeze on my nyloned legs, and the hem of my dress was lightly moving.

We prepared some food and sat down and had breakfast together.

We were talking about our experiences with dressing up, and the way it made us feel, when I remembered seeing Janine on my run last week.

I asked her: "Janine, when I saw you on my run last week, I absolutely did not recognise you. You totally looked the part. All I saw was a great looking lady, and I'd bet my house that nobody ever would have clocked, that you're dressed up.

Have you been out in public before when you were dressed?"

"Thank you so much, Honey, you couldn't give me a greater compliment!

And no, baby, this was my first time, and it damn near killed me. It was just one of these days. I don't really know what came over me, but I came home from work, cleaned up, got dressed, and felt good about myself. So I thought: 'What the hell, I'll go for a walk'.

As soon as I got outside I felt weird, somehow insecure and unprotected. Then I saw you looking at me, and thought you'd made me, and all of a sudden I was utterly terrified and had to rush back home.

It took me quite a while to calm down, my whole body was shaking when I got home. I slept really badly that night.

I wasn't really myself until the next day, when we met for a drink, and I opened up to you.

Your reaction was so positive and reassuring, I can't thank you enough. You really put me back together again. I even managed to muster the courage to ask you for this date. I was completely over the moon, when you smiled at me and accepted. I think I fell in love with you right there!"

"I may sound a little selfish here, " I remarked, "but I'm glad you decided to go for that walk. Otherwise none of last night would have happened. I wouldn't not have fallen in love with you and we wouldn't have become lovers."

"True," she said, "but I think this was my last public excursion for the foreseeable future. I'm quite happy to dress up in the comfort and safety of my home and have privacy. I got so worried when I was out, it destroyed all the wonderful sensations and emotions I so enjoy when I dress.

And, of course, now I have you to share the lovely stuff with. I feel absolutely no need to go out!"

"Phew, I'm glad you think that way. I was worried you might feel the urge to go out in public. I'd find that difficult, like you, I don't think it would add anything to my enjoyment." I replied.

We held hands and stated to kiss, our tongues darting. She whispered: "Honey....I think I'm getting horny again. How's about we go back inside and get comfortable?"

"Good plan!", I said, "I'd love a little cuddle."

We got up, cleared the table, and went inside. We refilled our coffee cups and went back to the living room, where we sat next to each other on the big sofa.

We shared coffee-flavoured kisses and talked, and soon our kissing became more urgent, with lots of tongue.

Janine grinned and said: "I think each of us has a rather unattractive bulge at the front of our dresses, maybe we should take some of our clothes off..."

I nodded and opened the tie of her wrap dress, letting her slip out. I pulled down her sexy knickers, and her beautiful hard cock jumped out. I admired it for a moment, then bent my head and started to lick her mushroom head with broad strokes of my tongue.

Janine gave a long sigh: "Oooh baby...you know just how to treat your girl...you look so hot...ooh please carry on..."

I closed my red lips around her cockhead and slowly and deliberately moved up and down, taking her cock in my throat. She felt wonderful. I'd never have thought I'd enjoy sucking a cock, but hearing Janine's gasps and moans and giving her joy, made me very happy.

Soon her cock was glistening with my saliva. Janine let herself fall back on the sofa. I lifted her beautiful, nyloned legs and she bent them at the knee, pulling them up to her chest.

I licked her hairless perineum and balls, and she was breathing heavily now and gave off little squeaks. I ran my flat tongue over her anus and got a louder squeak.

I homed in on her pink little anal star and she started to groan: "Yes Honey...ooh this feels amazing...yes...right there...oooh...there it is..."

She pushed out, and her sphincter opened a little. My tongue penetrated her anus. She tasted of the cherry scented lubricant, which wasn't bad at all. I swirled my tongue on the inside of her anus and little cries came from her.

I put my index finger in my mouth and when it was wet I slowly pushed it into her hole, simultaneously licking and constantly lubricating her anus with saliva.

Janine's upper body began to thrash, her head flopping from side to side she was moaning loudly.

Once my finger was all the way in her ass, I started wiggling it, gently moving in and out. I took her cock back in my mouth. My tongue swirling I moved up and down on her cock.

Janine cried: "Honey, I'm coming...ooh please...this is soo good...I'm coming...I'm coming...oooh yes..."

She came with loud gasps, and her cock discharged spurt after spurt of her tasty, creamy cum down my throat. I swallowed it all.

Making my lover come with this kind of intensity gave me great pleasure and satisfaction.

Once Janine's breathing had slowed down and I had finished cleaning her cock, she whispered: "I want to feel your cock inside me, Honey. Please fuck me. I want you to come in my ass. I want to taste your come oozing out of me. Wait here for a second."

I slipped out of my dress, while she got up, went to the bedroom, and came back with the cherry-scented lube. She gently spread some on my cock, then laid back down, put a small cushion under her ass, and pulled her legs up to her chest, still wearing her heels.

Her anus still looked wet and relaxed, and was gaping a little.

She asked me to watch as she put some lube on her fingers, then slowly inserted first one, then two fingers into her anus, gently pushing in, then pulling out. She started moaning again, with slowly increasing volume, until she finally gasped: "Come closer, lover. I want you inside me."

I was kneeling between her legs. Her hand found my slick cock and started rubbing its mushroom head over her anus.

I took off her heels and watched, as I was kissing her nyloned feet, her sphincter parting and my cockhead slowly disappearing inside her.

Janine let off a long, hoarse sigh: "Yess, your cock feels great, Honey...please fuck me...gently...feels so good...oooh so good..."

I slowly started to push into her and pull out again, all the while continuing to kiss her stockinged feet and calves.

After a few minutes my cock was all the way inside her and the volume of her gasps and moans had increased considerably. I forced myself to keep a slow pace and kept pulling my cock out until only the head was still inside her, then gently pushed in all the way.

Janine groaned: "Oooh my god sweetie...you're so deep inside me...oooh you're touching my spot...yes, right there...oh yes...ooh yes, that's it baby...ooh please fuck me..."

Her torrent of groans, little screams and long sighs continued. Her whole body shuddered and came out in goosebumps Every time I pulled my cock out of her, her sphincter clenched as if to hold on to my cock.

Watching my glistening cock moving in and out of Janine's anus and listening to her increasingly urgent noises was incredibly hot.

I bent down and found her lips. Our tongues swirled. This pushed me over the edge and with a hoarse moan I came deep inside Janine's rectum.

She had wrapped her nyloned legs around my waist and I kept gently rocking inside and out of her, my cock slowly softening.

We continued to kiss and whisper to each other, and our feelings of love and intimacy were almost overwhelming. We both had tears in our eyes.

I quietly said: "Baby, this was so hot. I love you so much. You're a wonderful lover."

She gave me a bright smile, held my head with both hand and just kissed me.

Finally my cock slipped out of her, and I bent down and cleaned out my cum from her anus, my tongue moving in and out of her dilated sphincter. She lowly mewled, clearly revelling in the sensations.

I took my time and made sure she was absolutely clean. With her low moans and purrs Janine made it quite clear just how much she enjoyed my service. She was not alone, I enjoyed it just as much.

(8)

After a while we sat up, looked at each other, and burst out laughing. I said: "Look at us! Hardly an hour since we crawled out of bed and we already look like we've partied all night..."

"Yes, Honey," Janine giggled, "you definitely need a little makeover. Let's go get cleaned up! "

We got up, slipped into our heels and adjusted our nylons and took our dresses. In the bathroom, we cleaned our teeth, then had another shower together, exploring and caressing each others bodies.

After we used moisturising lotion on each other, Janine touched up our make-up and hair. I was learning constantly from her, her skill and subtle touch were a joy to watch.

Finally, back in our lingerie, nylons, heels and dresses, we went back out on the roof terrace with, had more coffee, and started talking.

We had been close friends since childhood, since our mums were best buddies and both worked at the university, albeit for different departments. But obviously, there were parts of our lives, the other didn't know about until now. So we caught up. Talked about our previous failed relationship. About dressing up. How these things made us feel. How people might react, if they found out.

And this is, I think, how we really fell in love with each other. Each of us emerging from the wreckage of our past relationship, and by pure chance, finding a person to share intimacy. Not just sex, but also talking about stuff that bothered us. Decompress. Neither of us had been able to do that in a while, and it felt great. We felt lucky. We felt very happy to have found each other.

It was well past mid-day now and our conversation, interspersed with kisses, went away from the heavy stuff to clothes. As I had worn Janine's lingerie, nylons and dresses I told her that I would like to buy her some nice clothes and make-up. I also wanted my own lingerie, dresses and shoes.

She said, she'd be more than delighted to share her clothes with me, when I was with her. I gratefully accepted and told her that, in that case, we'd share and I would make a considerable contribution to our selection of things to wear. But I needed the benefit of her experience and her advice in choosing. She smiled, got all excited and said she'd love to go on an online shopping spree together.

I asked her where she bought her nylons, as I wanted to replace some of the pairs she had given me. Again, I wanted to buy some more for us. I had some savings, and as I had been on my own since Millie left, those had grown considerably. A single guy in a regular job without expensive hobbies actually doesn't spend much money.

Janine got up and fetched her laptop. We sat beside each other on the sofa. We had taken off our heels and folded our legs under us, our stockinged feet occasionally touching.

After some kissing, tongue play and laughing together, we finally managed to get online.

She showed me the site she used, to buy her French nylons, and I ordered a number of pairs in natural, tan, a light brown shade called cappuccino and a darker brown called chocolate. We went to another site that sold vintage nylons, there I opted for champagne, bronze and honey-coloured.

I also got a few pairs in a barely black shade.

She then took me to a classy looking lingerie site, where I ordered two gorgeous baby dolls for us, lacy and see-through, with a front tie. One in black, and one in burgundy.

A couple of lovely lace bra sets with AA cups, matching knickers and suspender belts, also in black and dark red. I added a set in ivory, as Janine told me she meant to get one in this shade.

Two beautiful chemises and a couple of black bustier and knickers sets went into the basket.

We kissed. Our tongues explored.

"Now shoes!" Janine exclaimed with bright eyes and a big smile. "I just have to get you some fuck-me pumps!"

So she did. Black, patent leather, with a 4-inch heel.

I added a pair of dark red peep-toe mules with 3-inch heel, similar to the ones I was wearing. They were so beautiful and comfortable, I wanted to get my own pair. Finally, a pair of strappy dress sandals with a 3-inch heel, in black.

"Everything I buy is for us, Janine, not just for myself. If you see something you like, don't hesitate."

"Thank you so much, lover. I really like everything you bought so far, there's nothing I wouldn't have chosen myself. And it all complements my wardrobe perfectly. You've got really good taste, baby!"

We went on to look for dresses. I liked the wrap dresses, like the one I was wearing, and I found a beautiful one, knee length, with a dark, floral design, a V-neckline and a side tie, to cinch the waist.

Janine opted for a navy midi-dress featuring a point collar, full button fastening to the front, short sleeves and a very stylish bow-tie-closure to the waist.

By mid-afternoon I had spent a small fortune, with absolutely no regrets or feelings of guilt.

We sat close together, with our nyloned feet tucked under us rubbing against each other. The sensation got my cock to slowly wake up and twitch a little. Janine, with her hand lightly on my crotch, looked at me with big eyes and smiled.

We sank into a long kiss, our tongues swirling. My hand wandered under her dress and slid up her thigh to the welt of her stocking, gently playing with her suspender strap.

A little higher up, I could feel her cock becoming semi-erect, and I slowly untied her dress and slowly pulled it off her shoulders. When I started to mouth her nipples through the diaphanous fabric of her bra, they quickly became rock hard and erect.

Janine let off a deep, long sigh and purred: "Oooh Honey...you're horny again as well...oooh keep doing that...I just can't keep my hands off you...You're so sexy...and so beautiful..."

I worked my way down, kissing all over her flat belly, until I reached her shaved triangle. I gently pulled her knickers down and over her feet.

Janine bent her nylon legs and tucked them under her bottom again. Her beautiful cock pointed up from her lap. I bent down and started to kiss and slowly lick her mushroom head, already shiny with precum. My hands slid up and down her stocking clad thighs, and she started to moan: "Ooh my sweet Honey...keep doing this...this is heaven...oooh..."

I closed my dark red lipstick lips around her cockhead and slid her cock down my throat as far as I could. I pulled up again, and swirling my tongue I took her deep again.

I sat up and whispered in her ear: "I want your cock inside me, Janine. I'm so horny. I want to feel you deep in my ass. Please fuck me, baby. I want your come inside me."

I had my hand on her cock and felt it twitching as I whispered. I took my dress and knickers off. I gently pulled her legs from under her, kissing each nyloned foot. She let herself fall back so she was laying on her back. I got the lube from the coffee table, and spread a generous amount on her cock, eliciting more sighs and little squeaks from her. What lube was left on my fingers I spread around and inside my anus.

I folded my stockinged legs and straddled her, reaching behind me. I took her cock and rubbed the slick head slowly over my anus, until I felt nice and relaxed. Then I pushed out a little, felt my anus opening and the tip of her cock popping inside. Both of us groaned simultaneously.

We held absolutely still for a minute, before I started slow gyrating movements with my ass. With each movement her cock slid a little deeper in my ass, and her moans became a little louder. Our eyes were locked, I was breathing heavily.

Her cock felt indescribably wonderful, as it slowly moved deeper and deeper. Finally she was fully inside me. My cock was rock hard, resting on her belly. I bent down and locked my lips onto hers. Her cock pulled slightly out of me. Our tongues played. Both her hand played with my nipples through my bra.

I felt a little light headed with pleasure. Our noises became more urgent. I sat up again, taking her hard cock all the way inside again. I began to move up and down on her pole, picking up a little speed.

"Ooh baby...you feel soo good i side me...I want you so much...yes fuck me...Oh yes, like this...oooh you're hitting the spot...yess...right there...right there...oooh keep doing that...please....please...Baby I think I'm coming...oh my god I'm coming...oh my god...ooooh..."

With her cock deep inside me, my come shot all over her belly and chest, some of it on her bra, some reached her neck and chin. My sphincter had clenched uncontrollably around Janine's cock, pushing her over the edge. With a deep long moan she came, deep inside me.