Just One Of These Days…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our breathing slowed down, I bent forward, licked my come from her bra, neck and chin, and kissed her, sharing my fluids with our tongues. We kept kissing, and I felt her cock slowly softening, then popping out. I clenched my sphincter to keep her precious come inside me.

"Turn around, Honey, let me clean you out." she said quietly.

I smiled at her, got up, turned around and straddled her again. She held my hips with her hands and guided my ass onto her face. Her hands spread my ass cheeks, and when I felt her tongue touch my anus I groaned loudly. Her tongue laved my hole with broad strokes, then I heard her say:

"Push out a little, my Honey. Open up for me, let me clean you inside..."

I pushed a little, felt my anus open and her soft tongue slipping inside. I moaned constantly and started to play with my nipples. Her tongue swirled inside my anus. I felt her come leaking from me, and her tongue lapping it up.

It was hard to describe the intimacy of the moment, and how special her service made me feel.

When she finally considered me cleaned up, I lifted up from her face and got up, my legs trembling. I laid down beside her and we continued to kiss, sharing the remnants of each other's juices.

Both of us feeling the full post-coital bliss, we fell asleep in each others arms.

About an hour later I woke up and softly kissed Janine, until she stirred as well.

"Wake up, sleepy, it's early evening. We have to clean ourselves up."

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me. My heart missed a beat. We cuddled, kissed, talked quietly and felt happy. We decided to shower and turn into our old selves for the evening. Go out for dinner, maybe go and see a band after.

And who knew, what would develop after that!