Just Passing Through

Story Info
Picked up a stripper for some amazing sex passing thru town.
1.7k words
4.46
8.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kzut
kzut
4 Followers

I was looking forward to a short week at work as I planned on taking off Wednesday and heading out of town on a road trip for an event across the state. Then late on Tuesday my boss told me I needed to attend an all day meeting on Friday. I thought about canceling the event but was so looking forward to it that I decided I could leave after work on Friday and drive a fair amount of the way, spend the night outside a larger city and get up early the next morning. Not ideal, but I needed the break. So I made a hotel reservation, got things ready and left as early as I could on Friday.

I got to my hotel rather late but was hyped from the drive and feeling a little horny so after settling in I thought I would try out the strip club I passed on my way to the hotel. It was pretty slow for a Friday night so there were plenty of girls looking to make some money and willing to do a little more for it.

After about twenty minutes a very sexy, petite, brunette sat down on my lap. I started stroking her thigh as she put her arm around me as we were talking. She said her name was Rene and wanted to show me a good time, as she spread her legs a little wider so I could slip my hand further down her inner thigh. Rene gave out a little moan and leaned in close and whispered in my ear if I wanted a private dance. I could not turn down those beautiful eyes and firm ass so we headed to the booths in the corner.

As I said, it was a slow night and the girls were willing to give a little more so I took advantage of that. She took her top off to reveal moderately sized tits, but they were firm and she had long hard nipples, which is a real turn on for me. She straddled my lap and ground her pussy across my now enlarging hard on while I sucked her nipples and ran my hands across her ass.

Near the end of the song she again leaned in and said I could play with her pussy. She changed position to give me better access to her slit. It did not take long before my hand was under her thong and I was sliding a finger in and out of her giving special attention to her clit. I could tell she was enjoying it as she ground her pussy down harder on my hand and letting out small moans. As the song ended she whispered that I had her on the edge of cumming and I had talented fingers! I told her that if she liked my fingers she would really like my tongue. Rene gave me a lusty look and gently squeezed my cock as we settled up and made our way back into the main room.

After about another half hour I got up to leave as I had an early start in the morning. Just before the door I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to find Rene staring at me with a gleam in her eye. She looked around quickly and leaned in close and said she got off in 15 minutes and wanted to know if I was up to prove that my tongue was better than my fingers. She asked what car I was driving and where I was parked and to wait for her. Then she turned and went back stage.

As I sat in my car I was wondering if I really heard correctly what she said and since it had been 20 minutes I figured she was just giving me a line. But before I could start my car, Rene walks up and asks if I was still up for some fun. Not knowing how trusting she was I asked if she wanted to follow me to my hotel. She said she had come with another dancer and was comfortable with riding with me. As she got in I told her I could give her a ride back to her place later.

On the way up to my room I could not help smiling as I looked over Rene's body with her erect nipples showing through her white crop top and her firm ass in very tight jeans. She caught me looking, smiled and said I could not have any of it until she got to test out my tongue I promised her!

Once we were inside she turned, kissed me hard on the lips, took off my shirt and ran her downs down my chest to rub my hard cock through my jeans. She kissed her way down my body, undoing my jeans and sliding them down my ass releasing my ever growing cock. She kissed the tip and ran her tongue around the head then down my shaft to my balls, where she sucked each one of them into her mouth.

As her tongue slid up my shaft and she took my cock into her mouth, she ran her fingers across my ass and started rubbing my asshole. This turned me on even more and I spread my legs a little wider as she slipped a finger up my ass and started stroking my prostate. I knew I could not last much longer and wanted to cum in her pussy so pulled away from her and said it was her turn.

I took off her top and licked and sucked her long hard nipples then reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. She must have been enjoying sucking my cock as her panties were soaking wet. I pulled them off and smelled that familiar aroma of sex as I laid her on the edge of the bed. She spread her legs wide as I got on my knees and began kissing up the inside of one leg and down the other.

Rene was clean shaven and had a clit almost as big as her nipples. I ran my tongue all around her clit not touching it then slid my tongue as far up her pussy as I could. The moaning and wetness told me I was doing it right as I continued to lick her slit and suck on her pussy lips.

She was visibly shaking and begging me to suck her clit so I was happy to oblige. I flicked my tongue gently across her large clit and got a gasp out of her each time my tongue stroked it. I then started to suck her clit into my mouth while simultaneously running my tongue up and down her slit. Rene started thrusting her hips to the movement of my tongue and as she was so wet I lubed up a finger and stuck it up her ass. That sent her over the edge as she cried out; "I'm cumming, don't stop, I'm cumming!"

By this time my cock was about ready to burst, so I turned her over and entered her from behind and started fucking her hard. She was so turned on that she rode with it screaming, "harder, faster, don't stop, fuck me harder!" That set me off and I came, shooting a large load up her pussy as we both lay there trembling. I stayed inside her slowing stroking in and out as we both came down from our lust filled fuck.

We were spent so we crawled into bed holding on to each other. She kissed me and agreed that my tongue was indeed better than my fingers! I offered to give her a ride home but she wanted to spend the night so we fell asleep with our bodies entwined.

I got up a few hours later and showered as Rene slept. I woke her gently by kissing her tits and running my hand across her firm ass. As she woke I said I needed to hit the road and can give her a ride home or she could stay until check out time and I'd leave her money for an uber. She said she would stay but that she wasn't done with me yet!

She stripped off my clothes and started kissing my body all over, paying the most attention to my cock. After sucking my cock for awhile she said it was her turn. I laid down on the bed and she straddled my face and slowing lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth saying, "fuck me again with your tongue". This time I went straight for the clit, flicking my tongue over it and taking it into my mouth for a good suck. She was breathing hard, riding my tongue and grinding her pussy into my face.

Rene came hard, the orgasm spasming her body in waves as she squirted a stream of her pussy juice down my throat. I was really turned on and I wanted her to fuck me just as hard. She gave me a menacing lusty look and had me move to the edge of the bed. She stood over me, pushed my legs towards my chest and lowered herself onto my rock hard cock and began fucking me in the amazon position.

Rene controlled the rhythm, speed and depth of penetration and she knew what she was doing! She road me slow and deep at first so that as she came up my shaft she left only the head of my cock in her, then looked in my eyes as she slowly impaled herself all the way to my balls. This drove me crazy and I was begging her to fuck me harder. She increased her pace and was soon riding me harder and faster. As I felt my cock about ready to explode, she pulled off of me and took me in her mouth and fucked me until I shot my biggest load ever. It was dripping out of her mouth as she leaned down to kiss me and share my own cum with me. I licked my cum off her chin as she swallowed the rest.

We laid there for a few minutes composing ourselves. She then crawled back under the covers as I got dressed. I said I was coming back through here tomorrow evening if she wanted to hook up again. She reached out, took my phone and put in her name and number and told me to text her when I was about an hour away. I gave her a final kiss and left money for an uber as I walked out the door with the taste of my own cum still in my mouth.

kzut
kzut
4 Followers