All Comments on 'Just Relaxing'

by TV_News_Babe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Suite21menSuite21menover 10 years ago
My Guess

As it is my job to guess which one is real, I will go through the possibilities.

Dan and Mary? I don't think so. May have had drinks with them but that was as far as it went.

Dudes on the boat? Nah. You may have seen two women board that boat and your fantasies took over.

Dan? He may have seen you in the window, but it was a brief glance and he moved on because you moved out of his view.

That leaves Jason. Lucky boy I would assume judging from your profile picture.

ChaseBloodworthChaseBloodworthover 10 years ago
Boat outing?

I am guessing that the boat outing was real and the video session was also real. Well written story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lucky Jason

Had to be Jason.

rsqman68rsqman68over 10 years ago
Lucky SOB

Yep, I vote for Jason and his camera. You would be in your element in front of a camera and helping teach a new videographer some of the tricks of the trade sounds right too.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 10 years ago
My guess

Jason is definitely out. She would know that those images of her could eventually wind up on the internet, an intolerable situation for a professional woman. That would have outed her, and that in itself would be news, news we haven't heard. The scenario with the most veracity is the simplest one: two babes get on a boat with two guys. The head bumping detail strikes me as about right. Actually, all vignettes are well written and pretty hot. I thought Jason as a character was a bit flat. Sure, he is a techno-nerd but still remarkably passive for a 19 yo guy getting aggressively seduced by a woman over twice his age. Hot, though. My vote is on the boat. If the story fits, you must acquit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

I sure would like to meet you in the woods!!!

NovengliaeNovengliaeover 7 years ago

Doesn't matter which was real, if any. Best thing I've read here in a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous