Just Say Yes! Pt. 02

Story Info
Paul redeems his first wish and makes a mess on Frauke.
1.2k words
4.29
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone who would have seen Frauke and Paul on their way home would certainly have been happy all evening to have met such a cheerful and upbeat couple. They both had a healthy complexion and a mischievous smile on their lips, which the uninvolved observer would surely have mistaken for pure infatuation. Neither they nor the theoretical encounter realized at that moment that they had embarked on the wildest time of their lives just a few minutes ago.

Nobody would have noticed Frauke's panties, which Paul was holding in his free hand, and the fact that there was still a notable bulge in his trousers would certainly only have been noticed by the most attentive observers. But there was no room in Paul's head for thoughts of neighbours, acquaintances or other villagers. He could only think of the 52 possibilities that his weekly sex wish suddenly opened up to him. How many things he had never dared to ask or talk about for fear that Frauke might reject him or think he was weird? What was his sweetheart planning to do with him during this time? Anything was possible now, but where to start?

A few more minutes, and they would arrive at her front door. Time to make a decision.

"OK, Paul, what'll it be?"

"Um," Paul took a deep breath and said the next sentence as quickly as he could, almost in one word, before his courage failed him. "Can you kneel down in front of me, do me with your mouth, and then I'll squirt my load on your bare tits?"

"Paul, Paul, Paul..." Frauke replied with a dirty smile on her lips. "You little piggy. I didn't know you were into such dirty things."

"Well, I saw it in a porno years ago, and it made me pretty horny back then. But I never dared to ask my sweet, innocent love about something like that. But now that we're at it anyway - do you want to?"

"From now on, let's say: 'I want you to...' and then we'll know straight away that it's a weekly wish. And then: Sure, I want to. I'm not allowed to say no." Frauke winked at him and pulled him by the hand into the living room. She slowly knelt down on the carpet in front of him, looked up at him with a smile and said: "Let's go then."

With that, she undid his belt and trousers and pulled everything down, whereupon Paul's cock, finally freed from its fabric prison, jumped up like a spring and waited there for its turn. Frauke's face came very close to Paul's privates, where he could already feel her breath on his skin. Before she got to work, however, she pulled her top over her head and freed her breasts, weighed them briefly in her hands, twirled her nipples with her thumb and forefinger and then turned back to her lover.

"So that's where you want to shoot your load?"

"Yes, all over your wonderful tits!"

She took his already stiff part in her hand and pumped it up and down two or three times, which felt fantastic and made him a little harder. Frauke licked her lips in anticipation. She loved pleasuring her boyfriend, but first she would make him squirm a little. She gave him a wet kiss on the tip and then shifted her attention to his balls first.

At first, it tickled a little to feel her tongue against the sensitive skin, but then she carefully took one of his marbles into her mouth, where it felt very soft and warm. His cock was already twitching a little in her hand, and he could hardly wait for her to finally take it between her full, soft lips. Frauke released him from her mouth again, kissed and licked her way slowly along hit member, with the tip of her tongue leaving a wet trail on the underside of his cock, which was already showing a few drops of pleasure at the tip. Once at the top, she slowly slid her hand downwards, freeing the head of his cock from the surrounding skin.

At last, he could feel her tongue on his most sensitive part. Paul closed his eyes and leaned back his head. Frauke circled his glans with her tongue and licked up the first salty drops, which gave her the confirmation that she was doing a good job. Now it was time for the full attack.

Without warning, she took him as deep into her mouth as she could and pushed until the tip of her nose almost reached his stomach. Paul was completely overwhelmed by what he saw and felt, and a loud "Oooooohhhh!" escaped him, which only spurred Frauke on even more.

The 2--3 seconds she kept him deep in her throat seemed like an eternity to both of them, but it was the hottest eternity they could imagine. As she pulled out, she slid her tongue along the underside, increasing his pleasure to infinity. Just before he slid out of her completely, she closed her lips around the tip of his cock, sucking hard on it and maintaining the vacuum as she slid her mouth up and down it faster and faster.

Paul could feel the soft texture of her mouth on his head, and it was almost as if she had a second pussy made just for his pleasure. Deep, warm and wet. He looked deep into her eyes and his lust was so overwhelming that it almost made him weak at the knees. Frauke sucked his cock faster and faster, and Paul breathed harder and harder, moaning louder and louder.

"Ohh, wow, I'm so close."

Frauke let him slip out of her mouth, proudly held out her double-D breasts to him and jerked his cock, which was glistening with moisture, with her right hand while she massaged his balls with the other.

"Come on big guy, shoot your load all over me, I want to feel your warm juice on me."

This kind of encouragement and her obvious enthusiasm finally pushed him over the edge. There was no turning back now. Paul grunted once more from deep inside and then shot his load over Frauke's breasts with violent twitches of his cock. She steered his cannon from left to right so that he could cover as much of her breasts as possible with his sperm.

"Wow, WOW! Insanely good." he let out after a few deep breaths. Paul took half a step back and looked at his work. Frauke's breasts were largely covered in his white, sticky liquid. One of the white ropes even landed perfectly across her left nipple, and his beloved knelt in front of him with a happy face and red cheeks, obviously enjoying having fulfilled this fantasy.

Frauke picked up a drop of the milky-white liquid with her index finger and spread it in a circular motion around her hard left nipple while she looked at her work with her mouth slightly open. Then she lifted her finger, slipped it into her mouth and licked his juice off her with her tongue. She closed her eyes and commented on the taste with a long-drawn-out

„Mmmmmmhhhhh!"

This finale caused a little more blood to flow into Paul's semi-soft penis, but now he wouldn't have been able to engage in any more sexual activity. Instead, he pulled his girlfriend up, pressed her smeared body firmly against himself and gave her a deep, passionate kiss.

"Thank you!"

"Wait and see what I have planned for you next week. Let's see if you still thank me then."