Sissy and the Cougars Pt. 01

Story Info
A nancy boy searches for love.
798 words
4.3
8.1k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This piece may appeal to boys who dream of wearing elegant lingerie while passionate women ravish them. We follow the adventures of femboy Barbie who advertises himself online.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

--

Cougars Magazine rated SissyMates.com as the best resource for horny women. The elite dating service offers hundreds of attractive boys of barely legal age to women of all ages.

"The pretty pantywaists are sweet and obedient," wrote a Cougars reporter who had sampled dozens of them. "I've been using SissyMates ever since my divorce."

The femboys on SissyMates have a lot in common with naive young girls. Most of them hope that their feminine charms and the sexual favors they provide will lead to a committed relationship and marriage.

One ninny interviewed in the Cougars article said, "I'd love a diamond engagement ring and a lacy bridal gown."

By contrast, most of the sex crazy females on SissyMates are looking for a good time with no strings attached. Sissies are just pretty playthings to them.

A frequent user of SissyMates said in the article, "I record the orgasms that the boys give me in my personal diary. Last month I had 109."

To better serve their female clients, SissyMates maintains chat rooms were the women compare their dates. Oral skill is the most popular topic of conversation.

Pauline lavishly praised sissy Kitty for his mind-blowing cunnilingus.

"He made me I pass out in a tsunami of carnal bliss," she wrote.

Women also evaluate the boys on their feminine beauty and other girlish characteristics like makeup and hair styling.

Karen extolled the beauty of SissyMate Henrietta.

"His dark smokey eyes, long lashes and shiny lip gloss put me in the mood for sex. Then his sissy shaft supplied it!" she gushed.

Pretty hair styles always receive high marks. A shoulder length flip of lustrous brunette tresses is a sure winner, as is a teased blonde beehive piled high on a sissy's head.

Martina lauded femboy Clarice for his cute flip and hair ornament. The sissy wore a sexy schoolgirl outfit of plaid miniskirt, pink satin blouse and school necktie for his SissyMates picture. Martina hadn't actually dated Clarice.

"I love jilling off to his online picture," she stated candidly.

A teased blonde beehive hairdo with vintage apparel is another popular look.

Connie wrote enthusiastically about nancy boy, Sophie. He met her for a date with colorful ribbons and pretty bows in his tall beehive.

"Sophia wore a cherry red polka dot dress with a sweetheart neckline and puff sleeves. I couldn't wait to get my hand under his taffeta skirt!"

--

Barbie is new to SissyMates. He joined the dating service as soon as he reached legal age. Like the other femboys, he is hoping to find true love.

Barbie's bio reads, "I'm a girly boy aged 18 in search of a lasting relationship. I love doing household chores and I believe strongly in the superiority of women."

The ninny posted a selfie taken in his Molly Mae romper. The dainty little outfit featured a Peter Pan neckline and a mid-thigh hemline. He wore a Playtex Cross Your Heart bra underneath and posed in three-quarters profile to accentuate his lovely feminine bosom.

Hilda was the first woman to contact Barbie. She met the effeminate lad for coffee, took him home and enjoyed his oral ministrations all afternoon. She only gave Barbie a B-rating on SissyMates though.

"He's cute and sweet," said Hilda, "but he needs more experience in licking pussy. I only had 3 average orgasms."

Barbie took Hilda's review as constructive criticism. He knew that he needed more practice between women's thighs. So, he added a new detail to his SissyMates bio which read, "I love the taste of poontang."

Barbie decided to change his photograph, too, and hired a boudoir photographer. The camerawoman, Karen, took two shots for his posting.

"Barbie, let's see how you look in a baby doll nightie," suggested Karen.

"Should I wear the matching panties?" he asked.

"That won't be necessary," answered Karen. "I'm going to put a dildo up your ass."

Then she shot him from behind while he looked seductively over his shoulder and licked his glossy red lips.

The second image was even more explicit. It showed Barbie with his face buried in Karen's crotch while she smiled and made the V sign.

When the sissy's new picture and bio were posted on SissyMates, dozens of eager women called him for a date. Barbie enjoyed being ravished by the many horny ladies who responded to his slutty posting.

One of those women was his first date, Hilda. She changed her rating from B to A.

"Barbie can lick with the best of them now!" she wrote.

--

I hope you liked Part 1.

Your comments are welcome.