Just Skin and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qpolik2
Qpolik2
61 Followers

Her smile widened as she noticed my expression and looked me up and down, "I'm sorry, are you embarrassed?" She seemed delighted by the possibility.

I stammered as I attempted a reply, "Oh, N- no, it's fine. I- I'm not embarrassed, ju- just, you know, surprised, is all."

"Well that's good." Her words said she believed me, but her eyes saw the truth, and she reveled in it. "I'm no prude myself, so I completely understand. About not being embarrassed, that is."

Images from my fantasy flashed involuntarily through my mind. "Oh- oh, yeah, I bet." I hoped I was projecting more confidence than I felt, but surely she must have seen through that.

Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped open, as if she was offended. She gave my shoulder a light push and repeated, "You bet?! What's that supposed to mean?"

I felt a hot red come to my face, as I desperately tried to back-pedal. "Oh no! N- not like that! I just thought, like, you know, earlier- when you walked in, you just seemed... comfortable! That's all."

She laughed. "Oh, you're so sweet. But relax, I'm just teasing." I did no such thing. She was playing with me. I have to admit that I kind of enjoyed the feeling, but it left me completely unsure of how to respond.

I settled on awkwardly laughing in reply, "Oh, ha ha, yeah." I literally said 'ha ha' instead of actually laughing.

She continued, "I mean, it's true, though. I'm not shy. Part of that is just, like, it's skin, whatever. I'm just bathing outside, or hanging out at home, or whatever the case may be." My penis twitched. "But another part of it is very much like," she paused for emphasis, "Yeah. I'm naked. This is very, very good. It's a little bit funny, when you think about it. Do you know what I mean?"

I had literally just masturbated because of that very idea. But of course, I couldn't just come out and say that. Deanna was still one of my parents' best friends, and she was more than twenty years older than me. There were a million social rules that should be impeding this very conversation, yet here we were. She was talking about this so casually, as if discussing some mild arousal was a perfectly acceptable topic to talk of conversation with your friend's son. Obviously, I enjoyed that fact, but simultaneously felt guilty for enjoying it. I was torn between pursuing my fantasy, and respecting the normal boundaries of society. The conundrum left my penis hard yet again, but my mouth hesitant to reply.

I stood for a moment, mouth agape, before I finally replied, truthfully but not explicitly, "Y- yeah, I could totally see that."

"It's always good to meet a kindred spirit." I swear she looked down at my crotch as she said this, and I shifted in my place, desperate to keep my growing erection between my legs. She glanced at my hands instead. "Come to think of it, I don't see your suit. Did you just go without?" She seemed practically giddy at the concept.

My face flushed, and I felt like an idiot. "Oh, shit. I must have just left my trunks out by the shower."

She laughed. "Well, you'd better go and get them. We don't want the likes of Emily to find them and think that you're just running around the place butt-naked. Couldn't have that." She winked as she started to walk past me, towards her room. I turned to watch her walk away, unable to respond, entranced with the motion of her backside.

Finally, I came to, and realized that she was right. I was such an idiot to have left them behind. I walked back out the door, to happily find the clearing still empty, and my trunks lying on the ground. I picked them up, and noticed that not only were they still sandy, but plenty of dirt from the ground had also covered them when I threw them aside. I gave them a quick rinse by themselves in the shower. I looked around, my recent conversation inspiring me to repeat my little escapade, but I thought better of it. I had tested fate enough as it was. I wrung out my shorts, and took them inside, making my way upstairs to my room.

But just as I was about climb the last landing into the former attic, I ran into Rebecca, almost literally. We bumped into each other, and it took great skill and luck on my part to not drop my towel in that moment. She seemed startled, yelping a little bit before saying, "Oh. Sorry, I didn't know you were, um," and she started making a conscious effort to look up and away from me, as if I actually was exposed.

Since I last saw her, she had apparently changed into a pair of blue athletic shorts and a white tee that was just tight enough to accentuate the curves of her torso. I could just make out the outline of what was likely her bathing suit underneath.

I replied in a joking tone, "Oh, it's no worries. I don't mind you trying to get a peek," but of course I wasn't actually joking.

She met my gaze, briefly, wide-eyed. Then she glanced down at my bare chest, then at the towel. Then her eyes darted away, down and to the side. Her face reddened with embarrassment.

Then it was my turn to feel embarrassed, "Sorry, that was a dumb joke, my bad."

"I just have to, um," she gestured down the stairs, unwilling to meet my eyes again.

"Oh, yeah, of course," I pressed my back against the wall of the narrow stairwell, giving her enough space to pass. As she did so, I felt her breast brush across my chest. It was unavoidable.

As she descended, I couldn't help but feel terrible. I obviously made her feel uncomfortable, just because I was horny and confused. How idiotic.

The feeling lasted until I entered my room, and dropped the towel, to have my hardness standing up right at attention yet again. I played through my experience in the clearing again. I savored the memory of all the little sensations I felt. I considered my conversation with Deanna, and mused at the many implications that our shared interest created, however unlikely they were in reality. Lost in thought of such things, I leaned back on my bed and masturbated again. It didn't take long for my indulgence to carry my thoughts to Rebecca as well, and all the different ways our little interaction could have gone.

After I finished, I put on some fresh clothes, went downstairs, and the night continued without incident. Rebecca continued to sit apart from the rest of us, and I felt it wise to not attempt a chat with her after our little run-in. My interactions with Deanna were largely unchanged, but she seemed to be acting a bit more friendly towards me. In truth, that might have just been my interpretation of her behavior after our conversation, but it made me smile, all the same. I imagined the two of us being friendly enough with each other to just be naked together, no taboo or inhibitions to speak of. The idea seemed absolutely delightful.

The group ate dinner, played games, and talked the night away. Rebecca was the first of us to head to bed, and I went not long after. Nothing can tire you out quite like the sun's rays.

As I was about to enter my room, I looked at Rebecca's door. I guessed wildly to myself about what she was doing behind it, about what she wore when she slept. I turned and entered my room, and I fell asleep to thoughts of her.

__________________________________________________________________

The next morning, I woke early, just as soon as the sun was firmly above the horizon. I made my way downstairs to find the beginning of breakfast preparations; fried eggs, roasted potatoes, and a variety of fruits. It looked lovely.

Sean grabbed my attention and asked me to go wake up Rebecca for breakfast. This came as some surprise, since she was normally one of the first among us to arise. But it was a happy surprise, because any excuse to talk to her, or maybe even enter her room, got me more than a little excited.

I climbed the stairs to the top floor and turned to her room. I tapped on her door lightly with my knuckle as my heart rate quickened slightly. I waited a few seconds, then gave a few more taps, slightly louder this time. Still, there was no reply. Now, a normal person might have decided to knock even more forcefully, or call out her name, but as eager as I was to enter her room, two attempts and no reply was more than enough to give me the permission I needed. I turned her door handle slowly, and pushed it open gently to avoid letting it creak. I leaned my head in as soon as it was able to, and what I saw was, in a word, perfect.

Rebecca stood on the other side of the room, her back turned to me, looking out a window. She wore only a tight blue tank top and a pair of cheeky black panties. She was slender, but her shape was mesmerizing, with toned legs leading up to a firm, supple ass, which was hardly half-covered by the thin, fine fabric of her panties. I lingered there for more than a few moments, staring at her. I had no clue what was keeping her attention away from me and out the window, nor did I really care. Given this opportunity, I took vigorous mental notes of the shape of her.

Then, after a few seconds of gawking, I decided to make my presence known. If she turned around and saw me staring at her ass, it would have been far worse. "Rebecca," I called out softly to her.

Her reaction was dramatic. She jumped at my voice, and turned around wildly, an expression of complete shock on her face.

But as she turned, her right hand jolted out from the front of her panties to her stomach, a motion so quick I only barely noticed it, but her hand had definitely just been inside of her undies.

My skin started tingling numbly all over my body as I realized what I had just stumbled upon. I had just caught her pleasing herself, and in front of an open window, no less. That fact filled me with an indescribably amount of arousal and pride. I stared at her blankly as I collected my emotions, and she stared right back, eyes wide, catching her breath. I could see the shape of her nipples plainly through her tight tank top as her chest heaved.

Finally, a smile spread across my face as I started to regain some of my composure. I managed to let out, "Hey, sorry to, um, interrupt," I glanced at her panties, then back to her face, which was once again turning a deep red, "whatever you were doing. I just, uh," I lowered my eyes again. It was difficult not to. "You- your dad sent me. To, um, tell you that breakfast is ready."

Rebecca looked anxiously behind her shoulder, brushing her hair out of her face, then turned back to me. She smiled awkwardly through her embarrassment as she replied, "Oh, um, thank you," then crossed one leg in front of the other, as if that would do anything to undo her exposure. "I'll just, um," she subtly checked behind her shoulder again, "need a minute."

I laughed, fully cognizant of her true intentions. "Yeah, sure, take your time," I said, beginning to retreat and close the door. But just as it was about to close, I burst it back open with a flourish, and her hand jolted back out onto her belly, yet again, likely having just resumed its previous position. Her expression now resembled irritation more than surprise as I interjected, "Just out of curiosity," I gestured to the window with my chin, "what's going on outside?"

All emotion faded from her face. The shock, the embarrassment, and the irritation of my interruption were gone in an instant. "Nothing," she said quickly and coolly, her face blank. She positioned herself closely against the window.

"You seem mighty defensive about this nothing," I observed casually. I finally entered the room, moving slowly towards her.

She was unmoved, her stance resolute. This was not some routine self-pleasure that I had accidentally interrupted, this was different. I had caught her in the middle of something dubious, I could tell. She was trying to hide it.

In our interaction so far, I was clearly the guilty party for walking in on her masturbating, but she knew that what she was hiding would reflect far worse on her, despite my intrusion.

I could guess wildly as to the subject. There was likely some handsome man's bedroom across the way that she could stare right into, or maybe she just liked watching the shirtless guys walking towards the beach, that alone can do it for some people. But in any case, being on the verge of uncovering her secret made me feel powerful. The pace of her breath rapidly increased as I approached her, her nostrils flaring with unwavering determination. I attempted to look around her, out the window, and she shifted her position to block my sight. I returned to where I stood before, and so did she.

Knowing that she had a kinky little secret also made her seem so much more human to me. This entire trip, she had been so disconnected from the rest of us, so hesitant in conversation, avoiding every interaction that she could. Meanwhile, I silently pined for her, lusting after her almost involuntarily. And here I stood, suddenly on the precipice of uncovering her darker desires. Going to that place with someone is beyond intimacy. I had the chance here to see into something about her that she likely hid from everyone, even the few who managed to get close to her.

It was an opportunity that I refused to let slip by. At the same time, I was directly imposing myself into her space. In truth, a more accurate description would say that I wasn't just imposing, but forcing my way into her space. I needed to navigate the situation as tactfully as I could, lest she interpret my actions as outright abusive.

And so, I took a great leap. I knew full well that my assumptions up to this point could have been completely wrong, but I decided to risk it all despite that possibility. I decided to confide in her my own appetite for the taboo. The thinking was thus: if I was right, and she truly was so scared of her shameful kinks being known by another, then she wouldn't be so scared if that person was someone of a similar persuasion. Naturally, if I was wrong, then I'd be in even more serious trouble than I was already in, but exposing my own vulnerability seemed the only way to make her feel comfortable enough to lower her guard in that moment.

She eyed me dead in the face as I started, "Hey, it's okay! I can see what you're doing, but it's nothing to be ashamed of. I've done a little..." I looked sheepishly down at my feet, "peeping... myself from time to time." I looked back up to meet her eye again. Her expression was unchanged. I decided to take that as a good sign. "It's fun, it's exciting, it's a little bit dangerous, I absolutely understand. There's no shame in indulging yourself so long as no one's hurt."

Her deadpan cut into my very soul for an anxious moment. Then she asked, without a hint of emotion or intonation, "Really? You do that?" It could have been a genuine request for confirmation, or a sharp accusation and condemnation of my confession, I could not possibly tell either way.

But now was no time to change my story. I had committed to this path, and I had to see it through. "Oh yeah, all the time. If I'm being honest, most of the reason I'm even here is just to watch the people at the beach with hardly any clothes on. And sometimes, if I'm lucky, I get to spy them changing, or skinny dipping, and I get to take vigorous mental notes, go home, and..." I gestured rubbing an invisible dick loosely with my hand.

And that was it, my hand had been played. The ball was entirely in her court now, to decide if I was a disgusting pervert who should be shunned by society, or if we were like-minded individuals. I hoped that I was conveying enough confidence in my body language, but in truth I was terrified. What I had just done could have been the worst decision of my life.

She stayed silent for a moment, lengthening my anxiety to its capacity.

Then, after a long beat, emotion returned to her expression, and she brought up her hands to cover her face, incredulous. "Oh my God..." she let out, muffled. She lowered her hands, and her face was a beet red. "I can't believe I'm having this conversation..." She ran her hands anxiously through her hair. She fidgeted, blinking rapidly, until finally she met my eyes and said, "Yeah. Me too. It's one of my favorite fucking things. It's honestly a problem."

Sweet relief, the like of which I had never known, washed over me and I felt immeasurably better. My play had worked, and my ass was safe. But better than that, I had actually cracked her. I was right, and having shared our confessions with each other, I was in. We were plunged together into that deep well beyond mere intimacy, where our true desires lie.

I smiled broadly at her, doing my very best to keep any demonstration of my elation to a minimum, so I wouldn't seem over-eager. I laughed and said, "I figured as much. I love that you're into that kinda stuff too. Now that we've settled, who have you got back there..." I approached the window, to the side of her. But despite our mutual revelation, she still blocked my approach with her body. Which wasn't entirely unwelcome, since the front of her was now mostly pressed against me, but still it meant that she was resisting. "Oh, come on, you can't keep him all to yourself now. I don't care if he's a guy, if you've got somebody-"

"No," she cut me off, "you can't."

My excitement faded a little, but I laughed the renewed tension away, "And why not?" I inquired.

"You just can't," was her reply. It seemed to me more like a plea than a command. "It's bad, you might not like it."

"I doubt that very much," and I pressed my hand gently against her arm to urge her to move, and she finally obliged. I looked out the window, my face inches from the glass, but all I could see outside were a bunch of trees.

"I'm sorry..." said Rebecca. Confused by this response, I looked closer at the outside, scanning every inch of the trees for some hint of skin. I could see some thick brush, and a road beyond that, but no hint of a single person.

Perplexed, I moved my position to get a better angle directly down from the window. And there, beneath the window, was a clearing. Understanding dawned on me, as I looked over and to the side.

There was the outdoor shower. And standing on its wooden platform was a naked, wet, gleaming, and voluptuous Deanna.

"Oh my God," I let out audibly. Her back was turned to us, and the curves of her bare legs, ass, and back were tantalizing, to say the least. Water flowed flawlessly over each and every one of her curves, as the sunlight reflected playfully from her body. Her hips were wide, and her ass was round. I stood there, entranced by her. My cock began to stand upright in my shorts at the very sight of her.

"You're not mad?" asked Rebecca from a million miles away.

Deanna turned, and her tits shone brightly, clear as day. Her nipples were dark and narrow. Despite their size, her boobs remained high on her chest. I greatly admired how the water fell along her perfect shape; from her neck, to her chest, down her navel, through a light bush, and finally falling along the smooth lines of her legs.

She brushed her wet hair out of her face, leaning back into the shower to let it fall along her back, clinging against her skin. Then, she glanced over to the door at the side of the shower. Satisfied with whatever she saw, she took a short step forward, just off the edge of the shower's platform, looking in the opposite direction, toward the edge of the building. Content with that as well, she leaned back against the wall under the shower-head, put her hand between her legs, and started to rub herself with slow, methodical movements. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she gave into her indulgence.

I had unconsciously begun rubbing the head of my penis through my shorts when I finally heard Rebecca, practically shouting my name. "What?" I asked, irritated at the interruption from living through a true fantasy.

"You're not actually mad at all?" Rebecca begged.

Qpolik2
Qpolik2
61 Followers