Just Skin and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qpolik2
Qpolik2
61 Followers

"No, why would I be-" Deanna's mouth opened as the movement of her hand became slightly more forceful, and just a little bit more rapid. I could see her starting to get lost in her own pleasure, a vice I could imagine with great ease. The movement of my own hand had subtly moved to lightly stroking my hard shaft through my shorts, teasing my own pleasure.

And then, all at once, the meaning behind Rebecca's question dawned on me. I stopped touching myself, my jaw dropped, my eyes widened, and I turned to face Rebecca. "Wait, you mean you saw me?"

She cut me off with a forceful, rapid-fire apology, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tears were starting to form in her eyes. "Seriously, I'm so sorry! It's like a compulsion of mine, I can't help it! I saw the look on your face w- when-" she gestured out the window "-she came in the room yesterday. I knew that expression very well, so I came up here, waiting for you to come back from the beach, and then you did, and- and-" Her eyes were red and a tear fell across her cheek.

"Stop, stop," I put my hands on her arms. "You're so, so fine." I wiped away her tear from her face with my thumb. "Honestly, it's totally fine."

She stifled a sob. "What, really?"

My cock practically poked through my shorts, begging for attention. "Seriously." I took my hands away from her, and she looked at me incredulously. "While I was down there, naked and masturbating," I returned my hand over my cock, and rubbed it slowly as I spoke, "I was literally fantasizing about someone like you, watching me."

She shifted in her place, watching the motion of my hand along the outside of my shorts. With my free hand, I undid my pants button, then I asked her, "What were you doing while you watched me?" Already knowing the answer, I unzipped myself.

In reply, she slid her hand to the inside of her lower thigh, teasing herself now. "I was," she slowly moved a finger towards her panties, but her expression showed her uncertainty. She eyed my groin as she finished, "touching myself." Maybe her expression was closer to disbelief than uncertainty.

I dropped my shorts, and my cock sprang to attention. Rebecca eyed me with her lust. I took hold of myself, and started stroking, slowly. "That's so fucking hot," I confessed.

Her finger reached its target, and she rubbed herself as she watched me.

I smiled a sly smile, "We'll get back to this." I turned to the window, and Rebecca fell in next to me.

We looked back down at the scene below. Deanna was now rubbing herself vigorously, her free hand covering her mouth to suppress her moans. I would have given anything to be able to hear her in that moment.

Rebecca squirmed next to me. I stroked myself in time with Deanna's movements below. They had become mind-numbingly rapid, and I felt hot cum ready to burst from me within seconds.

And not a moment too soon either, since Deanna's body had just begun to contract in on itself, signaling her swift approach into climax. She bit down on her hand to stop herself from screaming, and I moaned enough for the both of us as I watched her.

Then I saw her release. Her head fell back, her eyes closed, the growing tension in her body quickly dissipating with each breath she took. Observing this, I rubbed myself with a fury. Her body shook with ultimate ecstasy, and I was determined to join her.

I let out a low moan as the feeling washed over me like hot lava. It was a familiar and warm embrace, but something was different this time. My body shook uncontrollably as I watched Deanna's body. Absolute contentment had spread across her face, and unknown to her, I had been part of it.

Rebecca said something. I couldn't hear her. I was still awash with the sensation of my own orgasm, I hadn't even stopped stroking myself yet, still distracted by the naked woman below. I wouldn't have heard her even if she had been screaming in my ear.

Then, when I finally became aware of my surroundings again, Rebecca was on her knees in front of me, a paper towel in hand, blotting at the wall. Realization dawned on me.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry! I just lost control!" I crouched down to help her clean my cum from the wall beneath the window.

"I can tell," she taunted with her sly smile while wiping up a streak of my cum.

"Did you?" I inquired, eyeing her body next to mine as I began to dab at the wall myself.

Her smile faded slightly, "No, not yet." She looked back up over the window sill. Deanna had just finished wrapping her towel around her, and was heading inside. "But I think the moment's passed. Once this is cleaned up, we should head downstairs. People are probably already suspicious."

__________________________________________________________________

We cleaned up, clothed ourselves, and went downstairs to the kitchen, where we found people mostly finished with their breakfasts. We dodged questions about our tardiness and ate, all the while stealing glances at each other, acknowledging our shared secret.

Deanna eventually arrived as well, fresh and clothed. Rebecca and I did our best to avoid eye contact with her, for obvious reasons, but she was friendly as ever; completely unaware that her self-pleasure had been observed by the two of us.

After we ate our breakfast, the group declared that many of them were headed down to the beach. Rebecca and I exchanged a knowing look, and made our excuses to stay behind.

Once everyone was gone, we went immediately back up to her room and locked the door. Once inside, we looked at each other as if we were stupid virgins, unsure how to proceed.

Rebecca finally said, "So," while checking out my body closely. "After yesterday, I already suspected you were a regular exhibitionist, but I guess this makes you a bit of a voyeur too."

My penis twitched. "I suppose so." It was my turn to closely inspect her body now. "And you?"

"Just a voyeur, through and through." Seeing my disappointment, she clarified, "but don't get me wrong, everything about exhibitionism excites me too, I'm just more... shy about my body, I guess." She looked down at herself.

I took a step toward her. "I can't imagine why."

She smiled. "That's sweet of you, but I just can't stand the idea of people seeing me if I'm not close to them."

I moved closer still, putting my hands on her hips and looking into her eye. "Are you and I close enough?"

She laughed, "I suppose."

We disrobed together, and she led me to the bed. Her slender frame and smooth bare skin made her look angelic to me.

She lay down, and I started to put myself on top of her, but she stopped me. "We'll get to that," she said. "I just want to talk for a bit first." She moved over to the far edge of the bed, and put her hand between her legs. With her other hand, she patted the free space next to her, entreating me to join.

I obliged, and we casually and slowly masturbated together again as we talked. She asked me, "Since you like both, which do you prefer? Watching or being watched?"

I considered for a moment. "Well, truth me told, yesterday was probably the first time that somebody has actually watched me, at least that I was aware of anyway. I tend to do stuff like that alone."

"But that doesn't really make a difference, does it? You didn't know I was watching you yesterday, and yet you fantasized about being watched, and you seemed happy when you found out the truth."

"That's true," I trailed off, lost in thought. "Well still, it's hard to say. They can each get me off, obviously, but I guess... watching people is my answer. That's more substantial; I'm actually seeing somebody, and that's fun. When I get all exposed like that myself, it's just the concept of being seen that gets me off, not actually being seen, so I'll take the reality over the fantasy, I suppose."

Unsatisfied, she pressed, "But what if it was guaranteed that someone would see you? What if you like, 'accidentally' lost your swim trunks in the ocean or something like that? Surely, someone would see you then." Her eyes glittered with her excitement.

I was taken aback, however. "No, I'm not just going to expose myself to a bunch of regular people!"

Rebecca looked disappointed. "Why not? I love watching people expose themselves publicly like that."

Despite our disagreement, we had not stopped masturbating. This was a subject that neither of us had ever spoken about aloud, and even disagreeing about the finer details was explicitly arousing for the two of us.

I smiled at her, "Well, for one thing, you are not a very common type of person. I can't guarantee that random people in the public won't be fundamentally disturbed by me."

"Okay," she conceded, rubbing herself thoughtfully. "That's fair. So what if you were like, I don't know, a stripper? What if you could go to a place, and know that people would enjoy watching you take off your clothes and do what you do?"

"Well, that's not what's fun about it for me. My 'brand of exhibitionism' or whatever isn't about showing off my body or anything like that. It's the... doing something sexual where I probably shouldn't be, I guess. That, and the mere possibility of being seen. If being seen was a certainty, it wouldn't get me going nearly as much."

"That's so fascinating..." Her pace quickened slightly for a moment as she eyed me, considering what I had just said. I eyed her right back as I continued to stroke myself. The sides of our bodies were in full contact with each other, and her teasing warmth beckoned me to get inside her, but I resisted. This conversation was proving to be stimulating in and of itself.

"So how did you get into all of this?" I asked.

She smiled, and stared up into the ceiling, lost in memory. "Locker rooms, I guess. That, and friends who just weren't too shy." She looked back down to me.

"You mean you managed to masturbate in locker rooms to other girls? And with your friends?" My mind went wild with fantasy.

She laughed. "No, not like that. You asked me how I got into it, I didn't just start going at it the second I saw somebody naked." She smirked at me. "But it wasn't really too far from that. You see, my mom was very strict about clothes. No exposed shoulders, my hemlines had to be below the knee, she didn't even like me wearing pajamas outside of my bedroom." I remembered Emily's reaction to Deanna yesterday. "So consequently, when girls would just casually take their clothes off in locker rooms and places like that, it always got me really excited, when it probably shouldn't have. I just envied their comfort with nudity, their lack of worry about it, and just their freedom." Her eyes closed for a second as she rubbed herself more quickly, seeming to savor the memory. "But mostly, I just liked how they looked."

"That's hot," I commented, watching her writhe. "What about your not-so-shy friends?"

She perked up at the mention. "Oh, they were fun. Before I met them, I had never known anybody who talked so casually about sex and turn-ons and the like. They always made fun of me for being so reserved about those sorts of things, but I didn't really care, just getting to be around them fueled my libido in secret." Her free hand reached up and grabbed her breast, pinching her nipple between her fingers.

She continued, "They were just comfortable enough to change clothes in front of me, and eventually just hang out naked, like it was no big deal. They thought nothing of it, but it definitely got me going just like the ladies in the locker room. Eventually, I discovered masturbation, and it wasn't until then that I realized how sexual my excitement with them was. My first fantasies weren't about having sex or anything like that at all, they were just about watching people take their clothes off. Naturally, I eventually found porn, and spent a whole lot of time exploring voyeurism as a concept. From then on, I took advantage of every chance I could to actually see someone get naked."

"That's so interesting," I said. I realized in that moment why she hadn't wanted to have sex right now. Or, rather, I realized that masturbating side-by-side was actually the kind of sex that she preferred. She'd rather watch me than have her inside of me.

"And you?" she asked. "How did you get so interested in getting off where you shouldn't?"

I had lost myself in the sight of her body as I heard her. I spent a dozen strokes or so admiring her naked form, as I considered where to begin. "Well, the first time I ever saw a girl naked, she was demonstrating to me what the phrase 'skinny dipping' meant. We were at a pool party with a bunch of other people, we had been flirting a bit, and she brought it up. When I told her I didn't know what it meant, she just lowered her head to be just above the surface of the water, and told me to look underneath. I ducked my head in the water, and saw her bikini top and bottoms moved just enough out of the way to expose her whole front to me. Nobody except me saw. Nothing ever came of it between us, she had just been doing her own exhibitionist thing, and I was just the lucky guy who got to watch. But I was immediately hooked with the idea from that moment on. I took my suit off the second I was ever alone in a body of water. Eventually I started masturbating whenever I did so, and pretty soon, getting off outdoors became my favorite thing."

We spent hours lost in this kind of conversation, sharing stories and fantasies of all kinds. We edged ourselves constantly, always staying just on the cusp of orgasm, but delaying it so that we could continue to enjoy the conversation.

She gave me detailed accounts of all the people she had watched having sex: neighbors through a window, a slutty roommate who thought she was being sneaky, even strangers on a public beach on one occasion.

In return, I gave her a list of the various places I had managed to masturbate: pools, beaches, friends' houses, one particular outdoor shower.

And then, after hours of this, people started to return from the beach. Rebecca and I got out of bed, and hurried to the window as we heard their voices, ready to watch them disrobe.

Most people didn't, the first few just rinsed off their feet and such, very sensible, very boring. After a bit, another of my parents' family friends came back and immediately dropped his shorts. Rebecca practically convulsed with excitement, but alas, he only showered for a couple minutes, dried off, and then went inside. More fun than nothing, but after Deanna this morning, our hopes had been high.

Eventually, my sister Sara and my mom came around the back. At first, I was unperturbed, remaining certain that they were just going to wash their feet and that was it. However, as soon as that thought had crossed my mind, Sara dropped her bottoms, and her skinny ass was bare for all to see.

"Oh my God!" I yelped, before falling to the floor so I couldn't see them anymore. Rebecca laughed hysterically. "Is that funny to you?!" I begged of her. "I can't unsee that!"

Rebecca's laughter continued as she rubbed herself quickly, watching the scene below. I made a desperate attempt to pull her hand away from her crotch as I practically yelled, "Stop masturbating to my family!"

"They're not my family!" She dodged my grasp, and continued her motion.

I cowered beneath the windowsill, waiting for the nightmare to end. After a few minutes, Rebecca told me, "Alright, they're done, you can stop hiding."

Relieved, I stood back up, but as soon as I looked back out the window, I saw the two of them standing apart, naked, Sara beneath the shower-head, my mom waiting at the side. I ducked back down as fast as I could before I could make out any fine details, the last thing I wanted was to get that image stuck in my brain. Rebecca's laughter returned in full force. I scowled at her, "That was pure evil."

After a while, Sara and my mom did finally leave, and it took much convincing from Rebecca to get me to stand back up this time. More of our group came through, mostly without incident. One girl pulled down her bottoms for a second, to rinse the sand out of it, but that was all.

And then we saw the notorious Deanna make her way around the side of the building. I immediately stiffened up, and Rebecca looked positively enthusiastic.

Deanna set her towel down, then undid the top of her pink bikini, and her boobs fell slightly into place. Then she turned, and dropped her bottoms in one swift motion, bending at the hip. As she went to turn on the shower, I commented, "I would give anything to be down there with her."

Rebecca stopped masturbating, and turned to face me. "So why don't you?"

I looked back at her incredulously, "What?"

She looked at me earnestly, "Seriously, put on your shorts, go down there, and walk up on her."

I stood there, dumbfounded and without a reply.

She continued, "Best case scenario, she's super into it. Worst case scenario, you're both just a little bit embarrassed, but you still get to see her naked up close."

Her suggestion was the most exciting thing I had heard all day, and today had already been a very exciting day. "Okay," I let out, unable to disagree with her logic.

Rebecca smiled. "Good, both scenarios are fun for me, because I get to watch." Her smile turned devilishly sly.

"You little perv," I retorted.

As a reply, she twisted her hips, raised her leg like she was a pin-up model, and slapped her own ass playfully. It was remarkably refreshing to be on this level with someone, where we could mutually acknowledge our kinks and tease each other about it.

__________________________________________________________________

I left Rebecca's room, not bothering to put any clothes on, and tip-toed naked into mine, where I put on my swim trunks before heading downstairs. I passed by Sara and my mom on the way outside, dodging their eye-line as Sara made some insulting remark as I passed. I tried desperately hard to keep the image of their bodies out of my mind. I left the house through the front door, then turned and made my way toward the outdoor shower.

As I started to follow the trail that led to it, I realized how easy it was to hear the water falling. That was the only method that gave the shower privacy, relying on people's courtesy to turn the other way when they heard it running. I ignored that courtesy, and turned the corner.

There stood Deanna, naked and radiant beneath the shower in the sunlight. Her fingers worked their magic on herself as her head leaned back, eyes closed, and her tits shook with each motion of her arm. By the looks of things, she was already rapidly approaching orgasm.

I looked up to Rebecca's window, and found that I couldn't see a thing. The window was there, surely enough, but it was difficult to notice, and when you did notice it, the reflection from the trees made it practically impossible to see inside. It was perfect.

I looked back to Deanna and watched her, waiting for my moment. Her hips started to thrust hypnotically, her abdomen tightening with each movement. She moved her hand to her mouth, and just as she bit down to stifle her orgasmic moans, I shouted in feigned surprise, "OH!"

She yelped loudly and turned about in a flurry, her back towards the wall opposite me, her hands covering her crotch and chest. Her eyes were wide in shock, her breath heavy. All the while, her torso was still contracting, indicating that I had timed my entrance exactly right; I interrupted her mid-orgasm.

I hoped my face expressed the appropriate amount of shock and horror as I shouted, "I'm so sorry!! I had no idea you'd be out here! I didn't mean to interrupt!" I absolutely did.

Deanna was catching her breath, the thrusting of her hips starting to cease, as she blinked and replied, "Oh, tha- that's okay, sweetie."

I stood there for a moment, watching her as the clung desperately to her private parts. Given our conversation yesterday, I had half-expected her to think nothing of my presence here. I almost believed that she would just finish her orgasm casually, and simply be on her way. And yet, now that I was here, she seemed surprisingly desperate to cover herself, to not reveal what she had just been doing. But of course, this was all in vain.

Qpolik2
Qpolik2
61 Followers