Just Skin and Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qpolik2
Qpolik2
61 Followers

She stared at me, still in shock. She didn't make a move for her bikini, nor her towel, nor the door. She just stood there, covered only by her own hands, as water continued to fall from the shower.

At last, I said teasingly, "Well it's a good thing you're 'not a prude' at least. Otherwise, this would be very embarrassing for you."

She laughed and gritted her teeth into a fake grin. "Yup! Wouldn't that be awful," she replied sarcastically.

I took a step forward, and remarked, "You know, this is a pretty open place to be doing..." I gestured to where she had been standing before I startled her, "something like that, don't you think?"

Her face flushed. Realizing she'd been caught, she shrugged awkwardly and said, "That's kinda the idea. Didn't expect people to be walking up on me, though."

I smiled brightly. "You know, that's so funny, because I was actually coming here to do something similar."

"What?" was her only response.

"Yeah, it's like you said yesterday; sometimes getting naked is just... fun."

She shifted slightly in her place, her hands still pressed against her body, albeit a bit more loosely now. "Well, yeah, that's certainly true. Look, if you just want to give me a minute, then I can finish and give you some privacy to do whatever you like."

I stepped closer still, making a show of eyeing her bare body. "I mean, I interrupted your moment, it's only fair that you should interrupt mine." I pulled at the drawstrings on my swim trunks, undoing them.

Deanna remained motionless, watching me. It was like she couldn't decide what she wanted to do, so instead she did nothing just to observe what would happen.

My trunks fell to my feet, and my hardness was exposed to the raw elements yet again. Deanna made no effort hide her wandering eyes. It was difficult to say how she felt about what she saw, but I was well beyond the point of no return.

I stepped onto the shower platform, leaned my back against the wall adjacent to Deanna, and took hold of my dick. "Do you mind if I...?" I gave myself one long, slow stroke to finish the question.

Deanna watched the motion of my hand, wide-eyed, then nervously said, "Oh Lord, you really shouldn't."

I replied quickly, "So tell me to stop." Another long stroke. I looked straight into her eyes, fighting the obvious urge to indulge in the sight of her curves below.

She met my gaze for a moment, then returned to my groin. "I... I don't think I want to."

"Why not?" Another stroke.

The corner of her mouth picked up, turning her expression into a wicked grin. "Because I think I like it."

"Good." My strokes finally fell into a regular rhythm, which started out slow and steady. I allowed myself to lower my eyes to gaze upon Deanna's luscious form. Her fingers that had recently been used to obscure the view of her nethers were now curled around them instead. Her hand that had recently been placed over her breasts were now pleasurably clutching at them tightly.

We pleased ourselves in each others' company for a moment, the shower still running between us, the sun warming our bare skin, a light breeze titillating our senses, and all the while, Rebecca watched inconspicuously from her window. Deanna had no idea that I wasn't the only one masturbating with her, but given how easily she allowed me to do so, I like to think she wouldn't have minded Rebecca being here as well, though knowing Rebecca, doing so would ruin the experience for herself.

After a few more moments, I approached Deanna through the falling water of the shower. As I got closer, she rubbed herself with increasing intensity, until I stood inches away from her, the tip of my penis practically at her navel.

I stopped touching myself and put my hands on her instead. One hand replaced her own, and I gripped her tit tightly. The other went to her hip, enjoying as much of her curves as I could while her ass was still pressed against the wall.

Deanna looked down at my hardness, temptation plain across her face. As she continued to pleasure herself, she tentatively touched the tip of my penis with her forefinger, and then met my eye. I bit my lower lip to demonstrate my approval. She tenderly wrapped her hand around it, giving it slow, thoughtful tugs that turned my lust into a dominant force.

I pulled her closer to me by her hip, and our chests made contact. I took the opportunity to reach around and grab her ass, which was sleek and wet. My hand could hardly fit around her entire cheek. I lowered my head to her neck, which I gave a quick nibble.

I lowered my hand to the top of her thigh, and I pulled at it, entreating her to raise her leg for me. She obliged. I lowered my hips to situate myself between her spread legs, and I brushed her hands aside. She looked around desperately, uncertain of her decision to be with me.

But her expression faded quickly as I entered her. I pushed her back against the wall, as I thrust rapidly into her. Water fell along my back and side, down to Deanna's raised leg, which I held high above my hip. Her foot wrapped around my backside.

I saw the tell-tale signs of orgasm start to show themselves in Deanna's face. She trembled, her jaw open wide, her eyes shut tight.

And she moaned. Loudly. It was an unmistakably erotic sound, one that wiped all other thoughts and feelings from me. Nothing remained but sex. I became thrusting, I became passion, and I became pleasure.

My movements lost all care and coordination, all I knew how to do was fuck her.

And her moans became screams. She cried out primally as I felt her contract around me.

And which each passing thrust, I lost all sense of myself. I swiftly became orgasm, and all that existed was orgasm. I don't know what sounds were made, but when I came to, my throat was dry.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Deanna, in a hushed voice, all of a sudsden. I didn't have the mental capacity to understand her tone, but she started pushing me away. "Somebody must have heard that! You have to go! Fuck!" She scrambled around her feet for her towel, and I stood there dumbstruck. "Go!" she repeated, in a quiet yell.

Finally understanding her command, I turned and darted out into the clearing toward the brush, still stark naked.

Deanna shouted at me, "Your goddamned shorts!" before throwing them at my body, her other hand rushing to wrap her towel around her nudity.

I caught them and ran into the brush, not yet bothering to put them on.

I hid behind a wide tree, and looked back at the house. Deanna had regained her composure and was making her way into the house.

I looked up to Rebecca's bedroom, and from this angle, I could see her clear as day in her window. Her chest was bare, and she was holding something long and black; a camera. She lowered it as she saw me notice her, and she smiled a wicked grin.

Qpolik2
Qpolik2
61 Followers