Just Slip Out the Back, Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all of our time together, it was almost like a first date, but we soon fell into our old routines. Although nothing was said, I wasn't dating anyone else, and I was pretty sure that Leigh wasn't either.

It was time for a decision.

"Leigh, I'd like us to be exclusive. I know we've pretty much been exclusive, so if you'd like, I'd like you to move back in."

She nearly jumped out of her seat before I held up my hand.

"I want to be very clear. This is a second chance. There won't be a third. All that I ask, besides fidelity, of course, is honesty.

"If your feelings change in any way . . ."

"They won't!"

"I think you would have said that before."

She looked down.

"If your feelings change, talk to me. Depending on the situation, it doesn't have to be the end of us, but only if we talk about it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jack, I do."

This was the moment of truth.

"When do you think you can move back in?"

"Is this weekend too soon?" she said with a grin that seemed like it would split her face, and she did.

I won't say there were no more issues. What relationship doesn't have issues? We talked about them. It turned out that I had some of my own. Hey, I never said that I was perfect.

Will it last? Who knows, but I've been walking a little slower past jewelry stores lately.

12