Just Some Innocent Fun

Story Info
Have you ever done something innocent that went so wrong?
4.7k words
3.91
62k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2019 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

---------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living or fictional is coincidental.

---------

OMFG! Have you ever done something that seemed so innocent at the time and turned out to be the biggest cluster fuck in history. That's the position I find myself in.

It started off innocently enough. My wife and I would be sitting in our living room and the dogs would start barking. She would nag at me and finally I would get up to go see what her dogs were getting into.

Usually it was nothing. They like to play stupid incomprehensible games like run at the other dog and knock him or her over. Then run away and get chased and do it all again.

I mean they were good dogs and all and they usually came into the house right away without fuss, but I still had to get up and go see what the hell they were doing.

One day I was upstairs in our spare bedroom and the dogs started barking and my wife started barking at me to go see what they were doing. So, I went to the window and saw that they were just playing another of their stupid variations of hit and run. I knocked on the window and they stopped barking at each other and ran for the door.

That's when the idea struck me. I went downstairs and gathered up some stuff and headed back up to the spare bedroom. About an hour later, after a lot of tinkering, I had the web server software running on the spare laptop and a web camera hooked up and pointed out the window. I took a look and was pleased to see that I could bring up a browser on my tablet and see the side yard where the dogs usually played.

I went downstairs and from then on, when the dogs barked, all I had to do was pick up my tablet, boom, and there they were in all their idiotic glory.

So it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and the old lady asked about the dogs. I pulled up the tablet and saw they were playing with a tennis ball. One of them would grab the ball, the other one would run the first one down until they coughed up the ball and then the second one would grab the ball and the first one would get to tackle the first. And so on. It was cute. So I triggered the make a movie button and captured a couple minutes of the mayhem.

I replayed it and looked and it was so funny I posted it on my social media account. If there was ever, ever a decision that I wish I could get back again, that was it.

What I hadn't noticed is that the web camera caught part of my neighbor's pool area in the field of view.

Ordinarily, that wouldn't have been a problem. I mean it was just the dogs playing and that was what I focused on. It was cute.

The next morning, I had 11,000 likes and 3,000 shares. WTF???

That's when I saw it. The pool area wasn't empty. Sandy, our neighbor's wife was laying out sunbathing. In the nude on her stomach. By herself. Until this big guy with a huge dick walked into the frame and poured some suntan oil on her ass, massaged it in for a second and then stuck that huge dick right up her ass. He must have been pretty hot to go, because he pumped her ass for about 20 seconds, pulled out and moved to her other end. She sucked that cock all the way down until her nose was in his pubes and then he pulled out and blew his wad all over her face. That's when the video ended.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I frantically tried to bring the menu up and I deleted the video as fast as I could. I mean it had 11,000 views but nobody I knew would have seen it. It was only up for ten hours or so, right?

Nothing happened for several hours and then I started getting messages. Some were rude. Some were crude. Some wanted to meet the woman in the video. I deleted that account. My hands were shaking and I was sweating like I had run a marathon, in Texas, in late August.

Then I heard a commotion out front and went out to see what was going on.

Stan, my neighbor was out front of their house throwing a suitcase into his car. Sandy was on the porch crying, begging him not to go. He yelled something at her before slamming the car door and driving off at dangerously high speed. "Ass fucking whore" was all I had been able to make out.

As Stan drove out of sight, Sandy spotted me and based on the daggers she shot at me with her eyes, I was not her favorite neighbor, to put it mildly. Did I mention that the man attached to the huge dick in the video was not Stan?

Well that was the start of the shit storm my life has become. I was served with a subpoena to produce the video I had posted within 24 hours or face contempt of court charges. That was followed in short order by a city police officer arresting me after tazing me while I was on the ground in handcuffs. The cops held me for three days while periodically interrogating me. I asked for a lawyer and was assigned a public defender who sat through one of the interrogations, asked a couple of questions and then promptly quit.

When the police finally released me, they refused to drive me home. I had to rideshare home, where I was met by a county sheriff who arrested me for contempt of court. I tried to explain that I had been arrested by the city police and got tazed again for "resisting arrest". This time I asked for a lawyer up front and the court appointed public defender stayed with me, until he ducked out to try and verify my story.

When he came back, he was able to explain to the judge that I hadn't been lying and produced my arrest record. The judge gave me an additional 24 hours to produce the video and released me. I never did get an apology for being made to flop like a fish on my front lawn.

My lawyer drove me home only to find a restraining order taped to the front door and two suitcases next to it. I yelled for a while, but if my wife was in the house, she didn't want to talk to me. Eventually, hoarse and exhausted I took the suitcases and headed for my car after verifying that my key didn't work in the door anymore. I texted Jeffrey, my lawyer, after I got settled in the little motel a couple miles from my house.

That's where I was when the city cop delivered the packet from the DA. According to the paperwork, in order to avoid prison time, he wanted me to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of posting sexually explicit materials and another charge of malicious voyeurism. I would be labelled a "sex offender" for the rest of my life, with all the rights and privileges that go with the title. I would serve 30 days in county lockup and have to do 500 hours of community service. Fuck me.

About three hours later, I was served with the divorce papers. According to the initial settlement offer, I got half the checking account, she gets the house and her car. I get the mortgage and car payments and the credit card bills (I immediately called and froze all of those accounts). She gets the savings account, half of my pension and a monthly payment that would take about 70% of my check for the rest of my life. Fuck me.

I called Jeffrey and asked if he knew of either a good "fuck the bitch" divorce lawyer or a hitman. I didn't care which. He laughed and gave me his partner's phone number.

I am seriously thinking about going next door to the pawn shop I saw on my way in to the motel and eating some lead.

Epilogue:

It's been about two months since I wrote those previous words. Obviously, I didn't die of lead poisoning and I have to admit my life has turned around.

Last week was shaping up to be the worst week of my life. Monday I was scheduled to go to divorce court and Thursday was court on the felony sex offenses. The city and county courts combined their cases so I could only get ass fucked about that once. Thanks for small favors.

Her divorce lawyer tried to pull some strings to switch the dates, thinking that if I was convicted as a sex offender that would give them more leverage, but the judges' clerks held fast to the original dates. Fuck her lawyer.

So Sunday night, I did what any semi-sane, good old southern boy would do. I went down to the liquor store and picked up my good friend Cap'n Jack and we went day drinking.

I was down to the last couple of swallows when what seemed like a good idea surfaced through the alcoholic haze. After a couple tries I managed to start the car and carefully drove back to see the house that wouldn't be mine much longer, even though I was supposed to keep paying for it.

As I drove by, I didn't recognize the car pulled into the driveway and about a block later a second idea surfaced. I'd go apologize to Sandy and Henry and maybe find out about the car.

I parked down the block and walked, sort of, up to Sandy's door. A few seconds after I rang the doorbell Sandy appeared and I damn near passed out as all the blood immediately flowed into my dick. I always thought Sandy was gorgeous. She is tall, athletic, with short blond hair and tits to die for. And there she was in front of me in a translucent baby blue teddy with matching lace short shorts on.

"Bill, how nice to see you again," Sandy said with a big welcoming smile.

"Well, I, um. Oh god, this was a bad idea," I stammered out.

Sandy wrinkled her nose and then asked, "Have you been drinking?"

"Only just a little," I started to say as I went to put my hand on the door frame to try to steady myself and missed.

Her eyes went wide and then she stepped out and put her arm around me. "Let's get you inside. You are in no condition to be driving anywhere. The last thing you need right now is a DUI."

I let her help me into the house all the while marveling at how soft and wonderful she felt and how amazing she smelled. She helped me to the couch and then asked if I would like some coffee.

"That sounds good, but you do know that coffee doesn't sober anybody up. All you'll get is an alert drunk," I replied.

"I know," she said. She was back in a moment with a cup of black coffee.

When she handed the cup to me, she bent down and I got a long look down her top at those perfect beautiful breasts I had longed to see for so long. The view made my dick hurt and I squirmed trying to minimize the tent in my pants.

"So what have you been up to?" she asked while seating herself cross-legged on the other end of the couch. That didn't help as I had a perfect view of her pussy through the left leg hole.

"Nothing much," I replied. "I'm living in a motel down by Lincoln and whatever the cross street is. I get up, go to work, coming back, grab dinner and go to bed. Rinse and repeat. Basically, just waiting for the hammer to fall. What happened with you and Stan?"

"Oh, you don't know?" Sandy asked. I shook my head.

"Well, when he found out about that video, he stormed into the bedroom, grabbed a suitcase out of the closet and threw some clothes in it and drove off. He went down to the hotel by his office and got a room. The maid found him the next morning. He'd had a stroke and died in the night."

"Oh my god," I said shocked. "I am so sorry. I didn't know."

"Apparently," she continued, "he was still stewing about things and he forgot his blood pressure medicine and something popped during the night. No big loss."

"No big loss?" I said confused.

"Yeah, he has been banging that blonde secretary of his for the last five years and she has been draining him so well that he hadn't put his dick in me for at least two years. So, as you found out through that video, I've been working other sources the get my rocks off.

"It's not all bad. The house was paid for and he had a couple of life insurance policies and one through his work, so I'm pretty well set for life. And I don't have to sneak around when I feel like getting fucked.

"Speaking of getting fucked, have you gotten any since Jackie kicked you to the curb? I know she has been having that guy, Harold that she works with, over just about every night getting her brains fucked out. They usually leave the blinds up. If you go over to the game room upstairs and look out the window you'll probably get a good look of them screwing or lying naked on the bed after screwing."

"No, I haven't...Wait, what did you say about Harold?"

Sandy just looked at me and asked, "You didn't know? For the last year or so, she and Harold have been sleeping together behind your back. They were so loud, I went up to the game room, got my phone out and got a bunch of pictures and some video of the two of them."

The room was definitely spinning. It wasn't helped when Sandy leaned in and undid my belt and gently pulled my cock out. All I could think to do was to lift my hips so she could pull my pants down to my ankles.

"Mmmm, Jackie was a fool not to enjoy this," Sandy purred as she began to lick the underside of the head of my cock. I don't remember what I said, but when she slipped me into her mouth there was nothing to say. It had been two months since Jackie kicked me to the curb and at least five months before that since I had any sex with her. So, other than a couple of solitary jack off sessions in the shower, I had been completely celibate for over six months.

And Sandy was really, really good with her mouth and tongue. It wasn't more than a minute and I lifted my hips and groaned as I slid my cock into her throat. She hummed or purred or something and I began to cum. The first shot went straight down her throat. She gagged a little and pulled back so the next four or five cum explosions went into her mouth. She swallowed with my cock still in her mouth, which was yet another first for me. Jackie barely ever even licked my cock much less put it in her mouth. Only once can I remember cumming in Jackie's mouth and she immediately ran to the bathroom and spit into the sink and rinsed her mouth out with mouthwash. So having Sandy not only take my cock into her throat as she licked my balls but letting me cum in her mouth and having her swallow it was too much. I pulled her up and kissed her and then promptly fell asleep.

When I woke up, Sandy was standing up hugging and kissing a very tall man just inside the doorway. She pulled back and put her hands up and he slipped her top off exposing her amazing tits. My cock stirred and began to take notice. The man kissed her and massaged those magnificent mammaries for a moment before she slid down his body in a very sensuous motion. Stopping only to undo his belt and unzip his pants, she tugged and his cock popped out and hit her in the forehead. Laughing she wrapped a hand around it and guided it between her lips. That is when it hit me, he was the guy with the big dick who ass fucked Sandy in the video that caused all this grief. I later found out his name was Sam.

As though in a dream, I got up off the couch and shuffled over to Sandy. I say shuffled because my pants were still around my ankles. When I got to her, I knelt down behind her and began to stroke her breasts and kiss her neck. Emboldened, I slid a hand down her flat stomach and under the waistband of her silken shorts. Continuing past the short patch of pubic hair my fingers found her femalehood and I was amazed at how wet she was. I don't think Jackie was ever that wet.

She pulled off Sam's cock long enough to lean back and kiss me. Her tongue immediately attacked my lips and I let it part them. She made a quick exploration and then pulled back and whispered, "I'm glad you're awake. Come join us in the bedroom."

With that, she stood up and grabbing Sam's cock like a leash, they walked off towards what I presumed was the bedroom. It was but the work of a moment to slide my shoes off and the pants and underwear quickly followed.

When I reached the bedroom, Sam was already spread out on the bed and Sandy was straddling him.

With her hand guiding, she was slowly engulphing that huge cock into her pussy. As she heard my approach, she turned and said, "There is lube over there on the dresser. I want your cock in my ass."

I froze for a second like a deer in the headlights. "My butt is an exit not an entrance," was one of Jackie's favorite expressions when I would even touch her ass. The idea that Sandy wanted my cock, MY COCK, in her ass damn near caused me to cum on the spot.

Instead, I walked slowly over to pick up the bottle of lube. I walked slowly because I was mesmerized by the sight of the two of them fucking. Other than a few porno clips, I had never seen anyone else fucking, much less been in the same room with them. So I took my time before I crawled onto the bed with them.

A couple of the pornos I'd recently watched had dealt with ass fucking so I sort of knew the basics. I drizzled some lube down the crack of her ass and used my index finger to gently push on her anus. She started to moan. Encouraged, I pushed the end of my finger in a little and she lifted her hips sliding more of it in. I drizzled more lube and continued to finger fuck her ass until she lifted her head up and snapped at me, "Stop teasing me already. I want your dick in me. Now. I want both of my holes filled with your dicks. Fuck me now."

With that I got up and put the tip of my cock against her crinkly hole. Sam stopped moving and I pushed. Her sphincter resisted for a moment and then she relaxed and the head of my cock popped in. I groaned and Sandy pushed back taking a couple of inches inside. The feeling was so intense I couldn't help myself and I pushed myself the rest of the way into her ass. Deep in her bowels I could feel Sam as he began to move his cock inside Sandy. Her moans became screams as she encouraged her fuckers on to greater heights.

I am pretty sure with all the noise Sandy was making and the grunts from Sam and my moaning that the whole neighborhood knew that somebody was being tortured or having an intensely pleasurable fuck session. It wasn't long before I felt the muscles in Sandy's ass pulsing around my cock and I knew she was cumming. Well, that and the fact that she was screaming that she was cumming.

Sam was next and feeling the swelling and pulsing as his monster prick shot blasts of jizz deep into her, triggered me. Sandy later said that feeling the two cocks coming inside her like that triggered a second orgasm that blew the first one away.

As we collapsed, we rolled on our sides. Sandy was still skewered on our cocks as we drifted quickly off to sleep.

It was just before dawn when I was awakened by the feeling of Sam's cock sliding inside Sandy. I quickly followed suit and we began the morning with quite a bang. I looked at the time and made my apologies, but I only had a few hours to get ready for court, so I kissed Sandy thoroughly, shook Sam's hand and left them fucking on the bed as I grabbed a quick shower.

I met with Jason, my divorce attorney, about an hour before our court appointment. I told him about Harold and he just opened a folder, flipped a couple of pages and made some notes. I gave him a memory stick with the pictures and videos that Sandy had given me. He gave it to his assistant who left the room. About 20 minutes later, Jenny, his assistant returned with a folder, which she handed to Jason and the memory stick which she handed to me. When she sat down her skirt rode up her thighs and I could see the very damp spot in her panties. I made a mental note to investigate the memory stick at my first opportunity.

There is often a characterization of attorneys as pit bulls. In this case, it was well deserved as Jason ripped my now ex-wife's attorney a new one. In the middle of one of the tirades by the other lawyer, Jason asked if they could approach the bench. He dropped that large folder onto the judge's bench and pulled some photos out. I don't know what was on those photos, but the other lawyer was shaking and very pale when he returned to Jackie. He had a small stack of photos. They whispered for a minute and then he asked the judge for a recess to discuss the new evidence with his client. The judge gave them 15 minutes.

12