All Comments on 'Just Some Innocent Fun'

by JamesMiehoff

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
So bad

It is months between good LW stories. This was beyond absurd. So many pieces made no sense.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 4 years ago
Pretty awful and stupid with a lot of plot holes

This was really bad

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Nothing

Nothing innocent about these people. Almost funny.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Phew

What a roller coaster ride. Keystone cops funny. I’m still chuckling. *****

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
Innocent Fun?

Indeed. I've never seen a plot twist so many times.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
Being so absurd...

Being so absurd made it have some funny parts...But that's all it has...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a lot of cheating going on here

Man, he was the only one in town not cheating. This story covered a lot of stuff that taken very lightly was funny. But tasered for no reason? Kicked out of the house? Decides for no reason at all really to visit Sandy and wham bam there is sex and wakes up to another guy and he ends up married to the slut? Happy ever after I guess.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Finally... a story!

I cringe at the procession of cuckold and BBC stories along with the wives who cheat contending they will take the house, half the money and the kids... etc etc. Those aren't stories , they are the scandals and abuses of the USA 'legal' system! This STORY was entertaining, fun and a pleasure to read, Thank You 5, very well earned, stars *****

muncher354muncher354over 4 years ago
Lol

What kind of nonsense is this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3*s

Very original idea powers a light-hearted humorous story. Gave you 3*s.

I understand two divorces, arrest, sex criminal charge, and home eviction are all very serious events.

You JamesMiehoff decide to make this a funny story. I can roll with it , after all l'm

AMerryman 😀😄😆🙂

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Meh

Okay, I know this is a farce, but two things rubbed me the wrong way. On the original video, Sandy went ass-to-mouth? Eww! And if Jackie gets the whole house, how does she also get half of the checking and savings accounts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5

Sometimes a good laugh is as satisfying as a good lay!

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Funny and Entertaining

And that's how you make lemonade from lemons!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Humorous trainwreck

Had he just ended up with Sandy and not all her lovers and the women she brought home, it would have been a good story. But when he shares Sandy, her male lovers and her "other" women, he exposes himself to every nasty, sexually transmitted disease out there and becomes a complete idiot and Sandy his slut. That ruined the whole story.

2 stars

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 4 years ago
I gave it a 5

I really like the store. It was well written and mostly believable. It was strange that the two Epilogues were longer than the actual "Story" but it was still good.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
It started off...

like a bad musical. Then you turned it into the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show'.

In your story you stuck to the theme that anything that can go wrong will go wrong. When I finally had my first problem (was there more than one) was how easily he won a divorce that he shouldn't have (thank god for those last minute reveals). You never explained how he got off the charges from the city and state. The wife ends up with the house and loses it in two months (shit this writer has never rented anything out because it takes over a year of no payments before foreclosure happens.

Keep writing and seek out some help when you need some facts to make it just a little bit more believable.

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Fun!

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was a wild ride

..and an entertaining one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing

For hubby and Sandy to hook up so quickly, you needed to set that up before his videotape.

cox61171cox61171over 4 years ago
Bloody Good

Laugh out loud funny and a really good ending would love to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A dumb farce of a story

Just plain stupid . Ass to mouth I want to puke.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Hilarious

And then he woke up

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 4 years ago
Fine First Foray into Loving Wives

True to the title this was a lot of fun. 5*

Even enjoyed reading about the dogs' antics before Sandy and Horse Hung Sam ended up in the video. Wish Bill had taken custody of the pups in the divorce. He cared more about them than she did. Court rulings should be in the best interests of dogs as well as children, imo, especially when the attorneys involved are Pit Bulls and Mastiffs. Am sure all turned out well. He and Sandy no doubt brought them over to her house after the Cop evicted Jackie.

Thank you for posting in LW. I had never read any of your work. Both the amount you have contributed to EC and Sci-Fi as well as the marks your stories have recieved are impressive. Will check them out.

Someone couldn't really be charged as a sex offender due to a social media post of video showing fairly vanilla, consensual sex between adults, right?

Not that I personally have reason to be concerned of course... <gulp>

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ah yes, Mr. Miehoff.

I believe I’ve met your brother Jack.

Rogn123Rogn123over 4 years ago
You actually

Waste time and effort to copywrite this? Why?

DonEire34DonEire34over 4 years ago
Great story

Great story, as well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OK

I understand having a sexual relationship with Sandy. Free booty is free booty for a single person. I can understand him being happy about being free of his cheating ex.

What I am confused about is why would he want to marry the town bike? It would seem be more sensible to keep her as a special FWB without the legal entanglements.

There doesn't seem to be a legal reason to do so. She's set financially; so is he. So why muddy their financial situations legally? Just be FWBs so Sandy can still be "free" to be with anyone she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
simply fun

if we don't take you too seriously, this is simply a fun story.

Thank you for the smiles!

T.T.

JamesMiehoffJamesMiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks for all your comments. It was fun writing this. Yes, it was fiction although based loosely on real events that happened to a co-worker several years ago.

It was originally conceived as a 3 part series, but it felt stretched so I condensed it via the epilogues into a single story.

If you enjoyed it (or didn't), try some of my other stories. You may find some to your liking.

James

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Definitely

Definitely farcial, at best. Ridiculous at worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sandy sucks Sam's big dick in the doorway and then turns around and kisses with tongue MC? Writer, what kind of squeamish cocksucker are you? I threw up at the very thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous