Just Some Innocent Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they came back, the two lawyers approached the judge again. When he came back to sit with me, Jason was grinning. The judge made her ruling a few minutes later.

Jackie got the house and the mortgage, her car and the payments, half the savings account and half the money in the checking account. And the dogs. I got the credit card debt, but she no longer had the right to charge on them. She did not get any of my pension or my 401k and I no longer had to list her on my health insurance at work. I could remove her from my will, my life insurance policies and any other legal documents without penalty. The restraining order against me, which I had forgotten about, was voided and expunged from my record. There were some other things about giving me access to remove any property for 14 days after the final decree and other legal mumbo jumbo. But it was done. I was free. And she was not getting any maintenance payments either. My money was my money and my stuff was my stuff.

I would have gone out to celebrate, but Jason cautioned against it for a few days. So I just went back to my motel room and slept for 20 hours.

The next hurdle was the sex offender case against me. I was worried but optimistic when Thursday rolled around. I met Jeffrey in a small conference room in the courthouse before the proceedings.

If I called Jason a pit bull, Jeffrey was a mastiff, a war dog, a hell hound. When we walked out of the courthouse a couple of hours later, everything was over. I was exonerated. The DA was looking at his run for state senator in a new light and the preliminary meeting with the city attorney about payment for violating my civil rights was looking like seven figures.

As I shook Jeffrey's hand on the steps of the courthouse, I said, "I don't know how to thank you enough."

He just grinned and said, "Let's see what the settlement is. I'm pretty sure that will be thanks enough."

I was a free man and as I drove over to Sandy's house, I knew just how I wanted to celebrate.

Epilogue Deux:

It's been six months since Jackie kicked me to the curb. A lot has happened. As I detailed in the first epilogue, the divorce settlement went mostly my way and the criminal case fell apart and I got a big settlement due to the violations of my civil rights.

About a month ago, Sandy had started bringing other women home for me because she said, "It's not fair for you to share me all the time. It's time I grew up and shared you." I protested half-heartedly and the next day, she brought Darcy home and sat and watched the two of us make love, until I invited her to join us. After Darcy left, Sandy lay cuddling with me telling me how much she loved me and how much she loved seeing my face when I came inside someone else. Since then, she has made sure to bring someone home for me when one of her studs comes over.

In addition, last week I moved in with Sandy. Initially she had added me to her stable of fuck toys and we had some amazing sex. Gradually though we found we had a lot in common besides the sex and we came to realize that we really loved each other. It came to a head this morning.

So, long story short, this morning I proposed and she said, "Yes," then went on, "as long as you don't mind fucking the girls I bring home to you while I watch."

I replied, "And as long as you don't mind me helping out when you bring guys home to fuck their brains out."

The icing on the cake was the noise we heard from next door just them. When we went to see what was going on, it turned out, somewhat ironically, to be the cop that had arrested me, evicting my ex-wife as the bank repossessed the house.

That evening after we went out and got a ring, we decided to celebrate our engagement. We each called some of our favorite lovers to come over and we fucked as many as we could until we passed out.

A few weeks ago, Sandy found an early draft of this story on my laptop and encouraged me to finish it. She has a friend who publishes amateur porn on an internet site and he agreed to publish it for us. She has been a big inspiration for getting this completed. In fact, as I type this, she is under the desk giving me one of her patented 'Bring the Dead Back to Life' blowjobs. So any speling or grammar misteaks are her fault.

Please leave comments and rate this "story" and maybe Sandy and I will continue to update you with more tales of our life together.

12