All Comments on 'Just That Kind of Woman Ch. 02'

by atlas360

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Good Story

Good Story, but like Chris I am concerned that this is the end of his marriage, that he has lost Gretchen to Lisa, and even if he hasn't and she stays with him will his relationship ever be as close, will sex with him ever mean as much to Gretchen as it did before Lisa? So...is there a follow up to see where the relationship goes?

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 13 years ago
I guess the next episode...

has the wife join in so that they have a threesome. The only problem is now that their marriage is "open" how long before Chris come home and find his wife with another man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What's the Verdict?

While you start off your story like it's an autobiographical narrative, there is no concession that this actually happened. That said, depite the warnings of some of the other commentors, who respond like it is a real life situation, I would love to see where Gretchen winds up - Lesbian? Bi? With Lisa? Still with her husband? Some combination of these? I think the jury's still out and I want to hear the verdict. Tell us where your imagination leads Lisa, Gretchen and Chris.

friendly6977friendly6977over 12 years ago
Keep it going!

Any number of ways you can go from here including the aforementioned, but also consider having Gretchen crawling over to eat the creampie from Lisa and rock her world. Maybe involve some vibes, dildoes, double-headed dongs, etc...maybe an ongoing 3some...anal, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good!

A very good story altogether! Just waiting for the continuation. Maybe even ad some emotion and make gretchen fall in love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantasy

yes, I've dreamed of all that LIsa did to Gretchen happening to my wife - extremely sensual and so fucking hot -- more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous