Just that one time

Story Info
Wife and husband stray, just one time.
6.5k words
4.24
12.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JUST THAT ONE TIME

It was just that one time. It was the only time that someone other than my husband fucked me. He knew about it right away. I brought him a cunt-full-of-cum that evening. He had to accept my betrayal because I had accepted and forgiven him a few months earlier.

He had come home late from work and was obviously upset about something. My efforts to cheer him up during and after dinner were unsuccessful. He helped put the kids to bed and was unusually attentive to them. He gave our son and our daughter tight hugs and told them how much he loved them.

Once we were in bed, I probed to find out what was wrong. I had never seen him this upset.

"Did something happen at work? Did you get reprimanded or fired or something?"

He shook his head no.

I asked, "Something happened today. What was it?"

He didn't answer but told me how much he loved me and never wanted to do anything to hurt me. Based on his comments I began to suspect that he had possibly done something with another woman. I couldn't think of anything else that would make him so upset.

I said to him. "I love you too. Nothing can change that so whatever it is tell me. I'll forgive anything you've done so long as you love me and stay with me."

He was overly emotional, saying he would never leave me and hoped I would always love him.

I just asked him, "Did you do something with another woman? Did you have sex with someone?"

He meekly nodded. He was deeply ashamed of what he had done. He said "It was just this one time. I swear it'll never happen again."

He had screwed another woman. Now it made sense that he had turned away when I had tried to rub his cock through his pants after he was home. Most wives would be pissed-off and it would be enough to end some marriages. But I loved him unconditionally and knew that he was forgiving of my personality traits and the many times I had messed something up. I could be a bitch and sometimes I spent too much money. His mother was really mean to me, but I didn't respond to her barbs. I just stayed pleasant and he would comfort me and tell me how much he appreciated my putting up with her. He did stand-up to his mom many times, often getting very angry with her, but it was no use. She was what she was. I wondered how such a bitch could have raised such a wonderful son. All these thoughts went through my head as I reflected on the realization that my husband had strayed.

I said, "Ronnie, I love you no matter what. You know that, so just tell me what happened. I don't want any secrets between us."

He said, "I swear it was just one time. It'll never happen again."

"Do you love her?" I asked.

"No. Heavens no. I love you. It was just sex."

I had to know, "Who was it?"

He said, "My secretary Bonnie."

"Where did you do it?"

"In the office. We were working late and it just happened."

"Things like that don't just happen, dear. I know you like Bonnie. She has a nice ass and nice set of tits, doesn't she?'

He sheepishly said, "I didn't think you'd noticed."

"Of course, I noticed." Women are always on the look-out for any potential competition.

He hugged me and said he was sorry again. We needed to get past him saying he was sorry.

I said, "I know you are sorry. I believe you and I forgive you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Now tell me what happened."

Obviously, competition from another woman, his twit of a secretary, aroused my defenses. I wasn't going to let some slut take my man. I reached for his crotch and found his cock, hiding under his pants like the guilty little fella he was.

I asked him. "How many times did you fuck her?"

"Just this one time."

I undid his zipper and reached into his pants. I found his shriveled cock. It was retracted to the size of a peanut.

"Was she naked when you fucked her?" I was getting a bit aroused, thinking of my husband having sex.

He said, "Mostly. Her socks were still on, but that was all."

"Did you suck her tits?"

I was rubbing his cock and it was responding by coming out of hiding.

He said, "Yes, I did." I was imagining him with his face mauling her young titties.

"Did you suck her pussy?"

He said "No."

I said, "That's good because mine is the only pussy you are allowed to suck."

I had his cock in my hand now. I undid his belt and hie trousers and freed his pecker from its hiding place. It was getting bigger, about normal, unaroused size.

"Did she suck your cock?"

He said, "Yes."

"Just this one time?"

He said, "No, she's done it a few times."

I bent over to look at his cock. "I don't see any bite marks on it. Did she hurt you?"

He looked at me funny and sort of laughed, "No she didn't hurt it."

I asked, "Was her pussy better than mine. Don't lie."

He said, "Of course it wasn't better than yours."

I said, "Uh Huh." Like I didn't believe him.

I blew my breath lightly over his prick which was beginning to get bigger.

"How did you fuck her, from behind or from the front?"

"She was bending over my desk."

"Did you kiss her?"

"Yes, but only in the heat of the moment."

I put my tongue on the tip of his prick and flicked over the little hole where the baby-making juice came from.

"Are you going to fuck her again?" I asked.

"No. Never again. It was just this one time."

I said, "So you, my horny husband, who gets a hard-on looking at women at the beach and used to go to tittie-bars with your friends, you're going to resist her charms when she wants to fuck you again?"

He mumbled that he would be stronger.

"Did you knock-her-up?"

He said, "I don't think so. She said she's on the pill."

I said, "Dumb shit. You didn't use a rubber. What if she's setting you up? You fuck her and get her pregnant, then what?"

"I didn't think of that."

"She could blackmail you or get you fired."

He meekly looked down. "I didn't think of that either."

"Of course, you didn't, your little head was thinking for you."

His dick went soft again. I let him think about things for a minute.

I resumed licking his cock and said, "Is this the cock that was inside another woman a few hours ago?"

He said, "Yes it was." His mood had improved significantly with his cock in my mouth.

I asked, "Is this another woman's cunt that I taste on my husband's prick?"

Now he was getting hard. I could get him hard about anytime I wanted.

I said, "I don't want you going to sleep in our bed with another woman's cunt-smell on your prick."

With that, I proceeded to suck on his dick and then lick it from top to bottom, cleaning off any remnants of the chippy he had fucked that afternoon.

He said, "I can't believe that you are going to forgive me."

I said, "It's not that simple. I forgive you, but there are conditions."

"Whatever you say. I'll do it."

I licked his prick more.

I said, "You can't fuck other women." I paused then said, "Unless approved by me, beforehand."

He said, "You'd let me fuck someone else?"

I said, "You never know. I may want to fuck one of your friends and let you fuck his wife to make things even."

He said, "Really?"

I said, "Let's think of which of your friends I'd like to fuck."

Now his cock was hard. I gave him one last suck, taking him into my throat and gagging on his meat. His cock was wet and shiny from my saliva.

I said, "I think I have removed the evidence of her cunt. Now I have to replace it with the smell of my cunt."

I moved up and mounted him, cowgirl style. I aimed his cock at my hole and slid down onto him.

"Now doesn't that feel better that what's-her-name's cunt."

He said, "Absolutely."

"From now on, when you get horny looking at your secretary's tits and need to get fucked, you come home to me and I'll give you all you want. I'll pretend to be your secretary if you want. I'll come to your office and we can lock the door. I'll fuck you while that chippy listens and gets jealous."

He just said, "Okay." But his dick was all the way inside me.

My husband Ronnie fucked me thoroughly and then woke me in the middle of the night and did it again. It sure was a better outcome that what some wives would've done; gotten pissed and slept in a separate room with their cunt empty and unfulfilled and their marriage in trouble. I chose to take control of the situation and use it the advantage of our relationship. I wasn't going to throw away years of wonderful life because my husband showed the typical male weakness for pussy. The next morning at breakfast, I asked him. "So, what do you have planned for at work today? Are you going to fuck your secretary or one of your other staff." He assured me he would not.

I showed him my pussy and told him to think about it all day. "I'll be waiting for you."

That evening, he told me, and I believe him, that he had a frank conversation with his secretary to be sure nothing happened with her again. I believed him, but he's just a man so we'll see how that works-out.

So that leads to telling you about what I did, just that one time, over a year later. It wasn't planned, but it happened.

I am in my late 40's. I've had three kids and while I try to stay in shape, time and gravity have had their effect of my physical features. Ronnie and I are still very much in love but I am past the point of considering myself sexually attractive. We still make love once a week or so and it's wonderful, but nothing can match the passion of our earlier years where having a good screw was the highlight of just about every day. I still remember the days when guys would turn their heads when I walked by.

I work at a medical office. We do the billing, buying and support for doctors in a group practice that is part of hospital complex. One of the things we do is to arrange seminars and presentations from drug salesmen or companies selling equipment from MRI machine to blood pressure cuffs. We were working on procuring a new computer system for our billing and patient records. I was on the team and was the liaison to one of the companies that seemed to have the best product. I was working with their sales team, two guys named Marcus and Lionel. Marcus was African-American, if that matters to some people. As we got closer to the final decision, they had to make a presentation to our senior management. I had led them through the process, with frequent phone calls and a few visits to our offices.

Now I'm an outgoing person and I can chit-chat with people, sometimes straying into mild flirting including use of double-meaning terms. Comments about how to insert some medical device in a patient could become a bit risqué, for example. The discussions about erectile disfunction drugs and penile implants can be very funny. With Marcus and Lionel, they began to speak of me as their 'guardian angel' for a while and then spoke of how they would take me out for dinner if they got the contract. Then it became taking me out for dinner and a 'good time', whatever that meant. Of course, I couldn't accept anything of significant value from them and I was not part of the decision-making team. But, as the liaison with their company, I was more-or-less their advocate, making sure all questions and requests for information were thoroughly answered. Marcus and Lionel took me to lunch a few times during the process and I admit to having a glass of wine once or twice. They were flirting with me and I was vulnerable to being flattered, thinking it was just innocent amusement in our otherwise humdrum days.

The two men came back into town for what would be the final presentation. If management was sufficiently impressed, Marcus and Lionel's company would get the contract and they would get a nice commission. Since the price of the whole contract would be in the hundreds of thousands, their commission would be significant. If their company got the contract, I would then work with the implementation team, another group of people. Marcus and Lionel were in their marketing group and would not have anything to do with implementation and I probably wouldn't see them again.

To prepare for the final decision, they had to develop a presentation on their product, tailored to our needs. That's where I came in. I knew what we wanted and was advising them on what issues needed to be addressed. They had a draft presentation and we had worked together the day before, working out of their hotel room. We'd stayed late, refining what they were going to present the next afternoon. They ordered room service and after we had a pretty good draft of the presentation, they ordered a bottle of wine to celebrate.

While we were eating, our conversation ranged over a variety of topics. They had many humorous stories about their company and their personal business history.

At one point, they asked if their company could reward me for my help if they got the contract. I told them about the company policy prohibiting gratuities of any significant value. I said I hoped I would get a bonus and maybe a raise from my firm. They thought it was unfair that I didn't get more, considering the value of the contract.

Lionel related a humorous story. "I heard of one of our competitors working with the federal government and they had the same gratuity policy, nothing more than $25. So, they set up one of the contracting managers with a woman for the night. The authorities found out about it and they got into a discussion of how much spending the night with the woman was worth."

I asked, "Couldn't they just see what they'd paid the hooker?"

Lionel laughed and said, "She wasn't a hooker and they hadn't paid her. She was the wife of one of the marketing guys. Her husband had loaned her out. They got into discussions about whether she was worth more than $25 in bed. They looked at photos of her and it turned into a real comedy."

I said, "That's insulting. Any woman is certainly worth much more than $25."

Lionel asked me, "What would you be worth?"

I just blushed, but I wondered how much I would be worth.

I said, "At my age, I don't think anyone would be interested."

Marcus laughed and said, "Don't sell yourself short. I'm sure you know how to please a man."

I was embarrassed and they changed the subject.

A bit later, Marcus mentioned that they sometimes had a third member on their team. "Muriel usually did the presentations. She has a better 'presence'."

Lionel said, 'Yea. It's her 'presence' that impresses everyone."

I asked, "What are you talking about with her 'presence'?"

They hesitated then Lionel said, "She has a nice pair and nice legs."

"Pair?" I asked.

Marcus said, "She has a nice pair of boobies. She would wear tight blouses that emphasize her assets."

I laughed and asked, "Does that really make a difference?"

Marcus said, "Apparently. We were usually successful. She thinks it's her presentation skills, but we would tell her it's more than that."

Lionel added, "We tried to convince her that we needed a reward and she would kid us about it. At our last presentation in Pheonix, we convinced her to show us her tits if we won the contract. We did and she was good to her word."

"She showed her tits to you?" I asked.

Lionel replied, "Yeah. I didn't think she'd do it, but she did."

Impulsively, I joked, "If you get the contract, maybe I'll show you my tits." I was kidding, of course.

They made a few complimentary compliments about my boobs and we moved on to other topics.

As we finished dinner and made one more review of the presentation. Marcus said "We'll have to celebrate somehow if we get the contract. We can have dinner in the restaurant tomorrow evening if we get it." They asked me if I would join them and I said I would.

I went home to my husband and told him how excited I was about the next day's presentation and mentioned that if we got it, I would be going out to dinner to celebrate with Lionel and Marcus.

Well, the next day, they made their presentation in the afternoon. I watched and I thought they did well. Their implementation team members left after the presentation. Lionel and Marcus stayed to resolve any contract issues if their firm was the successful proposer.

We waited an hour or so to hear the decision. They were called into the conference room and came out a half-hour later. They had been successful. Their company got the contract. It was really big deal for them. They invited me to the restaurant and after checking with my supervisor, I left work for the day and went to the hotel.

By the time I got to the hotel restaurant, Lionel and Marcus were well on their way to finishing a bottle of champagne. They poured a glass for me and I joined them. We went into dinner and had a delightful time, finishing another bottle of wine with a wonderful dinner. I was really enjoying their company. They were very appreciative of my assistance. Lionel said they had an appreciation gift for me up in their room. I had left some of my paperwork behind, so it was no big-deal to go to their room. After-all, I'd been there the previous day for many hours. Marcus paid the bill and bought another bottle of champagne to take with us.

In their room, we toasted to their success with one, then another glass of champagne. We were having a great time.

They gave me a new laptop computer in return for my help. It exceeded the nominal value rule for gratuities, something I'd have to deal with later.

Then, Lionel recalled, "You said you'd show us your tits if we got the contract."

I was in a silly mood from the success of the day and the wine and they'd been so nice to me, so I did it. I was wearing a buttoned blouse and a tight skirt that came to below my knees. I was going to just lift my shirt, but Lionel made a face and motioned for me to undo my blouse.

"Don't just give us a flash, let us get a good look at them. I'd really like to see them." Marcus said.

Lionel said, "I've been wondering what your titties looked like all week."

"What the hell." I thought. I unbuttoned my blouse. I did it, being silly by undoing each button slowly to look alluring. When I had undone the third button, my frilly bra became visible. I continued and soon all my buttons were free. I pulled the tail of my blouse from my skirt and reached behind me to undo my bra. I lifted my bra and showed them my breasts. They wanted a better view so with their encouragement, I let my blouse and bra fall from my shoulders and stood there topless. I turned sideways and around to let them have a full view. I reached for my blouse, but Lionel had pulled it away and said, "Please just stay like that. You're beautiful."

Marcus said, "Your tits are nicer that Muriel's." I was only a few feet from him. He was sitting on the bed while Lionel was on an office chair. Marcus stood and put his hands on my breasts. I hadn't expected that, but I should've. Men find tits irresistible. I looked down to see my boobs in his dark hands. He was feeling their weight and putting his fingers on my nipples. It felt good and I did not offer any objection to his continued fondling. Lionel thought he deserved a feel too, so he stood and reached around from behind to replace Marcus's hands. He had his nose in my neck and was smelling my perfume. He began kissing my neck while his partner undid the buttons holding my skirt. The situation had suddenly turned from camaraderie to seduction. I let them continue. My skirt dropped from my hips and with their help, I stepped out of it. I was wearing just my underpants, my stockings and my shoes.

Lionel turned my head and kissed me. While one hand caressed my breast, his other hand slid down over my stomach and found its way into the top of my panties. His hand lingered over my pussy hair and then went lower. Two fingers parted the lips of my pussy and found my clitoris.

He whispered to me, "We'll stop if you say so."

12