All Comments on 'Just that one time'

by yellowjacket66

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AccelarVesterAccelarVester5 months ago

I really liked how the couple handled infidelity. Hoping for a 2nd chapter on their expanded relationships.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit5 months ago

I'm sure there will be plenty more times.

Loved it when Marcus fucked her up against the door, just raw sex.

Anna

AmberSolisAmberSolis5 months ago

Very hot story, very well told. Great mix of dialogue and exposition, great use of dialogue to keep the story moving. 5 stars and favorited.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn5 months ago

Well written- hot as the devil. Nice

JoeMangumJoeMangum5 months ago

Wonderful marriage…. Sharing and pleasing the other. Listening and enjoying eachothers sexual escapades

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

This is how couples should handle these things

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love when another white wife is converted by a confident Blackman. It’s hot thinking about her being taken again when they find out she has a hard time saying no and her husband likes seeing her stretched out by aggressive blackmen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 stars, I loved it, turnabout is fair play as long as both the husband and wife are straight forward (nothing hidden) and honest about it. These two are very mature about sex outside their family and I don't see anything that would separate them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing hotter than knowing that your cheating wife can always get you hard, that you’re completely helpless to resist. Actually for me, just forgiving her is incredibly hot. Then she’ll reach down and grab it..and just stare. She doesn’t say anything..just stares as I get helplessly hard…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Honesty and forgiveness in a relationship. Works in mine and lead to other ' just once' . Makes us understand and live each other more.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldman5 months ago

Great story

Loved it

unvrknow20unvrknow205 months ago

Outstanding story....Hot as hell!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dumber than a stump. It's one and done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love thinking about my wife being in a similar situation. Her knowing that things are getting out of hand but can’t seem to get them to stop. Her coming home and me finding out how she let both of them take advantage of her. How they manipulated her and made her cum so many times she was worn down and let them do what they wanted. She told me they were going to be in town next week and would like to meet for dinner and she wants to go but knows if she does they’ll get her again.

The idea of her giving in to them and coming home stretched out and full after they’re done with her makes me shake and I’d love to see her afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Here's where I call bullshit about this pathetic story. The writer says that the couple in their 40s is only having sex once a week.What crap. My wife and I are both at our mid-sixties.Have been together 42 years and with a little hormone replacement therapy.And I take a 5 mg.Tablet of Seattle is everyday.We average sex four different days of the week many times going five or six if we're out of town on vacation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous