Just that one time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just mumbled into his kiss, "This is far enough."

His fingers were sawing back and forth between the lips of my pussy.

Marcus had the bottle of champagne and poured a little on one of my tits, then the other. It was cold which made my nipples stand-up even more. He leaned in and sucked the sweet wine from my breasts, licking around my areolas to get it all. He continued to enjoy my tits while his partner had his hand in my panties.

When Lionel slid his finger into my vagina, I gasped.

Marcus said, "We'll stop anytime you say."

I didn't say anything. I was enjoying their attention. Marcus pulled my panties down my legs and over my feet. He removed my shoes and Lionel moved me over to the bed. Marcus dimmed the lights and pulled the blankets and sheet down on the bed. Lionel had removed his shirt as he maneuvered me. I fell back on the bed and looked up to see Lionel undoing his pants. His prick sprung free and bounced as he moved toward me. He had a nice hard-on. He was looking at the soft hair on my pubic mound and the aroused slit between my open thighs. My head was swimming; I was overwhelmed by the passion I was experiencing.

Lionel was between my legs and aimed his cock at my vagina. I was wet down there, so his cock easily slid into me. Just like that, he was fucking me. I hadn't thought about the significance of what was happening. He was the first man other than my husband to put a penis inside me. I wasn't thinking of that; I was enjoying the feeling of his prick filling my cunt. He sucked on my breasts and then he lifted one of my legs to give him a deeper penetration. We were looking at each other until I closed my eyes to focus solely on the feeling of his cock moving inside me. It felt different that my husband's cock in some uncertain way. I squeezed his prick with the muscles of my vagina and was aroused by him sliding in and out of me.

Rather than finish, he pulled out and slid down over my stomach and put his mouth on my pussy. Now he flicked his tongue around my very sensitive sex. My reaction was immediate. I reached my first orgasm and pulled his head into my crotch. He groveled in my crotch for a few minutes. Everything he did felt wonderful. When he poured a bit of the cold champagne into my pussy, it was really weird, but very stimulating. Lionel slurped up the bubbly mixture of champagne and pussy-juice. I knew he was going to add something more to the mixture.

After a few minutes of eating me, he stood up and was replaced by his partner, Marcus. Marcus proceeded to eat my pussy with enthusiasm, having watched with his cock in his hand, waiting his turn. Marcus's tongue was longer than his friend's and he pushed it into my vagina, swirling around the rim of the opening. I continued to come. I looked down at his dark curly hair between my thighs. He licked the space between my vagina and my anus and it drove me wild. When he frenched my asshole, I felt more juices coming out of me.

Lionel had climbed on the bed beside me and offered his cock. It was irresistible. I pulled his prick into my mouth and proceeded to suck him while Marcus feasted on my pussy. I was jerking as waves of orgasm swept over me. It felt so good.

I was ready for Marcus's prick when he moved up into a position to mount me. I hadn't looked at his cock, but I felt it. It was big. It pried me open like I'd never experienced. He leaned in and kissed my neck while I continued to suck his friend's cock. I was thinking of nothing but the pleasure these two men were giving me. I was gasping for breath and my body was spasming. I had never felt so good having sex.

Marcus pulled me to the edge of the bed. He grabbed my ankles and lifted them, spreading me open as far as my legs would go. He was standing beside the bed, ramming his big cock into me. I had released Lionel's cock and he was taking a photo. I didn't care what they did as long as they continued to fuck me. At one point, Marcus pulled his cock out and I could see the monster between his legs. I have no idea how big it was, but it spread me open and went deep inside me.

"Do you like fucking me?" I asked him.

He said, "Your pussy is wonderful. Can I come inside you?"

I said, "Do it. Come in my pussy."

Marcus took purposeful strokes, almost pulling out and then sliding back in. I looked down to see my pubic hair meshed with the dark hair surrounding his prick. His muscular stomach and chest were flexing as he fucked me. I closed my eyes again, completely focusing on the cock that was inside me. He would occasionally pull his prick out and rub it on my clit. Wetness from my vagina and the champagne was pouring out of me. The alcohol in the champagne tingled and further aroused the inside of my vagina. He slid into my slippery cunt, again and again. He was bareback, of course and I felt the skin of his penis against the flesh inside my vagina. When his prick erupted inside me, I felt his warm semen rushing into me, swimming up inside me, seeking the entrance to my uterus. I kept coming and was shrieking as I continued to come.

Marcus pulled out and was immediately replaced by Lionel. He rolled me onto my stomach, straddled my hips and slid his cock into me from behind. Despite how I had been pried open by Marcus, I felt Lionel's prick inside me again. It felt good and different with Marcus's semen lubricating my vagina. I lifted my ass to give Lionel better access to my cunt. He was on the bed, grunting. My legs were together which heightened the tightness of my pussy on his cock. He humped away for quite a while. Finally, he spurted into me, adding another load of semen invading my womb. I was on the pill, so there was no danger of pregnancy, but the little sperms didn't know that and were swimming deeply inside me.

I collapsed on the bed, exhausted from an unbelievable evening of sex. I laid there naked for a while, recovering my senses and coming down from my series of orgasms. I could feel the semen of two men running out of my cunt.

I rolled over and looked at them. "Holy shit! What brought that on?"

Lionel said, "We hadn't planned that, but you are an attractive woman and once you showed us your tits, we couldn't resist."

Marcus said, "You are an amazing woman. I've never seen a woman react as much as you did."

I said, "Well you guys were fucking the shit out of me."

Lionel asked, "Are you okay with what happened?" He had offered me the opportunity to stop them.

I said, "I'm fine." I laughed nervously. "I don't know what I'm going to tell my husband."

They shrugged. It was my problem.

I looked around for my clothes and got dressed while they peed and drank more of the champagne. I didn't bother with my bra, but put everything else on. I washed my face in the sink. They were both still naked. Their pricks were hanging uselessly between their legs. I'd drained them. I was a little nervous still being there with two naked men.

I should've gotten out of there quicker. Apparently seeing me bending over the sink inspired them again. I was heading to the door with the new laptop, my paperwork in a bag and my purse. When I got to the door, I was surprised when Marcus turned me around and pressed my back against the wall by the door. He put his hands under my ass and lifted me. I dropped everything and he began to kiss me. He lifted one leg and pulled up my skirt. He was naked and his cock was hard again. He reached into my crotch and pulled my panties to the side. I felt his big cock slide right into me and he began to vigorously fuck me while I was pinned against the wall. He pulled at my blouse and it came open. He bit one of my tits and sucked on the side, giving me as hickey. This was amazing. I hadn't had a man want me like this since the early days with my husband. He jammed his prick into me with much more urgency and passion than when he had me on the bed. He was just plain fucking me. I eagerly accepted his tongue in my mouth and had my arms around his neck, helping him keep me in place, impaled by his cock. I felt the strong muscles in his shoulders and wrapped one leg around his ass. He pumped into me and suddenly jerked and stopped. He jerked and shot another load inside my married cunt.

He let me down. As I tried to put myself back together, he said, "That was fantastic. I just couldn't resist having you again."

I said, "I better get out of her before Lionel wants another turn." I saw Lionel's prick was hard again.

I grabbed my things and quickly opened the door and left, pulling my blouse closed and adjusting my panties with one hand while carrying everything with the other hand. I decided I'd keep the laptop they'd given me considering it as compensation for fucking them, not a gratuity relating to work. I'd lost my shoes, but had the other things. I didn't dare go back for my shoes. They would've kept me there and fucked me all night and I would've let them. A couple of buttons on my blouse were gone. It barely covered me. I couldn't bundle up and carry my things, so I just walked through the lobby quickly, hoping that I didn't see anyone I knew with my tits almost hanging out.

I got in my car and started it immediately. I drove away as quickly as possible. I went home thinking about what I was going to tell my husband. As I drove, I felt the semen from my two friends creeping out into my panties.

I got home and drove into the garage. I tried to quietly enter the kitchen from the garage and hoped my husband was asleep or upstairs with the kids. He wasn't. He happened to be sitting in the living room. He got up to greet me, preventing me from hustling upstairs to the shower.

"How did the presentation go?"

I turned away, getting a drink from the fridge. "It went well. They got the contract."

"That's great. Did you celebrate?"

"Yes, a little." What an understatement.

He got closer and I tried to walk out of the kitchen, but he saw me. He saw my gaping blouse, with no bra and my disheveled hair. I was in my stockings with no shoes.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"Please don't ask." I said.

"Why what happened? Did someone assault you?"

"No." I said. "Nothing like that."

I hurried upstairs with Ronnie following. He just watched me as I went into the bathroom, peed and was preparing to take a shower. I tried to quickly undress, but was meandering around, flustered. I undid my blouse and threw it in the hamper. He could see my mangled and sweaty tits. I undid my skirt and then took my panties off. When Ronnie saw my panties in my hand, he knew I'd had sex. They were wet and sticky. When I threw them into the hamper, he picked them out and looked at the mess in the crotch.

I decided to be honest about it, remembering the way he had been honest after his dalliance months before.

I looked at him and said, "Honey, I love you. You know that. Something happened. It was just this one time."

He looked at me waiting for an explanation.

"I was celebrating with the two guys who did the presentation and I ended up with them fucking me."

"Who were they? Did you consent?"

I said, "Their names were Lionel and Marcus. Yes, I consented. They told me they would stop if I said so. I didn't say so. The idea that men could still want to take and older woman like me to bed was surprising and I fell for it."

"How did it happen?"

"I had told them if they got the contract that I'd show them my tits. I did and Lionel began to fondle them and kiss me. Then his hand slid into my panties and he took me to the bed and fucked me. He ate my pussy. Then his buddy ate me and fucked me while I sucked Lionel's cock. They drank champagne from my cunt."

I saw that my husband had developed a hard-on under his pajamas. I looked at it. "This turns you on, doesn't it?"

I was amused. The horny bastard liked the idea that his wife had had sex. I grabbed his prick and he kissed me.

"This turns you on like I was turned on when you fucked your secretary."

He nodded and kept kissing me. He took me to the bed. I was just wearing my torn stockings.

I said to him. "I brought you a cunt-full-of-cum like you've always dreamt about."

He was staring at my crotch. Cum was oozing out of me.

I said, "Marcus fucked me a second time before I left. He pushed me against the door, pulled my panties aside and fucked me. I kept my panties on so his come stayed inside me."

He was looking at my sloppy snatch. He touched it.

"Kiss my pussy." I told him.

He did. I didn't want him to eat other men's cum from my cunt, but he took a taste. He put his finger inside my slippery hole. He tasted the mixture of champagne, semen from two men and my own sex-juices.

I said, "Marcus is a black man. He put his black cock in my white married cunt. He had a big cock. See how I'm stretched open."

My husband slid up and kissed me and I felt his cock slide into me. I groaned and held him tightly.

"Fuck me, baby." I begged. "Fuck me with your wonderful cock. I'll never do that again if you forgive me."

He was pumping away, but couldn't hold out for long. Despite all the semen already inside me, I felt my husband ejaculate into my womb. I came too. I held him tight and told him l loved him. He collapsed into my arms and I held him there with my legs wrapped around his thighs, his limp prick was barely in my pussy, but I didn't want him to pull out. "Stay inside me."

I wanted to get up and take a shower, but Ronnie wanted to hold me a while. He wanted to hold his sweaty, cum-filled wife. He took off my stockings and stroked my thighs. He was getting hard again and I wanted him again. I'd never been fucked so many times in one evening and my cunt was a little sore, but my husband's cock felt wonderful when he put it inside me again. We fucked for quite a while, a slow, loving coupling.

I slept all messy and slippery. I was too tired to take a shower until the next morning. I slept with the semen of three men inside me. Something I never dreamed of. I do dream of it since that night.

The next morning, Ronnie and I were in a hurry getting the kids off to school and getting ourselves ready for work.

I went to work and nobody seemed to have any idea that I had fucked the new computer guys. I got a nice raise and a bonus. I kept the laptop figuring it wasn't a gratuity, but a 'present'. I've been working with the implementation team from the company. I haven't seen Lionel or Marcus again. Occasionally I would ask the team about them and have learned that they both moved to another company. I have no doubt that they set me up and I was a challenge for them to see if they could get me in bed. Lionel had sent me copies of the photos of me getting fucked by Marcus. I have them hidden away. I did show them to my husband and got a thorough fucking as a result.

Ronnie forgave me since I had strayed 'just that one time'.

The thing is, we both enjoyed having and hearing about sex with others that we've been discussing whether we want to expand our marriage of if we should be satisfied that it was 'just that one time'. Just this morning, Ronnie mentioned that he needed to talk to me about our neighbors, Delores and her husband Liam. Maybe there will be 'just one more time'.

12