All Comments on 'Just the Beginning...'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769over 16 years ago
The title

What a wonderful opening act to another Scorpio44 original! I have found that, the more I read... the more I want. And the more I want... the more I want to know; to feel; to experience, and the more I mentally see myself in the role of the submissive.

I see limits being drawn/found; and then broken, extended, and tested yet again. I do hope You have more in store for us... and I hope it will include another weekend get-together, or even a holiday get-together for/with Pete and his new submissive.

Just the perfect beginning for a new 24/7 relationship.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
I missed this one earlier!!!!

While the normal D/s scene is not to my liking, I find your portrayal to be of a gentle and loving relationship with none of the usual disrespect and brutality normally associated with the genre! Another great one from the master. Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ok but not my scene

not in to this type of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks (again) Scorp :)

This was the nicest sub/dom story I have read. I don't like abuse and I don't like demeaning. You did the story without those elements and I was very pleasantly surprised. I was a dom, without knowing it, as I was raised in a home where my father was a violent dom but he usually restrained himself although the threat was always VERY close to the surface. I thought that was how I was "supposed" to be. My first marriage failed because of that. My second marriage is now over, but it never failed. My wife and I tried very hard to be equals and we usually were. I believe I was closer than she was as she was always a "closet controller." That always put a strain on our relationship even though it lasted for 35 years. I am proud that I was able to be that true to myself and I wish she had been too.

Thank you again for the story; it was truly beautiful. Lynn

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Just a stupid whore in waiting, good ole Pete will whore her out soon enough. You have to earn your way u know

She’s in her fifties and not menopausal yet, most unlikely. Menopause will soon stop her in her tracks that’s a change coming she can’t stop. It will dry her up.

BTW will she tell her son what she has become, or will be too humiliated to do so. Nothing crushes quite like being called a whore and slut by your son and him telling her to fuck off she’s too embarrassing to be around.

Silly fantasy tale scores 1/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous