Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you two can be really creepy," she said, causing them both to laugh in surprise. Opening her eyes, she fixed them both with hard look, obviously a bit grumpy.

"Aww," Emma said, sliding into the bed and pulling her smaller framed sister up into sitting position. "So grumpy."

As Emma moved her, Danni grumbled audibly, but allowed her younger sibling to move her into a spot between her legs, then leaned into her and laid a head on her shoulder. Danni allowing Emma to dote on her affectionately but scowl at the same time was both adorable and ridiculous.

Mike sat down on the other side of Danni and spread his legs around both of his girls. He watched as Danni grumpily clutched at Emma's loose shirt, closing her eyes and nuzzling her forehead against her neck, still scowling of course.

"So... do you live here?" he asked, suddenly wondering Emma's living situation.

"Sometimes," the twin said. "We keep each other company and provide the affection that we've been missing out on in your absence."

He nodded. "I'm glad for that," he said.

"I still have most of my stuff back home, but I keep a few things here," she said.

"What's for dinner?" Danni said, irritation still clear in her voice.

"Is my baby hungry?" Mike asked, pulling her over and letting her nuzzle up against him.

Emma giggled. "She's so adorable and endearing when she's all grumpy from waking up," she said, leaning in and hugging the two.

Mike grinned and nodded. "Right?" he agreed.

Danni finally snickered quietly, and Emma gave her a small cheer. "There she is!"

Laughing quietly, Danni rubbed her face and finally stood, extricating herself from the two. "You two are ridiculous," she said.

Mike and Emma both laughed, standing from their spots on the bed and grabbing Danni to wrap her in a hug again.

"I'm all for hugging, but what's for dinner," Danni said finally.

"Mike said he's going to make something," Emma replied.

"I've got a whole evening planned," he pointed out. "Unless you two have plans."

"I'm working all day tomorrow, but I'm free tonight," Danni told him.

"You two have an evening together," Emma said. "I'll head home and see what Sarah and Matt are up to."

"What? Why? Don't you want to be here with us?" Danni asked, an irritated scowl on her face.

Emma turned, looking at her and their brother. "Are you sure you want me here?"

Danni frowned. "Of course, we do," she said. "Right?" she asked, looking at him for support.

"Hell yes," he said.

"Please stay," Danni begged, pouting at her.

Emma giggled, then nodded. "Okay," she said. "I just didn't want to be in the way."

"Perfect!" Danni said happily, moving over to tackle Emma in a surprise hug.

"Oof," the twin said as the shorter sister crashed into her.

Laughing, Emma picked her up as Danni wrapped her legs around her. Mike continued to watch, surprised as the two kissed rather passionately.

"Damn," the voice said.

Mike had to agree with its astute assessment of the scene, then turned as the lip smacking intensified between his two sisters. He quietly went to the kitchen and started to pull out the stuff he'd bought to make for supper.

A few seconds later, Danni came in with Emma in tow behind her.

"Hamburgers?" she asked, surveying the scene.

A sudden thought struck him, and he turned to regard them both. "Neither of you went vegetarian, while I was gone, did you?"

They shook their heads in unison.

"Good! Then yes, burgers."

"Yummy," Emma said, sliding in behind Danni.

"You two are so much closer than I remember," Mike commented, briefly watching as the two entwined themselves in each other's arms and affectionately caressed one another. "I mean, you were always closer with each other than with Sarah or Beth."

"Well, she's been my only real source of affection since you left," Danni said. "I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, of course, but she's kept me sane and was there when I needed her most. In fact, I'd say we're more or less a couple."

Mike had started to prepare the meat but looked over when he noticed Emma look down at Danni in surprise.

"We are?" she asked.

"Aren't we?" Danni countered studying her for a few seconds of silence. Mike saw the visible confusion in both sisters.

"Well..." Emma said eventually.

"You and I go and do things together, we eat together, sleep together, and on more than one occasion, shower together." Danni was apparently much more confident than Emma was about their relationship.

His twin frowned as she briefly got lost in thought. "I guess... yeah," she said. "I guess I didn't put two and two together. Plus, we never discussed it, did we?"

As the two spoke, they were affectionately stroking and caressing each other, playing with each other's hair and being generally sweet to one another.

Danni smirked. "Well, no, but I didn't think we had to. It wasn't anything defined or super serious, but I figured with the amount of time we spend together, it had to mean something. It was obvious we were both waiting for Mike to come back. I guess I always just assumed that you cared for me like I've grown to care of you."

Emma was frowning as she listened. "Oh stop. Of course I care for you, and yes as more than a sister. We've just... never had sex though. I just... didn't really even consider the possibility, hon."

Danni nodded. "I know, and I'm not saying it hurt my feelings or anything, but things are obviously changing, and I didn't want you to think that you didn't matter to me. I mean, you've seen the pictures of you and Mike that I keep in my locker at the hospital."

Mike suddenly began to realize how much he'd been out of the loop. He had absolutely no idea where she worked. What he did know was that she was a nurse, an RN to be exact. It had been a little over four years since he'd left, and he had successfully removed himself from their lives. He was beginning to feel like he was intruding.

"Yeah, I have," Emma said. "But come on, you know I've always been your favorite sister."

Danni giggled. "When you heard that Mike was coming home, what did you think was going to happen?"

Emma sighed. "I don't know, honestly. He seemed so dead set on not being with any of us. I held out hope, I guess."

"I know for a fact that you did," Danni said.

Emma looked at her curiously. "You do?"

Danni nodded. "You didn't ever really give anyone else a shot, Em. Beth dated several times, and Sarah is with Matt now, though admittedly that took some time to develop."

"Yeah, who the hell saw that coming?" Emma added.

Mike was a little apprehensive about speaking and breaking the aura of affection around the two conversing sisters, so he quietly prepared supper and listened. After preparing the meat, he pulled out a pan and started to slow cook the hamburgers, then pulled another out and started to grill some onions to go on them. Moving as quietly to the fridge as he could, he pulled out the other condiments and hamburger accessories, set them on the counter, and then started to slice a tomato while the meat and onions cooked.

"Too much lip flapping going on, bro, stick your dick in one of them," the voice suggested. He ignored it.

"But don't you see what I mean?" Danni continued. "I never went out... not one time. And when you did, I could tell that you were only ever going through the motions. You knew, just as I did, that what the two of us have with Mike is real."

Emma nodded slowly, her fingers playing with a bit of Danni's hair. "I guess you're right," she offered. "I guess I only ever thought that... best case scenario, I'd be some kind of live-in sex slave for the two of you."

Danni giggled. "Well, I didn't say that wasn't a possibility, but you know that I have real feelings for you."

Emma sighed. "I just figured it was because I was Mike's twin. I mean... we were never intimate."

Danni frowned. "I disagree," she said. "There's more than one way to be intimate with someone."

"We never had sex with each other," Emma clarified.

Danni giggled. "Well, no, but that's not always important."

"What about you?" Emma said suddenly, looking over at Mike.

He looked up at the two and saw Danni looking at him along with his twin.

"Mike, what's wrong?" she asked.

Emma cocked her head, obviously trying to get a reading on him.

"I just... really noticed how long I've been gone," he said, sighing deeply. "I feel... like I'm intruding on you and Emma's relationship."

"What?" they both asked in unison.

"Mike," Emma said accusatorily. "You aren't serious."

"Oh... honey," Danni said, "you are home, baby. You belong here, with the two of us."

They had come directly over to him and slid up under his arms. At least, Danni had. Emma was still just as tall as he was, but she was nestled up snug against him.

"It's just going to take you a little time to accommodate to being around us is all," Emma assured him.

"I love you," Danni said.

"And I love you," Emma added.

"This is home," Danni assured him. "Our home," she added, looking at Emma, then back at him. "The three of us," she said finally, as if to hammer the point home.

Emma and Mike both chuckled.

"I appreciate it," Mike said. "I was starting to get a little freaked out."

Danni put a hand affectionately up to his cheek and gave him a caring look.

"I'll be okay," he told her, offering a wink.

Extricating himself from the two, he turned back to the stove and flipped the burgers so that they didn't burn. Reaching for the hamburger buns, he buttered them, then tossed them into the toaster oven to warm them.

"You know," Emma said. "He might be more okay if we make him make our hamburgers while we make out."

Danni giggled, but then sighed wistfully. "Nope," she said. "I'm too dang hungry. If he burns the food because all the blood in his head went to his dick, I'm going to be grumpy Danni again."

The three laughed at that, and Mike shook his head.

It was then that Danni and Emma noticed how incredibly clean the apartment was and stared in shock at him when he admitted that he cleaned it.

"I'm not the same little lazy ass I was when I left," he explained. "When stuff needs doing, it gets done."

Both girls giggled, and he flashed them a goofy look.

"Who wants cheese," he asked.

A few minutes later, the three of them were sitting in the living room and enjoying the food he'd made.

"So, you have an evening all planned out for us?" Emma asked.

He nodded. "It's the first of 4389 steps in my apology."

The girls giggled, but then Danni turned and looked him in the eye. "Baby, you don't need to apologize anymore."

"Not one more time," Emma added.

"We forgive you," Danni confirmed.

He chuckled. "I know," he said. "But... I'm still gonna do nice shit for my girls if they don't mind."

Both of them giggled again, and he began to feel truly at home in that moment.

Conversation moved to Danni's job, and he learned that she was working at the local hospital. She told him some funny stories about things that had happened at work, and he was growing more and more comfortable.

After they finished eating, Mike took their plates and cleaned up the kitchen, intent on leaving it exactly like he'd left it. Emma and Danni started to help, but he sent them both to go shower up and get clean.

It wasn't that they were dirty or anything, he just didn't want them having to clean up at all. By the time they'd showered, he'd finished in the kitchen and was waiting in the bedroom for them.

"Done doing woman's work?" the voice asked. "God you're such a bitch sometimes."

"Dude, just chill," he thought. "I know it's been a long boring slog while we were gone, but I'm home now. You ain't gotta push so hard."

"Motherfucker you been using your damn hand for five years now. I don't know if you put two and two together or not, but when you ain't slingin' pussy, I ain't slingin' pussy."

Mike sighed, chuckling as the voice continued to rant. The door to the bathroom opened though, and it suddenly fell silent.

Emma and Danni emerged, towels wrapped around and tucked into their cleavage.

Standing, Mike gestured toward the bed that he'd straightened up.

"If my ladies would be so kind as to lay down, heads down here please, we can get started."

They looked at one another, and then giggled and moved quickly to the bed.

"Please get comfortable and cover yourselves according to your comfort level, as the massages will begin momentarily."

Both girls grinned excitedly and tossed the towels free before laying down on the bed as he'd indicated.

"See, they fuckin' get it," the voice complained.

Mike went and turned off the lights in the rest of the apartment, then the bathroom, and finally the bedroom, leaving only a few candles burning. Grabbing his phone, he put on some soft jazz and turned on the speaker, then quickly adjusted the volume to a comfortable level.

Finally, he stripped down to his underwear and shorts, taking off the rest and piling it in the corner. Reaching for the massage oil that he'd bought while out earlier in the day, he clicked it open and poured some into his hand, then closed it again with the other hand and set it on the bed. He rubbed both hands together vigorously to warm the oil.

Moving over to the bed, he positioned himself between both sisters and reached up and rubbed his palm slowly down both of their backs simultaneously. Groans of pleasure escaped both girls, punctuated with shivered giggles at the end.

Pulling his hands back down, he began to wriggle his fingers powerfully into their muscles, moving from one side off their backs to the other, then starting to work on their shoulders. Both girls were groaning and moaning repeatedly, their skin shimmering in the candlelight from the thin glaze of oil he was spreading on them.

"Please let me know if this gets too rough," he said, still maintaining his guise of being a professional masseur.

Whimpered groans filled the room for the next few minutes as he worked on their shoulders and backs. Eventually, he had to move one hand over to Emma as he began to work her arm from the shoulder, all the way down to her fingers, even taking time to squeeze and work his fingers into the tendons in her hand. Then, he started on Danni's closest arm, and did the same.

Leaning over each girl, he repeated the act on their other arm, and finally moved down to their legs, starting with their feet. Taking his time to gently but firmly rub and stroke each part of their feet, he worked slowly up to their ankles and calves, but stopped there.

Once he did one foot, he moved to a foot on the next girl, then back to the first, and finally back to the last one. After lovingly rubbing every possible spot on their lower legs, he moved up a bit, and began to rub and stroke at their thighs, alternating again.

The girls were obviously enjoying the attention, and low groans and gasps approval were filling the room. Moving upward, he gently started to knead and prod at Emma's still ridiculously nice ass, before moving over to Danni's adorable rump.

Eventually, he was satisfied with the job he'd done and moved his hands back to each girl's thigh, sliding his fingers up until he was just nestled against each of their damp nether regions. Pushing gently, he worked his fingers into them, eliciting moans and whimpers of pleasure. Gently, softly, he began to pump, his thumb replacing the index finger in each of them.

Soon, both of his sisters were whimpering and gyrating on the bed, his gentle but firm fingering working them into a frenzy. Emma was the first to cum and cried out in pleasure as Mike felt her tight, muscular pussy clenching down hard on his thumb. She groaned and shivered, gasping as he pulled his finger free and used the hand to spread Danni's butt cheek a bit. Emma was still recovering beside him, and he felt okay in focusing on Danni for the moment, plunging his thumb harder into her, but not so much that it was going to hurt her. Leaning in, he spread her butt cheek a bit more, then ran the tip of his tongue across the cute little button that was her asshole.

A low giggling rumble of approval slid from her lips, and he grinned, then pushed harder at it with his tongue. His thumb didn't slow, plunging in again, and again, forcing her closer to the brink.

Pushing his tongue hard against her asshole, he felt it quiver against the pressure before her entire pussy clenched hard on his thrusting digit. Inhaling deeply, she cried out after a few seconds of silence as her orgasm hammered into her. Sloppy noises came from where he was thrusting, and she cried out again, her back and hips moving out of sink and forcing her into an awkward pose for a second before she cried out again and quivered in his grasp.

Beside them, Emma was still shaking, whimpering softly and slowly sliding up against Danni. He finally slowed his thumb thrusting and withdrew it completely when the two started to giggle as they snuggled together.

Happy with the results, he watched as they recovered. After about five minutes, they were able to sit up, and gave him long, lingering, affectionate kisses to show him how much they appreciated what he'd done for them.

"That was incredible," Emma said, sighing happily about ten minutes later. The two girls were still nude, Mike in his shorts, and the three of them still lying in bed.

"So good," Danni said happily. "I'm so glad you're back."

"Me too," he said, chuckling.

"Just don't go thinking that you're going to be slaving away for Emma and I every day," she said. "You deserve to get taken care of too."

He chuckled but didn't argue.

"Speaking of," she said, grinning and moving to her knees. Reaching for his shorts, she began to pull them off, Emma moving to help. He didn't fight them off, though, and very quickly all three of them were naked.

Emma sat back and watched as Danni moved to lay down on his legs, her head moving to his crotch.

"Did you hear me last night when I told you that I'd been practicing?" Danni asked.

He chuckled and nodded. "You were pretty incredible last night," he said.

"Thanks, but I was all giddy from getting you back and wasn't really focusing. I want to show you how good I've really gotten."

Emma giggled. "She's pretty good," she assured him.

"Wait... how would she know? She ain't got a dick," the voice cut in.

"How do you know?" Mike asked, wondering the same thing.

Emma giggled. "Want me to show him?" she asked, looking at Danni.

Giggling, the older sister shrugged.

"If you think he's ready to see that, then sure," she said.

Emma grinned, then went over and started to rummage around in the bottom drawer of Danni's dresser.

Pulling out a harness, she stepped into it, then attached a large dildo to the front.

"I thought you two hadn't had sex," Mike said, raising an eyebrow at his twin.

"Well, I've usually got at least a bra and panties, or even shorts and a shirt on under the harness," she told him. "She hasn't done anything sexual to me, other than kiss me," she added.

Mike noted an odd tone in Emma's voice when she admitted that but didn't say anything.

"I wanted to be great at it," Danni explained, giggling as she watched.

Emma finished attaching the dildo, then moved into the bed beside Mike. "It's not like this happened every day," she clarified.

Danni shook her head. "Only a few times," she assured him. "When Emma wasn't available, I'd practice by myself on the dildo."

He chuckled. "I'm good with it, you two," he assured them. "I was gone, I certainly didn't have a say in what you were doing."

Danni scowled, but then shook her head at him.

"Ready?" she asked, looking at Emma, who grinned and nodded. "This will be a first while I'm nude. Do I need to put on panties?"