Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt grinned. "Well shit man, I'm happy for you. Does Sarah know?"

He shook his head in response. "I'd appreciate it if you'd let me or one of my sisters tell her. The same goes for Beth."

"Sure, thing bud," Matt said.

"I appreciate it," Mike said, looking back and seeing Emma talking to the two guys still.

She told them something and they looked disappointed, then turned and didn't say anything as they walked away. As she came back and sat down, she took a swig of her drink and offered them both a wink and a grin.

"Admirers?" Matt asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I told them what I always do," she said.

Matt laughed, but Mike looked over at her curiously.

"I tell them I'm a lesbian," she said with a wink. "Although, after what you did to me yesterday and this morning, I'm definitely a lapse-lesbian."

He laughed at that, shaking his head and taking a drink of his beer.

That evening, Mike and Emma relaxed and talked about things that happened since they'd been apart, waiting for Danni to get home.

Eventually, she did, and both stood to greet her.

"Hey guys," she said. She looked exhausted.

"Hey," Mike replied, kissing her and taking her stuff from her to go and set it down. Turning, he saw his two sisters standing close, Danni leaning her head on Emma's shoulder, his twin kissing Danni's forehead as they held each other close.

"Can I make you some food?" he asked.

She shook her head. "I ate not too long ago. I'm gonna shower and meet you guys in bed, okay?"

Emma let her free of their embrace, and the two followed as she began to strip and tell them about her day.

After she was completely naked, she disappeared into the bathroom to shower while Mike went and locked up. When he came back, Emma was laying on the bed, naked and looking at her phone idly.

He smirked. "You two normally sleep naked?" he asked.

She looked up, then grinned and shook her head. "I'm assuming we will now that you're here, though," she replied.

He chuckled, then laid down on the bed next to her and took her in his arm. A few minutes later, they heard the shower turn off, and a few minutes after that, Danni came out and slid into bed, her hair still damp from the shower.

"Feeling better?" he asked.

She smiled, nodding. "So much better."

"Good," he said, pulling her to him and then moving her between him and Emma. "I'm pretty sure that we both want you here," he said, drawing gentle laughs.

Emma nodded as Danni giggled, the former pulling the sheet over the three of them.

After briefly kissing her, he sat back and watched as Emma leaned in to kiss her. Slowly, the two sisters slid closer together, their eyes watching the other before closing, their mouths opening and tongues sliding just into view past their lips. A soft, wet, smacking noise accompanied the kiss, and the barely visible tongues were pressed together for a moment as they pulled back, then kissed again.

Emma sat back then, and she and Mike started to caress Danni's soft skin together.

"Are we all three a couple?" he asked.

Danni and Emma both looked over at him.

"I thought that was obvious," Danni said.

"I'm just wanting to hear it out loud, are the three of us together equally?"

Danni kept looking at him for a second, the looked at Emma as she dropped her gaze back down to her.

"I can only speak for myself," she said, looking up at Emma. "I love you both and want to be with you both. I... I'm not okay with sharing either of you with Sarah and Beth, though, and I know how selfish that makes me sound."

Emma, holding Danni's gaze for the moment, nodded and brushed a finger along her neckline. "An important part of a relationship for me is sex," she said, looking at Danni directly.

"I'm not going to get jealous of you and Mike," Danni said, trying to assure her.

Emma shook her head. "I mean you and I," she clarified. "The two of us might just now be realizing that we're in a relationship, but if we're going to be three equal partners, you have to be open to the possibility of you and I actually having sex."

Danni nodded, looking at her for a few moments and then shifting to Mike. "I told you before that I wasn't interested in having sex with other people, and for the most part, I'm not. It was very true then, and I can say now, knowing that we're all older and won't get our feelings hurt, that the times you and I shared with Emma were fun, but it was for you and her. It wasn't for me."

"No one is arguing that," Emma said.

"No, I know," Danni said. "I'm just saying that... back then, it was because Mike and I were new and everything was intense and taboo and forbidden, you know?"

Both twins nodded.

"And now, you're back and you've... opened up this whole new attraction I have for Emma as a gorgeous, sexually attractive woman. I've been bisexual since long before you and I got together. The first time I ever really had sex was with two people, a couple from high school. Eventually, it... turned out bad," she said. "They were both fighting over having me and it drove them apart. I didn't want to cause any issues that would make Mike have to choose one of his sisters because I didn't want to take the chance that I'd lose him."

"I can understand that," he said.

"I'm just saying that, I'm definitely open to the possibility, but it's been a long time. In the past, my memories of being with a woman are tarnished by a bunch of fighting and drama," Danni said.

"Well," Emma said, stroking her hair, "you and I will have to take it slow in the bedroom, then. Mike will have to suffice until you and I can create some better memories for you."

Danni smiled, then pulled Emma down for a kiss, the two giggling as they broke a few seconds later. Looking up at Mike, they both saw that he was about to say something.

"So... what do we tell our sisters?" he asked.

"I guess we'll have to have a conversation with them," Emma suggested.

He nodded, as did Danni.

"So... we're all agreed, we're in a poly relationship?" Danni asked.

The three exchanged glances and then started laughing and nodding. A few minutes of idle conversation later, Emma looked at Danni and smiled curiously.

After she noticed, Danni turned to look at her. "What?" she asked.

Emma grinned. "You're just so damn cute," she said. "I like you being in the middle."

Danni giggled in response, but then surprised both of them by standing in the bed and moving behind Emma, then forcing her into the middle.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"You sounded jealous, and sometimes I want to be the one doing the caressing instead of being the delicate flower in the middle."

Emma smiled and Mike was content to watch as Danni started to caress his twin's smooth skin and wiry musculature. Her fingers moved over the twin's upper torso, then across her breasts where Danni gently rubbed and pinched Emma's nipples. The older sister then brought her fingers down the younger's stomach and back up, affectionately tracing lines on Emma's well-defined abs.

After a bit, Danni leaned in and kissed her, then brought her hand up and traced it along her lips for a second before sliding two fingers in and letting Emma suck on them.

"I know this might not seem like it..." Danni said, her hand moving south and dipping below the cover, "but this is moving slow, believe it or not."

Emma groaned, her expression weakening and her eyes closing as Danni did something under the sheets. Mike, unable to wait, tossed the cover back and felt his cock immediately harden more than it already was.

Emma's legs were spread wide, Danni's two wet fingers curled under and shoved deeply into her pussy. Gently thrusting with her hand, Danni leaned in and kissed her, drawing whimpers of surrendered pleasure from her sister's lips.

"Oh fuck," she called out weakly. "I... I can't believe..."

Mike smiled, slowly stroking his cock and watching.

It only happened briefly, and Danni pulled her hand out after a few minutes. Emma reached down and clutched at it, pulling it up and sucking the fingers lewdly back into her mouth.

Mike grunted in approval, still watching as the two kissed intensely beside him.

He turned, positioning in between Emma's legs as she opened them without hesitation, sliding inside almost effortlessly and starting to fuck her. He wanted to use her obvious arousal to push her over the edge so that he could give Danni an orgasm. She'd had a long day and while she hadn't complained, he knew she was probably exhausted and likely wanted to sleep.

Emma's lips continued to be pressed against Danni's, the two still kissing as Mike fucked his twin. He felt her incredible pussy tightening on him as she squeezed, then felt her body shaking as she started to cum. Slowing his thrusts, he stopped and let her ride the orgasm, moving over to slide between Danni's legs.

She spread them wide, finally breaking the kiss and laying flat as Emma's moans grew softer. Sliding into her, he quickly built up a good rhythm and gave her an orgasm a few minutes later, his own accompanying hers.

Grunting in approval, he kissed both of them, then moved to his original spot and collapsed into bed.

to be continued...

All work in this story is copyrighted by Mentalcase. Do not copy, reproduce, or attempt to sell.