Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alternating sides, he brought his hand on other cheek and was rewarded with a cry of pain mixed with pleasure.

"Yes, baby," she called out.

Building up speed, he fucked his shaft deep into her pussy until hurried flesh slapping sounds filled the bedroom, broken only by the sound of her whimpers.

After several minutes, they were both soaked with sweat. Her cries of pleasure were growing more and more fervent, and he felt her starting to cum, but knew that he was still good for a while longer.

Whimpering as he hammered into her, she cried out in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her, then began to moan again once it had calmed. All the while, he continued to pound into her from behind, never relenting or slowing.

After another five minutes, he reached up and wrapped his hands up in two great wads of her hair and pulled.

"Oh... fuck... baby," she whimpered, her head coming back as he drove forward into her again. "God... you're so incredible," she cried out. "Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." she droned.

Grunting with effort, he pulled on her hair, eliciting pleasurable whimpers as he yanked in perfect time with his thrusts. Releasing one handhold, he brought it down hard on her ass and was rewarded with a yelp.

Finally, she cried out in pleasure, her pussy squishing around his cock and making a couple of rude noises before she fell weakly to the bed.

Grunting as he slid out, he crashed down between the two girls and spent the next twenty minutes recovering, Danni doing the same beside him.

"You're an amazing woman," he said, stroking her hair an hour later as they lay in bed, Emma snoring quietly on the other side of him.

She sighed happily, laying on his chest and looking up at him.

"You're sexy as hell, and when you love something, you don't give up on it, do you?"

"Nope," she said simply. "You know that you don't have to apologize anymore, right?"

He sighed, shaking his head.

"Mike, you might think you have to atone for breaking up, but you don't. You were doing what you thought was right, and you were trying to protect all of us."

"It still doesn't make it right," he said, running strands of her hair through his fingers.

"I say that it does, and I'm the one that you're trying to make happy, right?"

"Well... yeah, but..."

"So... stop apologizing and love me for the rest of our lives," she said. "I don't care what the future holds for us. I don't care if people find out that we're siblings and we're driven out into the wilderness. You've got two women here that are madly in love with you. Stop feeling so guilty and live your life."

He chuckled, still playing with her hair.

"I'm serious. Will you try to do that for me? For us?"

He sighed deeply. "I will try," he managed to offer.

"Good," she said, sliding up to kiss him briefly.

"You know there's going to be some complications," he said a few moments later.

"Two sisters and a brother in a relationship together, what could go wrong?" she asked.

He chuckled again. "I'm serious, Danni. Does Sarah know what you and Emma were planning?"

She frowned.

"I didn't think so," he said with a sigh.

"It's not that simple, Mike," Danni said. "It was the complicated nature of the relationship the 5 of us were in that drove us apart."

"Danni, I'm the one that decided to leave," he said.

She didn't reply immediately. "Maybe I'm not ready to share you," she said. "Maybe I don't want to be okay with that."

He looked down at her in surprise. He had honestly not considered that.

"Honey, I'm not talking about diving back into a relationship with my four sisters. I'm just trying to live my life with the people I love. You and I and Emma being together again is going to cause issues with Sarah and Beth. Well... with Sarah. Beth is..."

"Beth," Danni said, snickering quietly.

"Look... I'm just saying that it's going to get complicated. I'm not talking about trying to pursue anything with Beth and Sarah either. Us three being together is going to cause issues. But... you and Emma are the ones I'm with. It's not going to be like last time. The three of us are going to have to communicate."

"Good," she said. "That sounds like a real relationship."

He chuckled, resuming playing with her hair

"Mike..." she said at length.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"Is your dick ever going to go soft?" she asked, her hand still wrapped around it, stroking slowly.

"Well, you keep playing with it, and no... it won't."

"She ain't all there," the voice pointed out.

She giggled. "I've just missed him," she said.

"Well honey, feel free to say 'Hi' to him whenever you like," he said, looking down at her.

She giggled, then nuzzled against his chest.

"I'm glad you came back to me," she whispered.

"Me too," he replied.

A few minutes later, they were fast asleep.

***

Early the next morning Mike awoke to an empty bed and a wonderful smell wafting through the house. Checking the clock, he saw it was 6:00 AM and yawned.

Hopping up out of bed, he quickly went and relieved himself in the bathroom, then hopped in the shower and cleaned up. The whole process took less than five minutes, and he quickly dried off and pulled on some of his underwear.

Heading out of the bedroom, he looked into the kitchen and saw Danni dressed in her work clothes, and Emma sitting at the table drinking some coffee and eating a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Morning dear," Danni said, looking over as he stepped just inside the kitchen.

"Morning," he said, wrapping his arms around her as she got him a plate of food.

"Mmm," he said. "Looks good."

She giggled. "Well, I'm no where good as Sarah, but Emma hasn't complained yet."

Mike leaned down and kissed her on the nape of the neck, eliciting a soft whimper of pleasure.

She turned, kissing him on the lips for a moment before handing him the plate of food.

"I've got to get going," she said with frown. "I've got to get report."

He nodded. "Have a good day," he said, kissing her on the forehead and taking the plate. "You did eat, right?" he asked as she came around to stand next to the two of them at the table.

She nodded in response.

"I got your car serviced yesterday, by the way," he said, digging into the food.

"Aww, thank you," she said.

"Yours too, Em. Plus, the tires were just about shot."

She looked up, smirking at him. "I was going to get to that."

He laughed. "I told you, when stuff needs doing, it gets done when I'm around."

"Have a good day, my loves," Danni said, leaning over and kissing him, and then leaning over and kissing Emma. He watched as Emma pulled her into her lap, drawing a stream of giggles interlaced with affectionate wet kisses.

Emma grabbed her by the neck and kissed her hard, eliciting an excited whimper as Danni broke the kiss a second later.

"Are you trying to make me late?" she asked, drawing a mischievous nod.

She kissed Emma a final time, then extricated herself and went about gathering her things.

"I'm working a double, so it will be late when I get back," she said, shouldering a backpack after shoving a food container and her purse in it.

"'k, have a good day at work," Mike said.

"Love you," Emma added.

"Love you," Danni called, walking quickly to the door and leaving.

Mike looked at Emma then, and she turned, looking directly back at him.

"So, you going to work today?" she asked, taking her coffee cup and plate to the sink, and then grabbing a water from the fridge.

"I figured I'd go in and see what's going on. I figured I need to get with you and Matt to see what the rundown is."

She nodded, coming back around the counter as she took a long swig of water. After swallowing, she set it down and reclaimed her chair.

"Would you like to go for a run this morning?" she asked. "I don't normally go in until about 9."

He shrugged. "I'll get back into the swing of exercising," he said. "I just want to relax for a couple of days."

She nodded. "Fair enough."

"So," he said, finishing up the breakfast he'd been given, "you and Danni. You guys didn't tell me that you were a thing."

Emma smirked. "Well, I didn't realize we were. Danni's okay now, but she was pretty emotionally fragile since you left."

He frowned.

"That's not an accusation, it's just a fact."

"I get it," he said, "but it's still my fault."

She didn't deny it. "I didn't want to hurt her anymore than you did. We clung to each other from the beginning. We spent hours talking about what happened and working through it. She never lost hope that you'd come back and spoke about it like it was an inevitability. But there were lots of tears and anger. We just kept hanging out together and being there for each other. Then... I guess about a year ago now, we were laying around and reminiscing about the times the three of us were together. She mentioned that she really liked spending time with me, and that it was nice having me here, and not just because I reminded her of you. Then... she kissed me."

"And... you still didn't think you guys were in a relationship?" he asked casually.

She frowned. "No... not really. It was intimate, for sure, but like I said... we never had sex. I mean, yeah, we practiced giving blowjobs on a dildo, but... come on, there was no sex involved between the two of us. I consider that a big part of being in a relationship. I just think she might be riding high on the fact that we got you back. I... don't think we're actually a couple."

He raised an eyebrow. "You know that she might disagree about that. Plus... I see the way you are when you kiss her."

Emma sighed. "I know. Part of it is that I've taken care of her for so long, it's hard not to be so affectionate."

"So, you don't love her?" he asked.

She was quiet for a long few moment. "I didn't say that," she said in a quiet, almost mouse-like whisper. "It's just a little more complicated now."

"I know, and I'm not trying to change what you guys built," he said. "I came home thinking that I was going to rebuild my civilian life without my life. It was easy to be distracted from all that as a Marine."

She nodded as she looked at him sympathetically.

"I'm just saying that there might be some friction if you and Danni aren't on the same page," he said. "I love you both, and I'm in for the long haul. But she convinced me that the three of us can make it work, come hell or high water. I'm just trying to do that."

"I know," she said quietly. "I've just got to process things."

He nodded.

"God... why do you have to be so dramatic?" she said at length. "I was happy to run, or just stay here and fuck all day, but you had to get serious."

He smirked. "What would your boss think?"

"She's the one that gets to fuck you, so she's okay with it," she said with a grin. "Speaking of... it's been about... way too long... since I've had your cock in my mouth."

He chuckled as she slid down to her knees and crawled over to him. Tapping his legs, she waited for him to turn his chair toward her and then reached forward to pull his underwear down.

"Mmm," she said, leaning in and taking the head into her mouth.

He grunted in approval, looking down as his twin sister took the swiftly expanding head of his cock into her mouth, her eyes staring up at him in adoration.

"I'm not kidding about doing this all the time," she said, taking his cock into one hand and stroking.

"And I'm not planning on stopping you," he assured her.

"Good," she said. "Because if you thought we were freaky last time, you've got no idea what I want to try," she whispered with a naughty wink.

He grinned, seeing her lower herself to her hands and knees, then nuzzle his testicles with her nose and tongue, his cock still growing and falling to one side. She moaned as she tongued one of his balls into her mouth, sucking on the orb gently and rolling it around in her mouth.

"Fucking hell," he groaned. "You and Danni might be the death of me."

She giggled but didn't reply, instead dropping the testicle from her mouth and suckling the other one in. A minute or so later, she dropped it from her mouth and reached up to stroke him with both hands.

"I don't want you to hold back with me," she said quietly. "If you want to do something, I want you to do it."

He groaned in pleasure as she took him back into her warm mouth, then slid him deeper until he was prodding at the back of her throat. Extricating him as she sucked a stream of saliva back into her mouth, she gasped and then grinned up at him.

"If you wanted me to drop my panties in the middle of a bar so you can fuck me then and there, I will," she said. "If I need to take up permanent residence underneath your desk so I can constantly suck your cock, you just have to tell me to."

"Finally, someone with some sense," the voice said.

He grunted in approval, then watched her take his shaft deep into her mouth again. Sucking hard as she cropped her hand up tight to her lips pumping in time with her plunges, she furiously moved up and down, almost like they were pressed for time.

With a gasp, she lifted her mouth off, slowing her stokes to look up at him.

"I've got no limits with you, Mike," she told him. "You can be as rough with me as you want to. You can walk up and face fuck me in the middle of a meeting with clients or shove your cock in my ass while we're eating dinner. I want to be your personal sex toy."

He chuckled, smiling down as she looked up at him.

"And if I want to make my sex toy cum a thousand times in a row?" he asked.

She grinned, lowering her lips to his cock and kissing it before glancing back up. "It's your choice, Master."

Grinning as he remembered her calling him that before, he watched as she noisily started to suck his cock again. He knew that he certainly wasn't going to last long with her being so affectionate and kinky. Quickly deciding to see if she actually was wanting him to do as he pleased, he reached up and grabbed her head.

"Mmmhmm," she whimpered approvingly.

Pulling, he felt his cock slide into her mouth and back, pushing at the rictus of her throat. With a little effort, he continued to pull, causing her to gag once, and then felt the jerking release of her throat muscle as he passed into it.

"Fuck," he grunted, holding her down for a few seconds before jerking her back up.

She gasped for air but didn't look up at him in anger or defiance; she simply kept sucking as she dripped massive amounts of drool and slobber down his shaft and balls. She was gasping for air still when he grabbed her head and jammed it hard down on his shaft again, grunting in pleasure as he felt his orgasm building.

"Fuck," he groaned.

She came up again a few seconds later, stroking and looking up at him, erotic mayhem clear in her eyes.

"Harder, you pussy," she said.

He grinned, grabbing her head and pushing it back on to his shaft, then pushing harder, much harder than he realized. She didn't fight though, and he felt the head of his cock shoved into her throat and saw her eyes roll up into their sockets.

Erupting deep into her throat, he could barely draw breath as he felt her throat squeezing his shaft weirdly. She coughed and quickly extricated herself as he let go, latching her lips onto the head of his cock as his orgasm continued. Grunting, he shot once more into her mouth then collapsed into his chair.

Sucking noisily, she spent the next few minutes licking and sucking his cock and balls for every errant spray of cum and saliva. Stroking, she took his cock back into her mouth, seemingly intent on starting the whole process again.

"Mmm... I just want to keep going," she said quietly, taking him into her throat again.

He groaned weakly, doubting he could even muster another full erection, let alone an orgasm. She didn't seem to mind, though, and kept at it for another few minutes.

Even though both of them would have liked to have stayed in the apartment and fooled around all day, there were things to do. Emma eventually tore herself away from slurping and sucking on his cock and the two went and got dressed.

Spending the morning talking with Matt and Emma about the current state of business, they brought him up to speed about the work they'd done and the projects they'd finished.

"We're probably in good enough financial shape to bring on another crew," Emma said as they got back from lunch.

"I'd think so," Matt agreed. "Hell, I figure that that this motherfucker's gonna increase productivity by at least thirty percent regardless," he said loudly, clapping Mike on the back.

Mike chuckled. "Shit, just thirty?" he said with a wide grin. "If y'all are sure you want me to come back, then hell yeah, I'm in."

"Wouldn't have it any other way, brother," Matt said.

That afternoon, Mike and Emma set about started getting plans in motion to start hiring a fourth crew, as he had no intention of moving the guy that had taken his place, Javier, off of the well-performing third crew.

That evening, he, Emma, and Matt went and got a drink together, at Matt's suggestion. As he entered, Mike looked around and nodded at an empty table at the other end of the bar. The three walked over and sat down, then waited for the college aged waitress to come over and take their orders.

"Is that a military thing?" Matt asked, drawing an inquisitive look from Mike. "You chose a table away from the door and a seat facing it.

Mike chuckled. "Yeah, I guess," he said. "It's just instinctual."

His friend nodded, and he glanced over, looking at Emma for a second. She gave him an understanding look and offered her a wink in return.

The three chatted about his experiences for a while as they drank. Eventually Matt worked up the courage to ask what he really wanted to.

"So... I just wanted to make sure that you and I were cool about Sarah," he said after a break in the conversation and when Emma had gone to the bathroom.

Mike chuckled. "I tell you what, man," he said, enjoying letting Matt twist a little bit, "yeah, I am. Are you going to be able to relax and not worry about what happened between the two of us?"

"You mean, the whole... sex thing?" he asked.

Mike chuckled again. "Yeah, that," he said.

Matt chuckled along with him. "Yeah, I'm not worried about that," he said reassuringly.

"How much do you know about what happened?" Mike asked, looking up as Emma came out of the bathroom and was stopped by a couple of guys.

He watched for a second, knowing full well that Emma could handle herself. She smiled, laughing and conversing with the two.

"She told me all about you guys. She said that she didn't want any secrets between the two of us, if we were going to seriously date. I agreed, and told her everything about Missy and I."

Mike nodded.

"She started with when you hit her in the face with yer dick and didn't stop until we got to the end and you left for the Corps."

"And you're okay knowing all of that?"

Matt chuckled. "Yeah bro, I'm good. I mean, I was waist-deep in my own fuckin' sister, remember?" he asked quietly.

Mike nodded with a grin on his face. He remembered that all too well, catching Matt and his sister down at the river.

"So... you guys are doing okay?" he asked, watching Matt to see the slightest hint of something amiss.

His best friend smiled widely without hesitation. "She's incredible, man. She keeps my rowdy ass in line, and I don't have to tell you that the sex is off the fuckin' chain."

Mike chuckled.

"What about you and Danni, and shit... the others?" Matt asked.

Mike smiled. "Danni's big surprise the night I got back was to finally clear my head about how we were meant to be together. We talked and... did other things. It was like I was home. As for Emma, her turn was the next morning and I spent most of the day and night making up for being a fuckin' idiot."