Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped a final time before he felt her go rigid and squeeze one of his wrists. Her breathing stopped and she held almost perfectly still. The room was silent for a few seconds before she gasped and let go of him, letting him resume plunging hard into her. Her pussy contracted ferociously down on him, her high-pitched yelps changing to weak, guttural moans in an instant as rippling flesh swallowed up and down the length of his hammering flesh.

Seconds later, she slid down to her knees, his cock flopping out and throbbing in mid-air angrily as she slid into Danni's lap and lay there. Slicked with sweat, he staggered back and collapsed on the bed, fighting to catch his breath and recover.

"Now that's what I'm fuckin' talking' about!" the voice said. "That's my boy!"

Mike chuckled weakly, content to lay there until someone moved him. He did just that, too. It was a few minutes later that he felt a warm mouth on his now semi-hard cock, and looked down to see that Danni had been freed finally. Emma had moved around to the other side of the bed and seemed to be happy to watch, but he wasn't going to allow that.

Reaching above his head, he easily pulled her onto the bed as she cried out in surprise. Maneuvering her as if she weighed nothing at all, he pulled her, giggling and slapping at him, directly up over the top of him. Settling her achingly deliciously pussy down onto his face, he wrapped both of his arms around her hips and began to slowly drive his tongue roughly through the trough.

"Jesus fucking Christ..." she gasped, and quivered as he forced more pleasure from her.

"Mmmm fuck," Danni moaned, her lips momentarily disappearing from his cock. "That looks so fucking good."

He felt her efforts renewed, her lips tight around the head and sliding all the way down to the base of his cock where she hovered for a surprisingly long time. Emma's cries of pleasure were almost painful sounding, as if she were crying. If it hadn't been her constant cries of "fuck, yes," and "oh my fucking God, don't you dare stop," he would have been compelled to check on her.

Her whole body was quivering after a few minutes of heavenly torment, and he sought to urge her closer with a hearty slap on her ass. She whined in protest, then said, "I... don't know how many more I can stand." The words sounded like a plea for mercy, but he wasn't going to give in.

She started to cum again, her words this time only a deep, "guh," before she wriggled from the precious torment that he felt writhing through her whole body. Her skin was hot to the touch, her body draped over his as if she were a blanket that had collapsed down on top of him.

Seeing that she was spent, he easily moved her off of him and maneuvered her up to where she had access to a pillow. Danni had been continuing to suck his cock, and moved with the two, though she came up to lay next to them as Mike moved up and slid in between Emma's thighs.

"Now don't kill the poor thing," Danni said, and leaned over to kiss him before settling back down.

Emma giggled quietly, reaching over to pull Danni to her for a kiss herself as Mike worked to get his cock back inside his twin. Her legs came up and wrapped around his thighs as he began to gingerly slide in and out.

"You sore?" he asked, worried that he might hurt her. "I can just as easily use the bratty little bitch lying beside us as my cum dump if I need to."

Emma giggled and looked over as Danni gaped at the two.

"You can't just tease me like that," Danni said, smirking a second later.

"Sorry to say that I want our brother to finish inside me this time," Emma said, and giggled as Danni briefly frowned before diving forward to kiss her once more.

"I'm sure I can find something to occupy me," Danni replied cryptically.

Emma groaned, pulling Mike's hips down as he began to pick up speed.

"Are you sure that you're not hurt?" he asked, pausing mid-thrust.

She nodded. "I'm don't think I can handle another orgasm is all," she said. "Will you cum inside me, Mike?"

He smiled, liking the way his name sounded on her lips, then nodded and kissed her again. "I love you," he said.

"I love you," she replied.

He began sliding his cock in and out once again, then noticed Danni wasn't in bed anymore. He figured that she was in the bathroom or something and focused on finishing so that they could go about the rest of their evening.

It didn't take him long, his arousal still high from the entire episode, and he was grunting in pleasure as he plowed deep into his twin.

"That's fucking it," he grunted, and hammered deep into her. His cock spasmed inside, great gouts of cum filling her pussy and being forced out by the immensity of his cock pushing in and out of her.

After he finished, he slid off of her and accidentally kicked someone's shoulder as he moved his leg over. Falling to his side, he looked down and saw Danni moving in for the kill.

"Oh... fuck... noooooooo," Emma groaned. "I can't take it..." she whined.

Mike smiled, seeing Danni sliding her tongue through Emma's cum-slathered pussy without mercy or hesitation.

"Something tells me that we ain't done," the voice stated.

Mike couldn't disagree.

*****

Sarah

The previous Sunday after the barbecue...

She quickly realized what the substance was that she'd inadvertently dipped her fingers into when she'd picked up Emma's panties. It was cum. It had to be. The source was also not a mystery, seeing as Emma had just come from the apartment. She sat back down when she actually had a moment to register that she was rubbing her brother's cum between her fingers.

The impulse to taste him hit her, but she quickly quashed the ridiculous notion and grabbed a towel to wipe her hands clean. She'd sat watching Emma and Beth go at it for a few more seconds before she stood and left the room to give them at least a little privacy.

Not that Beth seemed to care.

Sarah busied herself with other things while her sisters went at each other for the next hour. When the noise from their lovemaking finally died away, followed shortly after by the sound of the door opening and closing from Emma leaving. She figured that it was safe to venture out again and headed downstairs to finish what she'd been doing.

As she reached the bottom step, she saw that Beth was still naked. For a moment, she was concerned that the blonde would snare her in her sexy little claws but saw that she was more than capable of handling the situation herself.

Beth was laying in the middle of the kitchen floor, moaning and playing with herself unabashedly. In her mouth, Sarah was surprised to see a hand towel clenched tight between her teeth as Beth made obvious sucking sounds. Her hand was rubbing furiously between her legs, and guttural sounds issuing from her throat. She was a little confused when she suddenly noticed Beth was using Emma's panties to masturbate with. Then it hit her.

It was Mike's cum that had made Beth so ravenously horny. That was what Emma's "second surprise" had been. She'd come over with Mike's cum leaking out of her pussy, and when Beth had started to go down on her, she'd obviously been able to tell whose it was.

That was also the towel that Sarah herself had wiped Mike's cum off her fingers with that Beth was sucking so hard on. As soon as she realized all of this, Beth's body began to shiver and quake in pleasure as she came. Sarah quickly collected herself and scampered away as discreetly as she could, but as she did, Beth turned and called out for her.

"Shit," Sarah murmured, though she was actually wondering if she'd wanted to get caught.

Turning, she tentatively poked her head back into the kitchen and saw Beth in a sitting position.

"Can you help me up?" Beth asked, reaching out a hand.

Sarah's mothering instincts kicked in and she immediately went over and helped her. As Beth staggered to her feet, Sarah worked to support her as much as she could.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

Beth nodded. "I just came so hard just then," she said.

"Mmm," Sarah muttered, trying to sound as uninterested as she could.

"I could taste Mike on the towel and the panties Emma left," Beth said, clutching at Sarah as they made it completely upright. "And when I noticed you watching me, it pushed me over the edge."

"Mmm," Sarah repeated, still definitely not thinking about the sight of her sister naked and squirming on the ground.

"I need a shower," Beth said, staggering toward the stairs. "Can I get you to help me up there?" she asked.

Sarah was initially hesitant, but her need to take care of her siblings as their "mother" was overriding her caution. Beth sounded normal as well, and it didn't seem like Horny Beth was still around.

"As long as you behave," Sarah said, guiding her to the stairs.

"I won't be able to play for a while," Beth said, sounding weak. "I'm just gonna shower and nap."

Sarah snickered quietly and proceeded to help her unsteady sister climb the stairs. Once they made it to the landing, they turned and hobbled in. She guided Beth to the shower and held her there a moment to make sure she wasn't going to fall, then gently backed up.

"Good?"

Beth shook her head.

"Can you turn the water on?" she asked. "Sorry I'm being so needy. I'm just so... drained."

"It's fine," Sarah assured her.

She put a hand on Beth's shoulder to make sure she was still steady, then stepped over and opened the shower door, reaching in and turning the handle.

"You sure you don't want a bath instead?" Sarah asked, turning and looking back.

"No," Beth answered, shaking her head. "I might need a little help at the beginning to get me started, though."

Sarah frowned and raised a single telling eyebrow.

"I'm not trying to play," Beth said flatly.

"Beth..."

"I'm not!" she protested.

Immediately feeling terrible, Sarah frowned and quickly began to guide Beth inside.

"Just so dizzy... drained..." Beth stammered and swayed slightly.

"Whoa," Sarah said, steadying her again. "This might not be such a good idea," she stated, looking at her sister with concern.

"I'm okay, I just need you to help me a little," Beth said. "Just... shower with me so I don't fall."

Sarah again looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Beth..."

"Dammit, I promise I'm not trying to fuck you!" Beth snapped.

Sarah frowned and fixed her with a frown.

"Sorry," Beth said. "But it's not always just about sex with me."

After a few seconds, Sarah stepped back and began to strip down. She was only wearing shorts and an old shirt, so it wasn't long before she was standing next to Beth as naked as could be and guiding her into the shower again.

Once inside, Beth slid under the water, Sarah only getting slightly wet from the errant sprays as she helped her stay upright. For a few seconds, Beth rinsed herself, sloshed water in her mouth, and rubbed herself clean. After a that, she turned and smiled genuinely at Sarah for a few moments.

With surprising speed, she darted forward and was kissing Sarah with a surprising intensity before she'd even realized what was happening.

Sarah knew then that she was definitely in trouble.

"Bethy," she protested, trying to gently push her back. "Stop."

Beth stepped back, grinning widely and staring at her like a wolf stalking its prey.

"You promised that you weren't trying to have sex," Sarah said, trying to work her way to the shower door.

Moving much more methodically, Beth oozed forward into her, pushing her up against the wall and kissing her intensely. She pulled her head back a bit and sucked Sarah's lower lip out, then ducked her head and kissed the sensitive skin of her collar.

"Bethy... you promised, honey," Sarah whimpered, feeling her willpower crumble.

"I lied," Beth said, pausing between kisses.

"Bethy..." Sarah moaned, then felt her knees go weak when Beth's finger slid unimpeded into her pussy, followed quickly by another.

Beth's other hand moved up, grabbing and fiercely squeezing Sarah's breast, then moving to roughly pinch her nipple. The pain transformed into pleasure and finished eroding Sarah's reluctance. She moaned as she felt herself surrendering completely to her sister's whims, raising her arms out of the way to let her do as she pleased.

Even though she undoubtedly felt Sarah's willingness to comply, Beth continued to take her time. She kissed across Sarah's shoulders and neck before she went further down to her breasts. Her mouth was warm and wet when she finally assuaged Sarah's anguished need and sucked intensely on the pale orb.

Her nipple hardened under the strong suction and persuasive tongue, but she continued to keep her arms out of the way. Beth continued her playing, taking her time to kiss, nibble, and suck every inch of Sarah's torso until she was a quivering mess with an aching need to feel her little sister's tongue sliding through her trough and against her clit.

Beth seemed to be in a cruel mood though and didn't drop to her knees. Instead, she roughly spun Sarah around and pushed her against the wall with one hand and pulling her hips out with the other. Acquiescing without hesitation, she bent at the waist as if Beth had a cock and was going to finally relieve her needy pussy.

Instead, she was rewarded with Beth's tongue sliding across her asshole, the sensation nearly causing her knees to give way. With a cry of pleasure, she moved both hands up a bit and pressed her palms flat against the cool tile, surrendering to Beth's desires.

She felt something prodding her at pussy and wondered briefly if Beth had stashed some kind of sex toy in the shower. Her little sister's powerful tongue sliding in and out of her tight little asshole forced her to focus on that sensation until she felt the strange object pushing inside.

Shuddering, she moaned deeply as Beth pushed her tongue in deeper than Sarah thought possible, the strange object she was being fucked with pushing in as well. Not resisting in the least, Sarah held still and let Beth do as she pleased, cries of pleasure filling the bathroom to the point that she didn't hear the door open, nor the shower a few seconds later.

"Damn," Matt stammered, though Beth wasn't stopping.

Drawn from the sex-haze, Sarah turned and saw him grinning widely. He must have come back from... wherever the hell he'd been when Beth had attacked her.

"Baby," Sarah whimpered weakly. "She's... ugh..."

Matt was still grinning widely though and leaned into the wall to watch the fun.

Sarah moaned again, turning to lean back into the wall and accidently bonking her head on it. Ignoring it, she felt arousal swelling at the thought of her boyfriend watching her sister attacking her so.

Her orgasm approached faster, and she groaned in consternation as she waited for the rush, Beth's tongue and the strange object playing her ass and pussy perfectly. She felt her sister slide back suddenly, the object sliding out of her and clattering to the floor. She was spun around and yanked from the shower, only half-noticing that the water had gone cold.

She saw her boyfriend scoot out of the way as Beth pulled both of them to the floor and forced Sarah to sit directly down on her face. Both arms came up and yanked Sarah down, forcing her head between her legs as Beth's tongue began to plow angrily through her pussy. Beth's legs came up and locked around Sarah's head, driving her already moving mouth and tongue deeper into the blonde's pussy.

Beth's ferocity and the strangely violent manner in which she made love was oddly matched with the incredible care and tenderness she was capable of when she was actually licking or sucking Sarah's most sensitive parts. Both sisters were moaning and noisily slurping at one another, their orgasms coming at the same time and leaving them gasping for breath on the bathroom floor.

Many long minutes later, Sarah wearily raised her head and looked around. Beth was gone and Matt was still sitting there, though he'd stopped watching and was messing with his phone.

She sat up, and he looked over having sensed her movement.

"Shut up," she said with a smirk as he fixed her with a grin.

He explained that Beth had taken a few minutes to recover, then flashed him a smile and left the room as if nothing had happened. After he helped her up and got dressed, she remembered the strange object that Beth had been fucking her with and looked around curiously.

"What?" he asked.

"She... used something on me," Sarah said. "It felt weird."

Matt chuckled and stepped into the shower for a moment, then came back holding the object. It was a shampoo bottle, the kind that had the nozzle on the bottom and stood on its head. The other end of the plastic bottle was curved and rounded.

He held up the bottle and showed her, causing her to blush and roll her eyes when he kept looking at her. With a laugh, he turned and put the shampoo away, then looked back and grinned widely at her.

"Shut up," she said, and smirked at him.

***

That evening, the three went about their business as usual as if nothing weird had happened that day at all. After a light dinner, they retired to the living room to watch TV. Halfway through the show, Beth went into Sarah and Matt's bedroom and came back out a few minutes later holding a dildo.

Sarah looked at Matt incredulously, though he was grinning like a madman as they both turned to watch Beth return to her spot on the couch on the opposite end from Sarah, dildo in hand.

She turned, still watching the TV show, dropped her shorts and panties and stepped out of them, then plopped back down to the couch. Tossing her left leg over the arm, she spread her other out wide, pointing it at Sarah, then scrunched herself down a bit and arched her pussy upward.

"Oh... my... God..." Sarah stammered and glared over at her.

Beth slid the dildo, Sarah's dildo, into her mouth and pushed it as far as it would go, letting it pop free a second later with saliva coating the length. Without hesitation, she let the end drop down and regripped it, then slid it urgently into her waiting pussy.

"Beth!" Sarah snapped.

"Fuuuck," Beth groaned, scrunching a bit more down into the couch and grinding the dildo slowly down into herself.

"BETH!" Sarah yelled.

She glanced over for a few seconds, still fucking herself with the dildo, and then back to the TV.

"Goddamn," Matt said, laughing at the sight.

Sarah glared at him for a few seconds, but he shrugged and went back to watching Beth.

"Beth... what the hell are you doing?" Sarah snapped, reaching over and gripping Beth's wrists to stop her from working the dildo in and out.

"Fucking myself," Beth said, as if that were obvious.

Sarah closed her eyes and let go, her hand moving up to rub her temple.

"Can't you go to your room?" Sarah asked, not opening her eyes.

"I could," Beth replied. "I was horny here, though."

"Did you have to take my dildo?" Sarah asked, growing more irritated.

"Yes," Beth said. "You're welcome to come eat my pussy instead, but I figured you were too into the show."

Sarah moved back to her position on the couch and looked over at Matt. He was still staring at Beth, his desire clear. Sarah herself tried to focus on the TV show, but the whimpers and moans from Beth fucking herself, punctuated by the wet plunging noises as the dildo drove again and again into her pussy, were too much for her to just forget about.

Beth fucked herself with it until she'd achieved a sufficiently powerful orgasm. When she'd finished, she slid the dildo out and sucked it clean a few times, then simply set it down in her lap.

Irritated, aroused, and very conflicted, Sarah sighed hard and stood. Turning, she stomped over to Matt and grabbed his hand, then yanked him up.