Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had clothes back at the old house, of course, so she didn't need to worry about packing much. She pulled out a bag from the closet and went over to the drawer that Danni had set aside for her to use and began to pull out a few things.

Turning, she saw the handcuffs laying on the floor near the bed, then giggled. She knelt and picked them up, closing her eyes as she palmed the cool metal. She could still smell Danni from the night before, her particular perfume mixed with her natural bodily scent. She grinned, thinking about the very moment that Danni's tongue slid into her pussy.

Sighing wistfully, she stood and tossed the cuffs into the bag on a whim. A fun idea popped into her head then, and she pulled open the drawer where she and Danni kept all the sex toys. There were a few dildos, a vibrator, some lube, as well as a few other odds and ends. She grabbed a couple of dildos, the vibrator and lube, along with some nipple clamps.

After tossing them all happily into the bag, she went to the bathroom and got some things together and put them in a smaller bag, then went and tossed that into the larger one. Looking around, she searched for anything else she could take that might be of use to her when dealing with Beth.

Sarah had sounded serious, but Emma found herself wondering just how much Beth was acting out. Was Beth really as horny and insatiable as Sarah was letting on, or was she just exaggerating?

Beth had always been a conundrum, to be sure. She was incredibly sexy but was such a nerd and bookworm throughout high school and part of college. She was the textbook blonde bimbo but was completely brilliant at the same time. It was just when her horny side took over that you really had to be careful.

Satisfied that she packed what she would need, Emma began to close the bag up when she spied something laying near the bed that she hadn't noticed in her earlier packing. Giggling, she reached down and grabbed it. With a mischievous grin, she placed the strap-on dildo and harness into the bag, then finished zipping it closed.

*****

Mike

He pulled into the hotel and got checked in, then went and unloaded their stuff with Danni. They got Max settled and let him run around the room a bit, but he was pretty content with plopping down on the floor and resting after he'd gotten some water. After that, Mike got his cage setup while Danni went about getting refreshed and ready for dinner. Once she was nearly finished, Mike went and cleaned up and was completely ready by the time Danni was.

"Are you finding us a restaurant?" he asked, seeing Danni looking at her phone.

"Mmhmm," she confirmed, typing a few more things before pausing and looking down at Max. "Time to go up, buddy," she said.

Max panted happily at her and turned, waddling into his cage. She shut the door and resumed messing with her phone while Max got comfortable and settled down. She followed Mike out of the room, still going through a list of the local restaurants and reading some of them off while he locked up.

After they decided on a place and had made the trek over to it, they got out of the truck, went inside, and were quickly seated. A waiter appeared and took their drink order, then disappeared.

Mike looked over at Danni and smiled as she looked up at him.

"You're curious about last night, aren't you?" she guessed.

"You and Em?" he asked. "I told you, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I know, but you're still curious, right?" she countered.

He smirked at her and she giggled knowingly.

"Well, part of it was acting," she admitted, grinning at him when he looked up in surprise.

"Here you are, guys," the waiter said, and distributed their drinks.

Conversation paused briefly while they ordered food, the waiter disappearing one again right after.

"We were improvising about the whole 'her not spanking me' thing," Danni clarified. "We thought it would be fun to tie her up and we really did think it would be fun for you to catch us like that. The story about me needing to spanked was just there for added flavor."

Mike laughed quietly. He was glad to hear that the two were enjoying each other so much and amused at the turn of events.

"We'd been talking about how Emma used to be the submissive," she continued, "and how much we both were enjoying the new dynamic."

"You really do enjoy it, don't you?" Mike asked.

She nodded and grinned. "I honestly had no idea that I would like it so much! It's just so exciting when the two of us get going. But then when you add such a dominant presence like you into the mix, it just takes it to another level entirely. She and I both just melt into putty in your hands."

As she spoke, she smiled provocatively at him, the edges of her mouth turning upward. He chuckled at the thought and immediately thought back to a few of the times that he'd been with the two.

"I find myself just needing to be in that submissive role more and more," she said.

He raised his eyebrow in surprise at that. "Even with me?"

She nodded, and conversation briefly paused while the waiter came back around with their food.

"Someone has to keep me in line while we're gone," she said once he'd disappeared again.

"I volunteer to be the one to keep her in line," the voice offered.

The two began to eat their meals then, and neither spoke for a few minutes. The silence wasn't uncomfortable, though; rather, it was warm and pleasant between the two.

"Are you up to the challenge?" she asked eventually.

"Keeping you in line?" he asked. "I don't know. Emma's tougher than me and she can't. What chance do I have?"

"None," Danni assured him, then giggled. "I've done very little research on the subject," she went on. "But maybe we can find something at a sex toy store that can help you make me behave."

Mike laughed easily and nodded his assent.

***

After they'd finished eating, Danni found a local sex shop on the outskirts of town that seemed to be just what she was looking for. They made their way over to the establishment and went inside.

There was a young woman standing behind the counter that looked up and smiled when the two came in. Danni waved sweetly and led Mike over to a row of sex toys on peg hooks.

"This one looks fun," Danni said, holding up an over-sized dildo in plastic package.

"Dude, that's huge," the voice said.

"That thing would give me a run for my money," Mike chuckled.

She giggled and put it back on the hook, then wandered idly down the aisle holding Mike's hand. They laughed and talked about each different device as they browsed, but nothing seemed to pique their interest.

Danni seemed about ready to admit defeat when she saw some more items hanging up behind the girl standing at the counter. Pulling Mike behind her, she went over and looked over the selection.

The girl behind the counter was wearing a low-cut top and had blue and pinks swaths of color in her black hair. She was pretty, and as Mike offered her a nod, he saw that she also had what looked to be cat ears protruding from her colorful hair. She also had a collar around her neck akin to the one he'd caught Danni and Emma playing with, but that wasn't all. It had a leash attached as Danni and Emma's had, but it was seemingly secured in some hidden way to the other side of the counter she was standing behind.

"Let me know if you want to see anything in particular," the girl said, stepping slightly of the way, the leash not allowing her much movement.

Danni grinned as she looked over the selection, but then looked back over at the other girl and offered a smile. "I like your collar," she said. "It's sturdier than mine is."

"Thanks!" the girl said sweetly. "My owner picked it out for me."

"Your owner?" Mike asked, raising an eyebrow.

The girl nodded emphatically. "My boyfriend," she clarified, but then studied the two quietly for a few seconds. "You don't have a clue what I'm talking about, do you?" she asked, grinning.

Danni laughed and shook her head. "I mean... I assume its about being a submissive, but we don't know all that much about it."

"New to it?" she asked.

Danni confirmed as much with a nod.

"And is this your Dom?"

"Well... yeah, kinda," Danni said hesitantly. "I've got another one, though, a girl... a female," she stammered.

"Two Dom's?" the girl asked, and Mike saw that she was genuinely surprised.

"Is that weird?" Mike asked.

The girl nodded almost immediately. "It would be confusing for me to have two owners," the girl said. "I might get conflicting demands, be torn between who to listen to..."

"I'm not really explaining it right," Danni clarified. "I guess I don't have the right words."

"Well, you have a collar, right?" the girl asked.

Danni nodded

"A leash, tail, and ears to go with it?" the girl continued.

Danni hesitated before replying. "I have a leash but not the ears and tail. I didn't know that's what the collar was for."

"A tail?" Mike interrupted.

The girl nodded and turned around, looking back over her shoulder at them. She gestured down with her head and both Mike and Danni stepped closer, looking over the counter. She'd pulled her skirt up and stuck her butt out, revealing a blue, black, and pink tail protruding from between her butt cheeks.

"That's really cute!" Danni said, stepping back. "Is that like... inside you?"

The girl laughed and nodded. "It's a butt-plug," she explained. "Like I said, my boyfriend is my owner; I'm a pet. So... since you mentioned having a collar, I thought that maybe you were a pet, too. But it doesn't sound like that's the case."

Danni frowned and shrugged. "I don't think so. With Emma, it's more about her telling me what to do and me like... misbehaving to the point that she has to spank me."

"It sounds like a brat and brat-tamer relationship," the girl said.

"Yes!" Danni gushed, snapping her fingers. "She keeps calling me a brat when I don't listen!"

The girl laughed and nodded. "That's what it is, then. You're the brat and she's the tamer," she said. "So... where do you fit in?" she continued, addressing Mike.

Mike turned and looked at Danni, who smiled sweetly at him. "We're polyamorous," she said. "He gets to have both of us whenever he wants."

The girl nodded, smiling at the two. "So, it sounds like your girlfriend is a switch," she said. "She switches from dom to sub."

"Exactly!" Danni confirmed. "Gosh, how do you know all this?"

The girl shrugged, giggling. "I've just been doing it for a while." She reached down and rummaged around behind the counter, the produced a book and slid it across to them.

"Oh... this is perfect!" Danni said, thumbing through the pages. There were lots of pictures and Mike quickly realized that it was a book detailing the different types of dom/sub relationships that there were.

"It sounds like the girls are freeuse with you," the girl said. "But you won't find that in there. It's still a pretty new concept in the BDSM world."

"'Freeuse?'" Mike asked.

The girl nodded. "Like... you can walk up and just start to do whatever sexual thing you want to either of your subs. You can use them freely, at your pleasure."

He nodded, grinning.

"That's so hot!" Danni commented. "But yeah, that's totally us!"

The girl laughed easily and had to pause to adjust the collar and attached leash.

"So... if I can ask... what's with the leash being secured to the counter?" Mike ventured.

The girl smiled. "Well, my owner drops me off at work. Sometimes he gives me tasks to do while I'm working. Lately he's been chaining me to the counter, and I have to text him and convince him to come and let me out if I need to step away for any reason."

Mike smiled, his mind and the voice marveling at the implications of what she was saying.

"Does he make you do things to convince him?" Danni asked.

The girl nodded with a mischievous smile. "Sometimes he makes me give him a blowjob when he gets here or fucks me."

Danni and Mike both chuckled.

"So, was there anything you wanted to see?" the girl asked, gesturing towards the wall of sex toys.

Danni was busy thumbing through the book and didn't answer so Mike shook his head and offered the clerk a conciliatory smile.

"This is all so interesting," Danni commented. "I had no idea there were so many different types of BDSM relationships." Mike didn't respond and instead just moved up close behind her to look at the book with her.

"Are you wanting to try something like... one of those pictures?" he asked after a few minutes of looking through them.

"I am," she replied, half turning to look at him. "I mean, I love the idea that you get to have me whenever you want and the whole 'freeuse' idea, but I don't know if I want that to be the role that defines this part of our relationship."

He understood what she meant and nodded in understanding.

"You can totally have more than one type of BDSM relationship," the girl behind the counter cut in. "I know I said that it was very uncommon to have more than one Dom, but you can definitely have different BDSM roles with the same Master or Mistress. It's the power dynamic that isn't normally messed with."

"Ohh," Danni said as she began to understand.

"For instance, I'm a big fan of pet-play but sometimes I'm a rope bunny and he's a rigger. The power dynamic stays the same, but the way we interact changes."

Danni nodded along as the girl spoke, paying close attention. It was clear to Mike that this was something that had really captured her attention. He was all for it of course.

"So, what would you suggest for someone just getting into it?" Danni asked.

"The book for sure," the girl said. "But, if you're looking for some toys and since you already mentioned you have a leash, maybe something like this." She turned and reached for a package containing several items and laid it on the counter. "There's also... this one, and this one," she continued, pulling two more down.

Mike and Danni both looked at the three packages together. They were all sets that contained versions of what the clerk was wearing. There were a set of ears, a collar and leash, and a plug with a tail attached to it. The only difference was the design of each. There were two that resembled cat features and one that looked like rabbit ears.

"What do you think?" Danni asked, turning to look at him.

"Dude... all three!" the voice suggested.

"I like all of them," he said noncommittally.

"I want to try one, but not if you think it's going to be ridiculous and just make us laugh at ourselves." She was looking up at him with a sweetly innocent expression that made his heart skip a beat.

"Well," he said, turning and looking at the three choices. "Which one do you think is the most 'Danni' of the these?"

She snuggled back into him a bit as he put his arms around her and laughed lightly at his question. "This one," she said after a few seconds of quiet contemplation, and reached over to pick up the one with the rabbit ears. "Though I definitely think we need to get the book, too."

"Of course," he said with a smile.

The clerk grinned at the two as she pulled her leash out of the way again and began to ring up the purchases. Mike paid and thanked the girl as she handed him the bag with the goods in it.

"Thank you sincerely," Danni said. "We really appreciate all the info!"

"Anytime!" the girl said happily. "Come back soon!"

Once they were in the truck and headed back to the hotel, Danni worked on opening the package and managed to free the seat of ears. Immediately popping them on her head, she crinkled her nose up like a rabbit and grinned at him playfully, making him chuckle at the spectacle.

"Watcha think? Goofy or sexy?" She was looking at him with a hesitant expression, as if she were concerned about how he would respond.

"It's... actually pretty hot," he admitted.

Her smile widened and she looked at him happily for a few seconds before pulling the ears off and sticking them back in the bag.

The idea of his beloved Danni dressing up as a sexualized bunny wasn't something that had ever entered his head, but he couldn't deny that it was exciting. Her obvious trepidation made it clear to him that she wanted him to approve of it, and it was clear that it was something she'd really developed an affinity for. He drove back to the hotel wondering what she would look like with the full set on, maybe in lingerie or even nude. By the time he pulled in, he was looking forward to finding out.

"You and me both," the voice noted.

Mike chuckled and hopped out, following Danni to their room. Once inside, he let Max out and knelt to ruffle his head a bit.

"I'm gonna get cleaned up and then I have a tiny surprise for you," Danni told him. "The bunny stuff won't be tonight, but I do have something else I've planned."

"It's sex I bet," the voice said.

"I guess I can wait for my pet to be ready," Mike said, grinning up at her. "I'll get Max tended to for the night."

"Sounds good," she said happily, coming over to lean down and kiss him.

Mike patted Max's rump as he stood and went to retrieve his bowl and dogfood. After getting his meal taken care of, he sat and contentedly watched him eat while Danni sang in the shower and prepped for her surprise.

"I'm tellin' you dude, it's sex!"

"Yeah, it's clearly going to involve sex," Mike said quietly. "You're very astute."

"Heck yeah I am," the voice replied.

Mike rolled his eyes and continued to wait for Max to finish. He chuckled as he watched the big oaf. He was easily bigger than all of his siblings and had that same characteristic "bored" expression that most English bulldogs had. The hairy doofus had a strange eating habit where he would paw some food out of his bowl every once in a while, then pounce on it, bark at it, roll over and repeat several times. Then he'd just go back to munching down more before randomly starting to play with a single piece again.

Watching in amused silence, Mike patiently let Max finish his meal. Once he was done licking the bowl and sniffing around for extras, he went and got a healthy drink of water and turned around toward Mike, flopping down on his rump and looking up at him.

Mike smirked, looking down and studying Max's features. He kept looking right back up.

"What?" he asked eventually.

Max barked quietly at him, still looking up patiently before briefly whining.

"Oh, right," Mike said with a chuckle. "Come on buddy."

Standing, he went and grabbed a bag and Max's leash. After leaning down to clip it on, he turned and took Max out to relieve himself. Once the deed was done, Mike cleaned up and tossed it in the trash, then went back inside.

Danni was still in the bathroom, but he was more than content to sit and roughhouse with his dog for a little bit. After ten more minutes, Max seemed to get tired of playing and returned to his cage, flopping down in a heap and relaxing.

Mike kicked off his shoes and was about to work on pulling off the rest of his clothes when the bathroom door opened, and the light quickly shut off. Danni emerged from the darkness and the image of her took his breath away.

Her hair was styled sexily, pulled to one side around her neck with large curls accentuating it and making it look longer and fuller than it actually was. She'd also touched up her makeup but was still as beautiful as ever.

The lingerie she was wearing was a deep purple color with several different pieces. She cocked her hips sexily as he drank in the image. Both of her legs were clad in long, silky hose, the tops of which were hooked to several darker purple straps that went up to a lacy purple garter belt around her waist.

The panties were tiny, and had less lace, but more of her flesh was visible through the haze of purple silk. It was low-cut to just above her pubic area, with long straps that went up and disappeared underneath the garter.