Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" he asked. "I wasn't done with the show!"

Sarah kept pulling though, leading the two of them from the room.

"At least tell me where we're going or what we're doing," he said, following her lead.

"We're fucking," Sarah snapped, and led him into their bedroom, the door slamming closed behind them.

***

From that point on, Sarah walked much more cautiously around the house. She would routinely find Beth in a random room, her legs spread, and the dildo being plunged furiously into her pussy, or her fingers madly strumming against her clit. She'd been in the kitchen multiple times, in the living room, even outside at the pool.

Sarah had noticed that she too was hornier than normal, though she knew it was most likely because Beth kept trying to seduce her. The next morning, Sarah was making breakfast while Matt sat and read the paper and drank his morning coffee. Beth simply came in, pulled Sarah's shorts down, and started eating her out from behind.

Sarah's hands had been busy tending to the food prep, so she hadn't been able to adequately fend her sister off. At least, that's what she was trying to convince herself of. Matt had quickly taken Sarah's place at the stove after that.

If Beth heard or saw Sarah in the vicinity of where she was masturbating, there was a decent chance that she'd get sucked right in with her. Sometimes, she'd been able to fend her off, others, she gave in almost immediately.

She was happy that her sister was healthy and happy, of course, and she even glad that she could help take care of her needs. Her only real concern was Matt, but he was the clear beneficiary of the whole situation. Beth would either catch Sarah and seduce her, or Sarah would get away and be hounded relentlessly. That made Sarah have to seek out her boyfriend on numerous occasions, even going so far as to demand he come home for lunch on more than one occasion.

It was fair to say that Beth's rampaging sexual appetite was having an effect on her own. Matt was getting a blowjob nearly every morning from the arousal caused by Beth's activities. He'd catch them in the laundry room, the shower, or multiple other places, and then settle in to enjoy the show with an obvious grin.

By the end of the week, Sarah's housework load had started to pile up due to the massive amount of time she was spending having sex with Beth or Matt. Following Beth's impromptu masturbation show in front of the TV, Sarah had had sex with either of the two at least three times each day, sometimes more.

Her initial concern for how her boyfriend would react to Beth's renewed appetite had disappeared, and now she was just worried that one of them might actually get injured from all the rampant sexual activity going on. Beth was always ready for fun, as was Matt when he wasn't at work. She half expected to find the two banging each other's brains out, but that hadn't happened even once.

The closest the two ever got was when they were both attacking Sarah herself. Matt wasn't shy about ogling Beth when she was in the midst of pleasuring herself or assailing Sarah, but he never tried to do anything with the gorgeous blonde.

As for Beth, she seemed to be oblivious to Matt's presence for the most part. There were times when she was the same oblivious young woman that she'd been before, bouncing down the stairs half naked or spilling food down her ample cleavage. She'd happily say provocative things to him to get him aroused and attacking Sarah as well, but that was the extent of it.

By the following Saturday, Sarah was exhausted and way behind on her housework. She woke that morning to Beth's tongue sliding into pussy and her lips sucking fervently at her clit. Whimpering in defeat, she spread her legs and reached down to run her fingers through her sister's blonde hair. Beside her Matt stirred, turning over and chuckling when he saw the two in the light streaming through the window.

Wordlessly, he watched for a few minutes, then simply got up, straddled Sarah's chest and leaned over, pushing his cock into her mouth. At their mercy, Sarah could do nothing, though she honestly didn't even try to resist, and simply let them have her. Beth licked her to another orgasm, and Matt fucked her face until he'd pumped her mouth full of cum. Once they were done, Matt went to shower, and Beth disappeared from the bedroom. After recovering, Sarah slid from the bed and went to try and get some work done before her sister inevitably made her way back downstairs for a repeat performance.

She only had to wait about an hour before Beth emerged again, coming up behind her as she folded towels and reaching around to grope her breasts while kissing her neck. Sarah knew that Mike and Danni were leaving that morning, though, and forcefully grabbed Beth's hands, turning and stopping the attack before it got too far.

"Mike and Danni are stopping by soon to say 'goodbye' before they leave on the trip," she reminded the insatiable blonde.

To her surprise, Beth frowned and didn't just ignore what she'd said. Instead, she simply muttered "okay," and turned to start making some breakfast.

Sarah instinctively knew that she had to have someone else to deflect Beth's rampant sexual proclivities or she'd never catch up on her work. A moment later, she smiled as she suddenly realized who she needed to talk to.

*****

Mike

The previous night, Mike had watched Danni devour Emma's pussy long enough for two more orgasms. Emma had only mildly protested, quickly acquiescing to Danni's desires and letting their sister do as she pleased. That apparently included sucking his cock, which is precisely what she did after she'd finished with Emma's orgasm. After he was hard again, she urged Emma to climb on top of him, initiating one more fuck for the two.

He knew that his twin's pussy was undoubtedly going to be sore the next couple of days, but it was going to be a few weeks before he saw her again, so he didn't voice any concerns. As she ground down on his fiercely hard cock, the two kissed intensely, their tongues pushing into each other's mouths and sliding feverishly against one another.

Below them, he felt Danni's lips and tongue slurping at his balls, but then she'd disappear, and Emma would start moaning much more intensely. He realized that Danni was moving between the two, unabashedly licking and sucking anything she could get to. Finally, Emma came again and slipped off of him, practically dragging Danni up from where she'd been below them. The two kissed intensely for a few minutes, before they snuggled up to Mike and the three fell asleep.

The next morning, he awoke to Emma nuzzling his chest softly. He looked down blearily and saw her staring up at him quietly. For a long time, neither spoke. Eventually, she moved up and kissed him softly, then stood and disappeared into the bathroom.

Danni came in from the hallway after a minute and came over to help Mike up and out of bed. He pulled on his clothes and proceeded to start packing his truck as Emma emerged looking freshly showered, and the girls started to make something to eat.

The three settled down to eat a last meal together and barely a word was spoken. Mike watched Emma and Danni smile at each other several times and was happy to let the two have their secrets. Both clearly enjoyed themselves the night before and he didn't feel like it was his place to pry into the specific details. They'd tell him if they wanted or needed to, and he was perfectly fine with that.

After they'd finished breakfast, he went and finished loading the truck and hooked up the doggy car seat that Danni had procured for Max. Finally, they were ready to go, and he went back upstairs to bid farewell to his twin.

"Y'all have fun and call or text so I don't get too bored," Emma said.

"We'll be back before you know it," Danni assured her, then moved in close for another kiss.

"Take care of him," Emma said after they'd stopped saying goodbye, her forehead leaning against Danni's.

"I will," Danni replied quietly. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Emma said, and kissed her a final time before turning to Mike.

"You gonna stay here all by yourself while we're gone?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Sarah called earlier and asked me to come stay with them. Apparently, she needs help with Beth."

Mike smiled and hugged her tightly.

"You're my other half," Emma whispered into his ear. "I need you back, okay?"

"I know," Mike told her. "You're mine as well. We'll be back soon."

After a few more "I love you" exchanges, Mike and Danni went and loaded Max into the truck and waved a final time to Emma.

They drove to the old house right after, let Max out to go to the bathroom and said farewell to Beth, Sarah, and Matt. Sarah did her mothering, of course, and Beth seemed to be extra friendly with her hugs. He raised an eyebrow at Matt when the gorgeous blonde kissed Danni with surprising intensity.

Finally, there were no more stops to make, and the trip officially began. Max panted happily, strapped in his harness in the rear seat.

They were mostly silent for the first part of the trip, Danni holding Mike's hand and staring idly out of her window with a slight smile on her face. The windows were rolled down and the wind whipped around them, blowing her hair wildly and making him have to force himself to stop looking over at her and focus on the road.

She didn't seem to care where they were headed, and he knew that it must be extremely nice to finally have a break from working so many hours. They stopped relatively often, letting Max out to run around and relieve himself. They made time for lunch, getting some drive through and eating in a nearby park while Max snoozed on the ground next to them.

After that, they climbed back in and resumed their trip, still having about three hours until they got to the first planned stop at a hotel. Mike had been content to let the silence linger for as long as Danni needed, and about an hour after lunch, she finally rolled back up the windows and looked over.

"So, who are we going to see tomorrow?" she asked.

It took him longer than he'd expected to respond, the visions that had plagued him previously threatening to return. He managed to collect himself, though, and forced them away.

"Turner's folks," he said, then realized he probably needed to clarify. "Chuck Turner. His mom and dad."

She nodded briefly but didn't say anything else. An awkward silence descended on the two.

"I uh... I know that you're..." he began, then paused to collect his thoughts.

"Mike, you don't have to tell me anything that you're not ready to tell me," Danni said. "I'm simply here as a comfort to you. If you want to talk, we can, about whatever you want. But... this trip isn't about me. It's about you."

He smiled briefly at her.

"I appreciate that, and you're not wrong, but I also want to focus on 'us' as well, you know?" He turned and glanced at her again.

She smiled, then lifted the center console and undid her seat belt. Moving to the center, she clipped that belt on and leaned into his shoulder, one hand moving to his thigh comfortingly.

After a while, she cleared her throat and glanced up at him. "So... what's the voice think about all this?" she asked.

He smirked, then realized that he hadn't heard the voice that whole morning.

"It's uh... it's been quiet this morning, actually," he said.

"I'm just remincising about last night," the voice chimed in. "That shit was hooooot!"

Mike chuckled in response. She looked up at him curiously.

"He's been busy thinking about last night," he explained.

"Ah," Danni said, snickering quietly.

"But he's been supportive of this whole thing," he went on. "I think he knows when he's needed and when he's not."

She squeezed his thigh comfortingly. "Good," she said.

Silence consumed them again, and after several minutes and a couple of friendly smiles from him, Danni giggled and turned to look his way.

"What?" he asked after a few seconds.

"You want to know about last night, right?" she ventured.

He smirked. "You don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to."

"But... you want to know, yeah?" she continued.

He didn't think there was any point in denying it. "Yeah, I do," he confirmed.

"I don't have any secrets from you, honey," she said, kissing him on the cheek. "You saw me having sex with Emma, so I didn't figure it really needed explaining."

"Well, it's not the sex that was a surprise," he clarified. "I figured that was coming at some point. I'm glad that you two finally crossed the threshold."

She grinned and nodded. "Was it hot seeing the two of us?"

"Uh... yes?" the voice said, sounding sarcastic.

"Very," he confirmed. "I mean, I've seen our other sisters before, but it was definitely different watching you two."

"Different good, or different bad?" she asked.

"Definitely good," he confirmed. "I loved the way you... were just so... brazen I guess, about going down on her when she was all filthy and stuff."

Danni snickered. "Well, I was really turned on. She's been spanking me all week and you and I haven't really had all that much alone time with work being so hectic. So, I've been pent up and needing a release, and figured that since we were leaving for the trip, Emma and I could use our last night there to take the next step."

He grinned briefly at her, the vivid images of Danni's tongue sliding up Emma's cum-drenched pussy flashing back into his head and proving hard to forget.

"You're not supposed to forget shit like that, genius," the voice commented.

"You seemed to enjoy finding us like you did," she continued.

"I did, I was just surprised is all," he said. "I knew it would happen at some point, but it's still not something you're ever expecting to see. But... it was a great surprise."

"Good," she said.

They drove a little further before he turned and regarded her for a few seconds before continuing. "Are you doing okay with it?"

She looked over at him curiously. "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well," he began. "Isn't she only the second person that you've been intimate with since... you know?"

Danni frowned for a moment and cocked her head at him in confusion for a moment before realizing what he was saying.

"Right... the assault..." she said. She turned, quiet for a moment. "I guess I hadn't realized," she said at length.

"I'm sorry if..." he began, but she shook her head.

"No, no," she said dismissively. "It's fine, I just hadn't thought about it like that. You're right, though."

He nodded and fell silent, waiting for her to speak. He was silently cursing himself for bringing up the painful subject.

She turned and looked at him after a couple of minutes, a content expression on her face. "Are you okay with all that?"

It was his turn to look over at her in confusion. "You and Emma?" he asked after a few seconds.

"No," she said, then frowned. She fell silent for a few seconds, lost in thought. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that... you and I happened all because of you saving me from my trauma. We fell in love and that's not ever going to change. But, you leaving also caused me some pain."

He understood what she meant then and winced immediately. "I caused more trauma by leaving, and Emma became your source of comfort."

"Well, yeah," she said after a few seconds and a conciliatory shrug. "But like I said, I'm never going to not love you, Mike. I don't need to be with anyone else."

"I know," he reassured her. "I just hate that I caused more pain."

"You were doing what you thought was right," Danni said. "It all turned out fine, though. Right?"

He knew she was right and nodded.

"Anyway," she continued. "Emma and I got a lot closer when you left, and I guess this was the inevitable conclusion."

The two fell silent, both lost in their own thoughts.

"God, you two are some boring ass drama queens," the voice said. "Get her to suck your dick."

Mike ignored it.

Eventually it was Danni that broke the silence. "Hey... don't stress about this, okay?" she told him. "You don't have anything to worry about with Emma and I."

"I know," he said, and tried to offer a smile.

"I mean it, baby," she said. "I don't want you thinking that we're gonna run off together or something ridiculous like that. You're the most important thing in my world."

"I know," he reiterated. "Really."

She didn't look convinced.

"That's because you're still all mopey and shit," the voice pointed out. "Just get a blowjob already you dipshit."

Mike sighed at it, but Danni caught it and looked at him pointedly.

"The voice," he said, and rolled his eyes before turning back to the road.

"Oh yeah?" she asked, suddenly much less concerned and more amused. "Is he... making you think about how you get to fuck both of your sisters from now on? Or maybe conjuring up different ways that you can catch us fucking each other?"

"Yeah... she's still my favorite," the voice confirmed.

Mike chuckled and offered a shrug in response.

"There's no shame in wanting to see your twin sister devouring my pussy while you're fucking my face, baby," she said, her voice low and seductive.

His smile widened, but he didn't speak.

"What did he say?" she asked eventually.

"Sucky sucky already," the voice said.

"You don't wanna know," Mike said after a few more seconds. "Trust me."

*****

Emma

Part of her wanted to stay in the apartment where she had such good times lately. It actually felt like it belonged to the three of them, and not just a place she visited Danni. She felt home here. Of course, she also felt just as much at home at the old house, if not more so.

The call that morning had started out as normal as ever, with Sarah mothering her a bit and making sure she was doing okay. Emma let her know that Mike and Danni were just about ready to leave and that they'd be stopping by to say goodbye. Then, abruptly, the conversation changed.

"I need you," Sarah said.

"Is that right?" she asked and snickered into her phone.

"Yes!" Sarah said hurried. "I mean... no... not like that! But... yes, like that too!"

Emma giggled as Sarah sighed and took a deep breath on the other end of the phone.

"I don't know what's come over Beth," Sarah went on. "But she's damn near insatiable and won't stop seducing me! She attacks me all the time and it doesn't matter if Matt's in the room or not. When she's not coming after me, she's masturbating all over the house like a teenage boy!"

Emma laughed again at the imagery her sister was conjuring, but could tell that Sarah actually did want help, just from the tone of her voice.

"Sounds awful," Emma said, sarcastically.

"Emma! Please! I'm desperate here." She was talking quietly, almost too quiet to hear.

"Are you hiding from our sister?" Emma asked.

"I have to!" Sarah said. "I got her to stop a minute ago when she started making breakfast, but she started playing with herself half-way through! I'm in the laundry room."

"I'll pack some stuff and be over in a bit," Emma said, thoroughly amused with her sister.

"Please hurry!" Sarah said just before the call ended.

After saying goodbye to Mike and Danni, Emma went and took a nice long shower and got cleaned up from all the fun of the night before. She took extra time to make sure everything was shaved smooth before hopping out to get some things packed. As she looked around, she saw that the apartment was in dire need of being straightened up, and as much as Sarah sounded like she needed Emma immediately, she wasn't going to be able to leave the place in its messy state.

She started in the kitchen, washing the dishes and wiping down the counter before she moved to the rest of the apartment. She cleaned up the living room, folded blankets and returned Danni's shoes to her closet. The bathroom came next, but it was kept relatively clean and didn't take long at all. The bedroom was a different matter, though, and Emma almost immediately decided that she didn't want to deal with it. It was time to pack.