Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma deals with Beth for Sarah, Mike's first visit.
12.3k words
4.75
24.1k
64

Part 6 of the 37 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

Author's note:

The chapter contains a realistic recounting of combat. It was written based on an account from my military advisor, who then proofread and verified the terminology was correct. This isn't included for shock value, but rather because its part of the story for Just the Six of Us. Fair warning to those that wish to skip it. Mike's 2nd POV is where the recounting begins.

Thank you - MC

Just the Six of Us, Part 2

Chapter 6

Mike

Sunday morning...

Danni smiled sweetly at him but didn't advance.

"She... looks like a bunny... but like... fuckable..." the Voice muttered. "Dude, I'm so confused and turned on right now."

"You and me both," Mike thought.

He was standing right next to Max's cage, though the dog's attention was solely on him at the moment. The furry doofus couldn't have cared less that Danni was dressed like a sexy rabbit.

"Well?" she asked.

"It's... really hot," Mike admitted.

He flashed her a grin and felt his cock begin to stiffen as she giggled in response and bounced up and down in place for a few seconds in excitement.

Max whined at his feet, causing him to look down.

"Fuck," Mike sighed, frowning at his furry companion. "Now?"

Max barked quietly at him.

Danni giggled again. "You should handle him and then come back and handle me."

Mike nodded dumbly, focusing on her for a bit longer as he blindly reached out for Max's leash on the table near his cage. As he watched, Danni moved over to the bed and climbed up onto it. Once there, she moved to the center and knelt down on her knees, folding her hands in her lap and giving him a seemingly innocent smile.

"I guess I'll just wait here," she said, smirking at him as he finally found the leash.

He continued to stare at her, and as he knelt to put on Max's collar, he was struck at how incredibly sexy she looked that morning. That done, he turned and began to head for the door, his eyes never leaving her alluring, naked form.

"You might want to put something on first, baby," she said, giggling.

Mike looked down, then briefly covered his face with his hand in embarrassment. He was still completely naked from the night before.

"So cute," Danni said, looking at him with a clearly amused look on her face.

"This is your fault," Mike said, shaking his head. He briefly dropped Max's leash and grabbed a fresh pair of underwear from his bag, then slid some shorts and a shirt on. After grabbing a disposable bag for Max, he turned and flashed Danni a grin and knelt to grab Max's leash once more.

She grinned back at him, but then slid a single hand down between her legs and began to slowly tease a finger back and forth across her pussy lips.

"Dude... that's just mean..." said the Voice.

"Seriously?" Mike asked, drawing a playful grin and quick nod as she slid the finger inside and quietly gasped.

"You needed a little bit of encouragement to get back here quickly," she informed him, pulling the finger out and sliding it up her body as he stumbled his way to the door. Popping it into her mouth and sucking on it for a few seconds, she pulled it back out and immediately slid it back down where it began to dance between her folds.

Mike continued to watch as he blindly stepped toward the door and smacked into the table next to it. Danni erupted into giggles again and made him chuckle at himself.

"Focus," he said to himself, shaking his head.

Max snuffled at him a bit, drawing his gaze down. "I know bud," he said. "You're terrible," he told her, looking back up and pointing a finger.

"Well hurry back here and put me in my place!" she told him.

Mike took one last look, sighing as she spread her knees a bit and began to finger herself.

"Goddamnit," he said, turning and opening the door.

Max was quick to find a patch of grass and take care of his business, thankfully. After a few minutes to make sure he was done, Mike cleaned up and disposed of the refuse, then took his furry companion back inside.

He wasn't surprised to see that Danni was in the same position, still playing with herself, though her moaning had gotten a little louder and more frequent. Mike heard Max snuffle at him again and looked down, seeing him looking up at him near his food bowl.

"Yeah, I know, buddy," Mike said, kneeling down and rubbing his friend's head. He reached over and got Max some food, then gave him one last head rub for good measure before taking a deep breath and standing again.

"Uhh... I don't know what we should do to her dressed like that," the voice said.

"I have a few ideas," Mike thought.

"Ooo... we can make her eat some lettuce! Will that be hot?"

Mike was so confused by the question that he actually scrunched up his face and looked to the side for a moment. "What?" he mentally questioned.

"We could tell her to make rabbit noises!" the Voice suggested.

Mike was beginning to think that it really didn't understand the point of the bunny ears and tail.

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Mike asked.

"So, I guess it's safe to assume that you like what you see?" Danni asked, whimpering as she pulled her finger from her pussy and held it out for him.

Kneeling on the bed, he leaned forward to suck on the digit as he crawled forward. Instead of replying, he stripped off his shirt after she pulled her finger free and moved it back down between her legs. His shorts followed after that, and he quickly kissed her, pushing her backward as he leaned against her. His arm was up behind her though, supporting her easily as she moved her knees out from under her.

She gently urged him back, giggling at him as he looked up at her with concern.

"Tail," she reminded him. "I can't lay down like that."

He realized that she was right, the tail protruding from her rear was probably not comfortable to roll backward on.

"You lay down," she suggested, moving back to her knees and guiding him down to the mattress her in her place.

He made himself comfortable back up on the pillows, moving his arms up behind his head as she maneuvered down between his legs, her small hand gripping his steel-hard cock. He smiled, seeing the bunny ears popping up through her hair as she lowered her head down and licked the crown of his shaft. Her lips wrapped around the girth, warm suction pulling at the flesh as she moaned, slowly driving them down as she stroked her hand from the base up to her lips.

He groaned in pleasure, subtly thrusting against the pressure of her lips driving down his length and eliciting a whimper of delight from her. She twisted her head back and forth a few times as the head pushed at the back of her throat. He felt a soft jolt and moaned, feeling her throat give way after a moment of pressure, then open up to him as she descended the rest of the way.

Her eyes found his as she settled down to the mattress, peering up at him with a playful glint, her bunny ears standing proudly atop her head.

"WHY IS THIS SO HOT?" the voice cried out.

Mike was wondering that as well but couldn't voice a reply just then due to the immense pleasure Danni was inflicting on him. Up her lips moved, suddenly freeing his length from the warm, safe confines of its fleshy prison. Her hand immediately resumed stroking as she took a breath, her lips latched tight around the crown before she released it with a gentle "pop".

"I've been reading the book a little," she said, smiling up at him for a moment before clamping her lips back around the head of his cock and working on it with her tongue.

"Fuck," he grunted, watching as her ears bobbed forward and backwards as she dipped her head up and down in brief strokes of his length. "Is that right?"

She moaned softly, sucking and working her heard back and forth a few times before pulling him free again and starting to jerk him off again.

"Yep," she said, her hand gripping him tight and massaging up and down. "We're still new to this, but when I'm doing stuff like this, but you should pet me."

"What...." the Voice asked.

Mike smiled down at her as she giggled and shrugged, still stroking his cock. She kissed the head once before blossoming her lips around it and engulfing it completely.

Even though he felt a little silly doing it, he reached his hand out after a few seconds and caressed her cheek, then smiled as she nuzzled her cheek against it. Taking a leap, he smiled and figured he would try something else.

"Good girl," he said softly.

She whimpered, nuzzling his hand once more before attacking his cock with her lips and tongue again.

"Goddamn," he groaned, gently pushing up against her pursed, gently sliding lips and driving deeper into her warm, wet mouth.

Though he would have been happy to let her do what she wanted to him for the rest of the day, he felt the immediate need to have her, then and there.

"I want you, now," he grunted, looking down and garnering a grin from her as she popped her lips off the head of his cock.

"Yeah?" she asked mirthfully.

He nodded and gestured for her to turn around.

"Ooo... want to see my tail while I fuck you?" she guessed, moving to her knees.

"Hell yes," he said, reaching up and taking the leash that was attached to the collar around her neck. It had almost been forgotten, but as soon as he saw it dangling there, he knew he wanted to have a good grip on it to try and control her movements a bit.

She quickly spun around, facing away from him as she slid both knees on either side of his thighs. His cock was quickly back in her hands, and she was teasing him by taking plenty of time in moving herself into position for fucking.

He hadn't really noticed though, being too busy being awestruck by the sheer incredibleness of her ass. It looked fucking spectacular with the cute, pink floof protruding from it. It almost seemed like she was deliberately poking it out more, or maybe that the plug made her do that. Whichever the case, he couldn't believe how delicious and wonderful it looked.

He raised a hand and spanked a generous helping of her pale flesh, garnering a playful yelp and a side-eyed glare from her.

"Bad girl," he said, smirking at her.

She growled briefly, and he gave her a confused look.

"Bunnies don't growl," he pointed out.

She giggled playfully and shrugged, then subtly began to lift her hips and position his cock correctly.

"Your ass looks fuckin delightful," he said, reaching out and spanking the other side with a healthy smack.

She cried out as the head of his cock nudged just inside her waiting pussy, burrowing slowly deeper and deeper. He reached up and playfully wiggled the floof, eliciting a whimper of excitement and a quiver as she slid inexorably downward. Once she was fully engulfing him, she shivered again before slowly beginning to move her hips back and forth.

He gently pulled on the leash, forcing her to arch her back a bit and driving her pussy back down on his cock without her being the one doing it. She cried out in pleasure, reaching back and steadying herself on him until he released the tension and let her fall back forward.

"Tell me what to do," she whimpered, glancing back and giving him a lustful stare.

He swatted her rump again, drawing a whimper from her and eliciting a deep groan of pleasure from himself as he felt her pussyflesh contract hard from the impact. He gently nudged the tail a few times, forcing gasps of surprise and cries of pleasure from her as she tried to fuck him.

"Fuck me harder," he grunted, reaching down to grip both of her hips, intending to help her do just that.

She'd immediately started complying though, her hips moving up higher and back down harder each time. They grunted in pleasure each time her flesh smacked against his, her ass shaking deliciously from the impacts.

"Fucking good girl," he moaned, the words drawing a moan of pleasure from her.

"Guh... fug..." she muttered, her body shaking and quivering after a few more wet slaps of flesh on flesh. He moaned softly as her pussy convulsed down on him, rippling muscles massaging up and down the length.

Several moments passed before she could move again, and though he though she'd resume fucking him, she didn't. Instead, she toppled forward weakly, her knees forcing her butt up as she laid her head down on the mattress. Her breath was ragged, and she would randomly shiver, a weak little cry of pleasure accompanying each one.

Mike smiled, moving up behind her and regripping her leash. He gripped the base of his cock and thwapped it a few times on her butt cheek before positioning himself correctly.

"Are you okay?" he asked, but instead of waiting for an answer, was already pushing the head back inside while he spoke.

"Guhgfg," Danni mumbled, her face buried in the mattress.

"Good girl," he praised, pushing deep inside and pulling on the leash as he did so.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck," she whined, her back arching and forcing her shoulders up as he shortened the length of leash he was holding.

His cock buried deep, he continued to pull, drawing her up halfway and holding her arms up off the bed for a few seconds. He let her down just enough to allow her to put her arms down, but she apparently decided that she didn't need to and slid them both behind her back.

Mike smiled, reaching out to caress her skin with his free hand for a few seconds. That done, he pulled back a bit then plunged back in, pulling with the leash. It took a few attempts, but he quickly got the hang of pulling at the right time and making her slam back into him. Each impact made her gasp or groan in pleasure, her body shaking and twitching over and over.

Another spanking followed, causing her to cry out even louder and forcing a spasm through her sex, muscles rippling up and down his cock. He couldn't believe how hot and sexy the whole thing was, and all from just a set of bunny ears and a tail.

Her ass was downright edible with the floof in it, and he found his gaze repeatedly drawn back to the curvaceous rump his sister sported. Each time he pulled back and slammed deep within, her curves shook from the impact.

He heard her cries growing louder and more frequent, sensing that she was going to cum again. Focusing, he steadied his pace and forced himself to time each thrust and pull perfectly, pushing her pleasure higher and higher.

"Oh..." she cried.

He yanked again, his cock plunging fully inside where her flesh undulated needfully against it.

"...my..."

He pulled back, letting out a little slack on the leash before pulling and thrusting in harmony again, his cock plunging home and causing more contractions of bliss to echo through her pussy.

"...fucking..."

He let go a bit, sliding his glistening length out a bit before pulling back and slamming home. Her flesh quaked from the impact, a cry of delight filling the room.

"...God!" she finished, her cunt contorting down hard on him as she hung suspended on just her knees in front of him. Her body shook violently, and he could swear that he could feel her pulling herself forward against the leash.

Several seconds passed before she cried out again, her body shaking uncontrollably as rippling muscles suckled and engulfed the length of his cock, seeing to draw out the precious contents.

Mike slowed a bit, letting her recover and allowing her to plant her arms back down on the mattress. She seemed to be unable to use them at the moment though, and soon she was face down on with her but perfect rump poking up in the air.

He wasn't about to stop though, and continued easing his plunging rod in and out, pacing himself to give her a small window of respite. The cute little floof on her plug was bouncing gently each time he bottomed out inside her, and it drew his attention. Smiling, he gently pulled on the pink fluff and saw it drawing the plug slowly out with it. Danni whined weakly, eliciting a chuckle from him. He didn't let go though, and while still sawing in and out of her, he began to nudge the plug in and out a bit with each thrust.

He shortened his grip on the leash and pulled her back up, causing her to moan lowly and forcing her pussy to contract a few times on his length. He pumped into her deeply, pulling back and lifting her up off the mattress again. Her arms hung limply below her, her yelps of pleasure growing faster and faster and mixing with the sounds of her quietly whimpering, "yes, yes, yes!"

A few minutes went by as he steadily pumping in and out of her, easing off the pressure of her leash every so often before reapplying it. He continued twiddling with the plug, flicking and nudging it back and forth as he fucked her. Her whines and moans always got louder when he touched it, so he focused on it more and more.

Finally, he pulled harder on the plug, easing it from her adorable ass as his cock plunged deep into her pussy. She whimpered pitifully at the sensation, so he gave her a hearty smack on one cheek and began to push it back in, using the force to pull back a bit with his shaft.

It only took a few seconds before the plug was fully inserted, so he pulled her leash tight and drew her up until she was almost leaning against him. With his free hand, her ran it around her body and up her torso to grip the flesh of her neck as he kept his cock buried fully inside.

Danni's whimpers continued, gasps punctuating the rhythm every so often as he leaned in and affectionately kissed and sucked at the skin of her neck. He felt her leaning forward a little and decided to let her have some slack. Easing up on the tension, he followed her forward until she was back in doggy. He didn't stop, continuing over the top of her and pushing her down to the mattress, his cock still buried deep in her deliciously drench pussy.

"Fuck... yes... baby," she groaned. "Take... me..."

He slid bodily over the top of her, his hand up underneath again and gripping her neck, the other dropping the leash and moving around her shoulder to encase her in a prison of his arms. Gingerly, he began to pull back and plunge slowly back in, tenderly squeezing her throat for a few seconds at a time.

"So... fucking... good..." she gasped, her rump pushing back against him with each thrust.

Her form was completely engulfed by his, though he was putting very little weight on her. Each plunge of his cock caused her to groan deeply or whimper weakly, the chorus filling the small hotel room. After a few minutes her cries changed to emphatic cries of "yes!" He sensed her orgasm getting close and forced himself to focus on controlling his own, hoping to be able to give her one final, powerful climax.

Eventually, she fell silent, her body tensing at his gentle, persistent thrusts as her pussy shuddered against the hot flesh of his cock. Pussyflesh rippled up and down his length again, though Danni still wasn't making a sound. Instead, she simply dropped her head forward to the mattress, her body shaking as she endured his pleasure torment.

Mike's own orgasm wasn't going to be put off any longer though, and after a few more thrusts, he plunged down deep and hard into her, crying out in pleasure as pleasure filled his body. Several half-hearted thrusts followed before the two fell over onto their sides. He cradled her up against him, forcing his cock fully inside and eliciting another gentle shiver to race up and down her body.

It didn't take but a minute or so for him to recover, as he waited for her to recuperate, he kissed her neck and shoulder affectionately, caressing and touching her soft, pleasant skin. She continued to whimper every few seconds, twitching slightly as aftershocks coursed through her.

They continued to lay like that for 20 minutes, Mike gently stroking and caressing her pale skin the whole time. His cock had diminished completely by then, and after it was forced out of her, he helped her up out of bed and to the shower.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers