All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 06'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

Thank you, it's so good to hear from you again, and to read the next chapter of Mike and his sisters story.

The way things are evolving with Mike, Danni and Emma and how crazy Beth is acting towards everyone in their old home, Mike might have to step in and help out Sarah, not to mention Sarah's relapse, because she ain't over Mike, not that i think any of his sister ever will be, but that still leaves Matt?

Still a very good read, looking forward to the next chapter. 5/5 stars

Burn_To_AshBurn_To_Ashover 1 year ago

I’m very curious to see if Matt’s sister ever comes back. Hmmm. Also, for some reason…I swear to god if Matt gets with Emma I’m gonna be furious. I feel like she can be with her sisters of course, but another man? I’ll fucking rage. Haha.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories. Thank you.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This story is such BULLSHIT how can Matt justify fucking Danni and freezing out everyone else it's either or all or none. As I said complete and utter Bullshit what a fucking hypocrite

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Each of your chapters is a delight to read and,I'm just happy to digest what you serve up. Always a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, full stop right here, before I even get past the first few paragraphs. I've read the entire series, more than once. Not to mention your other stories, which by the way, I absolutely LOVE how you're crossing everything over.

But back to JTSOU. I love the storyline, the adventure, the insanely hot sex, and the fact that all four sisters snack on each other's snatch. But dude, the Voice is what makes this stand out. Dont get me wrong; it will always be a great tale. But man the Voice just puts it over the top. You could leave out all the other sex, ( although I'm begging please dont do that), and he could still carry the series. You have such a twisted but creative mind when it comes to him. Who would have ever thought " can we make her eat some lettuce?" would fit so neatly into an erotic story? Kudos to you man, kudos!

I know they're not telepathic, but I'm still hoping we someday see, as Mike is banging Beth, their respective voices talking to their respective hosts. That would just be over the top! Anyway, just absolutely had to take a minute to say how very much I like what you do with the Voice. That takes serious creativity, brother.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is so much better to read than MSMM, the characters obviously have been written out more but each chapter i actually look forward to unlike that story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story looking forward to the next part thanks 5stars.gpa

dirtyemperordirtyemperorover 1 year ago

Really love this series, please keep writing it.

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 1 year ago

Very good return to the storyline. I was initially unsure about Mike and Danni's tour at this crucial time of Mike repairing his relationship with his sisters, but I'm starting to see the point. He needs some closure.

You are making Beth a caricature. You may wanna slightly dial it back. Her sisters should eagerly look forward for having sex with her, not treat it like a chore they have to get done with.

Sarah's boyfriend has done his intended purpose to the move the story along. He has outlived his shelf life, and it is high time he is sent his merry way away from the main characters. The story has to have the dramatis personae all moved back to the family homestead.

Cheers

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What do you call a guy who literally had it all and gave it all away for NOTHING. I mean come on he ran away to the MARINES if you weren't a fucking man before you joined up you damn sure won't magically become one afterwards.

This fucktard literally abandoned his sister's, the fact they were his lovers is incidental. The fact he takes up with Danni the most immature, bitchiest, selfish and let's be honest most narcissistic of all the Sisters is no coincidence. Both of these two are the worst out of the entire Family they mirror each others insecurities.

I mean fuck me Mike ran away to play soldier to what exactly. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone else except for whatever hair brained thought goes through his pea sized brain. I hope this story just stops this gets worse and worse with every fucking chapter.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanover 1 year ago

Personally could do without Matt perving on Emma...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please don't do to Mike what you did to Duncan and Dex.

fanficlover2000fanficlover2000over 1 year ago

Great to see where this story is going. The sisters playing together, without Mike is a good turn, hope you keep it going. Just don't turn Mike into another version of Duncan and Dex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, looking forward for more.

Literotfan83Literotfan83over 1 year ago

Thank you for continuing this story after the previous finale. I have been invested in these characters and dearly enjoy reading them continue with a good ending. There have been some kinky and naughty developments and love how you have progressed it. Could I suggest some more of the old hijinks for the siblings like a hot tub party with guests that are u aware of the situation still. A welcome back party for Mike and the sisters decide on whether to reveal the new relationships. Mike and Sarah have some close calls as temptation is there. Beth gets teased some more to be unleashed. Either way thanks and all the best for more chapters

YungMastaYungMastaover 1 year ago

I've read all your work here and have mainly enjoyed it. This chapter wasn't for me though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, would like to see more with Shara I think she is the best character

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad to see this story grow worse and worse. Ever since the ending of the first story, I had hoped for it to return. But if this is what it leads to then I wish you never continued it. You should have ended it with Mike staying with all his sisters. Instead he ran away and his sisters became like this. Come on. If you wanted an incest lesbian story then you could have made a new one, not fuck with a beloved story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Contrary to some comments here, I think you did a good job of developing the story. I catch myself skipping more often than not the lenghty paragraphs of detailed sex scenes to get back to the "slice of life" parts.

While I still think that the last chapter of book 1 was a little bit iffy and especially reading it right after chapter 29 felt disconnected from the rest of the story, I like how you picked it up in the 2nd book now. The flashbacks and PTSD are thought through well, even if maybe not completely realistic (it is rare for soldiers to have PTSD just from one instance alone, usually it is a pile-up of battles and losses, with one or a few major events sticking out. At least in my country, I'm not american.) Still, all in all this story could hold its own even if you would trim out the forbidden fantasies to publish it somewhere else than Literotica.

I am very interested in how you will continue to develop the relationships between the family (Matt now included I guess) without causing either a feeling of "free for all sex toys" or another disconnect in the story like chapter 30 was.

Keep up the good work!

Sshine32Sshine32about 1 year ago

I hope you are planning on continuing. This story has been excellent. The voice and all the interactions were very dynamic and witty. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

and yes the Beth situation just keeps getting worse. throw in Matt watching and it is just cringe.

lets hope he tries something with Beth or Emma(tries and fails and is caught) and Sarah loses it and kicks him out already. not holding my breath though.

JimDiamondJimDiamond10 months ago

I really do not know how this great love story devolved to where it ends here. It is like somehow you decided to fuck up some really nice characters without much reason. Sweet Beth becomes something else. That incredible thing with Mike coming home and finding Danni waiting the way she was. That was wonderful. Even his Twin coming back was cool; but then everything sort of went to shit. And I really did not figure out where the PTSD thing came from. Or how it adds to what was a great story. Certainly I do understand the "Brothers" helping brothers to get back home. Hell, some of my Vet buddies at the VFW know each others stories as or better than the one telling them originally. We can talk to each other about things that we can't with those who simply do not know. We have a shared "Identity" and shared memories that truly is a "brotherhood". While some of us are a little fucked up, most of us would rather have the great stories of love and hope; and finding it after coming home than sharing the shit once again. Hell, 99% of the stories we tell each other are about funny shit we shared. NOT the fear, and pain. Those good fun stories we share help a hell of a lot more than the other ones. I hope you pull those great characters full of love and hope out of that shit hole you you seem to have taken them. Some of us, including some really fucked ones of us years later, did find the light and hope in the arms of a sweet woman and love. Sorry for the rant, just bothered by where a great story went.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for all you have written. The way you write takes into the story .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Going to need the new chapter soon. Too good a story for this to stop

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Characters are human and real. We’ll written. Entertaining and engaging.

Thank you for a great story. I look forward to the rest of the story.

RsHmarRsHmar9 months ago

I was way too invested into the story that i skipped almost all the sex part , great story . I kinda feel bad for Beth tho , wish we see Mike paying Beth a visit for once in a while ...

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Really disappointed the way the story goes.

Especially for Matt, which is.... Not right.

Anyway, I mostly enjoyed bk 1. It stopped with bk2. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a great story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One thing for sure is that Matt has no respect for the women and needs to be taught a lesson and gotten rid of. Great story though. Keep going please.

KClover21KClover218 months ago

Well, I like this story but it's way past time for and update

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Overall it is still a decent story but you really went down hill and it shows putting Matt with Sara is where you went down hill with it then you just got worse when allowing Matt to watch the sex between Beth and them it should have always been left between the siblings you bringing in another guy ruined it that as another reader says Matt clearly has no respect for the girls and Mike needs to deal with that emittedlly upon his return from their trip also you need bring Mike back into his other sisters sex life for a while then throw the surprise in and having Mike have to make a decision Danni or Emma the surprise coming it that either Danni or Emma is the 1 making him choose I get it's a fiction/ fantasy story but add a tad realistic view too it and him having to make that choice would do that however do it in a way that the other will be ok with it and not hurt the sibling relationship

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 month ago

Book 2 is turning more-and-more into a disappointing run...Mike and his PTSD is TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE; Sarah being with Matt...not so much...

Now, with Sarah's 'daydream' about Mike while having sex with Matt...a break-up is on the horizon, I think...

The FAMILY should all be back together for forever, ALL OF THEM!!

Still a bit more to go, trips to visit families and Marine buddies...this will definitely be interesting.

And...Five**5**Stars...I could NOT do anything otherwise!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8315 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...