Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

"I know it's rough for you," Bud said after twenty minutes of silence. "But I appreciate you telling me."

"Anything for a brother," Mike said, smiling briefly as he glanced up.

*****

Sarah

Saturday evening

Moans filled the house for the rest of the afternoon. Sarah got done taking care of Matt after they'd followed Emma and Beth up the stairs and spied on the two for a few minutes. After he'd cum, she was able to finally go back and get some much-needed work done, followed by a mandatory nap.

After an hour and a half of sleep, she wandered back upstairs and checked on her two siblings, seeing that they were still going at it. She'd passed by several times earlier and saw them changing positions. They started in doggy, then went to Beth mounted on top of Emma, to Emma on top again in missionary. By the time she'd checked on the two again, the strap-on was discarded and they were locked in a sixty-nine embrace. Now, they were back to using the strap-on again, though this time, Beth had it on and she was pounding Emma relentlessly. Sarah immediately disappeared back downstairs before the insatiable blonde made notice of her and pulled her back in.

After finishing some more work, she went about making supper, all the while the sounds of sex echoing through the house like some sort of ridiculous soundtrack. Even so, she was endlessly thankful that Emma was there to take Beth's attention off of her.

When supper was ready, she sent Matt upstairs to see if he could make the two sisters stop long enough to replenish themselves. Surprisingly, he was successful. Beth, of course, came bouncing innocently down the stairs, naked as she could be and dragging Emma along behind her. Thankfully, the strap-on had been removed, though she would have preferred her sisters have clothes on.

She didn't force the point though, glad to have the chance for a meal that wasn't likely to be interrupted halfway through; for her at least.

Conversation was normal for the three sisters and Matt, as if they hadn't just been doing what they had been. But as she'd expected, Beth stood and grabbed Emma's hand as soon as the two had finished eating. Emma didn't protest in the least, instead just flashing Sarah a resigned smile and mouthing the words, "You owe me."

Sarah giggled, seeing the two nude forms heading upstairs and turning to smile at her boyfriend.

"You can wipe the smile off your face," she said, smirking at him.

"You never said I couldn't look at your sisters," he protested. "Kinda hard when they're both fuckin' naked."

"Oh, I know," she agreed. "I don't mind you looking at them. I just... don't want you to think that I need to have that, you know?"

He frowned. "Sex with them, you mean?" he asked.

She nodded. "I'm happily satisfied with our sex life," she told him. "I don't want you to feel like you're not enough for me."

He waved a hand dismissively. "Never entered my mind," he said. "I'm happy too. It's a hoot to see how worked up and insatiable Beth gets, though. Plus... she's got some dynamite titties and you damn well know it."

Sarah giggled but didn't deny the fact.

The two finished eating and cleaned up the kitchen, then settled down to watch a movie before bed. All through out, moans and cries of pleasure could be heard filtering downstairs.

***

The next morning was a repeat of the night before. Sarah busied herself by making breakfast, then sent Matt upstairs to retrieve Emma and Beth. They came down, both looking like they'd been showering not long before. After breakfast, they disappeared again and Sarah went about getting caught-up on her housework, at long last.

By lunch time, she even allowed herself to take a nap, though Matt came in to join her and they were rarely without the chorus of moans and cries of pleasure wafting through the house as permanent background noise.

Matt rolled over and put his arm around her, his hand moving up to squeeze both of her breasts. She felt the telltale hardness of his erection pushing up between her thighs and snickered quietly.

"It's so hard," she commented, turning over and reaching down to squeeze it.

"Well can you blame me?" he asked. "The house is just a den of sexual activity lately with naked women everywhere just fuckin'."

She giggled and kissed him, lifting her hips as he slid her panties down and climbed into position on top of her. His cock, while always having been totally pleasurable for her needs, didn't really compare to Mike's, she realized.

Luckily, Matt's face was partially buried in her hair as he kissed the nape of her neck, one hand between their bodies working the head of his cock into position, and he didn't see her wince at the realization of what she'd been imagining.

Of course, her brother's cock was going to pop into her head from time to time. It was big, but not obscene, and even though Matt had always done a perfectly fine job of making her happy, Mike had never not been able to make her have an orgasm. She cared deeply about Matt, and of course with her family's sordid history it was easy to understand why Mike would accidentally pop in from time to time.

She scolded herself silently for still thinking of Mike's big... gorgeous... perfectly curved...

She closed her eyes and shook her head slightly, forcing herself to focus on how her boyfriend's cock was making her pussy tingle in that very moment. From that point, it wasn't long before Matt was grunting. She knew that he was getting closer and that she wouldn't have time to have an orgasm before he was spent. Not that it really mattered since Beth had been making her cum constantly of late.

Once he was spent, he climbed off of her and went to grab her a hand towel. That task completed, he slumped back into their bed and was asleep before she returned from cleaning herself up in the bathroom.

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, then climbed in bed beside him to resume her own nap.

*****

Danni

Sunday evening

Mike and Bud came back after an hour, both of them looking a little more tired than when they'd left. She knew that they'd had a heavy conversation most likely.

While she and Maryann had been waiting, they'd talked about a variety of topics and looked at some old pictures of Chuckie when he was a kid. Maryann had had another cry, Danni comforting her as best she could. By the time the men had shown back up, she'd composed herself once again, though.

After saying their goodbyes, Mike received a hearty handshake from Bud, along with a genuine feeling "thank you" from him. Maryann hugged him tightly, for much longer than socially expected, then looked up and thanked him as well.

Gathering up Max's leash and re-attaching it, Danni led the way back out to Mike's truck and got the pooch secured while Mike said his last farewells to the older couple.

Once inside the vehicle, Mike quickly started in and pulled around, turning so that he could drive out instead of backing the whole way. A minute later, they were back on the highway, driving toward the hotel.

"That went well," Mike said, turning to offer her a smile. "I... honestly... I didn't know what to expect."

"Me either," Danni said.

"How was it with Bud and I gone?" he asked, turning to look at her.

She sighed and shrugged. "She's understandably heartbroken, but I think she's handling it well. She cried a few times, and I did what I could to help her. But I think you visiting will be able to give her some closure."

"Good," Mike said simply.

"There was something we didn't think of, though," Danni said.

"Oh?" Mike asked.

"Well, it's all well and good that I'm your girlfriend, but since we're using that as our 'we're not siblings' cover, we're going to need some details. I had to scramble to think of stuff."

Mike chuckled, glancing at her for a moment. "Our cover wasn't blown I take it?"

"Nope," she said. "I just changed a few minor details."

Mike was pulling into the parking lot of the hotel as she went over the details of her hastily constructed cover story. He chuckled when she unbuckled her seatbelt and began to climb over the seat toward him as he finished pulling into an empty space.

"Still though," she said, sliding easily into his lap and looking up at him playfully. "Since I'm your girlfriend now, I think I better start behaving like one."

A smile came to his face, but she kissed him before he could respond, her hand moving down to his belt.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers