Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm good," she said, raising her wine glass and wiggling it toward him. "Thank you, though."

"I enjoyed dancing with you," he continued, nonplussed.

"Yeah, it was fun," she said, smiling politely but not offering anything else in hopes that he'd get the hint and wander off.

"You look great," he said. "Come here often?"

She felt herself growing a little irritated that he wasn't picking up on her hints, but then told herself that he was just trying to meet a girl and was probably harmless.

"No, not really," she said. "My boyfriend doesn't really like dancing all that much, so I don't get to go out much."

Still going strong, he continued on his ridiculous quest. "So, who are you here with if your boyfriend doesn't like dancing?"

"My sisters," she said, smiling politely as the bartender came back and slid her water across the counter before heading back the other way.

"Oh, come on," the guy said. "I'm just trying to get to know you. You can be honest with me. You just use the boyfriend card when you want someone to leave you alone."

She frowned and turned to look at him incredulously.

"Come on, admit it and I'll buy you a beer. You don't really have a boyfriend."

Thinking quickly, she pulled her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it, opening her camera and going through pictures for one of her boyfriend. She frowned, unable to find any. She found one that would work though and selected it.

"Oo, a Marine," the guy continued.

"My boyfriend," Sarah said. "Now I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm really not interested in meeting anyone, okay?"

The guy shrugged and waved a hand dismissively before turning and wandering back toward the dance floor. She heard him mutter the word, "Dyke," under his breath as he went and scowled after him.

"Ass," she muttered, then turned her phone over and looked at the picture.

She smiled, seeing the finely chiseled features of her very handsome brother and sighed wistfully. She hoped that he was doing okay on his trip with Danni.

She'd get calls from Danni every couple of days and talk for a few minutes, listening to see how it was going. She hadn't talked to Mike at all since he'd left, but she figured that he was in his own place about the whole thing, and she certainly wasn't going to add to any of his stresses.

She giggled then, thinking about the last time that Danni had called. Her phone had been on the couch beside her, but Beth was sitting on her face and Emma was using the strap-on and fucking her. She'd been helpless to stop Beth from reaching over and answering the call, moans and wet slaps accompanying her playfully innocent, "hello?"

Danni had texted a few times after hanging up, obviously amused by the whole thing and making it clear that she knew exactly what had been happening.

Sighing again, she swiped the picture away and went through a few more, idly wasting time as she sipped her water. She got to one that she'd forgotten was there and immediately covered her phone up, blushing as she did so.

She glanced around, took another sip, glanced around again, then finally looked down at her phone. It was a picture of her.

You could really only see her face and hair, though it was easy to see that she was topless. It was taken from the perspective of someone looking down at her, and her hand was taking up a good portion of the frame. The rest was taken up by something completely different and larger than her hand, something that her lips had been clamped down on.

She sighed, closing her eyes as she clutched the phone to her chest, she vividly recalled the feeling of the warm, fleshy crown pushing again and again at the back of her throat. Her mouth had been so wet and hungry for his flesh. His cum filling her mouth had tasted incredible but had been swallowed down instantly.

"Mike," she said quietly, smiling at the picture as she glanced down again.

She locked her phone, glancing around to make sure that no one had seen her.

The picture was old, probably one of the oldest she still had on her phone. It had been taken before Mike had left, before things had changed. She mused silently for a second on a multitude of images from her past as they flashed through her mind. She saw the form of Mike diving naked into the pool with all the girls watching. She smiled thinking about how he'd smacked her in the face with his gigantic hard-on. In her mind it was huge, but she knew that it was probably getting blown way out of proportion in her arousal-tainted memories.

She saw Beth shyly asking for help masturbating and how the two of them had started fooling around. She saw Emma between her legs, Mike fucking her face, and a myriad of other sexual shenanigans the siblings had gotten up to.

She took another sip of water and looked at her phone. It was close to 11. She sighed again, knowing that her sisters would milk the evening for all it was worth since it was Friday.

"You good?" a familiar voice behind her asked, drawing her gaze.

Emma came up and stood close, looking intently at her. She took the cup of iced water from Sarah and took a sip, then took a piece of ice and rubbed it on her exposed cleavage and neck.

"I'm fine," Sarah said, more irritably than she'd meant to.

"Hey," Emma said, grabbing her hand. "What's going on? Have you not heard from Matt yet?"

Sarah looked up in surprise, realizing suddenly that she hadn't and immediately felt guilty for not being aware of that fact.

"Oh... uh, yeah," she said. "He's probably just busy."

Emma smirked, a knowing look on her face.

"Mike and Danni are fine," she said. "I know you want to be there for him and mother him, but I really do think this is best."

"No, I know. And you're right. He really needed to do this."

She sighed, taking the water back and taking a drink.

"I was coming over to see if that guy was leaving you alone," Emma informed her, then looked around.

"After I showed him a picture of Mike he did," she said with a sly grin.

"Ooo, which one?" Emma asked, snatching Sarah's phone from her pocket in flash.

"Wait, no!" Sarah protested, reaching for the device as Emma turned and unlocked it, shrugging off Sarah's grasping hands.

"Well, I hope you didn't show the poor guy this one," Emma said, amused as she turned and held up the picture of Sarah sucking her brother's huge looking cock.

"God," Sarah said, covering her face and trying to shield the view of the phone's screen with her hands.

Emma quickly turned it back around and held it close to her chest, still staring down at the screen. "God... he looks so big with your face in the frame," she commented. "Optical illusion maybe?"

"You don't remember how big your... Mike... is?" She'd been about to say brother but had thought better of it.

"Oh no, I do, but it just doesn't feel like he's that big, you know? Your tiny little face makes him look like a mutant or something."

Unable to stop herself, Sarah giggled and shook her head, finally taking her phone back and shoving it deeper into her pocket.

"Aww come on, gorgeous," a deep voice said, sounding like it was coming closer toward the two. "You know you'd have fun with ole Randy."

Emma's smirk made Sarah turn to see Beth approaching with a pair of guys following very close behind.

"Tempting, but no thank you," Beth said, smiling and waving as she slid in between Sarah and Emma.

"What, you gonna go home and lez out with these two?" the other guy that had followed them said. The first guy laughed and jostled his friend in the shoulder.

"Uh, yeah," Beth said, turning and grabbing Sarah's face and kissing her for a few intense seconds.

Sarah giggled, turning to see the two guys rolling their eyes and muttering, "What a fuckin' waste," as they turned and headed off into another part of the club.

"Y'all ready to go?" Emma asked.

"It's early still," Beth whined.

"But I thought we were gonna go lez out," Sarah said, surprising the other two and even herself.

She blushed immediately and covered her face, laughing as the other two burst out laughing as well.

***

The three left the club shortly after, Emma taking the keys as Sarah and Beth laughed and cutup, following closely behind her. Beth climbed into the middle seat of Emma's truck, Sarah following behind.

Once the vehicle had started and Emma was driving slowly through the rows of parked cars, heading for the exit, Beth leaned over and laid her head on Sarah's shoulder.

"I just love being with you two," Beth said idly, turning and kissing Sarah on the cheek, then leaned over and gave one to Emma. "You know?"

Sarah smiled happily and nodded.

"No, I don't just mean being your sister," she said. "I like all of this. I like fucking you two and I like that we're all three like, you know?"

Sarah giggled. "You're not making much sense, sweetie," she said. "But I think I know what you mean. I'd be lying if I said it hasn't been a fun couple of weeks since 'Horny Beth' showed back up."

"I'll say," Emma commented. "I'm definitely a fan of 'Horny Beth'."

The three laughed as Emma pulled out of the parking lot and onto the main road, heading for home.

The drive was relatively short, but Sarah quickly found herself the target of Beth's attention. Her gorgeous younger sibling turned and smiled at her, then leaned in and kissed her on the lips. The kiss had been quick, teasing, even playful.

Beth's "come and get me" expression made Sarah's heart flutter a bit, her pulse starting to race as she felt her arousal growing. The blonde leaned back in kissing her more intensely, then moving down to nibble at her clavicle, something that she knew caused Sarah to go weak in the knees.

"Oh fuck..." she gasped, cradling Beth's head as her lips suckled tenderly against the spot that her teeth had just gently chewed against.

Beth looked up at her again mischievously, then darted, playfully nipping at her before backing up and giving her that same, "come and get me" look.

Sarah smirked, grabbing Beth by her blonde locks and causing a sudden look of surprised arousal appear on her face as she was pulled forward. Sarah laughed when Beth leaned in and actually bit down on her other shoulder, not breaking the skin but hard enough to cause a little pain.

Arousal surged through her, and she yanked her little sister's face up, kissing her intensely, feeling Beth's hand slide between her legs while the other moved up to grope her breasts. She arched her back, needing to be touched and aching to feel the warmth of someone's mouth on her bare breasts.

Beth obliged her, pulling her top down as she nibbled her way toward Sarah's now exposed breast. Her torso was hunched over, her hips moving back to push against Emma's thigh as she worked to get low enough to snack on Sarah's aching flesh.

A loud smack and Beth's sudden cry of pleasure drew Sarah's gaze over toward Emma, giggling as she saw that she'd pulled up her other's sister's skirt and exposed her bare ass. The loud smack had been a healthy spanking on the pale flesh. She saw Emma's hand moving deliberately back and forth directly underneath Beth's backside, though it was hidden from Sarah's view.

Beth's own fingers found Sarah's cleft in that moment, and she gasped when she felt her sister plunge two fingers immediately inside. She'd been briefly expecting pain to shoot through her but felt how incredibly wet and aroused she was.

Sarah felt the truck turn a corner, then drive some more, then turn again, all as Beth kissed and nibbled her breasts, her fingers sliding in and out of her aching pussy. A bump in the road and then a short drive up and incline, then the motor was cut off. Glancing up in surprise, Sarah saw that they were already home and hurried to head inside to continue their fun.

***

"Shower," Sarah protested as Beth pushed her back against the opened door.

"Fuck no," Beth said, lifting Sarah's dress and dropping to her knees there in the open door. Her phone was unceremoniously dropped to the floor, having fallen out of one of the pockets in Sarah's dress. Warm tongue strokes furrowed through her pussy as Beth held her panties to one side, moans of pleasure coming from both women.

"Guys," Emma urged, pulling the two away from the door and hurriedly shutting it.

She stepped toward Beth and Sarah as the two resumed kissing, stripping out of her clothes as she followed.

"Mmm... shower," Sarah moaned again. "Sweaty."

"No," Beth said, sounding a little irritated at the suggestion.

"Mmm... I've got a better idea," Emma said with a sly giggle, drawing both girl's attention. "This way."

As she sauntered casually away from the two, they both stood and followed her incredible ass as it flexed its way across the room toward the back door. She unlocked and opened the door, the dogs all greeting her happily as she stepped gingerly over toward the pool. Sarah and Beth both grinned at each other before following, arriving just in time to see Emma's graceful nude form diving into the pool.

The two grinned, stripping down quickly and following as the dogs looked on happily, all four settling down once again on their respective beds.

Emma was swiftly joined by Beth and Sarah in the pool as the three swam around idly, enjoying the water and the nighttime air. They splashed one another playfully a few times before Emma and Beth exchanged knowing glances at one another and started toward Sarah.

She grinned, backpedaling across the shallow end until she bumped into the wall. Sliding her hands out of the water, she pulled herself up and out onto the deck, laying back as Emma came up first, her hands taking Sarah's left foot as her lips kissed one of her toes.

Beth took the other, starting to nibble playfully at Sarah's right foot, kissing and biting at it as she moved slowly upward. The two began to kiss slowly up Sarah's body, working their way across her hungry flesh as she lay there on the cool deck and stared up at the star-filled sky.

Water splashed and she sensed one of them climbing out as the other pushed her thighs aside to be able to kiss one thigh, then the other. Emma's incredibly sexy, water-dappled form emerged from the pool, watching the show for a few seconds, before easing over and kneeling down on Sarah's face. Fingers deftly slid down Sarah's scalp, finding purchase and pulling up, forcing her head up and her mouth tight against her sister's delicious little snatch.

A moan of approval forced its way past Sarah's undulating tongue as it furrowed again and again through Emma's pussyflesh. The moan slipped past the quivering flesh of Emma's lips, followed quickly by several more as Sarah urged her to pull harder with her eyes alone.

Staring upward, she saw the perfectly beautiful blue orbs of her sister staring back down, loving affection filling them as she opened her mouth to gasp in ecstasy.

Beth's tongue split Sarah's own lips, furrowing deep one moment, then undulating against her clit a second later as the water sloshed against the blonde's body.

Sarah moaned in blissful peace, loving how they were using her for their own ends. That was what she most loved about being with her siblings, she knew. She wanted nothing more than to be there for them.

If they needed a shoulder to cry on, a sister to talk to, a mother to care for them, then that was what she would be. Being a lover for them was just another facet of her role in their lives, and it was one that she absolutely relished. She realized then that she adored being able to be the target of Beth's rampant sexual voraciousness, and just hoped that she'd always be there when Beth needed her in that way.

Emma was just as ravenous as Beth at times, though hers seemed much more intentional than Beth's flavor of "girl possessed by a sex demon" was. The younger twin was every bit as capable as Beth at making Sarah do whatever she wanted, though Sarah was just as eager to acquiesce to whatever little devious impulse the two had.

She'd been sexually experienced already when she'd first started having sex with her siblings, but she'd done and experienced so many different things just in the last two weeks alone with her two sisters than before.

Emma's moans mixed with Sarah's own, and the two began to cum in unison, a gentle spray of arousal and cum gushing from Emma as she gyrated on her face. Another gush followed as Sarah gasped, swallowing what she could as Emma grunted in defeated pleasure.

Beth was just then pushing her fingers back inside Sarah, her tongue still punishing the angry, swollen nub of her clit. The other hand probed unceremoniously against Sarah's anus, then drove gently inside at the same time as the other fingers pushed inside her ravenous pussy.

Emma slid off, falling to her side and laying down as she got to the point when she couldn't stand it any longer, her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"Mmm... beautiful," Beth said, her gorgeous green eyes boring into Sarah as she resumed devouring her smoldering loins, both of her hands working in and out as Sarah gasped in pleasure.

Pleasure filled her body, her head going light as her pulse pounded in her ears, the orgasm hammering into her hard. She shivered and quivered on the cool deck of the pool, crying out in pleasure again and again as she eagerly endured Beth's torment.

A wet snuffle and a damp nose on her cheek was followed by several wet licks of concern on her face. Sarah groaned, gently pushing the face of whichever dog had decided that she desperately needed face licks in that exact moment.

A whine of protest was followed by another of the dogs licking her face and sniffing to make sure she'd done a good job of it.

Beth giggled, slowing her attack on Sarah's body and falling back into the pool. Sarah sat up, scowling at the two perpetrators and gently rubbing their heads in turn. They panted happily at her, clearly glad to have saved her from whatever had been going on.

"Inside," Sarah said, snapping her fingers at Beth.

"Seriously?" Beth asked, her mouth open in surprise. "Are you trying to incur the wrath of 'Horny Beth'?"

Emma had recovered enough to sit up at that point and was watching the two with a bemused grin.

"Bitch, I said get inside," Sarah snapped, trying to keep her face straight and not laugh.

Beth raised a single eyebrow at her.

"Fine," Sarah said, standing and starting for the door. "I'll just lock myself in my room and go to sleep alone."

She heard the water surging behind her as Beth started forward and cackled in glee as she ran toward the back door. Beth was surprisingly fast though and caught her about halfway to her bedroom. A hand in her hair roughly spun her around and slammed her up against the wall with surprising force. She scowled in shock at Beth, about to admonish her for being too rough but then her surprising little sister kissed her as softly as she thought possible.

Emma shut the door behind her as she followed in from the back yard, water droplets glistening on her incredible form in the dim light. She came up behind Beth and gently kissed her on the shoulder, her hands moving up and around to squeeze and caress her spectacular breasts.

Beth hadn't stopped staring, her emerald eyes boring into Sarah's as the blonde held her there against the wall with a single hand. The other was tracing a slow line down Sarah's cleavage, across the taut skin of her stomach, past her navel and lower still.

Her mouth opened just a bit as a single finger pushed into her folds.

"Now you're mine," Beth said quietly and smirking.

The finger pushed in further, slowly plunging deeper and deeper as Sarah's mouth opened wider, bit by bit. Beth leaned in for a few moments, sucking on Sarah's tongue and drawing it briefly out of her mouth. She stood back up quickly though, licking her lips and flashing a curious smile.