Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Mike and Danni continue the trip, Sarah deals with Beth.
11.7k words
4.65
12.7k
50

Part 7 of the 37 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,295 Followers

Just the Six of Us, Part 2

Chapter 7

Sarah

Sunday night...

Waking from her nap later that afternoon, Sarah heard loud moans and cries of pleasure coming from somewhere else in the house. She paid no mind. Her being woken up by those very noises had become routine.

Rousing herself from bed, she took a minute to go to the bathroom and straighten herself up before wandering out of her room. The noises from upstairs grew louder as she stepped out.

She sighed, rolling her eyes as Matt looked over at her from where he was seated in a recliner. She went and sat on the couch, smiling at him as he glanced over, then settled in to watch football with the noise of her two sisters fucking each other upstairs like a strange soundtrack playing in the background.

As she tried to focus on the noise of the TV, she found that she couldn't help but feel the urge to go join the two, even though she and Matt had been intimate that very day. She sighed deeply, wishing that Mike hadn't had to leave. She could just send the two back over to the apartment and let all four of her siblings get lost in a big pile while she got on with her life.

The moment she thought of Mike and her other sisters in a tangled mess of flesh together, she immediately recalled the times that she herself had been part of that group. Her brother was still the best sex she'd ever had, though she'd never tell Matt that, of course. The thought alone made her feel like a terrible girlfriend, but it wasn't a lie.

Mike was good in bed.

She couldn't help smiling when she thought back to the first time they'd fooled around, after she'd caught him spying on his other three sisters and she'd ended up sucking his dick.

"What are you grinnin' about?" Matt asked.

She jerked slightly, startled out of her reverie as she glanced over at him.

"Huh? Oh... nothing really," she stammered.

"Mmmhmm," he commented flatly. "I've got that job in Burgundy all next week, don't forget."

She frowned. "Crap, that's right," she sighed. "Do you really have to go?"

He chuckled and looked over at her. "You gonna miss me that much?"

She didn't answer, smirking silently at him.

"Oh... I see, someone is afraid of the Beth monster."

"I'm just saying that I'm not going to get anything done this week if it's just me and her here."

Matt laughed at the comment. "Just tell Emma that she has to stay here. She takes some of the pressure off, right?"

"When they don't conspire together and pull me into their nonsense, yeah," she said.

"Yeah, you sound like you got it bad. Having constant orgasms is just the worst." He gave her a healthy swat on the ass before heading to the bedroom they shared. She stood and followed, seeing him heading over to the dresser and starting to pull clothes out for his trip.

"You're back when?" she asked, leaning against the door frame.

He stood back up straight and looked as if he were having to calculate something. "I'm hoping to be done by Wednesday, but it could be Thursday or even Friday before I get things back on track."

"Boo," she said, scowling. "Let me know if you need anything washed."

"Other than my dick?" he joked.

"You had that washed today already," she shot back, turning to head back out of the room.

"Shit, once is never enough," he replied.

Maybe it was the sounds of moans wafting through the house, or maybe it was the recent thoughts of her brother's delicious cock still present in her horny little brain, but she stopped from her journey to go resume her chores and turned, sizing her boyfriend up for a moment.

"Is that right?" she asked.

"Definitely," he muttered, glancing over as he paused from rummaging through one of his drawers.

"Well then," she stated, stalking over to him and slowly falling to her knees. "I guess that means I've got something to take care of."

"If you insist," he said, grinning as she unzipped his fly and pulled his swiftly swelling cock out.

A brief kiss on the head was quickly followed by her lips sliding over the crown and down the shaft, a low moan of happiness escaping from his lips as she took him deep. Her tongue caressed the head for a moment, then slid down underneath, undulating against the underside as his cock swelled to full size.

"Fuck," he groaned, his fingers sliding down into her hair and pulling her mouth down his shaft even more.

She felt a surge of arousal at his taking control, thinking that she might even spread her legs for him to get some relief of her own.

He thrust again, even going so far as to push her head back against the dresser. She giggled internally, feeling his cock sliding in and out of her lips and taking it effortlessly. Something occurred to her then and caused her arousal to swell even further.

Mike's cock would have been gagging the fuck out of her had he been the one face-fucking her like Matt was.

Her hand slid down into her panties, her fingers plunging home as Matt grunted in pleasure, knocking her head back against the wooden drawer behind her again and again. She felt a bit of shame at the intrusive thoughts of her brother's cock sliding between her lips again, filling her mouth with his succulence.

"Fgghg," she moaned, feel her orgasm swelling and getting closer.

"Fuck... that's it," Matt grunted, thrusting hard and forcing her head back hard, a loud thunk sounding as it impacted the drawer a final time. He groaned weakly as several spurts filled her mouth, disappearing down her throat as she tried futilely to bring herself off. He stagged back after a few more seconds, releasing his hold on her and collapsing back onto the bed.

She smiled, dismissing the thoughts of Mike being the one shoving his cock into her mouth and forced the image of Matt back into his place. Feeling like a terrible girlfriend, she scooted over to the bed and slurped the diminishing organ back into her mouth for a moment, swallowing what she could.

He gently urged her off though, being too sensitive for her affection.

"Mike wouldn't have pushed me away," she mused silently, then stood to go and clean herself up.

"Mmm, thanks babe," he called out.

"Welcome," she called back, grinning mischievously at the girl in the mirror.

***

Matt had finished packing the night before while Sarah fixed dinner. The next day, he left after giving her a kiss on the cheek and was followed shortly after by Emma as she left for the office.

She smiled at Beth as she emerged wearing a skimpy wife-beater and no panties and proceeded to make a couple of smoothies for the two of them as Sarah folded a load of clothes on the kitchen table.

"Been having fun?" she asked idly, glancing over at her sister as she cut up different fruits.

"Fucking Emma?" Beth glanced over momentarily. "Of course. You should have joined us more than you did."

Sarah smirked but couldn't really deny the desire to just spend the entire weekend in bed with her sisters, despite knowing full well that there was stuff that had to get done that no one else was going to do.

"Yeah, maybe," she said noncommittally.

"Honestly, I just wish Mike was back here fucking all of us senseless, you know?"

Sarah closed her eyes, dropping her hands back down to the pile of clothes once again. The image of Mike's muscular body from the pool party the other day combined with her old memories of his delightfully hard cock hammering into her poor battered pussy filled her head and she moaned despite her attempts to control herself.

She opened her eyes wide but immediately saw that Beth was looking over at her in amusement.

"I can still vividly remember the first time he slid that big cock of his into my pussy, can't you?" she continued, turning and fixing her with a predatory stare.

"Beth..." Sarah groaned, shaking her head and backing away.

"All hard and angry, looking like he could hurt you with it if he wanted..."

She continued backing up, running into the open door of the laundry room and having nowhere else to go as Beth stalked forward.

"Slamming down into you again and again..."

Stalking forward, Beth reached her, staring hungrily for a moment before she forced Sarah around with one hand and unceremoniously ripped her panties down as she dropped to her knees behind her.

"Bethy..." Sarah whined, but moved her hips back automatically, her body aching for her touch.

Hands pried her cheeks apart, and a warm tongue slid across her asshole, her legs quivering in response as she reached back to try and caress Beth's blonde hair. A hand slapped hers away and she whimpered, feeling the fingers of the other dive into her pussy as the tongue continued probing.

Sarah slid down the door slowly, keeping her ass where Beth could get to it, all the way down until she had her cheek pressed down to the floor with her back arched hard and her hips poking upward.

Beth's tongue was electric on her ass and pussy, plunging deep into one, then the other as her fingers drove deep again and again. She cried out in surprise a moment later as Beth brought a hand down hard on one cheek with a loud *thwack*.

"Naughty, naughty, big sister," she accused.

Sarah groaned weakly, her body more than willing to succumb to whatever devious little desire Beth had. Whatever her little sister wanted to do to her, Sarah knew she would've done it in that moment.

"Fuck, so naughty," she agreed, causing Beth to giggle happily and resume slurping messily at her ass and pussy.

She whined in protest a few moments later when the tongue slid back out of her ass, Beth's fingers being the only thing driving pleasure from the probing of her pussy.

"Dirty little bitch," Beth spat. "You're my filthy little slut, aren't you. You can't stop thinking about fucking your brother, filthy little slut."

Another spanking followed, then another and another before Sarah cried out, "Fuck, yes!"

"Are you my filthy little slut?" Beth asked, spanking her again.

Sarah whimpered pathetically, reaching back to grab Beth's hair in an effort to get her mouth back to work, but she knew before she even tried that her sister was in control and felt her hand get slapped away.

"Bitch girl," Beth said, spanking her again. "Answer me or I'll stop right now."

Sarah groaned weakly, but still held out.

*Thwack*

Another spanking, this one even harder than the others. The stinging impact seemed to drive her impending orgasm even closer and she gently lifted her head and left it slam back down onto the floor in protest.

"Are you..." Beth began once again.

"Fuck, yes! I'm your filthy little slut!" Sarah cried. "Please make me cum!"

Briefly cackling, Beth quickly urged Sarah over onto her back. She complied without hesitation, hurried flipping over and spreading her legs as Beth's face came into view.

"Such a good little slut," she purred, her lips latching fully onto Sarah's pussy and a single finger probed against her anus.

"Oh... my... fucking... God..." Sarah groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head and Beth's talented, undulating tongue pulsed repeatedly against her clit.

A crashing wave of pleasure slammed into her and she arched her back hard, driving her stomach up for a moment before she was able to reverse the direction and push her hips hard up against Beth's face, her hands reaching down to try and grab her sister's head, only to be slapped away, one and then the other by her free hand.

Succumbing completely, Sarah stopped trying to take control and let Beth have her and do what she wanted. Lost to her orgasm, she endured the ridiculous amount of pleasure as best she could, finally swimming back to the surface and feeling Beth's unrelenting affection.

With a weak moan, she was able to glance down and see that her little sister wasn't slowing. Her pretty eyes looked up and a smile formed at the corners of her mouth, but her tongue continued slowly undulating against its target. Her finger was still gently pushing in and out, Beth's first knuckle being swallowed and then spat back out by Sarah's ass.

She paused slurping for a moment, lifting her head and looking up as Sarah whined in protest. That was when she felt Beth slowly pushing with her finger, sliding it deeper as Sarah whimpered, a shiver running the length of her body.

"That's my slut," Beth purred, reaching up and roughly squeezing one of Sarah's nipples.

Burying her finger completely, Beth grinned happily and lowered her face once again.

"More?" Beth murmured with her mouth full of pussy.

"Please!" Sarah cried.

Beth's amused laughter was musical, and Sarah could only lay there and accept her fate.

***

At least an hour went by while Sarah lay there accepting Beth's delightful torment. Eventually, after innumerable orgasms, Beth simply stood back up and went back to making her smoothie while Sarah continued to lay on the floor for several minutes recovering.

Eventually she was able to make it back to her feet, standing up on shaky legs before taking a seat in one of the chairs at the table. Beth snickered quietly, then poured some of the smoothie into a second glass and slid it over to Sarah.

"Matt left this morning, yeah?" Beth asked, taking a drink of her breakfast.

"Y...y...yeah," Sarah muttered, clutching the glass and holding onto it as if it were keeping her in the chair.

"Goody! Emmy and I can join you in your bed then!"

Sarah whimpered in defeat and let her head drop to the table with a loud *thunk*.

Light, tittering laughter was Beth's response.

Lifting her head a bit later, Sarah managed to take a sip of her smoothie and immediately began to feel reinvigorated, though she knew that she'd need a nap at some point that day. She took another, then cleared her throat and looked at Beth who'd finished hers and was standing to clean up the small mess that had been created.

"Bethy, hun," Sarah began, "you're going to have to give me a break from the constant attention."

Beth giggled once again and shook her head.

"Bethy..." Sarah groaned.

"Don't pretend that you don't love every second of it," Beth said, turning and staring pointedly at her.

"No, I do, but honey, we can't just have sex all the time. I know you're..." she sighed. "Since Mike returned, you've turned into 'Horny Beth' again and now it feels like no one is safe."

"No one is safe," Beth said. "Well, except people I'm not related to, I guess."

As she spoke, Beth seemed to ponder that last point for a few seconds, then giggled and shrugged.

"I'm just saying that I've got to have time to get housework done. We can't just have sex all day long."

"We can, and we will," Beth stated matter-of-factly. "You're so adorable when you think you have a choice in the matter."

"Beth..." Sarah groaned.

"You don't have a job or school that you have to get to. I'm between things to do at the moment. All that you're really having to do is housework, which isn't important and can be done when we're not enjoying each other, or something else has my attention. Plus, Emma and I will pitch in and make sure stuff gets done."

"You know I don't need or ask for any help," Sarah continued, feeling like she was starting to whine a little. She wondered if that was because she knew that this whole argument was a lost cause.

"And you know that you're my little sex toy yet you keep acting like you get a say," Beth replied nonchalantly.

"Since when am I your 'sex toy'? When was this decided? I don't remember having this conversation, Beth."

"So mouthy," Beth said with a grin. "I decided earlier when we were having sex, remember? I said that 'you're my little slut' and you agreed. You know you love 'Horny Bethy'."

Sarah sighed in mild irritation.

"But yes, I'll acknowledge that this all got stirred up again when Mike came home. Well, more to the point, it got started when Emma came over with a pussy full of his cum and let me eat her out."

Sarah closed her eyes and shook her head, willing away the images of Mike's engorged cock hammering into his twin sister that were gallivanting around her noggin.

"And don't for a second think that I don't know how turned on you get thinking about Mike fucking your brains out again."

Sarah looked up, scowling in irritation and ready to deny that fact, but couldn't, instead whimpering in defeat.

"Anyway," Beth said, stepping away from where she'd been cleaning up her mess and coming over toward Sarah. "I'm going to go shower and maybe work out. How about I cook something tonight and you can rest. Then we can have some more fun after dinner when Emmy gets home from work."

She didn't answer, still scowling up at the gorgeous blonde.

"I didn't hear you," Beth continued, smiling confidently. "Is my little slut feeling defiant? Do you need to be punished."

Sarah sighed and rolled her eyes, turning away in her chair.

"So naughty," she continued. "That's okay. I'll come find you after my shower and put that pretty little mouth to work again. That'll be work out enough for both of us."

Sarah groaned in defeat and shook her head.

"Something to say?" Beth asked, clearly enjoying the torment.

Sarah turned and glared at her.

"I'll leave you alone for the day and cook dinner tonight. You relax however you want and then we have fun after we eat. Is that a yes from my little slut?"

"Yes," Sarah heard herself say, even feeling herself nodding.

"I knew you loved it," Beth grinned, leaning down and kissing Sarah on the lips.

She whimpered, reaching up to caress Beth's cheek and pull her closer, but the kiss was broken a moment later and the blonde headed for the stairs.

Sarah frowned, wondering where her sudden submission and agreement had come from. Regardless, she knew that Beth was kidding and that she'd better take advantage of the break afforded her.

"Now go relax like I told you," Beth called from halfway up the stairs.

Sarah found herself standing and doing exactly what she'd been told, though she wondered why she was actually doing so. She thought of Matt and what he would possibly say, then thought of Mike. Matt might have been amused by it all, but she knew for a fact that Mike would have been.

Sliding into bed, she sighed in the cool of the room and pulled the sheets up and over her shoulder.

*****

Danni

She awoke to the feeling of the love of her life sliding between her legs and gently urging his delightful cock into her, his lips finding hers as he affectionately roused her. Gentle strokes and caressing fingers brought her completely out of her slumber, a gentle orgasm gifted to her in the early morning stillness. Minutes later, he grunted softly, pumping again and again into her until spent, then gently fell to the side and lay gasping for breath.

She smiled, leaning over to kiss him and idly ran her fingers over his chest.

"Need anything? I'm gonna shower," she said after several quiet minutes.

"Mmm," he muttered, his mouth hanging open.

She giggled quietly, kissing his chest and sliding out of bed, her hand clutched between her legs to stifle any messes. Tiptoeing quietly past the loudly snoring Max, she hurried into the bathroom and shut the door completely before turning on the light.

After relieving herself, she hopped into the shower and started to get clean while she mused about the past few weeks.

Following the first visit, the two of them had taken a few days to enjoy themselves and relax, driving slowly to their next destination and enjoying the sights along the way. It had been magical. She finally had Mike all to herself, as she'd wanted for so long. Plus, he was happy for the most part.

The visit with his fellow Marine's parents had been hard, for sure. But it seemed to be cathartic for him in a way. For Danni's part, she was always willing to have sex with him whenever he seemed even vaguely interested. She continued to toy around with the rabbit ears and butt plug with him, but he hadn't seemed all that interested with it.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,295 Followers