Just the Six of Us Bk. 02 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers

The hand on her throat softened its grip, then moved over to her shoulder, pressing down ever-so-gently. Sarah felt her knees giving, the texture of the wall sliding across her skin as she moved downward to crouch. Still staring deeply into one another's eyes, Beth pulled her older sister's head forward into her crotch as she stepped up to meet her.

From her peripheral vision she saw Emma's form joining her on the floor, both sisters beginning to devour their beautiful sibling from both the front and behind. Beth gasped in pleasure, her hand reaching back to scramble itself up in Emma's auburn locks.

Unmistakable moans of ecstasy accompanied by the sound of emphatic slurping and sucking began to fill the room, the symphony of pleasure last long into the night.

*****

Danni

Mike's hardened, muscled form against her was comforting, but it was like sleeping with your back to a granite wall. His gentle, rhythmic breathing was soothing, and she'd quickly gotten used to it once again.

She turned over in bed, nuzzling up against him and sighing happily into his chest. His delightfully hard cock was hard to miss, erect from his nocturnal bodily processes no doubt.

She smiled to herself, sighing happily as she pushed her hips forward a bit, marveling at how hard he was. Lowering herself in bed, she took the crown into her mouth without hesitation, sucking gently and slathering her tongue around it while lowering herself further in the sheets. Her hand gently cradled his testicles, coaxing them across her fingers and squeezing lightly as she forced herself deeper and deeper.

Mike's hand found the back of her head as she whimpered in happiness. A groan signified his awareness of what was going on, and he quickly started to pull, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and pushing into her throat.

She suppressed her gag reflex and pushed harder, feeling him slide completely inside of her as she cradled his balls. A moment later she slowly pulled him free, her lips sliding up the length tightly until she got him free. She didn't stop though, lowering her face to one testicle and lolling it playfully in and out of her mouth before switching to the other.

He wasn't about fucking around that morning though and pulled her up without hesitation. His thighs moved against hers, forcing them apart as he pulled her up his torso. A gleeful cry of happiness came from her as she slid up his body and pushed her legs down around his. His hands gripped the ample flesh of her thighs and rump, their lips smashing into one another as his cock pushed against her pussy.

It didn't go in though and slid back across her lips, nuzzling playfully against her asshole for a moment before he pulled back and repeated the move. The smoldering heat from her pussy was a stark contrast to the lava-hot flesh of his saliva-slathered cock.

She kissed him feverishly as he teased his cock across her pussyflesh again, drawing an agonized moan from her and causing her to briefly start to reach down to guide him in. He found home on the next stroke, though, and plunged home inside her.

"OhmyfuckingGod!" she gasped; her mouth wide as she gaped down at him.

"My fucking God I love you," he cried, thrusting up into her, pulling her flesh down with his fingers, and digging tenderly into her warm flesh.

"I love you so much," she cried, driving her hips forward, her muscled flesh sliding against his as they worked against one another.

He felt incredible, hammering into her and driving deep again and again, his cock seeming to find every little nugget of pleasure within her. His hand moved around to roughly maul one of her breasts, squeezing and pinching before the other came down on her ass with a hearty smack.

Her pussy squelched in protest as she started to cum, her mouth opening again as her eyes were forced closed. "God... baby..." she cried. "So... fucking... good."

He started to cum then, gasping loudly as she clutched desperately at him. Her breath was coming in great gasps as his warm seed fired over and over into her. She slowed a bit, then collapsed down onto him as he worked his hands back down over her hips, resuming his slowly fucking once again.

Minutes passed by as he continued to fuck her, slowly, without any need to get crazy. She slowly lifted her head and started to pepper his face with kisses before sliding off of him and peering down at the iron staff that was gooey with cum and other bodily fluid.

She reached down, smirking at him for a moment as she gripped the filthy shaft and stroked.

"Still going strong I see," she commented, moving down to plant a kiss on the head.

He chuckled, wincing as she triggered his sensitivity.

Tentatively poking her tongue out, she ran it across a portion of his pulsing cock head and drew it back inside, turning to smile at him as she tasted both of their flavors.

He smirked at her.

Giggling, she turned and licked up one side of his cock, drawing a healthy glob of their goo onto her tongue and pulling it into her mouth.

"Fuck..." he muttered.

She slipped her lips around the head, amused and happy, but also surprised at the flavor. She figured that it was just because she was in post-sexual bliss, but she found that it wasn't bad, pleasant even.

The fun was briefly stopped though when Max whined pitifully from the bedside.

"Aww, Maaaax," she said, stroking Mike's cock playfully.

"Don't stare at us dude," Mike said. "It's weird."

"You don't like an audience?" she asked, turning to regard him.

He laughed and shrugged. "I think it's kinda mean, actually," he said.

"Oh? How's that?"

He moved to sit up as Danni moved out of the way.

"Well, I think he might be jealous. He doesn't have a girlfriend."

Danni frowned and turned around to stare at him. "Yes he does!"

"He does?" Mike asked. "Maxy, you got a girlfriend?"

Max wagged his stubby tail excitedly and panted at him.

He turned to look at Danni. She scowled at him.

"Einstein, Dumplin, Biscuit, and Princess are his girlfriends," she explained.

"Sisters," he said. "You can't expect him..."

He stopped, trailing off as she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah nevermind," he said, grinning at her.

"Mmhmm," she said, sliding off the bed.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,320 Followers