All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 08'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28over 13 years ago
WOW

This was the best chapter so far, I loved how beautiful and hot the love making was while having Emma watching and playing with herself! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I got to say i love your story....there aren't many that can give you a boner and laugh at the same time. the inner voice thing makes me laugh like crazy. keep up the good work

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
beautifully written

I love the story! Slowly building , erotic tension, characters who aren't one dimensional. Please write more! I am anxiously waiting for the other sisters to become more involved. Sooo HOT!

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Submitting

It's going to take a few days for the next chapter, so bear with me! I'll submit it today after a final proofread. Chapters 10 and 11 are done and edited, I just need to put the finishing touches on them.

Thank you for all the wonderful feedback.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Great series!

One of his sisters finally got him. I think it's just a matter of time before ALL his sisters get him.

This is a great series. I has the right mix of humor and sexuality. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BEST CHAPTER YET!

Jerry in Washington State, USA - There is so much I enjoyed about this chapter! I loved the surprised of Danni being the one that takes Mike's cherry - I thought for sure that Sarah would be first, even before the start of the trip. The scene with Danni and Mike was extra special - I loved that it was a first for Danni also, experiencing real love making. Emma watching and getting off herself made this a very hot scene, indeed! I loved the putdown of the guys on the boat and the build up of Mike at the same time. I feel that scene helped set the stage for Danni and Mike's lovemaking later. I especially enjoy how you are writing Mike's character so that he is actually earning his sisters' love and lust - not just being lucky. His special surprises for each sister on the trip is an example. Sorry it is going to be an extra day or two before the next chapter, but I knew the every day posting wasn't going to last forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a great series!!

This is a tremendous series!. Every chapter keeps getting better and better. When I check the new stories every day I look for yours first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done!

This story keeps getting better and better :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lucky man

I am falling in love with Emma, Sarah and Danni and Beth to. One man and four perfect women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME

Excellent story. Can't wait for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best one yet!

I liked that Beth finally got some action in there as well. Was wondering if she'd ever get her opportunity to shine! Not very realistic in taking danni's virginity though. Obviously he would have known before she told him....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Making Love, not virginity!

To that dude that commented on her virginity, it was stated earlier that she used to sleep around, so she hasn't had anything near virginity for some time now ^.^

but this is the first time LOVE was involved! So it's her first time...making love. Tadah!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
That sure gets the pulse racing

Incredibly HOT chapter

rod43rod43over 13 years ago
magnificunt

this series is soooo erotic....hope it keeps on cumming

Rod from melbourne

KojoteKojoteabout 13 years ago
Since now ...

I've been reading from Ch 1 at once. And I loved every single word.

You have absolutely now idea how amazing this stuff ist compared the the category in german lit.

Even the best ones over there (which are few I can tell you) don't come close to the magic of your story.

You should feel very proud of this.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i ve been reading from 1st chapter at length. though i have to get up in the morning early i just cant resist reading further!!!! i have even lost the the count of how many times i ve masturbated since evening..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very erotic...

Very erotic and nice story line with a nice build up of the sex...

I cant stop masturbating to this...

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Great

You know stingrays are about the most dangerous fish there is right? Do people really swim with them? if so they are braver than I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Whites

Actually I think Great Whites and Tiger sharks are both species of fish that are a bit more dangerous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Meh, I mean... not really. They're both relatively passive (well, tigers at least. Great Sharks just don't get anywhere near people).

But that's true of stingrays as well. They're only dangerous if you step on them. Plus most "formal" swimming locations just remove the spine anyway.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Wow

Dear God, that was beautiful...

Not sure what else to say. Just... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Guys listen!

If any guy ever wants to know what it means to be romantic, here is the users manual! These stories are incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Romance

This storie is seems so real it feels as though u didn't make it up I can't wait to read more BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

figured his first would be w/ his twin and they'd lose theirs together

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Wonderful...

though I wished his first time would had been with Emma.

PlanetdustPlanetdustalmost 12 years ago
Best chapter yet

All I can say is WOW

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
wow....

I hoped his forst time was with Emma, it was nice that he was able to make love to Danni.

NysoneNysoneabout 11 years ago
Team Danni

Awesome. That was the coolest thing I could've imagined would happen. After Sarah had the first 'encounter' with Mike, I was really worried that she would be his first one. Thank god it was Danni. That's what started the whole story, "Oh, Danni" it was the best possible outcome. I would've understood if it was Emma, but I am glad it's Danni. They are obviously the best suited. It should be called "The Mike, Emma and Danni show"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
aw rats

to be honest i was hoping emma would get him first thinking danni would catch them and get jealous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Little Disappointed

I'm reading this series lovingly. Only this chapter felt a bit makeshift - especially the part where Mike & Emma had it on. But who cares, when it's so wonderful that it's taking my breath away...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think that what happens between Emmie abed Mike could have been a little bit more gradual, great installment though

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
Quite simply,

BEAUTIFUL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

A really good chapter, with Mike actually behaving like a real guy would, for a change! I just don't get him dodging off on Sarah constantly, it makes no sense even reading it a second or third time (been a while). They could have easily made time, but Mike works so hard at being a douche, lol.

....and the jet ski incident was a little weird... I cant picture how she is reaching around behind herself and sliding her ass on top of his dick. No way without her taking it out of his swim trunks or pulling it out through the leg sleeve, even then, unless he has one of those funky dicks, when you're hard it points straight up and bending it horizontal is somewhat painful!

....then there was her thought about fucking him, thinking that there was no way,even if she weren't a virgin. ...that comment would lead you to believe her hymen was intact, but elsewhere she is shoving three or four fingers in her pussy so you know it sure as hell isnt there anymore! Lol.

....yeah, piddly inconsistencies, but fun to spot them anyway!

....and after all the putting off of Sarah, he doesn't bat a fucking eye at fucking Danni with his twin not ten feet away in the same room! Wtf?! If I was Sarah, I'd castrate the fucker when I found out he'd fucked Danni before he fucked me!! Lol.

ChasBChasBabout 9 years ago
Sorry it wan't Emma.

Mike and his twin should have fucked first. I'm disappointed.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
I wish

I wish I had virgin sisters to fuck. I will be following this series very closely

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprised

I thought either Sarah or Emma would be first good job shaking things up. Beth will be last though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I don't remember this

Can't say that I recall reading this segment when I first read it years ago,

The voice in head was much funnier

Dialogue was better

The chemistry between Mike and em is missing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

that was incredible. and thank you for including the Caymans in your story. my favorite place of the planet

RailroadTareRailroadTarealmost 7 years ago
Beautifully written

Both virgins....the locket....Emma's jealousy, yet understanding....perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice but...

Dude you gotta use some different word for "Gently" it fucked my mind up to read it again and again. Other than that well written

smuuthiesmuuthieover 5 years ago
You're moniker

Is well earned, but I can’t wait for the next chapter, so good and so twisted!

JagnagJagnagabout 5 years ago
Her n his

Its driving me nuts as you keep mixing them up in every single chapter !

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Read

why dont i have sisters like this...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Danni,Emma,and Sarah

At first I thought Sarah was gonna be the one to take Mikes V Card,but then Emma started eyeing him as a possible candidate,but lastly Danni was the one to get Mikes Cherry,especially since up till a week or so ago Danni absolutely despised Mike,but then she did a quick 180 and fell in love with him after he saved her from being raped.

But going back a few chapters I almost cracked a rib when Mike referred to Danni as "Hoover",oh that was absolutely priceless,even tho Danni made Mikes life a living hell she was the one who stirred his feelings the most,but honestly I was hoping Emma & Mike to devirginize each other since they were twins and have that connection.

Oh and Sarah but HOLY SHIT she may be the oldest of the siblings but she turned out to be the most Sex Crazed by using terms like Fuck,Cunt,Pussy and all those sex words,and its obvious Sarah has been sex starved for too long and is gunning to get Mikes equipment as soon as possible.But like I said this story is becoming mouth wateringly tasty.

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

That part was just sweet

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5th Read

I’ve always loved this chapter and it’s also been such a debate with myself about if I would have preferred Mike to lose his virginity with Emma or if I prefer it the way it was lol. Anyway top notch writing and onwards to the next chapter.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments.

This is my second read of this story. I think this is one of my favorite chapters. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

third read for me, still as *5 as it was the first time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unbelievable cute...

Sorry Dear Author but this Story is so far so much better as "My Sister Made Me"

PeriscopeOperatorPeriscopeOperatorover 1 year ago

This story just may overtake "A Almost Perfect Awakening" as my favourite multi-part.

The scene with Danni was spectacular (I guessed wrong which sister went first), but reading how Emma, on the wave runner, moved Mike's hands up, twice, was one of the most truly erotic things I have ever read.

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I see a lot of comments about Mike & Emma in this Chapter. I think many of you aren't looking at the situation properly. Emma is much less experienced than Sarah & Danni and she knows something is going on with Mike and both of them. Emma has already thought to herself why didn't Mike go after her, his twin, for Godsake? She's an athlete. She's competitive. She wants Mike to notice her the way that he's obviously already seen Sarah & Danni. Granted, she didn't know the extent of Mike & Danni's interactions before the wave runner incident, but they sleep together every night...probably safe to assume they're fucking, especially after hearing Sarah telling Mike how badly she wants to fuck him. If Mike is banging Sarah and banging Danni (this is what Emma is probably thinking), Emma wants in. She's competitive and she's also a confident young woman. She's going to take charge and make Mike notice her. Hence, the incident on the wave runner.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

I thought Sarah would get him first...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG3 months ago

Five More Stars, for this is a very tender and caring tale. Not just the sex, but the emotional attachments that are extending their tendrils, slowly, smoothly, and totally accepted by the siblings!! Even Beth, showing her "true side" on the boat, shaming the 3 guys who tho't they could move in on the 'remaining' sisters...boy, did they get an "eyeful"...all four sisters kissing and rubbing on Mike, while the others on the boat watched and laughed!! What a 'blow' to their collective ego(s)!!!

Oh, yeah, a small comment on the previous chapter...conversation between Mike and Sarah...Sarah referred to Danni as "Sarah"...a small mix-up there...we readers DI notice some of these...🥴

Thanks again for another captivating chapter!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌪️🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

albertaboyalbertaboy19 days ago

This is just terrific, love all these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES