All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 15'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

That was incredible! you're working into beth perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your story just keeps getting better and better.

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I much appreciate your updates through your profile. I check each morning for a new chapter, so I'll start checking your profile, also. I enjoy your partnership with your editor. I guess most editors don't contribute as much to the story. I loved Mike's scenes with each sister, especially his teasing of them later. I love the buildup of suspense with Beth. I'm glad that the Voice is not going to force Mike into hurting himself or his sisters. I was surprised and thrilled to see this chapter today - thought it would be a bit longer. I very much look forward to seeing what surprises you and your editor have for your readers. I'm most looking forward to the first lovemaking scene with Beth. She needs her first time to be lovemaking, not just sex. Thanks for an excellent, interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just

got to love The Voice - really good sense of humour. Pace of the tale excellent with plausible scenarios and no coercion. Good supportive relationships - tho psychologists/psychiatrists might not subscribe to that view.

beast26beast26over 13 years ago
Keep going

Your stories are wicked awesome! Keep going with

this series! Beth is really starting to enjoy Mike now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

Another amazing installment on the series. It keeps getting better and better. The whole thing with beth and mike is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Drawu12Drawu12over 13 years ago
Beth

Great chapter! I've been anxious for Mike to get on to Beth. You've left me with much anticipation of what's to come. Keep up the great work and I'll keep on reading. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
different editor please

get a different editor please this one doesn't know what he is doing and leaves to many extra words

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great - again!

loved this chapter (again) - just keeps on getting better.

The voice is absolutely hilarious and makes your story one-of-a-kind. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!

- on a sidenote: really don't get the comment on the editor. As far as I'm concerned the editor is doing a great job: all the chapters are fun and exciting to read, and the storyline is simply awesome.

again: Mentalcase & Editor: keep it up!

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 13 years agoAuthor
my editor

As long as i'm writing this story, and my editor is willing to continue editing, he'll remain my editor. He adds alot to the story, and i'm quite confident that it wouldn't be the same if I had a different editor. Trust me guys, ZexWizzard knows what he's doing. His editing style is much different than most other editors, and though, yes, he makes mistakes, they are few in number, and I catch most of them on my second read-through.

Thanks for reading

Mentalcase

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great work!

Please continue as you do right now!

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Still very good

I wonder if a person who bitches over a couple of words might be....whats the word I'm looking for?...Oh yea, ANAL! The story is progressing nicely. And no Mike, eggs can't fly, but maybe the squirrels can. They could give them a ride. I have a friend who talks in his sleep. I wonder if it has ever gotten him into trouble with his wife? That could be dangerous! No problem with the story or the editor. Keep it up....

ZexWizzardZexWizzardover 13 years ago
Hey, different editor please

How in the fucking world can you know which words and how many were written by MentalCase, and which ones were my enhancements or suggestions?

MentalCase is simply one of the finest writers with which I have ever worked. If he and 99% of his readers are satisfied (some obviously thrilled, check the scores/rating/comments besides yours), the last person's opinion that I am worried about is yours?

Now, I wonder? Was that too many words?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still love this series

I still love this series and hope you keep writing it. I look for it every time I log on to this site and can't wait for the next chapter. I think that you and your editor are doing a great job, so don't listen to what others say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

dude u have a gift and this series proves it. the scene with mike and emma on the couch is by far one of my favorites. love the way u r taking it with beth. dont worry what haters r saying, if they knew anything they would write their own stories. what ever u and ur editor r doing is working, so please dont change a thing. cant wait till next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Maybe the mentalcase

OH MI FUCKIN GOSH!!!!!! You is mi favorite writer you are at the TOP! I dont know if Im right in the head or not but this story rocks. I believe u REALLY REALLY need to write a book ( or get a little freaky and make a movie). But whatever you do just dont stop making us cumm. I LOVE YOU..... umm IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I,m addicted keep going!!!!!!!

gwyndiongwyndionover 13 years ago
Great Again

Thank you Mental and Zexx for another wonderful installment. I cannot wait for chapter "sex"teen to arrive. Zexx, you are doing a fine job, and I do believe you are waiting for the next chapter almost as much as we are. You two make an excellent team. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible

I love this series and look for it everytime. Awesome job to you and the editor!!! Please keep them coming.

AndyrewCAndyrewCover 13 years ago
Fucking hot

I just plowed through the first ten chapters last night and the last five today, and holy shit dude this series is amazing. You're able to blend just the right amount of plot development and sex scenes, and while all the sex scenes are hot you always leave the reader wanting a little more. You've kept me hooked the whole time and I can't wait to see how things play out with Beth, she's definitely the most complex character in the story and therefore the most interesting. And the inner voice is hilarious, sounds just like mine. Keep up the fantastic work my man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just wow...

I have read this all the way through now and have to say that is now amongst the best erotic literature that I have ever read. It is really great.

I really love the voice, and I feel the comedy value it affords really helps balance the story and I have chuckled my way through this as much as I have found pleasure in it. Bravo to you.

The only problem that I found with it is a personal one - and so small it's easily overlooked - is that I don't like the way that Sarah and Emma wanted each other for each other, and not as part of Mike. It's like I get jealous on behalf of mike that they can't just love him. Stupid thing to find annoying I know, but meh, I can't help it.

But overall this is a brilliant piece of literature on it's own, let alone the sexual context, please keep it up. I am actually peeved that I have reached the end of what's written so far, and can't wait for the next chapter.

Hurry. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Daily...

I search every day for a new chapter in this story. EVERY day I look.

ZexWizzardZexWizzardover 13 years ago
Accessing the "ALL COMMENTs" page

To access and read all the comments, click on the first title of the first available comment that has a title of the last page of the story. Then when the page comes up, “if” one third of the text is behind the left hand boarder of the page, hit your refresh button. That should shift it center and right of your screen and give you full access to all comments.

pantylvr103pantylvr103over 13 years ago
Amazing!!

I stumbled across your newest story while browsing new stories. I'm so glad I decided to start from the beginning! This is one of the most exciting and erotic tales that I have read in quite a long time. Excellent work!!! I can't wait to read more! Which one ends up preggo first? Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting for more chapters with baited breath.

notkoolnotkoolover 13 years ago
Thank you so very much

You're writing is exceptional, very entertaining stories. I just found this series two days ago, and I read all 15 chapters pretty quickly. I can't wait until the next chapter! If you were to suddenly lose interest and stop writing, I would suffer greatly! Please I beg you keep on writing even 100 chapters doesn't seem like enough, there is so much more to explore with plot and character development.

Thank you Mentalcase!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great...

as always. Love the detail, love the way the story progresses, love the humor, in short, love everything.

Keep going and ignore the haters, they're just angry cause their dicks hurt from all the wanking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

For me I have never been too picky with grammar and spelling. I don't mind the occasional typo or grammatical error. I don't understand those that nitpick and troll trying to fix people.

Anyways... AWESOME STORY!!!!

This series I place in the Top 25 of my favorite stories on this site! I like the original idea that no one else seemed to have and the quick turnout of new chapters is amazing. I don't know how you do it but keep it up!

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 13 years agoAuthor
I'm touched

I really am thankful for all the feedback you guys give. I'm so surprised, floored actually, by the praise. I'm working on 16, I promise. I refuse to rush it, as it will show in my work, see chapter 8. More chapters will come, but I have to be in the right mood, not exhausted, etc, for the creative juices to flow exactly right. Please, trust me. I won't abandon you guys. I'd at least write a good ending if I were to stop writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait to read #16

I started the series today. I just finished reading #15.

I love it.

I keep jerking off when I get to certain parts... well, most of the story.

If I hurt myself, it is your fault. Thanks ; )

I love the humor in the story. The sex too. Keep writing as many as you can.

Thank you for writing it.

EarlJohn13EarlJohn13over 13 years ago
Doin' well

Doin' well, travellin' still (Private comment coming your way MEANTALCASE)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Emma and Sarah

I envision Mike fucking Sarah and when he's finished, Emma quickly moves in for the cleanup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it.!!!

Excellent story line.Can;t wait for #16.Congratulatios. this is the best that I have read in a long time. Keep up the good work.

notkoolnotkoolover 13 years ago
congratulations!

congrats on having the hottest story on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The standard is now set!!!

I've been reading stories here for about six years and this is the first time I've indulged in a series. Mostly due to short attention span. Your work however has not only kept me rock hard and at attention, but I've even gone back and re-read chapters several times! You sir, are the greatest!

timelord1963timelord1963over 13 years ago
suggestions

Brian from PA

I really like your stories and some of the twists you make. The twist with the attempted rape really changed things-- before it was one sided almost. I now thought that there might think of some suggestions.

Because Emma is a twin she has to have the same voice. The voice was split in 2 at birth and they need to be reunited (maybe that is why Emma comes to mikes room first back in chapter one.) Beth is the only one to figure out a plan but she will need her siblings to help her get "New Data" I think that should get about 15 chapters worth.

I noticed the jacuzzi had not had much use---- I think Beth and someone(s) could help out there-- her big tits floating on the bubbles. Don't forget Emma wants some swats on her backside. Tickling could turn to spanking and you may need a Dom type.

I think Sally might be able to put the family into new areas. Sarah's secrets do not have to be lesbian but maybe something darker.

I am glad this is so long-- some on this site are good but they are finished before they even start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep up the great work.

I've been reading stories on Literotica for about 4 years. Your work js the most captivating that I have read. The conversations that Mike has with the voice in his head are quite humorous. I've run through the series and gone back to re-read it again. Please continue. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Keep up the great work. The twists in the story line are fun and well written. I enjoy the love and trust between the siblings after surviving the loss of their parents.

Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great writing

AMAZING series! My only complaint is how long the wait is in between each entry. Other than that, keep doing what you're doing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cnt wait for 16 D:

i wanna read 16 D: i love yo stories period...

David48David48over 13 years ago
Poor girl

Beth could very well be a top notch ball breaking bitch. You chose to make her Ms. Analytical; curious, and a fast learner. She is every mans greatest sexual challenge, and wet dream. Congratulations!

Hot_PotatoHot_Potatoover 13 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story. I noticed it this morning and kept finding excuses to come back and read a little more until I finished it this evening. Good job of developing the personality of each character. I felt like I personally knew each one of them. Also, the amount that Mike cares for each of his sisters makes the story positive and fun to read.

Holding Beth back for 16 chapters took a hell of a lot of will power.

The scene where Danni was raped really added to the story. Yes, as another reader commented it actually was scary. But it changed Danni from being the bad girl to her showing tremendousness respect and love for her brother Mike. Such as might happen in real life.

The negative comments seem to be relatively few compared to all the positive comments to both Mental and your editor. Don't let the few negative comments bother either of you. Obviously you do a fantastic job together.

Also, as many others have stated. Take your time. It must take a huge effort with the creativity and editing. Quality is everything. Having just said take your time... I can't wait for Chapter 17 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need much more

I finished Chapter 15 and I am starting Chapter 16 but I don't want you to conclude the story of Mike and his 4 sister as it is among the best pornographic literature I have read in many years of reading erotica. Please do not let "Just the Six of Us" end with Chapter 16. I have enjoyed very much the dialogue between Mike and his alter ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Best story ever...

The title says it all. Seriously the best fucking story on LITEROTICA!!! Please don't stop the story, I want at least a hundred more chapters. :D

Eli69Eli69about 13 years ago
Finally the Voice!

I couldn't wait until the voice took over. Great job.

I've been wanting to refrain myself from asking because I haven't finished, but doesn't Mike or his sister's work? I probably haven't paid that much attention, but do they go to school or work? Incorporating a little from real life scenarios wouldn't be so bad. Maybe even get a fuck from one of them outside their own. Bring in complications. Someone trying to join. Maybe I'm wrong.

I love the story so far though.

sexyethanhuntsexyethanhuntalmost 13 years ago
superb

this could make a best series of porn hats of to u one finds everything in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DO NOT BRING IN ANOTHER GUY!!

lol I know its natural to throw in "real life" but this has been an amazing fantasy series. Maybe throw in work, school, a teacher or a female, but please no more other guys lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Different editor please?

"different editor please"

"get a different editor please this one doesn't know what he is doing and leaves to many extra words"

Pulease, anonymous, pay attention to your own grammar before complaining about Mentalcase's editor. His editor seems to be doing a good job. That job is to make the author's work as readable as possible. You, however, need your own editor.

I am not anonymous, I am just not able to acquire membership.

Chuck in Cincinnati

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovin this series

This is so great! I do agree with some of the other people though the editor is not editing properly or not enough at least, but I can definitely tell where he is trying.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Exciting...

Cannot wait for the next chapter!

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterabout 11 years ago
I Like It Slow

This story has captivated me. I am going through my fourth reading. I really appreciate your methodical attention to the necessary details.

I am not really interested in the play-by-play sexual encounters. They are fine as they are. I just read these stories for their entertainment value. So what, if you are slow posting your work. That's OK. Work at your own speed. I understand that your real life must take a higher priority.

I have started a cast of characters to keep everything straight. I am starting on chapter 16, and at my age, short term memory is a problem, and the cast of characters is a great help.

malloystermalloysterover 10 years ago
It just gets better and better!

Just when I thought it might go the way all the other stories on here do, it veres off and gets good again. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

omg finially he got to Beth, all four of his sisters hurruray is all I can say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He should have scooped her butt naked ass up after her orgasm, carried her to her room, kicked the door shut and locked it then laid her out on the bed with her ass hanging over the edge then went to work with his tongue. Start licking her cute bottom and that perfect pink little star till she was gasping and squeeling and blushing, telling him 'no, no not there Mchael, thats my dirty place, you cant lick me there!!' When she prays he wont stop... Then lick up and delve deep in her honey hole before going to work on her clit. ...by then she'll be dragging you up on her by your dick begging you to fuck her now :)

....but that would make sense ;)

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
Half way through....

... and it's been just great so far, really looking forward to the second half !

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 8 years ago
wow

Flip ya hope they have a five some.

RazordickRazordickabout 8 years ago
fuccccckkkkk!!!!

FINALLY. GOD DAMMMM, BETH IS HOOKED, THEY ARE FINALLY. GETTING TO IT, GREAT JOB OF THE SUSPENSE LEADING UP TO THIS, THE FUCKING VOICE US HAVING A FIELD DAY RIGHT NOW!!!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Awesome with Beth..Can't wait

Getting better again.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Read

never really been Beth fan but still a great chapter.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Emma and Sarah again.

I have talked about Sarah and Emma in previous chapters but after this chapter I am now more convinced those two are falling in love with each other and are just Lusting after Mike to get their Cock Fix,but not love like they have for one another.Oh and I have an ominous feeling Emma especially is trying to turn both Danni and Beth into Lesbians like her and Sarah,all the while pushing Mike away because he denied Emma.

Also ever since Emma has been deflowered she has become an evil cruel bitch to her twin Mike by torturing him constantly.But I hope both Beth and Danni don't fall for Emma's scheme and remain loyal to Mike.But if I am wrong about Sarah and Emma and do love Mike I wish the author would clarify their feelings for Mike and not just torment and punish him and tell him how much they Love and Adore him instead of teasing him.

Also I am not against the Sisters being Bisexual but atleast include Mike to watch and participate as long as the other girls go along with it.With that said this story was exciting and hope we can see some loving incestual bonding in the next few chapters.Later all.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
@RodimusMike it’s my 5th read of this series

Don’t worry about Mike and Emma lol, she loves him with everything she has, they are twins after all lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series and chapter...except that this chapter's editing was atrocious.

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 2 years ago

Love this story, love all the characters but I hate the way you portray Beth as a clinical nerd. There wouldn’t be too many women out in the real world who hasn’t played with their little oyster at one time or other and now it looks likes she’s finally going to lose her cherry and when it cums PLEASE no clinical responses from her..I also agree somewhat with RodiusMike comment regarding Emma..finally up to now my favourite is the VOICE. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars just aren't enough...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

I am still loving this series...regardless of the comments about the sisters and their bisexuality, I find this to be quite emotionally involved, and very sensuous.

Emma is NOT just teasing her twin, she is expressing her deep love for him; same thing with the sisters...this is a very loving family... developing their closeness even more and more!!

Five**5**Stars, definitely deserves more than that!! 🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💫💫💫💫💫💥💥💥💥💥💞💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8310 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES