All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 22'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

loved it. As always the parts with danny in it draws me in, loved the tension! Viv

ZexWizzardZexWizzardover 12 years ago
Homerun!

Touchdown. Nothing but net.

(Or whatever your favorite sport analogy is for the latest successful addition to the series.)

Yet another remarkable twist of fate, that will lead to so many more turn of events. Captivating! So many variables to consider. Most readers are so obviously on the edge of their seats.

All you detractors need to do your math. 1+1=2 remember? There are 11 die hard fans for every one of you, and 16 or 17 that say keep writting. Go figure.

MentalCase. Love you buddy! Keep writing. Our fans love your work. (Thumbs up to Zero.) Shiny. I'll be watching. (I will really miss writing the fight scenes though.)

Zex

(Hey, I think I could edit just the fight scenes.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Found this series last night and have not been able pull myself away. I know the creative process takes time but please hurry, I just can't wait to find out how things go.

ShgenoShgenoover 12 years ago
Awesome Story!

I loved this story and the twist with Mike losing his memory. I also found the memorial with their parents very moving. I hope you continue with this story and ignore the nay-sayers. Merry Christmas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still Loving It....

I have been hooked on this series since Chapter 15 and keep checking for the next one. I actually cried on this one. Keep it going!

jason2313jason2313over 12 years ago
Stunning!

Your stories are so deep and have so much character development, they're simply amazing! I started off annoyed about the whole entire memory loss thing, but I think you're handling it quite well. Can't wait til the next chapter!

BirdcatBirdcatover 12 years ago
The best

You should put all the chapters together as a book. I will buy it.

lazyhobolazyhoboover 12 years ago
MR VOICE IS DEAD?!

D: I love the whole plot twist, glad you aint ending it here, but are letting us get some enjoyment out of the sisters.... ehum..."Re-education" But Why has the voice stopped speaking?! has he died?! will he be back?! will we have to wait for him to fuck a sister before he starts speaking D;

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool twist

I will freely admit that I originally started reading this for the "kink" of the incest. You have made this into a great story and I really can't wait for the next chapters. It has gone from a sex story to a drama and I totally agree with another comment. You should think about fleshing this story out into a published work. It is really killer.

karlmuellerx29karlmuellerx29over 12 years ago
The best

Can't what to see what's next for Mike and his sister. keep up the good work.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Hyperventilating here...

...wondering what the hell else will happen - thoroughly enjoyable story,please keep on writing - Love it !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The voice!

ITS GONE!

I miss you voice. You were the super predictable comic relief of this story.

pureluck45pureluck45over 12 years ago
excellent pacing

Probably your best structure in a chapter yet. None of your other chapters have been bad but as far as technique and setting, this has easily been your best. Excellent work. I can't wait for your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome....

Waiting for your next chapter.... Please let the voice play in again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it BUT

I want mike to get his memory back somehow!!! Breaks my heart to read an amnesia state Mike :( Love your series, great idea to bring bac the frat partyand it's effects (y)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
memory!!!

as always, fantastic work. a bit distressed at Mike getting parts of his memory back but not all of it. this was a very moving chapter and I don't even care if there wasn't that much sex. keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't wait

Really great story and this chapter is one of the best as far as pulling you into the story goes. Can't wait for Ch. 23

LanceBLanceBover 12 years ago
Amazing

I just got finished reading all chapters, and I cannot tell you enough how much I need the next. Best story on this site, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ending

I know people (including myself) want to see Mike gain his memory back etc. But this would be a great literary ending. Kind of a full circle thing, with the possibilites wide open. Because realistically, the one brother with 4 hot sisters thing could never go anywhere, and would most likely end badly. It's a perfect knot for something that would have had too many loose ends.

1R1O1C1K1Y11R1O1C1K1Y1over 12 years ago
umm just wondering

what happen to the perverted voice in his head did it go away with the accident

lastchancebilllastchancebillover 12 years ago
Again?

Love the story. Very well written and most of the dialog rings true. I am intrigued by how Mike will learn of the fulfillment of his sister lust? Are the seductions going to repeat?

DjGambitDjGambitover 12 years ago
Where is the voice?

Please don't let it end here. I can safely say I need to know if he gets his memory back and what happened to the voice. I also must say that this is my favorite story on here now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoy how you put the memory loss in there. It can help add a lot more to the story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love the series, up to this chapter. Why make 21 chapters of progress to have it all gone. Seems kind of pointless and irratating, I rated all chapters 5 accept this one. Wish you would have taken a different route with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

I have to confess that I love this storyline. The sex is fucking hot! The love between all of the siblings is wonderful. And to make this story more than just blatant sex and being an actual storyline is amazing. I'm drawn into what will happen next...looking forward to the next development. Those that are pissed at the turn of events are clueless as to what good erotica is. The sex is definitely part of it, but if there is no character development, no changes in storyline, then it's just boring. Although I have noticed some slight grammatical errors as well as a few spelling errors that your proofers should've caught, overall it's very good in that regard:) keep it up and I look forward to the next chapter! Don't take to heart the negative criticism unless t's constructive! Thanks for sharing your gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh no!

i love this series, and love the twist in the story! i only discovered this series yesterday and have read every single chapter since then... please dont end it here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need More!

I know the Holidays are a crazy time but MORE PLEASE!

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
One of the Best Stories I've ever read on the net!

5*

And I know its unfair to pester the writer, because to write a good Story is hard work, but I have to agree with the others:

WE NEED MORE :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot n loving

i have read this story over the last few weeks, and i think it the best story i have ever read. my wife has m/s and i have to try n too get her too fall in love with me every time she has a siezure, so i'm kinda in the same place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ANOTHER

this story is soooo good that it would be a crime to end it here.

coder0504coder0504over 12 years ago
Can't Wait for the Next Chapter

These stories are terrific, and the writing makes us really care about all of the characters. Can't wait to see:

* when will "the voice" enter into the situation?

* will "the voice" remember what Mike has forgotten?

* how will the sisters re-introduce Mike to the previous relationships?

* how will Mike react (this time) to the advances that his sisters will probably make?

Keep these chapters going - wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unfinished business

Mike still has to conquer the perfect ass, the perfect tits and alot of other orifices. It can't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

plain and simple most exciting thing ive ever read. I dont read books or anything EVER, but somehow this story has caught my interest and has me unable to stop reading. The story you have created is amazing and who cares about the editing. At the end of the day your point is getting across and a reader should care less about misspellings and wrongly placed commas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why???

THERE HAS TO BE MORE!!!!!!!!!!! lol Please tell me you have more for this!

YellowJerseyYellowJerseyover 12 years ago
damn fine story

Very rarely do I get a lump in my throat from reading a story, but this Chapter (on the tail of the previous 21) did just that. Powerful storyline, amazing characters, and it all seems so real... Keep it cumming friend!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hope you continue

love this story there is so much more to be read i hope you continue. i really wana know what he is gona think when Emma calls him and hes like who is that only to answer and hear here than wonder why shes listed like that in his phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking hate amnesia arcs...

Almost as bad as stories that end, "...and then I woke up."

Neither the Voice nor the camera with pics of Beth were introduced so you know something is in the works. Still, it's a retarded plot device used when authors run out of stuff to write about.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Brilliant

This is a tremendous left turn to take with the story. It adds an entirely new level of depth to the characters. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i dont understand

i dont understand why you dont like the turn of events without even seeing more then a chapter. i love how its going because were learning more about the family and as he keeps going into the future he also keeps going into the past. theres alot of different ways to go with this and i dont think hes going to make a bad choice because he hasnt let me down yet :)

P.S to Mental im redbull :)

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 12 years ago
More

We need at least 2 more chs. Mike needs to remember. Please for us yours readers. Thanks

BanjovialBanjovialover 12 years ago
Well done! Looking forward to additional chapters.

The accident and amnesia was certainly unexpected, but an interesting development nonetheless. I hope you'll lead us to a suitable resolution and happier times soon. I'm still wondering how things are going to end up in the mid to long term for everyone involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I can tell the photos they took of Danni are gonna be important in the near future

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

ill start off and say sorry about ur editor RIP. u are a great writer take the sex out of it it's one of the greatest stories I have read in along time. the voice is funny and annoying at times but I hope this story ends with a "happy ending"

dark_wolf_1881dark_wolf_1881over 12 years ago
good twist

Your story 'just the six of us' is one of the best i have read in a long time and ch 22 has put a good twist in a already grate story. I can not wait to read the next chapter an the many chapters that will hopefully fallow

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 12 years ago
One of the best stories I have ever read...

Though I appreciate how the Bob-like (the Dresden Files) voice has the decency to remain quite during this chapter, I was hoping that you would end the wonderfully-written story with something along the line of, "...and with that, Mike's sisters began to advance toward him, with Sarah grinning evilly at him, 'you have a LOT of catching up to do, mister.'"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

dont stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! add more please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I think that Just the Six of Us (all chapters) is utterly fantastic. The true reason for writing is A. because you enjoy what you are writing, and B. for the others who read your story's who enjoy them. NOT for all the haters who bitch that they don't like it when they aren't being forced to read it. Please please please PLEASE keep writing Just the Six of Us chapters mentalcase, I'll keep reading and loving them if you keep writing them=)

cooldude12cooldude12over 12 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY

they are very very good & exciting

do reply.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue Please

Unbelievable story mate, congrats.

For the next chapter could there possibly be another kind of party or something in which maybe he has a foursome or fivesome?

Well done though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Remarkable

Easily one of the best series I have read. There really is no better word to use then remarkable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

This is really the best erotic story I've ever read, so much emotional depth...really can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great series

Loved this series and looking forward to seeing new episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

Thanks for the story, very entertaining. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story can't wait for more. hopefully u make each chapter a little longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gud

Dear mr.mentalcase IF YOU DONT FINISH UR STORY I WILL END

DO NOT ABANDON UR WORK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nooooooooooooooooo!

Please, please, PLEASE(!) continue this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
finish

This story is the only reson i like this site FINISH THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't fucking end it with him being lost...

Dear author, you awesome writer, writing those lovely chapters... Damn you made me cry, really..., at the end of the chapter 21.. And I am actually crying when I am writing this... It's so heartbreaking.... The story is so good man... Don't you dare stop writing on it... Glad I got one chapter left... wanting many more to come... You still got anal and stuff to write about so go on :)

Just love it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please listen to me!

I really like all the drama and romance.

The one and only thing that REALLY turns me "off" and make me face-palm is the overuse of "Lesbian" relationship among the sisters.

And this chapter really snapped me enough to mention this here.

Dannie felt the same feeling while kissing Emma that she feels while kissing Mike?!

You mean the sisters won't give a shit about him when it comes to 'sexual' relationship if he didn't have a "DICK?!!"

"The sisters enjoy each other way too much and only need him to feel his COCK."

^ That is how it looks(at least to me).

They love him as a "brother" but only need his "cock" as a "partner."

Hell, Em actually went to fool around with Beth to enjoy sexual pleasure; She doesn't miss any chance she gets to sexually play around with them; She looks like a girl who would've kick Mike's ass and fuck every girl in his place if only she had a DICK.

Sarah's love for playing with girls is quite evident, and that goes same for Beth.

They look like "sluts." Complete lesbian sluts.

The only thing that they like about Mike sexually is his "cock" and that they're committing incest(which excites them).

The one and only girl(Dannie) who was unlike them and seriously likes Mike nearly got involved in their "Slutty Sex Circle", and that really hurt me a lot.

How can you just throw a sluttish lesbian relationship with pure love?!!

Maybe you personally enjoy lesbian relationships toooo much, but at least spare this good story for God's sake!

I don't care whatever all the 'sluts' do, I just don't want to see you getting Dannie involved in their circle!

Hell, Emma offered her to sleep with him so that she could separate the closest bond of Dannie and Mike(she feels jealousy) and also to enjoy Danni's body........ Such a Bitch and Slut!

If you want to add lesbian content to this story that's not a problem, but please save a girl's purity for god's sake! Save the pure romance between Dannie and Mike!

It won't feel romantic once she starts acting like a Bi-Slut.

She clearly told Mike she doesn't want to involve sexually with her sisters and he's the only one she needs for as long as she lives, and now you're trying to make her a hypocrite?! A "Sex Craved Bi-Slut"?!

I really enjoy this story, so please don't make me face-palm.

At times too much lesbian relationships, and especially the unnecessary and forced ones make readers like me quit reading the story right away.

I'm bearing all the pain of boredom and frustration given by the unnecessary Lesbian relationships just so as to finish this story.

I really like this story, so please don't take the wrong direction, and let the romance flourish between all the "Sex and Slutty" atmosphere.

I'd have left reading this story after first three chapters or so if it wasn't for the pure romance between Mike and Dannie.

Your fan- Daniel.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I'm glad he survived I thought you were going a different direction first time I read this. Looking forward to the next chapter so I hope it is not the last bro!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To Daniel

It seems you could have written the story by yourself. YAWN.

Writer knows what he is doing. He has written over 23 chapters and you question him NOW ??

Great !!

-- J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I actually cried during this chapter...a lot. It was so sad and touching. God, I really hope Mike gets his memory back because I don't think I can go through another sad chapter :(

lazyhobolazyhoboalmost 12 years ago
In reply to "Anonymous04/20/12 Please listen to me!"

Look, All the sisters Love mike, but they realise that he cant be with them for too much, because they have to share with three other women. So if they need to relieve some sexual frustration with each other, then fine, dont make it sound like they're all turning lesbian, and the only difference between a sister and mike is the cock. If the cock is unavailable, you go to your alternative, but rather than them masturbating alone, using say a dildo or toy, they find comfort in doing it together with another sister.

As far as Danni and Emma go, she didnt ever say "Sleep" in the sense of, sex, she meant it as "If you cant sleep without Mike because you get really uncomfortable since the incident, im his twin and similar, and you could use me as a substitute to SLEEP NEXT TO" She showed love to her sister by merely saying that she could find comfort with her, not sexual relief, though she probably wouldnt refuse if thats what shes after. The fact that Danni who only wants to have that relief with Mike said she'll think about it shows this.

Finally, If Mentalcase wants more lesbian love in this, Fine, hes the author, he spends his time, writing this, for no gain on his part other than for our votes and feedback, if he wants to go in a certain way, and loses a few people, so be it.

Before you comment and complain about something like this, something based on your own opinions which May or May Not be misguided, Wait and see where hes going, Mentalcase seems the type that'll take note but not generally listen to your suggestions (Not ignore, but write what he wants) The last thing you would want to do is suggest less lesbian love or your leaving, possibly shocking an author into removing too much and ruining his story. Let it flow, we'll see how it turns out later.

Btw, MC, "Fricken' A!"

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 12 years ago
Contrast and the elegance of sorrow

"Contentment makes for a dull story". A much more talented writer than myself told me that once. And while, and I wish to be very clear here, at no point has this story been boring, it has been secure in itself.

Until now.

Happiness is so precious because it is so very fragile and it's the process of surviving and collecting one self and rebuilding happiness that can make for some very powerful moments, such as this one.

We define our joy by our sorrows, one serving as contrast to the other. The author here has executed this to perfection.

It is always darkest before the dawn. I look forward to a brand new day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i cried i love this story i love danni best

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent pacing and story in this one, nearly teared up a couple of times. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow...

Started the series a few days ago, and I am shocked at how well thought out this has been so far. Like others, I (a male) teared up during this chapter. I feel like I am in the story, which I can't say for most others I have read here. Looking forward to the rest of the chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I agree

Hey lazyhobo...i completely agree with u...ill probably judge this story after i finish it...but im kinda guessing how the judging is gonna be....

its gonna be

FUCKING A...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Selfish sisters

Seriously. Ive read this series over and over and despite the fact that they all love each other, Mike's sisters are quite selfish over the fact that they want their brother back so they can continue screwing him.

Apparently Mentalcase never heard of a fresh start and new beginnings.

Tyler_HTyler_Halmost 11 years ago
Impressive

A very poignant piece of work MC, as always. Can't wait to read the rest.

That said, so help me, if Dwayne the red headed rapist shows up one more time in anything other than a posthumous capacity, I swear I'm going to include him in one of my stories just so I can kill him. A lot. ;<)

OdeclasOdeclasalmost 11 years ago
Damn.... (For a lack of better words)

Dude (hope u r a dude lol) I picked up your story a few days ago and haven't been able to stop since , the way you write is soooo idk nice I guess , idk how eelse to describe it (you are the one thats good with words) the sex scenes are romantic but still pretty freaking hot , all the characters have well defined and unique personalities and , the voice (hope it comes back later in the story lol) funniest of them all I'm not sure how I feel about the developments in this chapter , but after 22 of these masterpieces I think I'll just trust u and keep reading :D

All in all I just wanted to say that this is probably the best story I've read in here and I've been looking around for a few years now

Keep writing , u are making at least one persons world better by letting him meet your character

-odeclas

malloystermalloysterover 10 years ago
Great writing!

I agree with Tyler H that the red-headed ass-hole needs to be dealt with in a permanent way. But I'm sure that whatever you decide to do, it will be cool (and probably unexpected). Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

please let mike get his memories back of him fucking his sisters love the coplactions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dani

Nope, doesnt matter how many times i read this, dani is my favorite of all the sisters... I love her soooom much i wana have a sister like that, someone i could protect and love and care,,,,minus all the crazy sex.... But still awsome dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SADNESS STRIKES

I've been reading this story over the past few days. I try to put my self in the story. When I read what you wrote, it sadden me somewhat . Because it was written so well and there has been many people killed by drunk drivers, that it seemed very real . This has been the best story and is my all time favorite. The details are almost beleiving as if you were the one in the family

wd

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
Best chapter yet

I started htis series enjoying the 1 and 2 page stroker nature of the chapters, but eventually really got intersted in the characthers. The depth of this chapter outshinbes the rest so far. Very nicely done, though I too hope Mike gets his "powers" back. The whole series rates 5 stars.

Johnny49913061Johnny49913061about 9 years ago
Feelings

Damn, so many feelings... I am a tuff guy, but your story made my eyes wet.

Best story ever. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Love this chapter plz don't stop

You was right that funeral part was little tear jerker keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tear jerker

I had to stop reading a few times to keep from crying. But you're quickly becoming my favorite author

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
God damn

That was hard, like really fucking hard to read. So much pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what the hell does he ever get his memories back

god damn really it went form him fucking his sisters to him forgetting all about it and that's what I like about this chapters is his forgetfulness of his adventures with his sisters

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago
really hard chapter to read

i have read a lot of books in my life that had chapters that made my eyes water but this chapter actully made me cry with all the raw emotion with mike almost getting killed in the car wreak and loosing his memory to all the feeling about there parents accedint and all the hurt that come with it is almost like the aurthor went through that him self with how well he managed to bring out the pain behind the words a lot of the books i have read you can tell that it is sposed to be sad but only the greats can with words actuly make you fell like you have lived through what they are describing and Mentalcase is one of them if he in not a published author he should be this is the fourth time i have read this story and it is just as great as the first time i can only think of about 12 books that i have read that when i went back and reread that i enjoyed them as much as i did the first time and there are only like 8 or nine of those 12 that i have read more than 3 times

RanchGuyRanchGuyover 8 years ago
Just WOW!

A wonderful chapter just like the 21 before. The character development is superb. I wish more authors would take the time to really flesh out the individuals as you have done and are continuing to do. The chapter caused a clear salty saline solution to be secreted by my lacrimal glands (made me tear up), something that I have not done in 25 years since my grandmother died. The near tragedy with Mike and the girls shows exceptional creative ability to weave the incident into the story and capture our imaginations and hearts, wondering where you will lead the family and us, your readers, Oh yeah, the romance and sexual escapades are written brilliantly.

I never expected to vote someone as my favorite author - well done!

SorathSorathabout 8 years ago
Wow

I can't believe how much emotion and thought went into this. It almost seems like alot is from personal experience. Keep writing and don't stop.

SkullthorneSkullthorneabout 8 years ago
Well Shit

Gotta say, I'm not the most emotional person, but what you wrote made it difficult not to tear up a little

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really??????

You made me cry?!. I love these stories so much ❤️❤️❤️

LeedoggLeedoggabout 6 years ago

Wow...great story telling....not even mad about the lack of sex.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd Reread

Danni is my fav, followed by Emma And then Sarah...

hjk069hjk069about 4 years ago
Totally unexpected

First I thought amnesia is just for another turn of teasing season.

So I thought that's brilliant. You just make the story keep being spicy rather than become settled and dull.

However it turned out it is both for teasing and love story.

I am amazed.

Wish my english was better so i could express my amazement better.

Anyway I am glad that my english is good enough to read your writings.

you wrote it long ago and it's finished series(not sure cuz i haven't finished reading), all that, i wanna say to you to keep writing please, anything, keep up the good work.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

what happened to the voice inside mike's head?

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 4 years ago
5th Time Reading The Series

This chapter is very emotionally charged and it could have been done badly. However you wrote it in such a way that it’s beautiful more then anything else. It even brings tears to the eyes of the reader when they finally learn the whole story behind the deaths of the siblings parents etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Affairs

Disabled toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You don't expect stories on this site to bring tears to your eyes. Excitement, yeah. Laughs, sure. But not tears. Your ability to form an emotional connection between your readers and your characters is simply amazing. I just would like to say thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Particularly strong story emotionally - well done. 5* (Working my way through this tale that is already written, so I'm not commenting on every chapter.)

ForgecoldironForgecoldironabout 3 years ago

Oh my god you made me cry so hard. T_T

Potksed001Potksed001almost 3 years ago

You’re a really good writer.

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

This is my fifth read through, and I still cry each time I read this chapter, you are so very good at stirring emotions with your writing.

DadSlipDadSlipalmost 3 years ago

This story genuinely made me cry for the first time in a long time, and it was still beautiful at the same time. Whilst the previous parts of the story had me turned on to no avail, this really made me appreciate my life and how blessed I am to have what I do, and so I just want to say thank you

ereaderlereaderlabout 1 year ago

Wow , what a dark turn. but still love the story.

Please get a good editor. .."..they walked slowly to his car." (Pg 3), What!, he just got his truck totaled, and they are quickly talking about what he'll get, and yet they're walking to his (Mike's) car ! makes no sense.

Keep writing , but do some proofreading.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES