All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 27'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Teaser

Love your stories, my favourite saga in the incest category. Please don't take another 3 months to add chp 28 (:

great lovergreat loverover 10 years ago
This series has gone on too long.

I had stopped reading it after a while, but since you came out with a new installment, I read it once again. Newsflash: Its not as interesting as it used to be. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still one of the best

I compare this series to party of five, trouble brewing and I'll always take care of you three of the best written and placed on lit keep up the great work and all of your loyal followers will try to keep our tempers with the wait you put us through

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 10 years ago

I love this series!! It's still hot and interesting. The only downfall is the wait between chapters. Keep it up and hope to see the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

After having Mike fuck Sarah you need a backyard BBQ with a big reveal followed by an incestuous orgy that includes Missy and Matt and Emily at the very least.

cardinalfancardinalfanover 10 years ago

Nice to see you back to writing again. Still enjoying the story and I look forward to seeing more from you.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

I keep telling myself that I'm going to wait till you get about 3 chapters ahead, but I cant . I'm so wrapped up in this family. 5 stars again and I hope you find the time and stay healthy enough to bring us another chapter before to long. ty for a great story.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 10 years ago
My favorite sister

I love, love , love Beth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for 4 pregnancies you still rock

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

Sex scenes are not as imaginative as the earlier chapters....everything is becoming generic.

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
5 *'S

Thanks for not making the camping trip into an orgy. It was an excellent chapter, same as the previous chapters. You can tell that Mike really loves his sisters, and that makes this story that much better. Missy, Matt, and Emily would be an interesting side tale, can't wait to see where you go with it. Or maybe Emily becomes the glue that allows the family to stay together by marrying Mike. So many good options for this story, can't wait for the next chapter.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 10 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. Well worth the wait, hehe. But the cliffhanger... Oh, the cliffhanger! >__<

Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank YOU....!!

THanks for sharing this and i am you did not make it a orgy(and please don't do it in future also) bcoz its clear that mike loves his sisters very much...so please keep it that way....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank YOU....!!

THanks for sharing this and i am you did not make it a orgy(and please don't do it in future also) bcoz its clear that mike loves his sisters very much...so please keep it that way....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Series continues to grow stale

It's hard to articulate why I found this chapter less than stellar, but I'll give it my best shot. Four Lit pages seemed to pass quickly, and by the end I was taking stock so as not to feel cheated by a chapter of merely filler. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead]

Emily revealed her California exploits to the entire group, and now Mike's sisters know that Emily is bisexual. Mike, Danni, and Emma found out about Matt and Missy, and comically remarked on what most readers are probably asking themselves (is everyone fucking their own siblings?). The ending felt like a contrived cliffhanger as I'm placing a $500 wager that Emily has no problem with Mike fucking Emma. None of these reveals come as no shock to the reader, since they were all unveiled in previous chapters. This chapter, it would seem, is all about the characters' reactions to these events, which weren't all that exciting.

I have to wonder where there's room to further develop the series. Post-amnesia Mike has had each sister except for Sarah. And out of obligation to the series that appears the only renewed coupling to be narrated. Even Mike's amnesia felt like a gimmicky way to reboot the charm of earlier chapters. You've already said on your blog that you won't have the sisters sleeping with any other guys, including Matt. Missy makes it clear as well that hers is the only pussy Matt is getting. As far as I can tell, Emily is the only one who may soon enter the fray. So many of the hookups are locked-in that it takes away any potential spontaneity, aside from introducing new characters.

You have plenty of loyal followers who will love this chapter and ask for 700 more just like it, but like a few others have remarked, I can't get into the series any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You. 5 stars

Thank you for not making any orgy as mike loves his sisters very much. Please don't add anyone in their sexcircle as it will give rise to a new feeling mike i.e jealosy that have much potential to ruin this amazing story. You are a writer and decision maker for what to do in your story and I am a wellwisher and only can give you advice. Please don't add anyone in their sexcircle. So far I love your story. Amazing story. Another perfect chapter. Hatsoff.

I am sorry for your dad. I can't measure your pain but I can feel it.

Thank you.

kish2kish2over 10 years ago
twists

loved the twist at the end....shades of their vacation with the voyeuristic content...great work keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series

Just love this series, well written and thought out. Keep it up.

EdandMarieEdandMarieover 10 years ago
Well Done!

One of your best chapters so far...worth the wait!

Our sympathies regarding your father.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
The plot thickens...better and better...waiting for more!!!!

I never get bored or lose interest with your ongoing saga...just keep waiting and enjoying each new revelation...I hope Emily gets involved with Mike and family...the icing on the tasty cake!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

good job again. and good direction

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5* best series on Lit

Another fantastic once again that left me wanting more :)

Think we need to clone ya Mental so we have new chapters daily lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worth the wait!

I'm on my 4th read through of the series. Imagine my surprise to find a new chapter today! Well written and captivating as always! The humor and emotion throughout sets you aside from other writers. Cheers Mentalcase, and keep them coming!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent job

yet another Mental chapter, been waiting forever for this one. Keep it up.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Wll worth the wait

First off, I would like to give you may condolences for the loss of your father. I don't know when you lost him, but I get the sense that it was recently.

As far as this chapter goes, well, what can I say? It was just a good as all the previous chapters. Please don't write more than another 20 or 30 chapters. though.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Great Lover…

News flash, word is that you have never been a great lover!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finished now

I've just read all 27 chapters in the last 2 days and adore every single one of them, you sir have an amazing gift that i'm glad you've shared with us all.

My deepest condolences for the loss of your father, I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You sonofabitch

I didn't even know I was at the end of the chapter! I was expecting another page and then you leave me with a cliffhanger! You sir are evil

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with....

The rather long comment above the series is really just spinning out of control and everyone is fucking everyone. There was a point I had been hoping for Mike to "choose" and have some type of romantic resolution. Instead this series has turned into a far fetched orgy and each chapter introduces us to yet another person who wants a piece of someone else. Also agree with the fact its starting to get ridiculous that everyone commits incest. Sadly a once promising and fun series has turned into a family royal rumble.

At one point I struggled with whether or not my favorite series was this one or Siblings with Benefits. Six of us had an edge for me, but that was about 6 chapters(and over a year ago) the author of Sibs (and authors of other great series like Conflicted) knew when to end their series and put a great story to rest,

This one is going on and on and is simply spinning wheels. I have to say that my feeling is you are afraid to end it. Don't be. You will always get new people starting from the beginning, but this "Oh, wait look here is another hot girl to fuck(really now, I think Mike is getting competitive with Ron Jeremy) is really tarnishing what was once a good solid series.

I have been hoping to see an end in sight, but am giving up hope. Six of us has been going on for 3 years now and that is too long for any series to remain interesting.

So it is with some regret that I say I will not come back for the next chapter. I wish you good luck and thank you for the first 16 chapters which were fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope there is more..........

when do you think you will have the rest of the story? looking forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good chapter

I enjoyed this chapter. I do think it would be pretty awesome if mike ended up getting one or all of his sister pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Wow I cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This must never end

Mental mental mental.......you really know how to keep an audience. This story must never ever end, though I know it will. And thus I will feel like Sarah, Danni, Beth and Emma when Mike lost his memory. Soooooo sad and empty. I love this story. Thank you for doibg what you do.

apollo90apollo90over 10 years ago
That ended way too soon!

As others have stated, my condolences on your recent loss.

You continue to impress with this story. There definitely wasn't as much sex as there could have been and that is a good thing. Nice twist with Emily mentioning she was "in love" with a girl in California. Keep up the good work as this is an amazing story. Can't wait to find out what Sarah does to Mike when he tells her he remembers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Condolences, and A Big Thank You...

Hi Mentalcase,

My most sincere condolences on your loss... I believe it is really one of the hardest thing to do, getting over the loss of a parent....

And I dont think we could ever thank you enough for bringing to us a story that is engaging, exciting, and sexy all at the same time.... I think we look forward to the story development as much as the sex.... and that is saying a lot in a website full of pure sex stories that is just fuck em and leave them.....

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I enjoy this series.

Thank you for taking the time to write for us to enjoy. This is one of the best continuing stories I have read on this website.

The character development is very good, and intimate scenes are delectable. Please have Mike tell Sarah with her room prepared like the time you wrote the romantic threesome between Sarah, Mike and Emma, but with just Mike and Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific Story!

This story has kept me hanging on the edge every time you finish a chapter. I am looking forward for the next one and to see how Mike finally confronts Sarah. Also, I am sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story keep up the good work I can't wait for the next chapter

Sorry for your loss

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

Just read all the chapters great story cant wait to read more Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I have read the entire series several times cant wait for chapter 28.

Sorry for your loss

CockE32CockE32over 10 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Such an amazing ending, only to have to wait 89 more months! Please hurry! Your writing is so awesome.

LuxuriaShikiyoLuxuriaShikiyoover 10 years ago
Amazing, Just Simply Amazing.

Honestly the wait is worth it, Take as much time as you need too for each chapter. You can't rush perfection. Too be able too reflect parts of this story too your own personal story is again what most unique readers love in stories. Being able too relate and understand what the writer has experienced and what the writer is going through, in a shared experience. Keep up the good work and Peace be with your lost.

chunk1973chunk1973over 10 years ago
loved it

keep up the good work I love this story so much that I cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

I love this story soo much. I can't wait until ch 28.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wtf!!!!!!

How could you leave it at a point like this...

How will I ever be able to sleep again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Is the Voice in your head screaming too????

oh Dude, that was just pure evil leaving your fans hanging like that!!! I love this story!!! Its hot, its hiliarious,The Voice is my favorite. I am looking forward to seeing how you add Matt and Missy to the mix and little Emily. OH yeah, then there'sPaul and Ashley. And the star of the show, THE VOICE!!! I haven't read another story in 3 days on this site since I started reading this one. Out of all the categories on this site, this one category has the best stories. Mentalcase- you are the MAN!!!!! Looking forward the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pure Awesomeness

I guess I'll say it too dat cliffhanger.

This story is awesome , the characters are awesome, your awesome, this whole site is awesome!

Emily you get the award for being one bold bitch. Her deduction was fuck it "I'll just ask".

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
please dont mix the Matt Missy couple with Mike and his sisters

since it would take away the intimacy. Emily can go to either of the brother sister group but please don't mix them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dumbstruck

I love the story I hope it goes on another 100 chapters or more.

I also can't wait to see how Sarah gets her punishment/ payback

valgervalgerover 10 years ago
OMG WTF

Big fan of this series, and this chapter, like the last was worth the wait. Spoiler free I had a feeling about who would find out next, and I can't wait to see how the last girl gets to find out about Mike's memory being back and how pissed off she'll be. The ending though... The only way I can put it is... Holy shit! Looking forward to 28.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is one of the best I have ever read on this site please keep it going for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mike and Dani

Beside the fact they are brother and sisters.....Mike and Dani work. I can feel their pairing. The balance are just for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just when it was getting good

Excellent stuff, as always, but please please PLEASE let the next update come sooner rather than later.

(I don't think I could stand waiting another half a year for #28)

Draconus03Draconus03over 10 years ago
wow

as usual great story it had been so long since i read this story that i re read it from the begining when i saw the new post. I'm a huge fan of this series and can't wait to see more. keep up the good writing.:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i sigh a lot in griff

Because only if any porno producer decides to make daily serial out of it.

Barber_o_SavilleBarber_o_Savilleover 10 years ago
Continue, this is a good story!

Was wondering if you have Chapter 28 done yet? Would like to know if Emily, Emma, and Mike start fucking!

Want to know more, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good chapter but...

I've been a fan of this series since the beginning but I really hope this doesn't turn into an orgy with matt screwing his sisters too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!!!!

I absolutely love this series and can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully life will be kind to you and you'll be able to get it out sooner. Don't listen to the haters, follow the creative path you have set out in your head. Excellent story! Hope to hear more from the voice in Mike's head! Can't wait for chapter 28.

skyrammerskyrammerover 10 years ago
Want more

As a new reader I was fortunate to be able to read all 27 chapters in one sitting, but now, like all other fans, waiting for chapter 28. Actually, I hope to be waiting for chapters 28 thu 50. Mile and Emily? Mike and Missy? Mat and Em? Sharing outside the family is going to be very tricky, if you chose to go in that direction. If it happens, I know you will do a great job of it. Beth's voice has got to really hot.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 10 years ago
more pleeaasseee

more of your great stories. Tanks, sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why much you have us waiting so long to only stop at one story at a time you are killing me. I truly enjoy the story but why must you treat the readers so badly, understand that there is life outside of this site but DAMN IT MENTALCASE! I want more Beth, Sarah, Danni, Emma, Misty, Emily, Matt, and Mike please so come on with the get go, okay?

tredj99tredj99over 10 years ago
more pls

.... MORE... nuff said

divad61divad61over 10 years ago
Need more

Been enjoying reading

Read all 27 chapters in 2 days

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Keep writing. Its so awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next part????

where is the next part...its a great great story and i would really like to see u continue this story.

good luck

nighthawk1227nighthawk1227over 10 years ago
Must have more

Can't stop reading this series. So don't stop writing! Please don't make us wait as long for the next chapter as you did the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Work

The story so far is great and I love the comedy of it. I keep laughing and can't stop. The story is very well written. I hope that you continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

keep writing I can never stop reading this good luck!

I also think Emily needs mike and the others.

keep up the good work please finish soon I want to continue to read it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

Just wanted to say your stories are amazing the whole series is great not a single boring moment, love it when mike went of the rails and was like an animal, keep up the good work mate and i hope there will be a few more stories, P.S. ur story is one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking awesome

You are just awesome man and if your posts does not have sex its still amazing.

Love ur stories make sure to cont.

malloystermalloysterover 10 years ago
Great characters!

Congrats to you for the characters that have kept me, and apparently others, coming back for more. The plot twists are good too.

wawferwawferover 10 years ago
Awesome!!!

Ha, I love it, I knew that Emily noticed! I had a feeling lol. I just started reading your story three days ago, and thankfully it was during my two days off because I couldnt stop reading. now that I'm at the latest chapter 27, I'm agonizing about having to wait lol you sir are an amazing writer, please continue with the knowledge that you are awesome! please when this story is done try to publish it into a book I would DEFINITELY buy it!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont ruin theses

Ill tell u something if u want to consider it then ill be happy if not then it makes no difference but just dont get the sisters pregnant, unless your gonna start a new series, similar to this one dont have a orgy, it ruins the love side of the story, there are many ways you can include katie and the others but i know ur gonna do a great job what ever u do so what ever u do just dont stop writing, and i hope u bring the next one out soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep writing!

Love the story line. Can't wait for the next chapter. Don't leave Sarah hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep doing whatever you're doing,

because whatever you're doing right now is perfection. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chapter 28?

Not rushing, but please tell me it's soon

opachuckopachuckabout 10 years ago
Excellent Story

It has been a really enjoyable read. It has been a long time since I have read such a well thought out story line. Hope you continue the story. I am book marking this so I don't miss the next installment. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well...

well..? Plzzzzzz I can't wait :'(

Bleep735Bleep735about 10 years ago
Can't wait for more!

This story just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't leave us hanging!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story. When can we expect more? What happens between Mike and Sarah? What happens between Paul and Ashley? What happens between Matt and Missy? What about Emily???

The story possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
third time through.

This is my third time reading this series and each time is still amazing. I look forward to the next chapter. No advice or ideas from me. Just keep working your magic and I'll keep reading.

As one of the other comment's said if you publish this to a book I'll buy it for sure.

Thank you for such an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I hope that Missy and Mike get together... would be amazing!! and Emily and the sisters!!! such a good ending... cant wait for the next section!!!

jacksmatejacksmateabout 10 years ago
Need More!

I have just finished reading all 27 chapters and can't believe it has come to an end! I want more! To see where Emma's submission leads, if she ends up with Emily. If Mike gets together with Missy? And What is Mike going to do with Sarah, as she seems to be the last to know that he is back?! Very looking forward to the next instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So then...

It's been quite a while the last update.

Shall we assume the author is no longer writing it?

AcerxboxAcerxboxabout 10 years ago
More?

Dammit another cliffhanger. You can not leave it this way. Please tell me you're just taking a break?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
smc

u cant just stop there. wheres the reast of it. this is the best damn story ive ever read. im addicted to it now. i want more. what about the voice, what about everything else. more, more.

TrollTureTrollTureabout 10 years ago
Most amazing story!

Like everyone else(?) I love this story!

To those who fear that the author's stopped writing - he says in his profile that he is working on ch. 28, so let's hope it will be finished soon!

And as a comment on the story: Let's NOT involve any other guys! I hate it when there suddenly is several guys fucking the hero's girl(s) in a story.

I'm not interested in sharing MY girls (yeah, I see myself in the hero's place in all good stories!) One guy, many girls = OK more than one guy = not OK.

Selfish? Of course!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Very good story. If it wasnt for the sex, I could easily read this as a novel ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't Leave...

This is with out a doubt the best story I've ever read. Please come back dude!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hurry up. This is my favorite story on Literotica and you left it hanging at an awesome moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing Story, Painfull Cliffhanger

Dude you have a great story all the girls and and only two guys i've read this several times and it just gets better and better but seriously don't add more guys, leave it at Matt and Mike, But also have Mike make F**k Emily and/or Missy. Keep going this story is awesome and has well balanced interests as well. It also show alot bout the realworld which other stories don't show.

wheeljamwheeljamabout 10 years ago
More

When is there going to be more??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please come back!!

This is all I read at the moment. As a book worm I'm in agony! This story is so amazingly amazing. I love what u have done with Mike. U succeeding in making a man girls dream about, as far as his protectiveness over his sisters, good manners, and hot bod. Mixed in with a little sensitivity and a dash of crazy. This story really gets me off!! It'd be awesome if Matt and Missy along with Paul and Ashley and Mike and the girls just came clean. Their house without parents provides the perfect setting for an amazing orgy. I can't wait to see where Mike and Danni end up. And how the others fit into the equation. This story isn't just sex, it could be a best selling novel!! Please continue ur work. And bring Paul and Ashley back. I loved the way Paul struggled with his sexual feelings toward his sister. He seems like a straight forward guy. Ugh I feel like this was the season finale to my favorite show. I can't wait for ur newest chapter. Waiting on edge!! I'd love to know how u get ur inspirations for the 4 sisters??

Lopezhelen13@att.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just Great !

This has to the best story I have read on here! Keep up the great work, keep writing more. Mike is one lucky dude !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE!!

I can't... this.. where's the rest?!? I'm sorry to sound like an impatient jerk but this has become my all time favorite on Literotica. I have to know what happens to Mike & his sisters. Please... I've reread this series many times and I'm looking forward to continuing it. I'd give better feedback but honestly.. I just want to read whatever comes to your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
can't wait!!!

This story is amazing please tell me you're working on the 28th chapter cause it must be great for it to take you so long 👍👌👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is that it?

-the last entry, this one, #27, was submitted in December of 2013. Can we expect/look forward to any more??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Deadpool?

Really good story. Is it just me or does Mike's voice remind anyone else of Deadpool? This isn't a criticism, I'm just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That joke

For the life of me i just can't understand why that Giuseppe joke is funny. I DON'T GET IT!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn it

I've been through your stories uh..... a lot next chapter please. Giuseppe joke fuck one goat. Giuseppe the GOAT FUCKER.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES