Just the tip

Story Info
A hot Daddy, lube and some hole teasing.
1.5k words
4.63
19.4k
25
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The meeting had been planned for some time.

With changing schedules and last minute appointments, the initial meeting was shifted a handful of times before finally being able to lock in a time and place.

Saturday morning, at a cafe not too far from my place, I was looking forward to meeting Graham.

In his late fifties, tall with a well toned body and pleasant character, Graham was more than twenty years older than me.

My slim and toned physique and normal height was a nice compliment to his lean frame.

We had chatted online for several months.

Both looking for something more than a one off encounter, though without any drama or complications, his relaxed nature and non pushy approach stood out.

We had discussed lots of topics, from the usual day to day stuff through to our more kinky desires.

One conversation in particular really made me interested to explore more with him.

'What's the one activity that will turn you on the most?' He asked me one evening as we chatted online.

'What's guaranteed to get you rock hard every time?' He continued.

I paused for a moment before replying.

'I love having my hole teased and probed. Lots of lube. Lots of conversation. Pushing to the limits while making out' I replied.

'Hmmmm' was his only reply.

Thinking nothing more of it, the conversation had slipped from my mind until Graham mentioned it as we were enjoying our coffee at the cafe.

'So... I have a fresh bottle of lube at home, a nice warming one, what would you say to an afternoon of teasing your hole?' Graham stated in a matter of fact manner as he sipped from his coffee cup.

I could feel my cock swell instantly in my jeans.

'Why not?' I replied, smiling at him as I held eye contact and finished my coffee.

We made the short trip back to his apartment, walking the distance in about ten minutes.

Graham guided me into his living room, and asked me to sit on the sofa.

He headed into his bedroom to freshen up and invited me into the room after he had showered.

Graham was lying in bed waiting for me, a loose sheet covering his body from the waist down.

I smiled as I excused myself and showered in his ensuite bathroom. Drying off I thought about wrapping the towel around my waist, before deciding to walk into the room naked.

Graham liked what he saw, my seven inch uncut cock semi hard as I walked to the bed, Graham pulling the sheet back to reveal his toned smooth body and large hard cut cock.

Graham patted the bed next to him, I climbed on to the mattress and laid down next to him.

Turning on to my side I soon felt Graham move in behind me. His strong hands finding my nipples as he pulled my body back into him.

His left arm slid down to my thigh and gently pushed on my leg.

I picked up his hint, bending my leg at the knee and lifting it towards my chest, the cool air hitting my now exposed hole.

I could feel Graham's hard cock pressing against my ass cheeks as he nuzzled my neck.

'Hmmm....' He moaned lightly in my ear before continuing 'I'm going to tease your hole now. Are you ready?' The question rhetorical as he started to lightly suck on my neck.

Moments later I felt a generous amount of lube being placed along my ass crack, seconds later a warming sensation from the lube started to cover my crack.

Graham pulled me back by my hips before I felt his hard shaft start pushing along my ass crack.

His well lubed cock sending bolts of pleasure through my body each time his cock head pressed against my hole, with each passing movement.

I moaned in pleasure before telling Graham how good it felt.

He whispered in my ear how good it felt for him as well, as his thrusts along my crack increased in their frequency.

Each new thrust seemingly pausing at my well lubed hole before continuing.

Graham applied more lube, and continued to tease my hole.

'Are you enjoying my cock teasing your hole?'

He whispered in my ear before his tongue and lips started kissing my neck once more.

'Yes, I'm loving it' I managed to breathlessly reply just as his cock head pushed over my hole once more, my moan of pleasure instant from his attentions.

Graham paused his thrusting, his thick shaft between my cheeks as he placed more lube on his cock.

The majority going on his cock head.

His cock pulled away from my ass momentarily before he placed his lubed cock head against my exposed and well lubed hole.

Without saying a word he pressed his cock head into my hole, ever so gently moving in until his head was completely inside me, before quickly pulling out again.

Then he repeated the same action.

Over and over again.

Pressing his cock head against my hole, before pushing slowly into me, my hole expanding to accept his cock head just as he would pull it out again.

Pausing between each action the pleasure from his probing sending waves of erotic ecstasy through my body.

'Hmmmm look how hard you are' Graham cooed, his strong hand gripping my shaft as he slowly started stroking me.

His cock head pushing into me once more as his firm grip continued on my cock.

I couldn't help myself. Letting out a loud groan of pleasure Graham was quick to respond.

'Hmmmm does that feel good? You're rock hard... maybe I should probe your hole some more' 'Would you like that?'

No words were possible as I moaned in pleasure, Grahams cock head pushing deeper into me and this time he didn't pull out right away.

Holding his cock several inches inside my lubed hole, before pulling out completely.

The emptiness of my hole instantly recognisable as he pulled out.

'Shall I stop? Or would you like more?' He teased my ear lobe as he whispered his latest question to me.

Moaning in pleasure I asked him to keep going, just as he pulled his cock out of me once again.

'Hmmmm' Graham moaned into my ear as he pushed his cock inside me again.

This time deeper. This time hitting my prostate.

His raw cock head sending electric waves of pleasure through my body.

My loud moan of pleasure followed by my body shuddering as my orgasm hit me.

Streams of hot cum shooting from my cock as Graham stroked me, his cock deep inside my tight hole.

Graham held his cock inside me until he had milked my orgasm out of me completely.

Slowly pulling out of me, my body was acutely aware of the missing cock from my tight hole.

I turned to face him and our lips met for the first time. Our tongues soon in embrace as we kissed passionately.

I could feel his rigid cock pushing into my thigh as we kissed.

'Why don't you lube up that strong cock of yours?' I suggested in between a brief pause from kissing.

Grahams smile was broad and instant.

Taking the lube he lavished his shaft and cock head in the warming silky liquid.

I lay on my back placing a rolled up pillow beneath my hips and kept my legs spread.

My intention and invitation clear.

Graham knelt between my open legs, his hard cock glistening from the lube.

Holding his gaze I asked him to fuck me.

'I would love to' was his eager reply, his cock head pushing into me, my hole willingly accepting his presence.

I purred my appreciation as he inched deeper into me, our mouths once again locked in a passionate kiss.

'Hmmmm that's it' I moaned 'Don't pull out this time' I teased him as he began pumping long deep strokes into me.

We kissed throughout. Passionate. Steamy. Full of lust.

All the while Graham fucked my raw hole with a real passion. Deep long strokes, my tight hole wrapping around his shaft each stroke in to me.

I knew his orgasm was close and asked him where he wanted to cum.

Moaning in pleasure he told me he would love to cum inside me.

Smiling at him I told him to fill me with his seed and with that I felt his body tense on top of me.

His cock spurting hot silky cum deep into me moments later.

Graham collapsed next to me, his breathing heavy. A thin sheen of sweat coating his smooth defined chest.

His cock no longer inside me, I could feel his cum slowly oozing from my well used hole.

We kissed once again. Cuddling each other tenderly as we enjoyed the post orgasm bliss.

' I think your load is starting to leak from me' I teased Graham, nibbling on his ear lobe, his hand quickly moving down to my ass.

His fingers exploring my hole before he replied.

'Hmmmm... so good' smiling at me he kissed me once more before continuing.

'Would love to dump another load in you'

I purred in response, letting him know I was in no rush and he was welcome to fuck me again.

We soon fell asleep in each others arms. Both aware that once we woke, there would be more intimate activities.

Both looking forward to the possibilities that lay ahead.