All Comments on 'Just the tip'

by ExpatInAsia

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

This story reminds me of my first time. I wanted it to be similar to this story; a little teasing and a little opening at a time. It was NOT like that for me! My "boyfriend" Joe knew this was going to be my first time. I was very nervous. He told me it WOULD hurt the first time, but all girls and guys like me go through it. Instead of teasing me and such, with lube, he just pushed through and all the way inside me. It HURT! After the sex, I was sore. He told me how hot it was for him to take my cherry.

ExpatlnAsia, after reading your story, I wish my first time years ago was like how you wrote it, with a much older, caring man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very erotic , my cock is hard reading this story

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 1 year ago

that was so hot love to meet graham myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I would luv to have my hole teased like that and would luv a second load !

Yours in TN

DallasMarcDallasMarcover 1 year ago

Great story! Such a hot coupling and love the drawn out tease and cum loading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I truly love ass play....massaging my buns, then fingering my hole. Feels so good! Then I roll onto my back. He touches my face, me eyes, my nostrils, my lips! I bend my head back, grasp his hard cock, open my mouth and pace my lips around his cock head. Licking, smushing his hardness against my nostrils....then I take him in my mouth as far as I can! He places his hands on my chest....gently grazing my soft nipples. Then he begins to flick his forefingers over and over and over my nipples!! This is what pleasure is all about....then he positions himself between my leg. His cock at my pussy. He leans in and starts gently thrusting. "Look at me, I want to look you in the eyes as I fuck you!!" Fucking me. smiling at me....fucking me so hard....then leaving his hard cock in me as he cums!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot the repeated teasing of your sexy boipussy with the tip of his hard cock.. on your back feeling defenseless and needing it… needing to be bred like a woman feels just before…then saying the magic word to your lover— inside—“cum inside me…” feeling him pump and pump… he needs release…so fucking hot..then that wonderful feeling of owning his seed…later feeling it slowly ooze out..mmm…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

holy fuck! so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous