Just the tip Pt. 02

Story Info
A massage leads to more.
2k words
4.71
9.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks had passed since our first meeting.

We had kept in touch on a daily basis, long chats into the night when I was in a different city for work.

The conversations always ended the same way.

Casual at first, covering each others day, and always finishing up highly erotic.

Telling Graham what I wanted done to me, hearing what he wanted to do to me in return.

Both cumming hard while listening to the sexually charged descriptions.

The following weekend I would be back in town, and we planned to meet mid afternoon on the Saturday.

No fixed plan, both knowing what was going to happen.

The constant travel had worn me out, the varying range of hotel beds causing my lower back to ache.

I had shared this with Graham throughout the week and he let me know he would sort it out for me on Saturday.

The thought of a nice massage bringing a wide smile to my face as I headed over to his place on Saturday afternoon.

Graham greeted me at the door, and once inside we kissed.

Tender and gentle, our tongues sliding over each other in their familiar embrace.

I could feel my cock hardening, I was looking forward to what was to come.

Graham stopped kissing me and invited me to shower, telling me it was time for my massage.

The warm water and lemon grass scented shower gel was relaxing and indulgent all at once.

Once showered I wrapped a clean towel around my waist and entered the bedroom.

I was surprised to see Graham sitting in an arm chair next to the bed, with a short yet exquisitely toned Asian man shirtless and wearing small boxer briefs, standing next to the bedroom cabinet.

'This is Don' Graham introduced me to the visitor, 'He's originally from Thailand' he continued.

I greeted Don, who flashed me a shy smile and leaned in to embrace me. Kissing me lightly on my cheek.

'Don's going to massage you while I watch' Graham stated.

Looking comfortable and relaxed in his arm chair.

I looked at Graham who smiled and gave a gentle nod, letting me know he was fine with whatever happened next.

I turned to Don and asked him how he would like to proceed, my eyes feasting on his incredibly toned arms, chest and abs.

Gesturing for me to lie down face first on the bed, Don placed some massage oils on the mattress next to the towel he had spread out earlier.

I made a point to keep eye contact with Don as I removed my towel. Letting it drop on the floor where I stood, knowing Don was checking out my lean body.

My seven inch uncut cock semi hard and clearly capturing his attention.

I could see Graham smile as the scene played out in front of him.

The sexual energy in the room evident to him as I lay face down on the mattress.

My naked body fully exposed to both men as Don knelt next to my hips.

Pouring liberal amounts of scented oil on to my upper back, Don started to gently work my shoulders and neck muscles.

His movements skilful and deliberate.

I soon found my body relaxing to his touch.

First the shoulders then neck, then down to my lower back, his touch delightful throughout.

'How's the massage baby?' I heard Graham ask as Don continued to work his magic.

'Hmmmm ... it's heavenly' I replied, my body feeling great.

Don continued down past my ass, working down one leg before working back up from the ankle.

Don leaned forward and whispered in my ear 'please open your legs, I'm going to massage your inner thighs and butt' he stated before what felt like a light kiss on my ear just before he shifted.

Spreading my legs apart Don asked me to spread them a bit further, pushing my thighs outwards as he knelt between them.

I was conscious that Don was now kneeling inches from my exposed ass and my shaved balls would be visible to him as well.

He resumed massaging me, working from my knees towards my ass, rubbing oil into my skin, his hands magic on my body.

He paused as he reached my ass. Pouring a generous amount of oil across both cheeks, the smooth liquid sliding down between my cheeks and coating my hole, before dripping down on to my balls.

Don worked my ass.

Pulling my cheeks apart before massaging each cheek deep. His fingers inching closer towards my hole each time.

I realised I was moaning in pleasure as the massage ramped up in intensity.

Again Don leaned towards my ear and whispered.

'Graham told me you like having your hole teased' 'would you like me to tease your hole?'

I moaned once again. Realising Don was still resting next to my ear I whispered a quiet yes in acknowledgment of his question.

'Say it louder' 'let Graham hear' he whispered once again.

'I want you to tease my hole' I repeated. Loud enough for Graham to hear.

'That's it baby' 'let Don prepare you for Daddy' I heard Graham say.

Once again my response was to moan, the dynamic between Graham and myself being stated for the first time filling me with lust, my cock rock hard underneath me.

I felt Don climb off the bed for a moment before he returned to kneeling between my thighs. He took the massage oil and covered his body, as well as his six inch erect cut cock, which was proudly standing out from his incredible body.

I felt Don's hands pushing my cheeks apart, as he dropped a generous amount of massage oil directly on my hole. The cool liquid felt amazing.

Following that Don slid his arms below my shoulders as he rested his body on my back.

His cock firmly wedged between my cheeks, his cock head millimetres from my hole.

Holding his body in place, his hands holding mine underneath me, before he slowly started moving his hips.

His cock easily running along my ass crack and occasionally teasing my hole.

I pushed my ass up to meet Don's hip movements, encouraging him to be more direct with his teasing.

'Hmmm... looks like someone's horny' he whispered in my ear, before letting Graham know I was pushing my ass up to meet his hip movements.

'Make sure you enjoy it Don, that's one sexy ass when it gets hungry' he laughed before asking me how I felt.

Letting both know I felt great and was waiting to see what Don had to offer, squeezing Don's hands gently as I said it.

Moments later Don freed his hand from mine sliding it down my body to my ass, where he gripped his shaft tightly, pressing it towards my hole.

He soon found what he was looking for.

His cock head pushing into me, his hand holding his cock in place as he inched into my hole.

My ass welcoming his cock with ease.

'Is he inside you baby?' I heard Graham ask, aware that he wouldn't have been able to see Don penetrating me.

'Yes... he is' I replied breathlessly.

'Good' Graham said before continuing 'now fuck him properly Don'

I heard Don murmur a reply as his hips started to pump into my prone hole.

His cock sending waves of pleasure through me as his hands gripped mine tightly once more.

Don's breathing was fast and heavy.

His mouth still close to my ear as his rock hard body was glued to mine.

His cock pumping my ass at a frenetic pace.

Don was close to cumming, asking me softly where I wanted him to cum.

I told him to shoot his load on my ass, as I wanted Graham to see his load on me when he fucked me.

This pushed him into his orgasm and he quickly pulled his hard cock out of me, the gaping hole in my ass noticeable as hot shorts of cum hit my cheeks moments later.

Don's orgasm shuddered through his body and we both lay there in near silence.

Graham was undressing, his rigid cock standing to attention.

I turned to face him as Don excused himself to shower.

'How do I look Daddy?' I asked him, winking at him, my lean frame naked and face down, my pert and firm ass cheeks coated in Don's sticky cum.

'Beautiful baby... Daddy can't wait to fill you' he stated, sitting next to me on the bed.

Don soon returned to the room dressed, he thanked us both before making his way out.

Graham and I were now alone.

'Stay on your stomach baby' he said, kneeling behind me on the bed, his thighs pushing into mine.

Graham started to rub my cum covered ass cheeks. Massaging Don's load into my skin and his cock head.

Slowly Graham lowered himself down on top of me, his thick cock head pushing into me.

His larger size and thickness was noticeable after Don and after some initial resistance my ass opened up as he worked his shaft, coated in another man's cum, deep inside me.

I felt his mouth latch on to my neck. Sucking gently just below my ear, the pleasure was incredible.

I told Graham how good it felt as his big cock stretched me out at the same time.

Now lying completely on top of me, his cock slowly pumping into my ass he replied.

'That's it baby... take Daddy's cock' 'you look so good being fucked earlier' he said before continuing.

'Did it turn you on knowing I was watching you?' He asked me.

Moaning in pleasure I replied that it turned me on so much that my cock was rock hard through Don fucking me, then I asked him if he knew what turned me on the most.

Graham asked me to tell him.

'Knowing you would fuck me afterwards and knowing you will fill me with your load'

This made him moan in delight as he pushed deep into my ass, waves of pleasure sweeping my body as his weight kept me pinned down on the mattress.

'You like that Daddy?' I asked him as he continued to drill me into the mattress, our bodies moving in unison as he thrust his hips hard into me.

He moaned in response before telling me he was going to cum.

'Breed me Daddy' 'mark your territory' I managed to say, just as the first spurt of thick hot cum coated me deep inside.

More cum continued to flow deep inside me before Graham collapsed on top of me.

His breathing fast, his sweat dripping on to my back.

He finally pulled his softening cock out of me, my ass uncomfortable momentarily as he pulled out.

I cuddled up to him, my seven inch uncut cock hard, as it had been since Don fucked me earlier.

Graham noticed my cock and asked me to rest on my back. Moments later he wrapped his lips around my cock head.

His tongue working my foreskin down my shaft as his hands gently stroked my shaft and balls.

Soon he was sucking my cock with a real passion, his exquisite oral skills had me ready to cum within seconds.

'I'm going to cum' I moaned as Graham increased his suction on my cock, just as my cum started to flow on to his welcoming tongue.

I came hard and heavy.

Flooding his mouth with my load before he swallowed every last drop down his throat.

Kissing him afterwards, the taste of my cum fresh on his lips and tongue, I thanked him for an incredible experience.

'That's ok baby' he replied, kissing me tenderly before continuing.

'Why don't we rest up, I have a special treat planned for tonight'

With that he winked and we kissed some more before falling asleep in each others arms.

My mind full of curiosity at the plans he had in store for me that evening.