Just The Tip

Story Info
Ex-boyfriend changes his status.
2.6k words
4.01
29.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bettiezyx
bettiezyx
86 Followers

She hung up the phone debating whether or not to go home early. But she couldn't. The monthly update was due.

"What did Valerie say?" Mike asked.

Mae didn't glance at him as she sighed, "She's sick." She pretended to be more interested in whatever her screen was displaying instead of Mike's 30 second pause from typing.

"Oh, that's too bad," he muttered. Then he resumed typing whatever program he was working on.

Mae tapped her screen to pull up the next program that she needed to run, briefly glancing at Mike's profile. A decided rakish curve to his lips promised all that she feared. It was just the two of them.

Over the next several hours, Mike passed close enough to touch her desk, her chair. Mae shivered wondering whatever possessed her to hire her ex-boyfriend in their small three-person operation. Bringing up the next program, one that was crucial to their calculations and discovering the worst bugs were gone, she was reminded precisely why she hired him. He was the best. And she needed him. And dammit, he knew it. Hell, she hadn't actually hired him. She'd set up a double-blind with an exam, and he smoked the application process. Her HR office placed him in the clear lead among the candidates. When she saw who it was, her stomach had dropped, and her hands shook as she'd signed the offer letter. His counter-offer and acceptance had been received with a softly murmured, "Shit."

When lunchtime arrived, Mike put a menu in front of her on his comm, "Circle what you want. I know the report's due today, so I'll grab lunch for us."

"Okay," Mae lifted the sandwich shop's familiar repast and made her selections. As she handed the comm back to him, he snagged her wrist as he took it away and kissed her knuckles.

As she lifted her perturbed gaze to his, he commented, "I'll be back." She froze recognizing the expression in his eyes.

For the short period of time that she had, she frantically typed working her way through her report's checklist, muttering, "Oh, crap. Oh, crap. Oh, crap." Their breakup had been basically a messy get-together in the first place. He was engaged. They were friends, and she tried to tell him that she was in love with him. It didn't go well. He had feelings, too. And his fiance was having none of it. That they ended up separated meant nothing. To Mae, he'd chosen. Then Mike reemerged in her life. He hovered on her social fringe. When he'd taken the job, she'd felt hunted. Now it was just the two of them. "Dammit, Valerie." She'd been the firewall protecting Mae as Mike's increasingly barbed language showed he was working there with a purpose. Claiming Mae.

She was in the midst of correcting an error in her spreadsheet when he returned. And kicked the door stop out of the way letting the door slide shut. Mae shuddered from the sound and looked up, "C'mon, Mike, leave the door open."

"One of the offices next door is having a party. The fridge is full of bottles of beer. Trust me," he answered, depositing their food on his desk. Mae looked at him quizzically that he'd not given her her food as he marched up to her.

Gasping in surprise as her chair was unceremoniously yanked backwards pulling her away from her machine, she looked up at him as he wheeled her over to his desk and settled her next to his chair. "Mike! I'm working. What the hell?"

"You can't eat and work, love," he replied with a sharp edge to his voice.

Mae stopped mid-reach to her sandwich and swallowed nervously, "Uh, Mike. I told you..."

"Unprofessional, blah, blah, blah, yeah, I know, love," Mike replied throwing an arm over her shoulder and squeezing. Then he leaned over and whispered in her ear, "But Valerie's not here to witness anything. So I suggest you listen as you eat that sandwich and know that we're talking after you're done with that update." Trapped by Mike's arm over her shoulders, Mae took a bite of her sandwich as he continued talking, "Our friendship at first seemed really one-sided. I couldn't miss that with just a kiss you'd be mine back them." Cringing, Mae couldn't chew fast enough. Frantically, she grabbed the cup of water and drank, returning to chewing. His painful monologue continued unabated. "When you reacted to my engagement with a proposal, I was surprised. You weren't as malleable as I'd thought. You wouldn't let me walk all over you. But it was too late. I hadn't known it was too late. Truly. You remember." Mae stuffed the last of the sandwich in her mouth and drank at the same time. "When you're done working, get ready to talk. Because we're talking..."

He removed his arm as Mae pushed away from him sliding her chair away back towards her desk. As she kicked her chair back in place she answered, "I heard you..." She couldn't finish. He hadn't exactly chosen. She'd been late. Or something. It was a mess. "Wait a minute. You trailed off. What else were you going to say?"

He didn't respond immediately. He raised his eyes, dark with intent and desire, then looked back down at his screen. Shaken, she returned to linking the spreadsheet's output into the update. "Let's just say I learned something, which you're going to find out soon."

Three hours later, while Mike was using the bathroom down the hall, she uploaded the report. Shaking her head, she glanced at the door realizing that if she wanted to avoid the coming showdown, her opportunity to escape was right then. Slumping her shoulders in defeat, she sighed. The tension in the office was reaching explosive levels. "Why is he so pushy?" she asked the empty space. The weight of eons of evolution responded in silent testimony.

The party noise down the hallway rose and fell as he returned, opening and closing the door. Glancing at her, he turned back to the door and engaged the lock. "I see you're finished." Then he shut off the lights.

"Mike!" Mae exclaimed, alarmed. The light from their comm screens was the sole illumination in the space.

The soft rustle of his clothes as he moved towards her let her know his location. "We spoke truth to each other once in the dark."

"Yes, you left me." Mae grabbed at her desk, as her chair was tugged away from it. The effort was futile. "This isn't fair!" she protested.

"Nothing's fair." Mike's dark shadow blocked her view of the screen as he moved into the space between her and her desk. His hands grasped her waist.

Mae pushed on his shoulders unsuccessfully trying to put more space between them. "Is that your big lesson?" she snarked grasping at her emotional barriers, whose foundations had already been weakened.

Mike's lips found her neck, "Not nearly. Your pulse is jumping."

"I...I can't do this again, Mike. I almost broke. I needed a therapist, dammit. C'mon." Mae protested as Mike's mouth nibbled softly up her neck and under her jaw to her chin.

He stopped. His breath was her breath, his mouth was so close. "I didn't know, love. Look, I've got to show you something. You'll see. You're safe." He was slowly backing her chair up. When it reached the wall and stopped, Mike kept moving forward, pressing his lips against hers. Mae squeaked in surprise as his lips moved across hers. Then she froze. Mike frowned, shifted his hands to grasp her upper arms and lifted Mae to her feet. "Still with me?" he worried kicking the chair away and backing her up against the wall. He grasped her face gently.

Mae sniffed as tears leaked from her eyes. "Is this real?"

Mike pressed his solid body against hers as he took her mouth in another kiss. She sighed, her hands raised to his shoulders, and...she kissed him back. "Mae," he whispered between kisses. Kisses that became increasingly heavy. Taking one of her hands off his shoulder, he pressed her palm against his erection straining against his pants. When her fingers curled, he shuddered. Shifting his hand, he slid his fingers across her thigh and between, covering her vulva. "I'm claiming you." He slid his fingers out then back in between her thighs, relishing her spasm in reaction. "I'm going to do what I should have done in the beginning."

Her fingers squeezed him hard enough to spike his desire as she grumbled, "Whatever."

Mike grinned. If Mae could see him, she would see exactly how much trouble she was in. But she couldn't, so he dropped his other hand to her breast as he continued kissing her and rubbing her clothed vulva. "We're going to need some new ground rules, love."

"Obviously," she sighed, lifting her shirt to encourage him to touch her breast skin-to-skin. "You make me insane."

"Coming from Ms. Cool Logic herself, that's what makes you mine." Kissing and licking around her breast, he snagged the tops of her pants and panties and tugged them down.

She tugged sharply on some of the hair sprinkling down his abdomen, "Stop saying that."

Slipping his tongue under her bra, he licked her nipple getting rewarded with a heavy pant from her rapid intakes of breath. Skimming his fingers along the inner material of her panties, he found heavier fluid than just simple arousal. His woman was ovulating. He straightened and snagged her hand away from his steel hard erection with a lick and kiss on her palm. Then he opened his pants.

Mae blinked, realizing how fast Mike moved to escalate intimacy. This was the limit of their experience from before. She couldn't see his face, but she could see an outline of his erection. Grabbing his chin, she enunciated, struggling through the burning inside her, "Mike. You're not penetrating me. Ground rule."

"I've got a condom," he announced holding up a package that he'd pulled from his pants.

She raised her eyebrows, incredulous. "From the bathroom? Just now."

He nodded while ripping it open and putting it on.

She shook her head in self-derision. Apparently it had been obvious that she was an easy mark for him.

"Just the tip," he suggested, countering her ground rule. "Besides if I just use myself to stimulate you, the angle's no good."

She tilted her head listening to his tone. She didn't really know him anymore, but there was something, an excited hitch that caught her full attention. Then his mouth captured hers again, and his lubed condom-covered erection slid across her clitoris. She groaned from pleasure. His hands grasped her derriere firmly against him, one reaching around to where his erection was rubbing her and pressing.

Using his hand, Mike slid his erection across her clitoris between her labia. The sensitive tissues swelled as the tingling turned to a tease. As he kept moving, the tip would occasionally bump against the perineum, and slide into her. Thanks to his hand pressing upward, it began to happen more often than it didn't. She moaned as the teasing that he was doing turned into outright arousal, and she shifted her hips with his strokes, to strengthen and move the delightful pressure.

All the while, Mike kept her pinned against the wall kissing her. He held himself back just long enough for the woman in his arms to seize in an orgasm. Groaning her name, he let the fierce pressure in his erection and testicles to reach a crescendo and squeeze, filling the condom with his ejaculate. Murmuring, "One more, love," he didn't relax into post-coital bliss. Dropping his mouth to her neck, he shifted back slightly and moved his hands to both hold her in place where he'd cornered her and to continue rubbing her clitoris. This time, he also slid two fingers into her.

Mae, recovering from her violent orgasm, inhaled deeply from the second, stronger rush of arousal his penetrating fingers wrought. "So this is talking?" she queried, her voice unsteady in the more-than-friendly dark. His tongue was lapping at her nipple again, by sliding between her breast and bra, an altogether arresting sensation, so of course he didn't answer beyond a low hum of approval. She didn't pay close attention to his hands as her breast was eventually freed for more lathering attention. But the pressure was building again. She shifted her hips in rhythm with his fingers, all four of which were inside her as his thumb played with her clitoris. His fingers were rubbing something that he'd slid inside of her wickedly around, it's fluid-filled texture sluicing at the entrance to her womb in a mind-numbingly erotic dance. As his tongue sought her other nipple, she surged closer to another orgasm. "I see I need to be more specific on the rules," she groaned. A soft chuckle and swipe across her nipple replied. When he'd freed her other nipple and sucked it into his mouth, that and the pressure on her clitoris and the shifting of the object within her by his fingers threw her into a powerful orgasm. Waves of clamping muscles in exquisite delight stormed through her pulling a soft keen from her. Mike kept moving until she murmured, "Stop."

Shifting his hands to her hips, Mike stood to his full height and again pressed close to his woman and kissed her. This time the kiss shifted from deep to soft pressure as he paused in between to murmur, "Perfect...wanted this...wanted you...you make me so happy, darling...done waiting."

Kissing him back, Mae came down from her sexual high to something of a mystery. "Mike. What did you put inside me? It's still there. Did you forget to pull it out?" She squeaked when he snagged her wrists into his hands pulling them up above her shoulders.

"It's the condom I had on," he answered without a picogram of shame.

Her heart thudded in her chest as the consequences slammed home. "What? What the hell! MI-"

His kiss cut off her first explosion of outrage, but he kept it brief before she decided to turn her head away from him. "When my ex-wife lied about being pregnant, I learned that if you want to keep something, you bind it to you." Keeping her pinned against the wall, he pressed his hips against her, letting her feel his renewed erection to emphasize the point.

"Oh, my God," Mae groaned with dawning understanding of what she was dealing with. The press of his hips also made her aware of the fact that she wasn't leaking. He'd obviously deposited the condom inside her semen-side-up. And then his fingers had liberally pumped his ejaculate into her.

Keeping her wrists above her head, Mike returned to licking and kissing her neck. "There's only one ground rule," he commented as she shivered and her pulse raced, "You're mine."

Mae closed her eyes, unable to resist. She couldn't hold on to her heartbreak in the presence of a man determined to get her pregnant...PREGNANT... in order to get her back. She licked her lips and stalled for time to think, "I need to go to the bathroom."

Mike let her hands go with a kiss on the back of each. "Okay. Then...I'm coming home with you."

"...I'm coming home with you," Mae joined him in his reply simultaneously. "God, Mike, you tie me up in knots."

Once again the darkness concealed his facial expression, to which she ordinarily would have protested whatever thought had just entered his head.