Just Very Good Business

Story Info
A wife can become very important and it is just sex.
3k words
3.91
15.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I married my childhood sweetheart when she was 20 and I was 25. She gave me her virginity the night of our wedding. The perfect wedding with all the timings. Jessica is the perfect wife in every way. The wife every man wants.

Jess is 5'2", and 118 pounds. She has dark red hair, green eyes and a pixie face so beautiful you blink to see if she is real. Her breasts are as nearly perfect as I think they can be. Probably a 34 c maybe? slim waist and hips that match her breasts perfectly.

We have three beautiful young children soon to become beautifully young women. Jess is now 38 and our daughters will soon become women. All three have periods and breast budding to become larger than their mother's. Two may become every bit as pretty as their mother and the third nearly so.

Over the years we have been forced to attend many parties. I work the corporate ladder and I am high up. The past ten years I have worked very hard to get Jess out of her panties and bra for some of them. Very slowly she has come around. But very slowly, Jessica is the perfect wife.

Just not quite the one I could use. Jess's breasts and pussy could make us a lot more money. Would I really use her like that? Well with the right group of guys I would get my wife's beautiful breasts out for them bare and let them fondle and suck them as they take her panties off and all of their hard cocks would soon make my perfect little wife scream with joy. I'd want every one of them to cum in her perfect pussy.

Very slowly Jessica has become much more open sexually. I have been very discreet in the moves I have made with my wife. Only three times in the past six months have I gotten Jessica to date VERY important men at very important dinner meeting for me. I explained to Jess that I had young women that usually handled these dinners but that sometimes they could not be helpful. I explained fully that these dates usually ended with sex for the men in their room.

I did even explain that sex was somewhat expected by these men and what she did was completely up to her, and I understood that just the face she was willing to help was a huge favor.

As she dressed for the first of these dates that I as her to do for me. I saw that she dressed in neither her panties nor her bra. As she was finishing up her bit of makeup she leaned over and kissed me with tongue.

"I will tell you my Love that only the second man ever will see your wife's bare breasts tonight. And he might even finger her pussy. Would that do without him being bare up inside me?"

I will love you forever my darling for what ever you'll do in this case. But I will confide he will hope to look into your eyes while being up inside of you."

"Are you telling me to let him fuck me David?"

"Oh no my Love only that it would be the best results if you do."

"Are you saying it is that important David?"

"Yes, it might be that important Jess."

"If I do this Dear, will it be the only time it happens?"

"No Jess, Harold comes several times each month. And will ask for you from now on."

"I see, well I will do what is needed Dear."

Jessica met Harold downstairs in the lounge.

I had met Harold for a drink a couple hour earlier that day. I had told him his usual date Monica was unviable to be with him tonight. But that my wife Jessica was to stand in for her tonight. His eyes got very big.

"Are you saying Jessica is to be my date in every way David?"

"I have explained to Jess exactly what you will expect of her yes. Harold."

"Will I be seeing Monica next week when I am here?"

"Well, I'd be flattered if you want to see Jessica again next week."

"David are you really saying I can fuck your wife whenever I am her from now on?"

"Yes, that is what I hope will happen after tonight, Harold."

"Has she ever done this before David?"

"You will only be her second lover Harold."

"I will go slowly with her David my cock is very large you know."

"That is why I chose you Harold."

"Thank you David, I am flattered."

I saw them in the lounge when they met. Harold id middle aged but very handsome and they had met several times becoming casual friends. I knew he was very attracted to Jessica, and he had inquired if she ever dated. He knew some of the wives did. And he'd stated openly he would love to date Jess if she ever did. They remained at dinner until after 10pm and I saw them retiring up to his room. I was standing near the lounge doorway talking with Monica, Harold usual partner.

We made eye contact as they passed, and my wife smiled and nodded. As they walked on by, I glanced at their backs as they stood at the elevators. Harold hand was down inside the back of Jessica's dress. His hand was firmly on her bare buttock. And as the doors opened and they stepped into the elevator I saw Jessica shrugged her shoulders and the top of her dress plunged to her waist and Harold's mouth found one of my wife's perky nipples. The door closed.

"My David looks like my date will soon have his big cock up in your wife."

"It does look that way Monica."

"Do you plan to let him fuck your wife several times a month now."

"If that is what he wants."

It was after 2am when I finished my duties and headed back to our rooms. Jessica wasn't there. So, I went up to 213 to his room. The do not disturb sign was out on his door. I walked up and leaned close. I knew my wife was doing more than I had hoped still being I hoped in Harold's room. But I could not hear a thing from inside. We had left 215 empty as usual when a very important customer was in. Just in case anything went wrong so we could take control if we needed to. I used my master key card and slipped into 215 and crossed to the joint patio, I eased the doors to the patio open and stepped out on it.

Harold had left the doors to his patio wide open, and I could hear voices from inside. I moved closer to his side of the patio, and I began to hear more clearly. The lights were on in his room.

"Jessica you are so beautiful. I never dreamed David would let you date anyone. I fell for you the very first time I saw you."

"Oh, move slowly Harold, your cock is so big. I love how it feels inside me. I never dreamed I could do this with another man, but I love how you feel inside me. God your cock feels so good. Tell me I feel as good now as I did the first two times, we did this. And ask me again to walk down and get ice for us. I will do it this time and I don't care how many people see me."

"Yes, oh my Jessica, I want you to cum for me one more time and then I will watch you walk nude down for ice. And I will take pictures of my beautiful lover Jessica."

"I will pose any way you want me to my Lover."

I had heard everything I needed to hear, my wife was making love with Harold, and he was very happy with her. I slipped out and back down to our rooms. It was nearly 5am when Jess came into our rooms. She took her dress off and moved into our bed. She was naked and warm.

" I did what you ask me to. I have had another man's cock inside of me most of the night. He is a very good lover, and his penis is very large. I enjoyed it very much. He has asked to see me again next week. I ask if he wanted sex with me again and he told me he wants me regularly now. I told him I would do it with him any time he wants me. Do you want me to fuck him when he wants me now."

"That would be perfect Jess."

"Now David I want my other lover this morning, please."

I was fucking my wife and doing as good a job as I could at it.

"David, Harold says there will be other men who will want me now, is that true?"

"Yes, Jess that will be true."

"But only Harold next week?"

"Yes, Jess, until Saturday Honey."

"You want me to see someone Saturday, David?"

"Will it be a sex date with someone I know?"

"Yes, Jessica a sex date with Micheal Miorty."

"He is the Black man from South Africa, isn't he?"

"Yes, Jess he is a very nice guy, you seem to like him. He has a huge taste for sex with white women. He has asked me about you several times. If I would ever let you date. He really likes you and wants you. If fact he ask me about you last week."

"And what did you tell him about me David?"

"I showed him your album my love."

"My nude one?"

"Yes, that one Jess and he fell in love with you."

"It has pictures of us fucking doesn't it, David?"

"Yes, and soon it will include you and Harold fucking in it too."

"And soon after maybe pictures of Micheal fucking me too?"

"It is my hope to see that is true too. Micheal has asked if you could travel with him to his home in South Africa for a month."

"Could I really do that with him David. I read in one of our papers that the really wealthy blacks over there have their mistresses displayed topless for all to see. It is a thing of honor for them both."

"He loves your beautiful breasts, Jess. So yes, maybe so?"

"I have never thought about sex with a black man before."

"They say the skin contrast is exciting and the girls say he is a very good lover. Maybe even better than Harold is."

"Oh, my really?"

Jessica was very horny that week and we made love every night. Harold called me Wednesday and ask to see Jess. She was in the den, and I stepped in there and ask her. She grinned.

"Sex date?"

"Yes, he wants to see you."

"Tell him I will be there in 30 minutes. Room 213 again? I need to get out of my bra and panties for him."

She turned and ran upstairs. In a few minutes she returned in a very low-cut T-shirt and her nipples were very hard. She had on very short shorts that fit very tight and showed a beautiful camel toe.

"Your pussy is gorgeous."

"Glad you like it. Harold's cock will be up in me most of the night, don't wait up for me."

"I will suck you awake lover. I want my other cock then."

It was after 3am when I woke to her sucking on my cock.

"I am full of Harold's cum, let's add yours to it."

As she slid down over me, I could feel how slick she was. He had really fucked my wife good tonight.

"Was it good tonight, Babe?"

"He is such a good lover I love his cock in me. I tried to get him to stay over and fuck me more tomorrow, but he couldn't this time."

"So, he was good to you?"

"No, he was very bad. After we had fucked the first time, he wanted us to go down to the lounge for a drink. all I had was the t-shirt and my tits were a mess from him working them and my camel toe shorts with him leaking out of me, so a big wet spot. He had to show me off. We went down and it was full of guys. David, I know most of them. Some really well. Harold kissed me in front of them and held me with his hand on my breast. They were shocked. He kissed me again with tongue and I felt the air on my breasts I knew he had displayed them. He eased back and told me to let them kiss them. David ever man in there kissed my breasts or sucked my nipples. more than half of then told me they didn't know you were letting me date. Some told me they wanted on my list. I was asked by several how many dates I had done. I answered honestly that this was our second one. One guy just could not believe it and he ask if I was doing full sex dates? I said simply that yes Harold is fucking me. Harold was so proud of me."

"I had hoped to keep you quiet Jessica. I will have a run of guys who want to date you now."

"You mean guys who want to fuck me?"

"Yes, now that they know Harold is fucking you many will want you."

"David, didn't you want others to know that I am to be dated?"

"Jessica do you want to be listed as dateable."

"Well I have dated Harold now twice and I am to date Michael Saturday. You want me to fuck him too done you? Am I not a woman who is now sexually dateable for men here?"

"Well yes, I guess you are."

"So David, are there other men you would like for me to date and let fuck me?"

"Yes, Jess there are."

"Are there men you have trouble getting the girls to date now?"

"Well, yes there are Honey. Michael is one. He really is going to want to take you home with him for sometime. And he really will want to parade you topless around to show you off as his girl."

"I don't see a problem with that."

"Jessica, I have maybe ten guys I have trouble setting up with dates."

"Do I have a list?"

"Do you want one?"

"Yes, I think so."

My prim perfect wife had gone from me her husband being her one and only lover to a second lover whom she adores. To a sex date in just a couple days with a black man. And now a list of prospective lovers who are nearly all blacks. I had always hoped Jessica could finally become the business partner I had always known she could become. I have always believed women control the world. The control hides in a wonderful spot between their legs. They just need to learn how to use it.

A few days pasted and I tried to be calm and not seem to notice as Saturday came and Jessica calmly got ready for her date that night. Her makeup was minimal, just enough to high light her beautiful features. The dress she'd chosen did everything to display all of her sexual beauty.

The cups of her yellow dress hugged the shape of her beautiful breasts and even gave the complete beautiful shapes of her nipples. She could not have shown them any more perfectly if they had been bare. I was so proud that now everyone who was seeing Jessica now knew what her breasts looked like. The only thing left was to fondle and suck them. And everyone now knew the dress was covering the rest of her less anything under it.

All who saw Michael escort my wife into the lounge and to dinner that night knew it was a sex date and she had agreed to take his cock later. Several of our best customers stopped me that night to ask about her.

"David, how long has your wife been Dating now?"

"Not long now Brian, she has seen Harold twice and this is her first time with Micheal."

"Just to be completely clear David, Jessica has fucked Harold twice and she is going to fuck Micheal tonight?"

"No, Brian to be completely clear Harold has had his bare cock up inside my wife's vagina several times. Maybe 8 or 10. And Micheal is here for 5 or 6 days. Jessica will be with him the whole time. I am sure he will fuck Jess lots of times. I am sure Micheal will ask for my wife to return with him back to South Africa. He usually wants a new girl for a month. My guess is maybe 3 month this time with Jessica. And maybe much longer?"

"We know how Micheal is David, what if he wants Jessica for his 8th wife?"

"Well, Brian business can be about money and good opportunities. If he offers enough money and business opportunities? And if Jessica is that enamored with his big black cock, we might work something out?"

"But David we really do know how Micheal is. He will turn beautiful Jessica into a whore for the black men down there."

"Yes, Brian but we plan to turn my wife into a whore for all of you here."

"Yes, David but here I get to fuck her, so it is okay."

"Would you like to fuck my wife as soon as she is back Brian?"

"Can you make that happen for me please?

"You are one of our best Brian so I will make her yours when you desire her."

It is just very good business. And Jessica was going to be very good for it.