All Comments on 'Just What I Needed Ch. 05'

by Phallicwords

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

is this all about sucking his dick and no pounding her pussy? i realize she is all dick sucking is my religion, but isnt he going to fuck her sometime?

PhallicwordsPhallicwordsalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Yes

Thanks for your input. I do plan to take it in that direction soon. The purpose of this story (as you've probably already noticed) is not just to have the characters get off over and over. I'm trying to toe the line of real-life and fantasy. Jen is a very orally focused girl and Matt enjoys that subservience. Hopefully you will stick with them and find out what happens next!

animal99animal99over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story but leaving JEN in the car while he worked all that time kinda brought me back to reality.

Until that point I was enjoying the fantasy of having a woman around who wanted/NEEDED to suck his cock. But to treat her so poorly, kind of upset me. After all that build up whereby no woman had previously treated him well, i would think he'd have an undying appreciation for this woman "JEN". Then to have another woman PAY to suck him off, and he treating her gifts as poorly as he did (giving it away) and then mistreating her - well, THAT took the story in a different direction (Humiliation and cruelty).

I would enjoy seeing him treat JEN better and watching her develop into a more loving woman, as would be natural if this was a real couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous