All Comments on 'Just What They Needed Ch. 03'

by lemonzinger1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

I love the erotic tension that escalates throughout the story. The dialog is fantastic, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice continuation...

Interesting timing of the story that much later, allowed for good build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved it. The slow character build up reluctance/hesitation on both parts but the utter wantoness of their fucking is incredible. I envy him. I don't see this as a committed relationship but Friends With Benefits maybe? Hoping for another chapter tho. Just to see how far this goes. If any farther.

3 stars

DragonRider55

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 5 years ago
Very interested

Hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well written

The author is really skillful at developing characters and plot, and makes the setup leading to sexual things seem very logical and real rather than staged or like a fake porno yet still keep it hot to read. It's too bad there are not more stories from them as it is really a well done storyline.

justhorny2justhorny2over 4 years ago
Sexy

Great story made this old man wish for the same to happen to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlemonzinger1@lemonzinger1
16 Followers
Amateur writer, fascinated with the power of storytelling to evoke genuine emotions and reactions. The social environment we live in is stressful and silencing. Let's tell our stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES