Just with her hand

Story Info
Luke's wife on her first date.
1k words
3.49
46.4k
36
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke doesn’t know where he’s going exactly. It’s way too early to go home, as his wife is only due to be getting picked up by the guy about now. Luke’s driving toward the park intending to go sit in the gazebo when his phone buzzes with a text.

Annabelle: He’s here and I’m super nervous! Wish me luck xx

Luke pulls over. His chest has tightened and his gut has turned.

Luke: Love you baby xx

He watches the screen for a response but there’s nothing after a few minutes so he drives on across town. It’s a 30 minute drive to the park. The place is almost deserted on a week day afternoon. He sits in the gazebo staring out at the gardens, trying to picture where Annabelle is and exactly what’s happening with the guy. She didn’t know where he was taking her, and she was planning to dress in plain, conservative clothing Luke has seen her wear out to cafes and the like quite often. He keeps flashing between the image of a simple coffee between a couple of school friends still going on and the guy having skipped the coffee and taken her back to his place where he’s currently fucking her.

It’s four-thirty when Luke drives away from the park and almost five when he approaches his street with his skin in a cold sweat and his heart thumping. He turns the corner and his chest tingles with some weird kind of relief when he sees there are no cars at his house.

He slows but doesn’t stop, pulling up after driving another block to the shopping centre parking area where he won’t be detected spying. He checks the time again and decides it’s more likely that they haven’t arrived back at the house yet, rather than the guy having already left.

Another painfully slow twenty minutes pass where Luke virtually stares at the time on the car radio tick over. Then his phone buzzes and his heart leaps excitedly. He fumbles with the screen lock and gets up the message.

Annabelle: At home getting changed for him. Love you too xx

Luke types with shaking hands, his entire body weak and almost numb.

Luke: Okay baby I’ll be waiting

He drives. His mind is floating now. He can easily picture what’s happening between the guy and his wife but he doesn’t want to anymore. He sees Annabelle’s smile and feels her in his arms. He hears her laugh and smells her beautiful scent.

He pulls up across the street and along a bit from their home. There’s a late model dark-grey sports car parked in the driveway. The house is closed, blinds shut. Luke swallows at the ache in his throat, not watching the clock tick over this time -- just staring at his front door as shadows slowly lengthen and the street lights come on.

Almost two hours have passed and he has hardly moved a muscle. His front door finally opens and the guy closes it behind him striding to his car, backing out onto the road and speeding off in the opposite direction.

Luke immediately pulls around into his driveway, not bothering with the garage. His heart is in his throat as he opens his front door and walks in. “Annabelle?”

“I’m in here!” his wife calls from the main bathroom, her voice light and happy.

Luke goes to the bathroom and finds her looking in the mirror and wiping at her face. She has her little satin robe on but it’s open. She turns, smiling, and Luke sees that her breasts and belly are smeared with cum. Her hands are also wet with it and there’s a thick gooey string of it in her hair.

“Is that...?” Luke asks, his voice failing.

Annabelle nods. “Uh huh. It’s his semen. I already cleaned up once a while ago. This is his second load and there’s nearly as much as the first time.”

“He came on you?” Luke asks stupidly. “Like...?”

“Just from my hand,” Annabelle says sweetly. “Both times were with my hand.”

“Oh okay. That’s umm, that’s what we said. That’s good then.”

“Yeah, it was just like we said,” Annabelle confirms, moving closer. She looks down at herself and stops though. She touches the goo on her belly then looks at her hands. “There’s so much of it from him,” she says and looks more closely at the fingers of her left hand. She spreads them and cum strings between them. She gathers the string with the tip of her tongue and takes it into her mouth. She continues to lick all around her wedding rings and sucks them clean. She sucks from beneath then turns her hand and sucks around the diamond.

“Baby, that’s umm....” Luke starts, then swallows hard at what he’s seeing his wife do.

“I know,” she says and wipes a glob from her breast and sucks those fingertips clean. “Don’t worry, his tastes every bit as yucky as yours. I just don’t want to wash it away or anything. I licked up as much of his first load as I could and swallowed it for him -- which he really enjoyed. And rubbed the rest into my skin. So now I’m really sticky everywhere.”

Luke watches transfixed with his cock firming as Annabelle gathers the last obvious glob of semen with her fingers and carefully smears it over her pussy lips. She looks reddened and open down there. Luke gulps. “Did he um...?”

Annabelle peers up from what she’s doing and nods. “He fingered me quite a few times, Luke. He’s got huge fingers too. Like really long and thick as well. And so is his thingy. It’s frigging enormous!”

Luke nods and gulps again as Annabelle finds the glob of semen in her hair and carefully gathers it. She spreads her fingers and watches it string between them. She looks down at herself and presses against her little bush with her free hand then wipes that cum into her pussy lips as well.

She peers up at Luke watching intently. “Do you like that? Should I put my fingers inside or just rub on the outside?”