Just You, Me and a Chair

Story Info
A rough lesson for you on my favourite chair.
1.9k words
3.63
18.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is bare, with only myself and a chair in it, an old wooden chair with no padding just a timber seat and seven uprights that are bridged for the back of the chair.

You look around to see what I have in store for you but there is nothing in the room but me and the chair. I order you to remove my shoes and socks, you sit on the chair and lift my foot to remove my shoe. I slap you across the face hard, I see the redness appear on your cheek immediately.

"Did I say that you could sit?" I demand.

"No sir " You stammer as you jump to your feet.

"Remove my shoes and socks, now!"

You fall on your knees at my feet and I place one foot on your thigh, kicking up the hem of your black skirt so the heal of my shoe digs into the pale skin of you tender thigh. You attempt to remove my shoe, but I press the heal of my shoe hard into your thigh. You gasp at the pressure that I am applying with my foot, driving the heal deeper into your soft flesh.

I relent only slightly by easing the pressure through your thigh, just enough so that can slide my foot from my shoe but to do so you must press my shoe back into your sore flesh again . You slide my sock down my ankle and I press my toes into your thigh to make it difficult for you for you to remove my sock.

I take my other foot and place it on the same thigh and twist slightly as I push my shoe into the tenderness of your skin. Again, you struggle to remove my shoe, I am not making this easy at all for you. Once you have my second shoe off you have a similar fight with my sock as I grind just my big toe into your thigh twisting and turning into you.

You feel the cold wooden floor through your knees and shins as you kneel in front of me. Your poor thigh is red and there is a scratch from the heal of one of my shoes.

"Pick up those socks" I order.

You pick them up immediately. You really do not know where this is going, I have never been like this before. Your heart beat intensifies as you understand the total lack of control that you have.

You hold out my socks up in front of you, you do not know what I want you to do with them. I snatch them from you.

I hold up my socks in front of you and slowly tie them together.

I love to tie knots, slowly, deliberately, and precise. I was actually a Boy Scout, but some of the knots I know, they sure as hell do not teach in the scouts.

I turn on my heel and walk around behind you, placing my socks over your eyes and tying them behind your head. I pull your head back into my cock in my pants and I run my hand down your cheek under your chin and around your throat as I pull your head back into me.

You cannot see a thing. As I stand behind you looking down over your head and down the top button of your blouse. With one hand still on your throat controlling your head I reach down with my other hand and unbutton two of the buttons on your blouse.

I push my hand down the open buttons of your blouse and into the cup of your bra. Fuck you have gorgeous tits. I pinch your nipple as my hands moves around your breast inside your bra.

With one hand on your throat and the other roughly on your breast I drag you up on your feet then abruptly let you go.

As I move around you, you know that I am close to you, as I make just enough noise in my bare feet for you to hear me moving around. You can sense that I am now in front of you.

I press my finger into your chest between your breasts, I dig it into your bare skin and press into your ribs. I run it down your chest as you draw in your breath. The pain is exquisite.

I unbutton the lowest button on your blouse and then I nearly pull you off you feet as I tear the rest of the buttons off as I rip your blouse apart. You are so shocked, why would I do that to your lovely blouse after unbuttoning the bottom button.

You are completely out of your depth without your sense of sight. You fall to the ground as I again grab your blouse and tear it from your shoulders, You cannot anticipate what I am about to do. You feel completely helpless now that I am in complete control.

"Get up" I demand.

"Yes sir "

You are standing there naked now from the waist up except for your bra. I have told you about how gorgeous your tits, haven’t I. The view I have of a nipple pulled roughly out of the bra cup. Proud and erect, the poor thing has been roughed up a little.

Your heart rate and breathing are both quickened as you try to anticipate what is to come. You sense that I am behind you now, I keep moving almost silently and you cannot keep exact track of where I am. I grab the back of your neck and dig my fingers into your flesh.

Pushing you by the neck I move you to behind the chair so that the top of the chair back presses into the top of your hips and waist. I push your neck forward and down so that you are forced to bend over the back of the wooden chair. It digs painfully into your hips as I force your head down towards the seat.

I run my fingers down the length of your back to the top of your skirt. I can feel bump of your vertebrae as I trace my fingers down your spine.

Your nerves light up all the way down into your pussy, it is like flicking a switch and the electricity flows down your spine and straight into your pussy. My erection is now rigid and hard and I step in close to press against my cock into your up turned arse. You cannot help but gasp.

I reach under your skirt and drag your panties slowly down over your butt cheeks and down your thighs past your knees to your ankles. Your dignity is totally gone as you are bent over the chair with my socks tied over your eyes and your knickers now around your ankles and feet.

You do not realise I have moved until you feel my hands grab your hair, fuck me, that probably hurts eh ?

I unzip my pants and take out my cock and forcing your head back I guide your mouth onto my cock. I hang on to your hair so I can control the amount of cock that I fuck into your face. The more the merrier really, in my opinion.

I work your head back and forth along the length of my cock. Whilst I reach down your back and I hitch up your skirt, up over your bum and I take the hem and I tuck it under your bra strap so that your bare arse is fully exposed.

If you had any dignity left, it is now totally gone. With you bent over bare arsed over the chair, my cock in your mouth and my hand in your hair.

SLAP

Fuck, that would hurt. Right on the top of your arse and your lower back. The blindfold means you cannot anticipate and tense your muscles to try to sustain the blow.

SLAP

Right in the exact same spot on your arse, you cry out a cry muffled by my cock in your mouth. You brace for another blow but instead you feel my finger dig into your arse hole and I twist it. You feel my finger move deep into your arse and I move it inside you. You cry out again, the sensation is just so unexpected.

I continue to fuck your face as I work my finger around in your arsehole. Sliding my cock into and out of your mouth. Your tongue grips my cock and presses it against the top of your mouth.

There is only so much I can take and I prepare to cum but I try not to make a sound so that you cannot anticipate it as I cum into your mouth. I draw my cock out so that my final ejaculation is on your face and my cum dribbles from your mouth and drips from your chin.

I take my finger from your arse and move quietly around you.

I force my hand between my legs and grab onto your pussy, I reinsert my finger back in your arse twisting it as I start to massage your pussy.

"You are a little sook now aren't you ?" I say.

"Yes sir" is all you can muster as I continue to massage your cunt paying attention to your clit and at the same time I explore your arse with my finger.

The combination of the two should be exhilarating and I know it will not be long until I have you ready to cum.

"Do not cum on me" I demand.

You try to think about anything else so that you do not cum but my touch is so precise, I know exactly how to stimulate you.

I move my hand from your clit sliding all the way down to enter your pussy. I move two fingers into you and rub them against my finger in your arse through the wall of your pussy. Occasionally moving back to massage your clit.

Finding your G spot and drawing that come-hither motion in your pussy to really get those juices flowing. I know what you like, I know exactly where to touch inside your cunt. And the byplay with my finger in your arse and occasionally tormenting your clit, I know you can not last long.

"Please sir, may I cum." You beg.

"No!"

"Please sir."

"What ?"

"Please sir, may I cum."

"No"

I remove my finger from your arse.

SLAP

I force my finger back up your arse, even deeper now. I feel the pressure through the wall of your pussy of my other fingers moving in your cunt.

"Please sir, may I cum." You beg again, almost in tears.

"I suppose you may, be quick about it" I say reluctantly.

I take my fingers out of your pussy and work your clit in small circles I continue to stimulate your arse with my finger.

You cum, you squirt all over my thighs, knees and the floor at the back of the chair.

"Look at that mess" I say. " you will have that cleaned up before I get back, make sure of it.

"I want that floor licked clean before I return"

I let you up from the back of the chair, the relief on your hips is short lived as I force you to kneel on the floor as I then quietly leave the room.

I will be back, you can bet on that, after all I have not fucked your beautiful sweet cunt yet, it would be a shame to leave that unfucked now wouldn’t it