Just Your Average Workplace Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Ilana's workplace antics.
1.9k words
3.94
6.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounded wildly. I mean, this was the woman who had, not even a half hour ago, made me cum all over her face. And then, my boss. I was at a loss for words which is ironic, I know, but there you have it. This was way out of my comfort zone, but the sight of Candice and her full, juicy breasts made me think twice. I bit my bottom lip, contemplating the possibilities. Jeremy cleared his throat and I tore my gaze from Candice.

"As we were saying," he chortled. "Candice had just come in to tell me, ah, about you. You're...quite an asset to this company, Ilana." I finally turned to look him straight in the eye and the way he ogled me just then made me blush.

"Is that so?" I countered. "I suppose that's what I was brought on board to do, isn't it?"

Standing up from his desk, Jeremy beckoned to Candice from over my shoulder, and I felt the warmth of her body press against mine for a brief second. As she got closer, I watched in awe as he undid his belt and perfectly creased slacks, fumbled around, and pulled out his thick, uncut member.

"Here's a task for you," he snorted, stroking his hardness a few times. I half expected for someone to laugh and tell me that it was all a joke...that is, until Candice dropped to her knees and circled her tongue around the tip of his cock. He groaned loudly, swaying on the spot and grabbing onto the edge of his desk. Pulling back the foreskin, she licked directly under the head, drawing tiny circles on his skin. It reminded me of what she'd done to me earlier, and I felt my cunt throb.

Candice bobbed her head up and down skillfully as I watched, entranced. Jeremy tried unsuccessfully to hold her in place, but somehow Candice kept squirming out of his reach. Lifting up his cock, she kissed her way down to his balls, licking them lightly. Cracking open one eye, he looked my way and grinned.

"I know you want to join in. You better get in on this." I took a few tentative steps, and Jeremy surprised me when he grabbed at my skirt, dragging me forward. Almost losing my footing, I managed to lean against his desk. I got ready to heave myself up onto it when Jeremy shouted a harsh, "no!" at me, making me jump. "G-get on the desk on all fours like a good dog." Looking down at Candice, I noticed that she'd stopped and was wiping the corner of her mouth. "Hurry up!" my boss barked, still panting slightly.

I did as I was told, because honestly, what other choice did I have? Balancing myself on that cluttered desk was no small feat, but I did it. Suddenly, I felt a sharp sting as Jeremy smacked my ass, hard. Before I could catch my breath, he slid a finger into my tight, puckered hole. I squealed, arching my back deeply. Oh fuck, I thought.There was a flurry of movement behind me, then the sensation of being yanked backwards. The only thing that kept me from hitting the floor was Jeremy's iron grip on my hips.

"Careful, Jeremy!" I heard Candice admonish in a playful tone. "Don't hurt her."

"No, no," he grunted. "I'm not going to hurt her." His cock was still wet from Candice's mouth, as well as the precum beading at the tip. I knew this because I felt it, all of it, as he slowly penetrated me. I gasped for air, my entire body seizing up in a wave of mixed pain and sublime ecstasy.

"O-oh, God," I stuttered as Jeremy fucked me slowly, digging his fingers further into my flesh. Anal sex, as it were, was still pretty foreign to me...but I liked it. And I liked it even more when I felt Candice's silky tongue on my clit, alternating between lapping up my juices and playfully licking Jeremy's balls as he stroked long and deep. Fuck. I wanted to cum so bad, but she made sure to keep me right at the edge.

The funny part was, she should have noticed that Jeremy was getting close. Either way, he had another idea in mind. Grabbing Candice by the hair, he pulled her back and off me, then forced her head back, her mouth hanging open in surprise. He maintained his grip on her silky but now tangled hair with one hand, while he stroked his cock furiously.

"Hurry up. Open your mouth wider," he growled, moments before he shot his thick, hot load onto her face. "Yeah, you look good like that. Now finish the other one off." Turning over, I spread my legs in anticipation, eagerly waiting for her tongue, but she surprised me yet again when she climbed on top of me, grinding her pussy against mine. The friction of our clits together sent jolts of electricity throughout my body and I jerked involuntarily. I laid back, letting Candice take control and bring me to orgasm.

Panting crazily, I let my head hang over the side of Jeremy's desk, his pen holder dangerously close to the edge.

"Jeremy, I'm going back to my office. I have that video conference in about...fifteen minutes," I heard Candice say. Craning my neck, I noticed that she was already dressed and standing by the door. "Ciao." Feeling awkward, I sat up, rearranging my clothes.

"I-I'd better get back to my desk, too," I blurted out.

"Not so fast," Jeremy's voice boomed out. Losing my balance while jumping off the desk, I landed hard on the office floor. Not my finest moment. Groaning in shock and pain, I didn't see him walk towards me until his shadow towered over me.

"Fuck," I groaned again. "Sorry, Jeremy." I grabbed the edge of the desk to hoist myself up, but he pushed my hand away roughly.

"Not so fast," he repeated. "You might as well stay down there." His cock was hard again, and it sent chills up my spine. This was different.

He stopped in front of me, his thick member inches from my face. It was as if time was standing still, and hours seemed to pass before one of us opened our mouth.

"So? It's not going to suck itself," he said impatiently.

"Jeremy, I need to get back. I - I should go," scrambling to my feet, I rose up a foot off the ground before he shoved me back down. "Wait a second!"

"You heard me."

This was not the turn of events that I was expecting, not in the least. I opened and closed my mouth several times; apparently it was at that moment that my voice decided to take leave.

"Do I have to tell you a third time?" Somehow, as his voice got softer, his tone got sterner.

"I think I should go." Regaining my balance, I got to my feet and dashed for the door, expecting Jeremy to grab me or come after me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Part of me wanted to ignore what I was certain was an empty threat, but another part of me was...curious. "I mean, far be it from me to stop you, but how horrible of me would it be to not at least warn you of the potential consequences.

"Such as?"

"Well, ah, needless to say, I can get you for insubordination. Which, as I'm sure you're aware, can and will lead to your termination."

"Bullshit," I laughed. "You and Candice wouldn't dare." I turned to stare him down. "You're into sinking the ship you're on so you can kill the captain? How the hell do you expect to get away with that?"

"Oh, you're under the impression that either I or Candice give a damn about this job," he burst into maniacal laughter. "Yeah, no. We're not. Trust me, if anything were to happen, I'd be well taken care of."

"I still call bullshit."

My voice was a lot weaker this time around, and I mentally kicked myself. One thing I'd learned in corporate America is to never let anyone see you get nervous or doubtful.

"You're more than welcome to test that wonderful theory, Ilana. Like I said, far be it from me to get in your way." Motioning to the door, his expression remained unchanged. We stared at each other for a full two minutes, and Jeremy's face broke into a wide grin. "That's what I thought. Smart choice." Walking around so that he was in front of his impressive desk, he leaned back against his hands, the same grin on his face. "I always said you were an asset to this company." I stayed mute, still wrapping my head around what just happened. "Don't just stand there," he chuckled, a bite of impatience in his tone. "Open your mouth and ask me what it is I want you to do." I hesitated, weighing my pretty limited options.

Rolling his eyes, Jeremy shook his head and sighed, walking around to take a seat behind the desk. Jiggling his mouse, I heard his computer turn on and he seemed to be searching for something. That's when I started to panic a bit.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" The words tumbled out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

"Come get under the desk, Ilana," he replied tonelessly, not bothering to look up from the monitor. I strolled over and did what he asked, willing to see just how far his little game could go. As I settled in the tiny space by Jeremy's feet, I felt myself blush. From my vantage point, I could see the unmistakable bulge in his pants and instinctively knew what was coming. The bastard was insatiable. "Well? Get to it!"

Licking my lips, I slowly unzipped his slacks, freeing him from his cloth constraints. Wrapping my lips around the tip, I sucked lightly, teasing him. He moaned loudly, and grabbed the back of my head, forcing his cock down my throat and held it there. Moving my head up and down like a rag doll, he simultaneously thrust his hips upwards, getting as much of himself into my mouth as he could. He struck up a steady pace...up until the phone rang, breaking his concentration.

"Shit!" he yelled, and I heard him fumble around with his free hand. I have to give it to him, he never once let go of my hair, opting to go about his business with only one hand. "This is Jeremy Meyers, what can I do for you today?"

With his member still in my mouth, and showing no signs of getting soft anytime soon, I listened as he droned on and on. Spit pooled in my mouth, and I tried my best to control it, which only served to massage his cock further. I have no idea how he was so calm on the phone.

"Yes, I'll have those numbers over to you as soon as I'm free. Uh huh. I think your sponsorship would do wonders over here. Uh huh. Thank you, Carter. Yes. Likewise." Hanging up, he sighed contentedly. "Yeah, stay like that for a minute. Mm." His breathing got short and ragged, then he pushed me away sharply. "Get out of there." I didn't need him to tell me twice. I stood back up shakily, completely thrown off. "You can go back to your desk, Ilana. Just know you owe me one. I'll let you know when."

TO BE CONTINUED