Just Your Average Workplace Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of Ilana's story.
2.7k words
4.29
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks passed since my last run in with Jeremy, and if I didn't know any better, I'd say that he was doing this on purpose. I had to admit, it kept me on edge...and if I were to be perfectly honest, the whole situation turned me on just as much as it repulsed me. I'd catch the occasional glimpse of Candice around the office, but she was always on her way somewhere else, which suited me just fine. I didn't mind avoiding interaction with her. I had to think of my next move, and I didn't need anything messing up my plans. Unfortunately, I didn't even have any plans in action, but I figured I'd cross that bridge when I got there.

On one hand, it would have been only too easy to give in to Jeremy. It wasn't all bad, but I knew I had to look at the bigger picture. He'd already called my bluff once, but that was my fault. I showed my hand way too soon. Lesson learned. Still, there was no need for me to kick myself at this point, the damage was long done. Instead, I concentrated on keeping my head down and myself out of trouble. And I also started paying more attention to my coworkers. Something told me to keep my ear to the ground, and I did. At first, I didn't notice anything of interest, but you know what they say about those who wait. It all happened so suddenly that I wasn't even aware of the gem that had fallen into my lap.

Andy, the village idiot, had sent an email regarding some new sponsor. I'd been tipped off days ago, but I didn't have the patience to engage with him and opted to wait for him to come to me. I skimmed the email, more so to waste time than out of any real concern, as I knew what my answer was going to be, until something caught my eye. An unfamiliar email address was copied, and the nosy part of me wanted to know who and why. It was an odd looking domain name, innovation X, and it definitely wasn't any of the sponsors that I could think of off the top of my head. This made me reread the email, and a few things stood out to me. Taking a mental note, I typed a half assed reply and sent the email. Rolling my eyes, I made to take a sip of my earl gray tea when I heard my name being called.

"Ilana?" My skin crawled when I recognized the voice. Jeremy. Fuck. "May I have a quick word?"

I could have ignored him, pretended that I was so wrapped up with petty marketing issues and irritating sponsors that I didn't hear him call me, but something deep down forced me out of my seat and towards his office. I walked in wordlessly; Jeremy's back was to me as he shuffled back to his desk.

"Ah, there you are," he said pleasantly. "You mind closing the door behind you?" I nodded, quietly shutting the door and sat in the plush chair facing my boss. There was a tiny pause where our eyes met, and my first instinct told me to not lower my gaze.

"Was there something you needed, Jeremy?" I said in an even tone that surprised me, since my nerves were shot. "I was in the middle of some work just now." Hoping that he wouldn't call my bluff, I stood firm.

"Well what do you know, I have some more for you." His tone was so jovial, so irritatingly calm, that for a split second I was disarmed. A split second too late. I can only assume that he sensed my hesitation and pause, and the smile that spread across his face was a dead giveaway.

Standing up, I saw the growing bulge in his pants and my heart quickened. Without breaking eye contact, his left hand idly rubbed the front of his slacks, and I knew what was coming. Struggling to control my breathing, so as not to make my nervousness too apparent, I stood perfectly still, defiant.

"Ilana, don't you want to get on with the task at hand?" Again, that same offhand tone was so disarming. I managed to give him a small smile, not wanting to let on how I really felt. Clearing my throat to buy myself an extra second, I gave my best smirk.

"And how do you suggest I best...tackle this, Jeremy?"

He let out a hearty guffaw, and I saw the bulge jiggle slightly. Deep down, I was turned on and amazed, just as much as I was disgusted by this man. But time was of the essence, so I stepped daintily around his desk, getting as close as I could to him. He didn't even flinch, the bastard, even though I was so close that I could smell the blistex on his lips. My hand lightly grazed the front of his pants, and I stared Jeremy straight in the eye.

Yanking down his zipper, I maintained eye contact as I stroked the warm flesh that emerged, newly freed.

"You know what, let me be a proactive employee today, hm?" Not waiting for a response, I sank to my knees. Unexpectedly, the phrase "music soothes the savage beast" came to mind, and my mouth watered. With the tip of my tongue, I barely touched the tip of his cock, tasting the precum that was there. I pulled my tongue back momentarily, and a string of liquid kept me attached to his member. Engulfing him again, I slid down as far as I could, and pulled in my cheeks a little. He groaned slightly, the greedy fucker, and I managed to conjure up a moan myself, knowing that he'd feel the vibration.

I was right, and he jerked briefly, his hand gripping his desk to steady himself. I repeatedly licked the length of his shaft, keeping him at the edge without quite giving him what he wanted until I felt his hand grab my hair, which I had foolishly left loose.

"Open your mouth," he gasped. "And stay still." Wordlessly, I obeyed, striving to portray the docile slut, and Jeremy buried himself to the hilt in my mouth. I knew it was coming, so I prepared myself for it as he roughly fucked my mouth. My mouth was stretched open comically, and tears beaded in the corners of my eyes, and still, I didn't resist.

The fact that I didn't gag must have stirred something deep in him, because his movements became more erratic and harsh. Without warning, he pulled away from me, releasing his grip so quickly that I stumbled backwards. I fell onto the cheap office carpet with a muffled thump, but jumped back up immediately.

"That hot mouth of yours is really something, but I have something better in mind." Grabbing me by my arm in one smooth motion, he turned me around and bent me over his desk, my face pressed into the cold mahogany wood. I felt his hands fumble around until they found the buttons on the front of my light gray slacks, the sound of a seam starting to rip, and then, the sensation of the fabric sliding against my skin as it fell away. Holding me down with one hand, I heard a flurry of movement as Jeremy seized his cock and slapped it furiously against my ass. I moaned and tried to wriggle against him, but his grip was too strong. "Fuck," he gasped, before sliding into my ass and holding still. "Fuck!" he growled, louder this time, as he came, tightening his grip.

I had to catch my breath, but I stood up before I was ready. Unsteady on my feet, I hurriedly got myself together. I had no idea how long I'd been in Jeremy's office, but I didn't want to be missed by any of the office gossip mill.

"This was quite productive," I smirked, attempting to sound offhand and nonchalant. "But I'd better get back to my desk, and we can circle back to this? That is, if you need me to." Jeremy chuckled appreciatively, and inside I sighed with relief. As long as he wasn't on guard, he'd be malleable and therefore, bearable.

"I'll let you know." Waving me off, dismissively, it was all I could do to not run out of there.

Slipping back to my desk, I tried my best to look as if I'd been there the whole time. Remembering the email from earlier, I read it once more, trying to get a better understanding. These weren't sponsors that I could ever recall having been mentioned as a past, current, or even future or potential affiliate.

"Hey, Andy? I just - " I could have sworn that I'd seen my idiot coworker a minute ago, but he must have snuck off. However, in his haste to leave his desk, he left his screen on and his own email open. I glanced around to see if anyone was paying attention or coming towards me. Coast was clear. Being the nosy person that I am, I chanced a look at Andy's screen. Silly rabbit, I thought giddily, as it looked like it was Andy's personal email that was up.

Except...there were a lot of what looked suspiciously like work related emails, even though the email address was definitely not the generic company generated one. It was a personal account. The picture was becoming clearer, and it wasn't pretty. But...this was something that could benefit me. I held back a smile, and silently returned to my workspace. On the outside, anyone would have thought that I was just another worker bee, but my mind was racing with the possibilities at my fingertips. Part of me wanted to shout out what I suspected to the entire office and let the chips fall where they may, because I was almost positive that my hunch was spot on, but another part of me wanted to use this as the ace up my sleeve. Decisions, decisions. Some movement in my peripheral vision made me turn around, and I was quick enough to catch a glimpse of Candice going into Jeremy's office. Since everyone else was around, there was no way for me to eavesdrop.

I'm a patient person, though. Even when I saw Candice leave Jeremy's office, I didn't immediately run after her. As the old adage states, slow and steady wins the race, and that's exactly how I planned to do things. I half assed some more work, plotting my next move and mentally preparing myself for whatever was to come.

That's when opportunity fell right into my lap. Have I already mentioned that Andy is an idiot? My computer chimed two minutes later, signifying a new email, and I was surprised to see that I'd been copied in an email from Andy. After a quick scan, I saw that it was completely unintentional. Quietly copying the body of the email onto a blank document, I also marked it as important, knowing that it would come in handy later.

The rest of my day went smoothly, or maybe I was just in such a good mood that nothing bothered me. Either way, I didn't rush out of the office like I usually did...especially since I noticed Andy still hunched over his computer. His face was turning red, and I could tell that he was nervous about something. He was so into whatever he was doing that he didn't even notice that I was still there in the office. Taking my chance, I snuck up behind him, leaned in close, and whispered,

"Isn't time to clock out for the day?"

As expected, the dumb fuck jumped so badly that he nearly knocked the mouse off his desk...but not before I could steal a momentary glance at the computer screen. From what I could tell, it was banking information, and my eyebrow shot up.

"Aren't you a busy busy bee?"

"I was just getting ready to go," he managed to blurt out, his face turning a shade of red that was almost impressive. "Must have lost track of time."

"Understandable." I smoothed my blouse, keeping my tone neutral. "I'd lose track of time, too, if I were siphoning funds from my own place of employment."

I honestly didn't think that Andy's face could get any more red, but I was so wrong. Holding back a laugh, I took a step towards him, crowding him so that he was almost sitting on the desk.

"Don't worry, I won't tell," I murmured. "On one condition."

"Yeah? What's that?" His voice trembled, and I giggled, I couldn't help it.

"Get on the floor. Lay down."

We were the only office workers left, but I had no idea what time the cleaning crew came by, so time was definitely of the essence. Andy scrambled to do exactly what I told him, laying down on the ground fully clothed.

"Good." For the second time today, I unbuttoned my slacks, letting them slide down my hips, then my legs, then finally hitting the floor. I stepped out of them, and my shoes, to use the ball of my right foot to rub the front of Andy's pants. "Nice."

"W-what do you -" he stammered, and I pressed down on his cock, which was starting to rise, despite himself.

"Shut up. Shut. Up," I snapped. "I underestimated you, Andy. I really did. I also suspect that this isn't just your idea."

"They made me!" He whimpered. "He caught me -"

I didn't even have to ask who 'they' or 'he' was. That was all I needed to know, anyway. Whatever Andy was caught doing was irrelevant.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up?" Slipping off my panties in one smooth motion, I balled them up, then knelt down and shoved them into his mouth, a makeshift gag. "God, you make me so sick." Brushing a loose strand of hair behind my ear, I straightened back up. "Now, where were we?" My eye fell on the growing bulge, and I stroked it again, this time just with my big toe. Andy visibly shivered, and a guttural moan escaped his throat.

Tracing figure eights, the alphabet, and even my own name, he squirmed uncontrollably.

"You better not cum, dipshit. Not unless you want to go home with your pants wet?" He shook his head frantically, and I moved from his cock to his thigh. "Yeah, I thought so. So here's what's going to happen. You're going to answer a few questions for me." Inching closer to his zipper, I stopped abruptly and he jerked. "You accidentally copied me in an email, right? So is it that there are a few valid sponsors along with the fake ones?"

I waited for a response, studying his face closely. Wiggling my toe, he groaned again, then nodded.

"Okay. All right. These dummy accounts, are they all you or is Jeremy behind a few of them also?" There was no need to mention Candice's name, that ace needed to stay up my sleeve for as long as possible. Another nod. "Are you at least getting paid for this?" Again, he nodded. By now, I was bored. I had all the answers I needed, and the proof was literally right in my face. What else was there? Walking over to my desk, I fished around for my flash drive. I felt Andy's eyes on me as I calmly copied everything from his computer to my drive. What could he do about it?

Once I was done, I looked down at him, laying there looking pitiful. Rolling my eyes I motioned for him to get up.

"Since you cooperated so well, I think you deserve a reward," I grinned. Unzipping him deftly, I shoved him back onto his desk, my panties still in his mouth. Turning around, I spread my ass, then slowly sat on his now freed cock. The precum that dripped from his tip made for sufficient lubrication as I rode him slowly, his strangled grunts turning me on. I reached down and rubbed my clit, my moans mingling with his until I came with a deep shudder. Panting, I got off of him, catching my breath as I grabbed my pants. "Keep the underwear. It's the least I can do." I called over my shoulder, gliding out of the office and into the crisp evening air.

To be continued...