Justin and Trent

Story Info
A fight between two University jocks takes an intamite turn.
1.1k words
4.27
27.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy521
Guy521
213 Followers

Justin walked into the locker room and stripped of. His muscular body was shiny with sweat after a gruelling workout. Stuffing his ripe gym kit in his gym bag, he then realised he was not alone. Trent Jeffries walked into the locker room naked. Like Justin, he had a beautiful muscular frame.

Justin scoffed in contempt. Both boys were on the University football team together, but there was bad blood between them. They argued often and hated each other's guts. As Trent walked to his locker, he shoved Justin hard into one of the lockers.

'Fucking idiot,' said Trent.

'What the hell man!' shouted Justin 'what was that for?'

'For being an arrogant fuck boy,' sneered Trent.

Immediately, Justin slammed his locker door and shoved Trent hard onto the floor. Trent recovered quickly and charged Justin, knocking him on the floor. The boys tumbled and hit each other, their sweaty bodies gliding over each other as they wrestled on the floor. This went on for a while longer, until neither boy had any more energy.

They both sat together on the floor against the lockers, their chests heaving.

'Fuck you,' said Justin breathlessly.

Trent punched Justin's arm, weakly, to tired for a proper retort. They rested for a while longer, but Trent then noticed something.

'What the fuck bro, you came all over me!' exclaimed Trent looking at the thick ropes of cum on his body.

Justin then realized that he was covered to.

'Fuck of dude, it was you,' said Justin 'fucking pervert, your cock is rock hard.'

'So is yours!' said Trent exasperated.

Sure, enough both their cocks were rock hard. The heads of their cocks were both shiny and slick with cum. Precum oozed from their slits. It had been both of them. They looked at each other foolishly. Neither boy had felt the orgasm in the excitement of the fight.

'It... Uh.. It must've been the sweat,' stammered Justin 'it made our bodies all slick.'

Yeah.... right, it was just the sweaty skin against our cocks,' said Trent, completely humiliated.

They sat in silence not sure what to do next.

Justin and Trent were only ever rude to each other. So, their eventual next move was to do exactly that.

'I'm covered in cum and sweat thanks to you, fucking idiot,' said Justin.

'How the hell is it my fault?' asked Trent.

'You shoved me like a little bitch, and started our fight,' replied Justin.

'Fuck you Justin. You probably shot your load first, fucking pathetic,' retorted Trent.

Justin scooted towards Trent, his face only inches away from Trent's.

'Don't you call my stamina into question,' said Justin sternly 'there's no way I shot first.'

'Yeah right. I bet when you're having a wank you don't even last a minute,' replied Trent.

'Fuck you Trent. You want to talk smack? Lets prove who the alpha is,' said Justin 'let's frot with each other right now, and see who shoots first.'

'No way dude, I don't want you rubbing your ripe cock against me again,' said Trent.

'Such a pussy. Be a man about it,' replied Justin 'you know damn well you'd lose.'

'You wish Justin.'

'Oh, I know you'd shoot first. Like a pussy.'

With that, Trent stood up and grabbed Justin, pulling him to his feet. He then pulled him close, their faces centimetres apart. Without saying anything, both young men embraced each other, Their bodies flush against each other, arms wrapped around each other. Just a sea of thick, shiny muscle.

Slowly both young men began grinding their cocks against each other. They both tried to maintain their demeanour, but the frotting felt to good. Their skin was already slick with sweat, but as precum leaked from their cocks, their skin became even more slick. Soft gasps escaped Trent's lips as grinded against Justin. Meanwhile, Justin was moaning and whimpering loudly, like he was in heat. As his pleasure continued to grow Justin, rested his head on Trent's shoulder, needing him for support. Trent scratched at Justin's back as the pleasure enveloped him. They held each other tight, as their cocks fucked the slick skin. Their nineteen-year-old bodies trembled and spasmed until eventually the first boy shot his load.

Trent was the first one to cum. His knees buckled beneath him as pleasure ripped through his body. But Justin held him up, continuing to hold him close as Trent cried out Justin's name. Soon after, as if triggered by Trent's climax, Justin shot his load as a masculine roar emanated from deep within his throat. Like, Trent, Justin's knees buckled as his orgasm rocked his body. But this time Trent held Justin up. He could feel Justin's cock pulse, as it shot cum onto his abs. Feel Justin's hot breath against his neck as he gasped for air.

Both young men, stood in silence, still in each other's arms. Once again, they were completely confused. What was supposed to be a show of their stamina, had turned into something much more intimate. Eventually, they released each other. Their cocks, balls, abs and thighs were covered in cum. Neither boy had ever seen so much cum before.

'I uh... I guess you won,' said Trent weakly, trying to break the silence.

'Right.... yeah,' replied Justin kind of dazed.

'How the fuck are our cocks still rock-hard man?' asked Trent staring at Justin's cock.

'I don't know,' said Justin 'I'm usually soft by now.'

'Yeah,' said Trent a slight grin on his face 'we're both to horny for our own good.'

Neither boy wanted to stop the intense intimacy they had just shared. But they were both too proud to admit it.

'I should probably get going,' said Justin 'I've got a lecture later on.'

'Oh.... yeah, me to,' said Trent feeling disappointed.

'First I've got to blow all this stink of,' laughed Justin picking up his towel.

'Yeah you're pretty ripe bro,' said Trent.

'You're one to talk,' said Justin 'anyway, I'll see you around.'

With that Justin headed to the showers, a pang of disappointment in both their stomachs.

Now in the shower Justin wrapped his hand around his cock and began to jerk of thinking of Trent. Whimpers of pleasure escaped his lips, as he once again headed towards climax. Suddenly, the shower curtain got shoved back. It was Trent. Grabbing Justin around the waist, he pulled him in for a hard kiss. Justin was surprised at first. But, quickly snapped out of it, and began kissing back.

After a few minutes they broke the kiss.

'I don't want this to stop,' panted Justin 'I want us to experiment more with this guy on guy stuff.'

''Me to. I've never been so attracted to anyone before,' said Trent 'even your feet are a turn on for me.'

'You're so fucking beautiful,' said Justin running his fingers through Trent's hair. Trent grabbed Justin's cock and began stroking him as he licked his sensitive nipples.

'Fuck bro!' cried Justin 'it feels so good!'

'This is just the beginning bro. I can't imagine what we're going to do to each other next.'

To be continued.....


Guy521
Guy521
213 Followers