All Comments on 'Justin and Trent'

by Guy521

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Yes

Now that's jock love bro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very hot. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice but work on your grammar

Not a bad start at all, I can’t wait to read more but you seem to type of when you mean off and to when you mean too. Little things like that can jar the reader out of the experience. I do however look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy together

Trent and Justin do well together -- two sexy young men exploring each other, first in anger, hate, and jealousy, then later in developing love. Give one (or both) a bit of sexy chest hair -- something across the upper chest, around the pecs, maybe a treasure trail? It seems both guys have great dicks and are maybe moving toward sucking each other off? Keep going, it's great reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot AF

That's a great start! Two hot "straight" teenage jocks who can't hold back their lust for each other can never disappoint. I'd love if some of their teammates get involved in their exploration. Please continue writing this story!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 2 years ago

You write really good stories but you leave them. There should be more to a lot of your stories. They would be so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGuy521@Guy521
Young guy, putting his fantasies and past experiences into arousing stories, using a range of sexy characters to do so.