All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 04'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Fun Thyme

Thank you for this wonderful chapter. I've been following this series and this chapter was well worth the wait.

You did an excellent job with the love scene between Rosemary and Justin. You worded the love scene so it progressed so naturally.

Thanks you for sharing and I gave you 5 stars for this chapter.

RecHiker

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Great chapter

Great chapter, can't wait for when he gets with all three girls.

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 10 years ago
Thanks, 5 stars.

I have followed all your stories, and they each have their good points. You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors on here. Top five for sure. One thing I do hate about this is the brother and sister not being together bs, don't tell anyone and/or find spouses who won't mind, or finally just do what you want anyway.

I cannot wait to see where you go with this. You have done so well in your other series, no matter how you end it, I doubt I would be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent! ...and loved the realist attitude the brother has on the whole incest topic, MUCH more real than the typical angsty whiny vampire chased teen girl melodrama so many on here seem to write the guys as, ugh!

I dont have a problem with the sister understanding that they won't be together as a couple forever, at least thats more of a realistic view even if the ending changes later... And better for your friend you love to have him than some stranger bitch ;)

Sex scene great, point well made without the need to be overly graphic. Too many start to write about an intimate encounter an start saying shit like 'cunt', 'man juice' or other retarded crude shit that ruins the mood and moment in the story. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well;

You seem to out do yourself thyme after thyme,lol, Keep it up, Looking foreward to next chapter, just as i've looked foreward after each one. I just don't know how you can make it any better but each chapter leaves me with that same feeling, Again Thanks for a good thyme !!!!

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

I have been reading this story and was going to wait till the last chapter to comment on it but can't wait you have a been captivating me with this story it is a must read for everyone. I simply love it. You have written a fantastic story here Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"I also thought Rosemary would need the affirmation, now that the post-orgasmic glow had worn off, and the thought of incest would weigh on her mind. As for myself, I being a horny eighteen year old guy shucked it off pretty easily. It helped that I genuinely loved Rosemary, and I knew she loved me too. Was it wrong? Yeah, it was, but was it any wronger than a lot of other things? I didn't think so."

YES! Thank you! No whiny, angsty, pussy guy going on and on about it! Finally an author writing it like it really is, lol!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, of course.

Okay, I'm probably a bit old to keep a harem happy, let alone attract one, unless I put a lot of effort into getting fit, but what 18yo guy wouldn't be turned on by the idea of a harem that included his consenting "love of his life". (Okay, in real life there is a very small percentage of guys who are biologically wired for monogamy, but this is erotic fiction.)

Oh, and as far as "Was it wrong? Yeah, it was" is concerned, incest is not intrinsically wrong - it's just the chances of it going wrong in one way or another makes it highly inadvisable in most circumstances, especially first degree incest, and especially in an anti-incest society. In this case it is fiction, which means that the author can make sure that they avoid the serious risks.

The risks:

1. Guilt - Our society's strong anti-incest bias makes this a serious psychological risk.

2. Inbreeding - this was taken care of by Rosemary being on the pill. Also, the risk has been exaggerated, apparently in part by the "Christian" church as a way of preventing families from concentrating financial power by "keeping it in the family". However compound, or multi-generational, incestuous inbreeding can be disastrous, which is why animal breeders switch to a different stud male after a limited number of generations - from memory the usual limit in animals is the male breeding with the daughter, and with the resulting offspring (grand-daughter) - in humans even this would be pushing it, because humans would generally have more deleterious recessive genes than stud animals.

3. Social isolation - if incest discourages people from making the effort to develop outside social relationships it can be very unhealthy.

4. Destructive effects on families if the relationship breaks up badly. The risk of such bad breakups is a consequence of societal memes about romantic/sexual monogamy.

5. Destructive effects of the secret - the strain of keeping the secret, fear of it getting out, and consequences if it does get out.

6. Abuse risks - this is more to do with sexual predation than incest, although there can be an interaction with point 3.

Fortunately, all of these issues can be safely managed in fictional incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous